Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 8: Wednesday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 8: Wednesday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Wow, we're already halfway through the week. Time really seems to fly lately, can't imagine why ... So, for today we've decided on a classic: spanking with a belt. With my leather belt, to be exact, which is sturdy and about three fingers wide. Anna is standing before me, legs spread and hands laced behind her head so that I have easy access ... anywhere. I decide to start with a few warm-up slaps on her shapely ass, both to get a feel for how the belt handles, and for how my sister handles the belt. After some awkward swings I figure out how to grab it properly, how much length to let swing free and how far away I have to stand. Anna accompanies my trial slaps with a slight pendulum movement whenever the belt strikes her behind.

"You ready to start, sis?", I ask my lovely sibling. "I've been ready!" comes her somewhat disrespectful reply. "Whatever", I counter eloquently. "I'll hit you thirty times, all right? But it only counts if you count each hit out loud. You know, one, two, three and so on. If you don't count I'll just hit you again. Okay?"

I choose to interpret her eye rolling as agreement and begin. Swinging the belt with only moderate strength, I deliver a rather soft blow to her ass. She does not react. Hm. I wait a couple of seconds, but still no reaction. Maybe she forgot to count? Oh well, she will remember soon enough. I hit her again, with a bit more strength. And again.

"Erm ... you do know that you have to count, right?" Oh, yeah, great, I wish I could do the one-eyebrow thing too, Mr. Spock. Very nice, sis. When the next - considerably more forceful - slap does not elicit a reaction either, I hit her with a resounding smack that is not only very loud but also drives her a full step forward. She quickly returns to her spot and... "One." Aha! Now we're talking.

The next slap is just as hard as the last one, but she is prepared now and manages to hold her position. She does not count it, though. So for my next move, I hit her left tit with just as much strength as I just walloped her ass. That gets me a grunt and a count: "Two." Her right tit does not count, apparently, since she stays silent. Her left thigh counts, so I hit it again, which does not count. Okay, so now I hit her everywhere twice, and she really only ever counts the first one. I work her entire body over until we get past number 29 (which means that she's already gotten 58 hard slaps with my belt!). The last strike goes on her swollen pussy lips. Except ... she doesn't count it. Ah, she probably wants to go for the full 60. Sure, we can do that. So I hit her pussy again. And again. And again. Anna is sweating by now, but I don't think she's in any real distress. Quite the opposite in fact. So I fold the belt in half to shorten it, grab it firmly, and deliver a flurry of strokes right between her legs. I must have hit her at least 10 more times when she finally gasps "Thirty. Thirty!", while clearly shuddering through a powerful orgasm. Oh wow!

She manages to keep standing, so I quickly kneel down before her and attack her pussy with my mouth, bringing her to another climax. This time, her legs buckle and I can barely grab her and help her to the floor. I bring her some cool water to drink and allow her a fifteen minute break, while I grab some stuff from the kitchen. We talk a bit during the break, but mostly she lies back on the floor with her eyes closed and sips her water. I, on the other hand, do certainly not close my eyes while Anna spreads her lovely body out for my viewing pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.