Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 6: Monday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 6: Monday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Ugh. Today is Monday. That means getting up early, that means going to school, but worst of all, that means no sex until both my sister and I get home after school. Ugh.

But it's well worth the wait. I have something special planned for today, something that I've set into motion this morning before leaving the house. Right now, my lithe little sister is lying face up on her bed again, an impish grin on her face, and her nipples already slightly hardened in anticipation. In anticipation of what, she does not know, because I've only told her that I want to try something new. I've already made my final preparations in the kitchen, but if the ding of the microwave has her concerned she does not show it. And when I rummage through her play-stuff and other drawers to collect all the candles I can find she only licks her lips and her nipples stiffen a little more. She is such a slut! Isn't she great?

I had put a towel on the bed before she lay down (hard wax on the sheets is too hard to explain), so I don't have to worry about overflow. Oh yes, overflow. But not yet. I light a thick red candle first. There's just something about red wax that screams 'pain', isn't there? Well, maybe it's just the heat, not the colour. But still, the red looks more aggressive, and it looks very nice splattered all over her body. Because that's what I do, I let it splatter all over her body. She draws a sharp breath as the first dollops splash onto her bare skin, but then closes her eyes and just enjoys the sensation. At least I think she does, judging by the look of rapture on her face. I'm not very specific with my aim, and the wax drips all over her torso from shoulders to hips. Shifting the red one to my left hand, I light a second candle. It's just as thick, but blue. Huh, the blue wax really makes a nice contrast to the red that is already hardening on Anna's skin-turned-impromptu-canvas.

I rotate the candles so that the wax melts nice and steady, and now there are two thin streams of hotness continuously running down onto my prone sister. I draw some colourful lines, circles, and swirls until half her skin is covered. Now I put the red candle down and grab three thin white candles instead. I arrange them in a half-circle around the blue candle so that their wicks are just below the rim of the blue wax. When I light them (which I do promptly), the white candles not only add their own wax drops to the blue stream, they also each melt away the blue wax of the thick candle. This makes the thin stream into a very hot downpour that I use to cover the remaining free skin on my sister's torso. For good measure, I also pick up the red candle again and add its output to the molten torrent of pain.

At the first drops from the white candles Anna opens her eyes again, realising that something has changed. When the much hotter and largely increased stream of wax hits her she cannot contain a loud moan, if in pain or pleasure I don't know, and probably neither does she. But she does not protest, she just clasps her hands behind her head and squirms and moans under the onslaught. She makes such a sexy picture! Unfortunately, all too soon, her upper body is entirely covered in red, blue and white wax (I'm sure there's a flag in there somewhere). Even when she stops moving around she looks great like that, with the hard points of her nipples standing tall and covered in even harder wax, her chest heaving with her laboured breathing.

Oh well, nice as this is, there is still one region in particular that is waiting to be waxed. But first, I clamp four clothes pins to each of her outer pussy lips. Then I use tape to ... well tape them to her upper thighs, opening up her already wet and swollen cunt. I direct her to spread her legs, exposing her pussy even more. And then I wax it. The two thick candles are still burning (I put the thin ones away), and by now a fair amount of molten wax has collected in both of them. So I grab them both and quickly dump the entire thing right onto her sexual centre. Judging by her reaction, I believe that Anna didn't see that coming. In once fluid motion she sits up, closes her legs, and stares at me with bulging eyes, mouth gaping open but no sound coming out. She remains in that tense position for several seconds, unblinking, processing the sensations coursing through her body. Then she suddenly blushes (yes, she does!) and violently throws her body back down and her legs apart to resume her position, presenting her body for my use again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.