Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 2: Thursday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 2: Thursday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The next day, I am ready again, sitting with ill-concealed anticipation at my computer, the camera still pointed at Anna's bed. This time, when she gets home, she starts immediately. After putting her school stuff in a corner, she deftly grabs the hem of her blouse, and in one swift movement pulls it over ... she is not wearing a bra! Her small but pointy breasts spring free before she even has the garment over her head. I am sitting up (very up) and at attention, not wanting to miss a single second of this. Her jeans are next. What if she isn't wearing panties either? But no, I can see them now. She is pulling the pants down her legs, revealing not only her slender appendages, but also a pair of hot black panties. Wow, I would have figured her for a white-panties girl, or maybe pink. Shows you how well you know a person you see every day. Speaking of seeing, the jeans are gone now, kicked to the side, and her socks are next. She is only facing half towards the camera, but I still have a pretty good view of the ... goods, so to speak. And they are well worth viewing. I didn't pay that much attention yesterday, because I was, um, otherwise occupied. And besides, it's not like I haven't seen her before, you know? But it's a difference if you are seeing your little sister in her bikini playing in a pool with her friends, or if you are seeing her in a similar state of undress when your cock is throbbing and you know that she is about to do something wild and kinky. It's one hell of a difference! Oh, oh, and here come her panties! She immediately cups her sex as she pushes them down, limiting my view but expanding my imagination at the same time. She is squeezing herself lightly with one hand, and trying to remove her panties with the other. She almost stumbles when they catch on her foot, but she steadies herself in time. Unfortunately, her brief stumble has her now facing away from the camera.

But not to fret, she is going to the bed and lying down now, so I have the perfect view of her petite figure, her smooth sex, the flare of her hips, her small yet firm breasts, her pouty lips, and her lovely face that is framed by a curtain of blonde hair. Wow, my sister really is beautiful! She slowly runs her hands over her body, caressing herself. She is moving down her sides and along the outside of her legs, then back up along the inside, just brushing over her pussy, moving on over her stomach and up to her breasts. Her breathing is coming more rapidly, and I can see her nipples hardening as she takes them between her fingers and rolls them back and forth. That probably feels pretty good, but now she is taking each nipple between two fingers and pinches them tightly. Judging from her reaction, she must like that a lot, too. That's probably why she keeps one hand on her nips, alternating between them and squeezing each one in turn. The other hand, though, that travels down again to her pussy. It's already gotten a bit red and puffy, this must really be turning her on!

But she only gives a few rubs to her bald snatch (and a throaty moan - no gag this time!) before she grabs a small pink vibrator and a large red candle from a drawer in her night stand. Wow, she keeps a vibrator there? I mean I get that girls like candle light, but a vibrator next to her bed, ready to be used at any time, day and night, whenever it strikes her fancy ... but I digress. She turns on the vibrator. It only makes a very low humming sound, so I guess it's on low or something. And it goes right to her clitoris. While she holds the throbbing thing to her little nub, she grabs a lighter and lights the candle, even though it's still rather bright in her room. Oh. Well, maybe I should have seen that coming, after yesterday. Never mind about the light. She takes the candle and drips hot wax onto herself! She starts right between her tits, creating a small red puddle there that slowly overflows and sends a rivulet down towards her belly button. Now she is moving the candle, and the wax hits her left breast. It splatters all over the little mound. When it covers her nipple, her hands shudders a bit and she closes her eyes. But she never stops, she keeps right on dripping the painful stuff on her sensitive skin. I am almost painfully hard while I watch her and slowly stroke my cock, but my mind is only half on that task. I'm still trying to get it through my head that it's my little sister I'm seeing torturing herself for her own pleasure.

The candle is above her right titty now, covering it in wax just like the other, and not sparing the nipple either. Next, she holds it over her belly, filling her navel with a small lake of molten wax (man that must be hot, it's not even hardening). She is moving the candle in circles over her stomach, widening the small lake and creating an area of flood plains around it. Her thighs are next, they are slowly covered by a thin layer of red hotness. And now, she hesitates briefly, but oh yes, she really is doing it, with a sharp jerk of her wrist the candle is directly over her already red pussy. She has taken the vibrator off for the moment and lets the burning molten mass pour unhindered onto her most delicate place. Soon, it's not only red, wet and puffy, but also encased in a bright red and slowly hardening shell. With a tiny whimper of need, she grabs the vibrator again (almost dropping it in her haste). She fiddles with the switch until the dull humming becomes a bright buzzing and then pushes the device hard against the coat of wax that is hiding her pussy, all the while humping her hips like an animal in heat. With her free hand she deftly scrapes the wax off her tits, takes the candle from its resting point on her night stand, and drips wax right back onto her sore swollen breasts. That must set her off, though, because she is now shuddering violently, humping her sex into the air while pressing the vibrator firmly against her encased pleasure centre. After a while, she subsides, puts the vibrator away and lies back, panting heavily. Then she looks directly into the camera and says clearly: "Come over when you're done watching this."

Ah crap! Crap crap crap! How can she know? Did she spot my phone? What am I going to do? What is SHE going to do? Crap! But why didn't she come over right away? Why did she put on a show? And not just a little show to tease me, but a real pull-all-the-stops whopper of a show? Why ... but I guess I'll find out in a minute, won't I? I hastily put my cock, which has shrunk to half-mast by now, back into my pants and walk over to Anna's room. Time to face the music.

The music, however, is not a tune I was expecting. I enter her room, fully dressed and fidgeting uncomfortably. She too is looking kinda nervous, but she doesn't say anything at first. Instead, she points me to her desk that is clutter-free for the moment. There is but a single object on it. My mouth nearly drops open when I recognise a short but vicious looking single-tail whip. She stands up from her bed and moves next to the desk, motioning me to pick up the whip. Which I do, because, yeah. What else am I gonna do? And then she asks me in a quiet little voice if I would help her remove the wax from her body. With the whip, she adds, probably in case I had left my brain over in my room. Which I hadn't. With the whip. Of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.