Time Manipulation Mind Control - Cover

Time Manipulation Mind Control

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: Sister’s Wicked Pleasures

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sister’s Wicked Pleasures - Everything changes for Justin when time freezes! He gets the opportunity to get revenge on the sexy cheerleader!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Krystal Sampson

I clapped my hands together, shouting, “Come on and cum in her! I don’t care if you’re gay!”

“I’m getting closer, Mistress,” grunted Steve. He was Petra’s ex-boyfriend, one of the three guys my brother turned gay yesterday by accident when he first paused time and started this wonderful mess. Steve had a fit, muscular body that I was appreciating a lot more since my girlfriend, Ji-Yun, turned me bi a few hours ago. He thrust forward into Pearline’s sloppy cunt. She was my Black sex slave. I commanded her to kneel on the ground and take the fucking.

She obeyed with eager joy.

“Yes, yes, cum in me!” moaned Pearline. She used to be my bully. She just wanted to love me. And since I turned her into an utter ho-bag when I paused time this morning, she enjoyed taking cock after cock, making a huge, yummy creampie for me to enjoy.

I licked my lips. I really enjoyed devouring cum out of a girl’s pussy. And since my brother was too busy to give me what I craved, I didn’t have much choice but to use the mind-controlled, gay guys who’d become his personal army.

“I know you’d rather be balls deep in some guy, but you just need to cum in her. I know her pussy still feels great about your dick.”

“I know my pussy loves his cock pounding me, Mistress,” Pearline moaned. Her tits jiggled beneath her. She lowered her head, groaning, adding her moans to the mostly lesbian orgy raging through the gymnasium. The hundreds of girls that belong to my brother were all loving each under the watchful eyes of the ever-growing number of police officers that were showing up.

My brother’s power was growing. Good thing he liked me so I could enjoy the perks.

“Fuck!” Steve growled, throwing back his head. His glasses shifted on his face as he unloaded his cum into my slave’s cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Pearline moaned.

“Flood her with all that yummy jizz,” moaned Ji-Yun. She was on her back while Brittany, another girl my brother gave me for my own personal harem, was between my girlfriend’s thighs. “Ooh, flood her with all that cum in your balls. Krystal is such a slut for it.”

“Yep! I am a complete slut for cum. For creampies.”

Steve ripped his dick out of Pearline’s pussy. Her cunt gaped open, the flood of white cream leaking out of her. More pearly jizz stained her thighs. I couldn’t resist any longer. I threw myself down behind her, grabbing her ebony rump. My tongue licked up her thigh.

Cum melted on my tongue. It was salty and seasoned with my sex slave’s tart pussy cream.

I lapped higher and higher up her silky, inner thigh. I gathered more and more of that wonderful jizz. Even when I was a pure lesbian, I enjoyed the flavor of my brother’s cum leaking out of our mother’s pussy. Now that I was bi, it was an even better treat. The spunk spilled over my chin and cheeks as it poured out of my sex slave’s cunt. She had five loads of spunk in her.

Five!

I reached her cum-filled cunt and nuzzled into her messy folds. The hot jizz seasoned by her tart pussy juices spilled over my lips. It poured into my mouth. I just had to seal my lips around her hole and drink the delight. There was so much in her. A river of salty spunk spilled into my mouth.

I gulped it down.

“Yes, yes, enjoy yourself, Mistress!” Pearline moaned, wiggling her hips.

I was. I dug my fingers into her rump, squeezing and kneading her as I enjoyed more and more of that delicious spunk pouring into my mouth. I swallowed it. I gulped it down and shuddered as it warmed my belly. My heart thundered in delight as a billowing heat rushed through my nethers. I squeezed my eyes shut, my hips wiggling back and forth. My own pussy was on fire.

I had to do something about that.

Just as I was about to plunge my fingers into my cunt, delicate digits grabbed my butt-cheek. I shivered, knowing that touch.

“Ji-Yun!” I squealed as my girlfriend nuzzled into my pussy’s depths.

I missed her moving behind me, just too wrapped up in enjoying the yummy spunk leaking out of my sex slave’s cunt. Pleasure fluttered through me as Ji-Yun’s tongue lapped through my folds, teasing my petals.

It was incredible. Pleasure rippled through me in hot waves. Ecstatic joy sloshed into my mind. I kneaded Pearline’s rump and thrust my tongue deep into her snatch while enjoying my girlfriend’s naughty licking.

“Mmm, you’re so wet and juicy, Krystal,” Ji-Yun moaned. “This turned you on.”

“I want to cum so hard,” I moaned before jamming my tongue back into Pearline’s depths. As Ji-Yun’s tongue found my clit, I scooped out more and more jizz from the depths of my sex slave’s cunt. My clit throbbed every time Ji-Yun’s tongue flicked in. Sparks showered through me. They landed on the tinder inside my pussy, bringing me closer and closer to a blazing bonfire.

I shuddered, so eager to blaze. So in need of that burning passion to sweep through me.

My hips wiggled which rubbed my clit across Ji-Yun’s lips. She sucked on my bud. My pussy clenched as I moaned. I groped and kneaded Pearline’s ass as I feasted on her cunt. The salty jizz had run out, but her tart juices still flowed. I lapped them up, making my sex slave gasp and moan in delight.

“Thank you, Mistress!” she gasped. “Thank you, thank you for eating my pussy. For loving me. I’m going to cum!”

I knew the feeling.

Ji-Yun nipped my clit. That spark of excitement flooded through me. I gasped, my eyes shooting wide as the pleasure slammed into my growing orgasm. It detonated in the depths of my cunt. Rapture rippled through my body.

“Oh, yes, yes!” I howled into Pearline’s juicy snatch.

My fingers dug hard into my sex slave’s rump as I quivered and shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Ji-Yun sucked on my clit as my pussy convulsed. My juices gushed out, spilling over her face. I bathed her in my passion while my mind melted.

I loved it.

My tongue jammed deep into Pearline’s cunt, swirling around through her tart depths. I fluttered it against her silky pussy walls as my body shivered through my bliss. I feasted on her. I devoured her cream, inspired by my pleasure coursing through my body.

“Mistress!” howled my sex slave. Her rump tightened beneath my fingers. “I love serving you!” Her juices gushed out over my face. I bathed in her tart cream. As my orgasm peaked in me, carrying me to the blissful heights of eternity, I reveled in my sex slave’s cream.

I loved it. I hoped Justin never had to turn off that dumb machine. I never wanted to give this up. There were so many hot girls that we could dominate. So many delicious pussies that I could lick the salty cum out of.

I lifted my head and cast my gaze around. Where was my brother? He was missing out on this awesome orgy.


Justin Sampson

My heart screamed in terror as I fled from the howling horde of naked girls chasing after Sam and me. I clutched my girlfriend’s hand tight as I pulled her along the hallway. I could hardly hear the slap of our naked feet on the linoleum floor of the high school. It wasn’t our high school. It was close.

This was Mary Glassner High School. Not Mark Glassner High School.

Sam and I were in a parallel reality, a different universe. And it was a fucked up one where my little sister, Krystal, was leading a horde of naked girls through the hallway. They thought I’d escaped from their custody, and that Sam was a traitor for setting me free. They wanted to capture us both. Punish us. I didn’t like the sound of that. I had no idea what had happened in this alternate reality. I didn’t want to find out. I wanted to get back to my own universe.

I ran like I never had in my life.

Sam clutched my hand with a desperate grip. I threw a look back at her, her face flushed, her loose braid black hair bouncing behind her. There was fear in her dark eyes, her glasses slipping on her nose. She shoved them up as we rounded the corner. The hallway led to the library. The double doors were open and...

“Fuck!” I snarled, panting hard as I was approaching the limits of my exertion. “We can’t go in there.”

“Yes, we can,” Sam said.

I slid to a stop in the middle the hallway. Classroom doors flanking both sides. She tugged at my hand, trying to haul me down the hallway. I didn’t like the idea of going into the library and being trapped. My instincts screamed at me to find another choice.

“There are plenty of spaces to conceal ourselves in the library,” she insisted.

“But it’s a dead end.” I looked around, needing to think. Those slapping feet and howling screeches were coming closer. It sounded more like a flock of harpies than a pack of schoolgirls. “They’re going to search it.”

“And? You have any other ideas?”

I darted for the nearest classroom door. Internally, I prayed, Please, please, let this door be unlocked!

I grabbed the knob, twisted. It opened. I dragged Sam into the dark classroom, the only light flooding through the windows on the far side of the room. I kept the doorknob turned and closed the door slowly, quietly. I couldn’t make any noise. When it was flushed shut, the sounds of the howling girls nearer, I turned the knob with as much care as I could, letting it latch silently.

Then I twisted the lock.

I backed away, breathing heavily. Sam took my hand again, drawing me towards the windows at the far end. I whispered, “We just have to be quiet. They’ll think we’re in the library. The moment they start searching it, we’ll slip by and get back to our reality.”

A shiver ran through me then a pit opened in my stomach. I shot a glance at her, asking, “Our reality will still be there. Right?”

Sam nodded her head. “I believe so.” She drew in deep breaths, her small breasts rising and falling. “I cannot ... say for ... sure.” Her words were broken by her pants. Her entire body was flesh. “But ... hopefully...”

I put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her to me. She clung to me, trembling. I wanted to shake, too, but I needed to be strong for her. I was her boyfriend. This mess was partly my fault. I had the chance to end this sooner. Now we were trapped in this crazy world.

“Where did they go?” a girl shouted.

“They must have gone into the library,” the haughty voice of Paris said.

“Check the classroom just to be sure,” Krystal ordered. “We’ll work our way down them one at a time. They’re trapped either way.”

I groaned.

Someone clapped sharply. “You heard them, sluts, our Queen gave us a command!” Aurora barked. “Start searching!”

Doors began banging open. Girls reported that the classrooms they searched were clear. I backed closer to the window and stopped on something that shifted beneath my foot and clinked. There was a chain on the ground connected to a pair of manacles. It was bolted recently to the wall. I could see the drywall dust piled beneath it, left behind by the installation. There were more of them around the room. It looked like they were drilled into each of the wall’s studs.

What the fuck?

“Justin!” Sam whimpered. “They’re about to find our—”

Someone tried to open our door. The handle rattled. “Mistress, here. Someone’s locked this door!”

“Batter it down!” hissed Krystal. “Find my bastard brother and that traitorous bitch. I want them punished!”

“The door’s solid,” I said, my fear surging through me. “They’re not going to batter it down right away.”

“But we’re trapped, Justin,” Sam groaned.

There had to be a way out. Something that I could do. I turned around, searching. Could I use the chains or the... ? Windows! They opened. We were on the second story, but we were at the back of the school. In our world, there was a grass field outside. Plus there was a ledge right outside the window. Hope surged through me.

“Help me get the window open!” I snarled. I could see the field outside. This looked just like our school. This would work.

“What?” Sam demanded as pounding thuds hammered the door. The girls were ramming their shoulders into it, gasping and grunting as they struggled to knock it down. “We’re on the second floor. We’ll hurt ourselves.”

“What do you think they’re going to do to us?” I demanded, wrenching open the window.

“That is a compelling argument, Justin,” Sam said and attacked the screen, prying it out of the way. She bent the aluminum frame to get it free then threw it down to the floor. She was eager to escape. Clearly, she didn’t want to find out what “punishment” meant.

I threw a look at the door, watching it shake with the impacts. I didn’t want to know either.

“We need something heavier to break this down!” Aurora shouted. “Go get some baseball bats from the gym or something!”

That was a good sign. They were having a hard time getting through the door. If they thought to attack the doorknob, Sam and I would be in a lot more trouble. I helped Sam through the window. She stepped out on the little ledge, whimpering. I followed her out, my cock and balls swaying beneath me. My nuts almost caught on the windowsill. Doing shit like this naked was not ideal.

I looked down. Swallowed

It was higher than I thought. We were only on the second floor, but it looked like it was a twenty-foot drop.

I knelt down and took Sam’s hands. “I want to lower you down, okay. You won’t have as far to fall.”

She nodded. Then she stepped out over the edge, lowering herself. She winced as her naked belly rubbed on the edge. I gripped her arms, sliding her lower. I groaned. She was a slender girl, but it was still hard holding her weight over the edge. I lowered her as far as I could. She stared up at me, her eyes wild.

I let go. Sam let out a little shriek then hit the grass. Her knees bent, absorbing her impact, she rolled over onto her side. She lay there panting, shivering.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Yes. Come on, Justin, hurry.”

I threw a look over my shoulder. The door rattled again. Swallowing, I shifted around on my knees. It was my turn to slide out over the ledge. I lowered my legs and winced as my cock slipped past the edge. I really, really wish I had put on some pants. The edge scraped up my stomach to my chest. I gripped it with my arms, wanting to keep lowering myself until it dangled by my fingers. I want to get—

My grip slipped.

“Fuck!” I shouted.

The school building blurred past me, and then I hit the grass. The impact jarred up my legs. I fell backward, hitting hard. The air rushed out of my lungs in a mighty cough. I groaned, staring up at the blue sky. I blinked my eyes, flexing my toes.

Sam’s face appeared over mine, her glasses a little askew. “Are you hurt?”

“I’m fine,” I grunted. “Come on. We need to move.”


Salome “Sam” Shapiro

Justin stood with a groan. He flexed his legs and toes. Then he grabbed my hand. We didn’t so much as run as move at a swift jog. We kept close to the side of the building and slowed as we approached the corner. Justin slowed to a stop to peek out in search of any danger. I quivered behind him, shivering. I needed to think. To gather my thoughts. This was so crazy. To think that a parallel reality would be this different.

What had happened here?

“Okay, we’re clear,” Justin said. He pointed towards the fence that surrounded our high school. “There is a gate that leads out to the rear parking lot. We can get out that way.”

“Justin,” I hissed, “that won’t get us back to our reality.”

“Shit!” he snarled. “Right, right, I’m not thinking straight. I just want to get the fuck out of here. Clearly, the Krystal of this reality is the one who’s taken charge, and she has some weird ideas.”

“Indeed.”

Then I saw something on the horizon. A column of smoke. It billowed up into the sky, thick and greasy. I frowned, wondering what was on fire in that direction. Then I noticed other plumes. There were dozens of fires. I also heard a faint, clattering sound. It almost was like ... gunfire. It was similar to all the fireworks going off on the Fourth of July, but there was also something ... sinister to the noise.

“Justin, I think things have gone very wrong in this world.”

“No shit,” he said. “My little sister wants to capture me.”

“No, look at the horizon. Listen to those sounds.”

He stood still for a moment, studying the distance. I pressed up against him, feeling the solid presence of his body. He was something real and tangible from our universe. I drew comfort from his arm being around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“We’re going to get back to our reality, and turn off that damn machine,” he said. “This madness isn’t going to spread to our world.”

He spoke with such confidence. I believed him.

“Okay, there’s another entrance near here. We just follow the building around to get there. It should let us back in close to where we crossed over to this world.”

I visualized what he was describing and nodded my head.

We slipped out around the corner, Justin leading, me holding his hand and drifting behind him. He skirted down the walls, heading towards a small group of bushes. I could see the main entrance to the school grounds, wincing at the group of armed women at the front holding some sort of rifles. They were all facing outward at the street. None were looking back at us.

I heard the rattle of chains.

“Bushes!” Justin hissed.

Justin pulled me into a nearby bush and we ducked. My heart beat with such a frantic pace that I thought it would rupture. I clung to him, a new wave of terror watching over me. Had Krystal and her horde of girls found us? Had they already battered through the door and had discovered we’d fled out the window? I wanted to ask Justin, but a feral instinct told me I needed to be quiet. This animalistic part of my brain begged me not to move a muscle.

The clink of chains grew louder. It was the rattling sound of dozens of chains all clattering together. Justin shifted. He let out an angry snarled beneath his breath, perhaps a swear word. Despite the fear, my curiosity seized me.

What was going on?

I pushed up my glasses and gazed in that same direction. Through breaks in the foliage, I spotted a group of naked boys, all chained together like they were prisoners. They were being escorted by a group of nude high-school girls. Several of them held floggers or flails, strange implements to see schoolgirls wield. They would crack them on the asses of any of who they felt weren’t moving fast enough, barking encouragements and threats.

“Yep, it’s time for you to be drained,” said a girl I recognized from my social studies class. I also recognize several the boys, including Chris, Aurora’s ex-boyfriend in our world.

“Move those arses, nasty boys,” said Britney, her English accent giving a strange, refined dictation to her commands. “We need to drain your bollocks. Move it!”

I glanced at Justin as the chain gang past us. Drain their bollocks? I mouthed at him.

He shook his head.

The sound of rattling chains dwindled, along with the occasional crack of the flail on a guy’s rump. It sounded like they were being led inside the entrance we were going to use. Justin and I waited in the bushes, time crawling past us. I was counting heartbeats, wondering what we should do. Should we head inside? Should we stay here? How long would it take for Krystal and her horde of girls to realize we’d escape the classroom?

They would flood the school looking for us.

“We got to move,” Justin suddenly said. “We stay here, we’re fucked.”

I nodded my head. Though I wanted to stay here—I felt safe since we were hidden—I knew it wouldn’t get us back to our world.

Holding Justin’s hand tight, I followed him out the bushes. He stepped on the other side, peering to the door where the chain gang must have vanished. The doors were propped open, revealing an empty hallway lined with classrooms that also had their doors open.

“I don’t see any movement,” Justin said. “We need to move fast. Okay?”

I nodded.

“We get upstairs, cross back into our universe, and then we figure out how we’re going to turn that dumb time machine off.”

I nodded again. “Let’s go. I just want to move.”

We hurried towards the school. I shuddered, leaving me feeling so exposed. If one of those women guarding the entrance looked back behind her and noticed us ... What if one of the girls who was escorting the boys showed back up? Where had they taken those boys? What did it mean that they were going to drain their bollocks?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.