Time Manipulation Mind Control
Chapter 11: Mind-Controlled Teacher’s Passion

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mind-Controlled Teacher’s Passion - Everything changes for Justin when time freezes! He gets the opportunity to get revenge on the sexy cheerleader!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Justin Sampson

I had such a cocky grin as I passed the “sewage worker.” He probably was a government agent, but he couldn’t prove that I stopped time. That I was the source of the strange anomaly they were looking for. Nor could they figure out that my sister was the other one. It was clear they’d tracked it to my high school, but there were hundreds of students here, and that didn’t count the staff.

So I just sauntered past him, my girlfriend, Sam, walking at my side.

She was in her usual baggy clothes: sweatshirt and pants. Her black hair was gathered in a loose braid. She didn’t wear her hair that way to look cute—though, she did look cute in a nerdy way—but to keep her hair out of her face. She was a practical sort of person. Her emotions almost entirely suppressed. When they flared in her, they burned bright.

It made her ... interesting.

She was a delight to be around. If you glanced at us, you’d would probably think we were just friends since I didn’t have my arm around her shoulders or waist, nor were we holding hands. She believed in keeping things proper.

“So you need to pick me up at 5:25 PM precisely,” she was saying in answer to my question on why I had to pick her up at such a strange time for our date tonight, “so we can reach the pizza restaurant at 5:37.”

“Uh-huh,” I said, nodding as we walked down the hallway from the cafeteria, heading towards our tryst with Miss Daisy. I was eager to fuck my English teacher again, and this time with her conscious of me. I was even more excited to see her and Sam do naughty things together.

“Yes, we should be finished with our dinner at approximately 6:30, leaving us ten minutes to make the start of the 6:40 showing of A Quiet Place. I have already purchased our tickets.”

I blinked. “Really, a horror movie?”

It’s customary,” she said. “The movie will make me scared, and I will cling to you. Then you will be protective, and that will arouse me. We shall start kissing, then making out. By 7:30, we should be at a frenzy point where we will sneak out to your car to copulate.”

“You want to lose her virginity in the backseat of a car at the movie theater?” I asked her.

“Yes. Isn’t that the customary way for a teenage girl to lose it?”

“I suppose,” I said, a smile playing on my lips.

“That will leave us some time to enjoy ourselves and cuddle in a post-coital bliss afterwards,” she continued. “Then 8:01 PM shall arrive and we can experiment with your powers.”

“Oh well, it’ll probably be around 8:30 since I froze Coach Johnson and used up all the charge I’d accumulated.”

She blinked, studying me. “I had not factored the effect on your recharge time would be for pausing the coach like that.” Her head cocked. “Well, the movie tickets are already purchased. We’ll just have another thirty minutes for foreplay and cuddling.”

“Sounds good,” I said, a smile playing on my lips.

Not only could I stop time when my powers recharge d fully, which took twelve hours, I could also divert that power to cause just an individual to pause. Stopping one person while everyone else was unaffected took more power versus pausing the entire world. It seemed contradictory, but I didn’t understand how any of this actually worked. As much fun as it would be to pause an individual, it seemed like such a waste when I could pause everybody and give my hypnotic command to as many people as could hear me.

Sam figured out that I could mind-control people, too. Luckily, she didn’t mind that I turned her bisexual. I could’ve made her a slut, like I had other girls including my own mother, but she was Sam. I never realized that I had feelings for her as anything more than my friend until today. It was like my feelings were nestled inside of me, buried by my raging lust for the other girls at my school. Those whores like Aurora or Petra or Paris.

Two of those girls were my sex slaves now, and it wouldn’t be much longer before Paris cracked and surrendered to her lust.

“Well, we are going to have an amazing first date,” I said, Miss Daisy’s classroom just ahead.

Sam nodded her head. She drew a deep breath. “It makes me feel more than a little ... breathy that we are about to have sexual relations with our English teacher. It makes me quite wet. It is all your fault, perv.”

I grinned at her as I yanked open the door to the busty, redheaded teacher’s classroom. “Yep.”


Aurora Pritchard

“So how does the sex-slave thing work, Aurora?” Rebecca, my fellow cheerleader and sex slave to Justin, asked. She just sat down across from me at the cafeteria table. She set down her plate covered in a chicken Caesar salad, nearly identical to the one that I had before me.

Though she’d added croutons to hers. I didn’t want the carbs.

“Yes, how does this work?” Tracy, the busty brunette, asked as she took the seat beside Rebecca. “I mean, I know we just do whatever sexual things Justin wants, but is there anything else?”

“There will be spankings,” Petra, my gorgeous Hispanic friend, said as she took the seat beside me. She had gone with a solid drizzle of the cheesy Caesar dressing. “And he might tie us up.”

I gave Petra a curious look. She’d held back info on her desires from me. Of course, so had I.

“Spanking?” Rebecca asked. Her blonde hair swayed about her face. “That’s pretty kinky.”

Tracy nodded her head.

“I can’t wait until Master spanks me,” I said. “I keep being a brat, but he’s rather new at this.”

“So, you must’ve punched his V-card yesterday, Aurora, when you fucked him in the bathroom.”

“How did you even get out of there?” Tracy asked. “And how did José and Cassandra take your place?”

“There’s a lot of weird stuff going on today,” Rebecca added. She glanced over the table to the right where a group of guys were eating their food without their hands, just digging into it like they were wild animals.

Were those the same guys who were gangbanging Pearline earlier?

“Let’s not forget the fact that I was driven wild with lust to masturbate until I became Justin’s slave,” Petra said before she jabbed her fork into her salad. “What’s up with that?”

“And we did have an orgy in her PE class,” Tracy said. “I don’t even seem to recall Justin entering the locker room, just him being in the shower and me having to go and be his sex slave all of a sudden.”

Rebecca nodded her head, delight on her face as she shuddered. “I know, it was so amazing. It was like I just realized that I was his. That he owned my pussy.”

I smiled, Master had accidentally made them both into sex slaves when he was fucking me during frozen time. He was talking about owning my body, my pussy, but they overheard him.

Should I tell them? They were all just his slaves now. I couldn’t help the smirk playing on my lips.

“You know something,” Petra said, giving me a look. “Spit it out, puta!”

“Well...” I said, squirming on the hard, plastic seat. How would they take it? I’d handled the truth fine, but then it was always my fantasy to be mind-controlled into being a sex slave.

“Stop holding out on us,” Petra said, giving me a hard look. “Things are weird around here. I can’t believe Steve turned out to be gay all of a sudden. He used to love spanking my ass and then eating out my pussy. He absolutely loved my snatch. Now you’re telling me he only likes sucking on your ex-boyfriend’s cock, Aurora?”

“Fine,” I said, leaning forward.

A conspiratorial air settled on our table as my fellow sex slaves all leaned in. Rebecca’s blue eyes twinkled, and Tracy licked her lips. Petra quivered beside me, eager to find out what was going on. Would they even believe me?

“I know this is going to sound crazy,” I said, “but it’s all true. Justin has powers. He ... can freeze time. While time is paused, anything he says to someone acts like ... a hypnotic suggestion.” An awed smile crossed my lips. “It changes you.”

“He made us into his sex slaves?” Tracy asked.

“That’s why he just appeared in the locker room!” exclaimed Rebecca. “And why I suddenly wanted to go serve him because I thought he owned my pussy!”

“Making you two into sex slaves was an accident,” I said, shifting. “I was fucking Tracy with my strap-on while time was frozen, and Justin was fucking me. He was saying naughty things like how he owned my pussy and how I was his property and, well, you two just overheard.”

“Are you saying Jefe made me so horny and unable to cum until I begged to be his sex slave?” Petra asked, her eyes wide.

“Yep. He was getting back at you and Paris for being such cunts to him.” I arched an eyebrow at her. “All three of us were terrible to him. But now ... we worship him.”

“Not Paris,” Petra said. “Where is she?”

“Resisting.” I grinned. “But not for too much longer. You saw her when I went live. She’s out of her mind with lust.”

Petra nodded her head.

“I think you watched that, but I heard it,” Tracy said, her hand squeezing her tits together. “Master came all over my boobs while watching. Then I got to lick them clean while he fucked me from behind.”

“Oh, you’re so lucky to have tits that big,” Rebecca said. “Are mine big enough to give Master a titty fuck?”

“Maybe,” Tracy said, her hand squeezing Rebecca’s boob through her blouse. “They are nice and plump.”

I smiled. None of them were angry. Justin had changed them. They were his now. Just like me.

“Justin’s not the only one that has powers,” I said, glancing to my right. His little sister was staring at us. I waved at her while saying, “Krystal also has the ability. There’s something special about them.”


Krystal Sampson

I looked away from Aurora, my jaw clenching. Such anger rippled through me. I was positive that Justin had brainwash my girlfriend, Ji-Yun. I stared down at my lunch, a hamburger and tater tots. I grabbed one of the tots and rubbed it into the dab of ketchup while I ground my teeth together. I had to get back at my brother somehow.

I glanced back at Aurora. Could I do something to her? It looked like he was gathering other sex slaves. What could I do to them when time was paused? What sort of commands could I put in their heads?

“Do you want to eat them out?” Ji-Yun asked me. She was my Korean girlfriend, as well as my best friend. She sat across the table from me, a petite girl like myself, her silky, black hair gathered in a braid that left her delicate face clear to be admired. “I bet they all have a pussy full of your brother’s cum.” She smacked her lips. “That sounds so yummy. We definitely have to eat them out.”

“You just want to do that because he brainwashed you,” I muttered.

Ji-Yun shrugged. “You brainwashed me into liking pussy. Your pussy. All girls’ pussies.” She shrugged. “What’s the difference?”

“It just is,” I snapped. “I’m your friend. My brother’s just a big pervert.”

“And you’re not a pervert?” Ji-Yun gave me a naughty grin. “How many girls’ panties do you have in your pocket? I know I have about a dozen pairs.”

My cheeks burned. I told every pretty girl I came across during paused time that she needed to give me her panties. Turned out, I loved smelling freshly worn panties, enjoying the scent of fresh pussy on them. My pockets bulged with all the pairs I’d been given.

“It’s different,” I muttered.

“You’re both changing things,” Ji-Yun continued. “I mean, you made Pearline love getting gangbanged. You can’t make any of that stop. It’s too late. Just embrace it.” She popped her tater tot into her mouth, chewing on it. “You’re just like him.”

“So I should just embrace licking my brother’s cum out of girls?” I glared at her. “Admit it, you also want me to fuck him, don’t you?”

“I do,” she said. “What’s so wrong about that? It’ll be so hot. It’ll be incest. It’ll be just the best. Don’t you want him on top of you, Krystal? Then I can lick his cum out of you.”

“Fuck that!” I said, slamming my tiny fist on the cafeteria table. Our trays rattled. “I’m not going to be his whore. Next time I pause time, I’m going to turn all those sluts against him. And I’m going to fix you, too. I’m going to remove those deviant commands he gave you.”

Horror flashed across her face. “You can’t do that. It’s too late. You have to stop!”

I blinked as Ji-Yun moved so quickly, her position shifting so that she was sitting straighter, her fist no longer pounding on the table. I blinked, certain that my brain had just short-circuited. I shook my head, frowning. I felt so foolish all of a sudden. I was angry a moment ago, but it was all gone.

I unclenched my hand and looked at Ji-Yun, asking, “Why are we fighting?”

Ji-Yun grinned at me. “I know, Krystal, it was so dumb. But you understand now.”

“Yeah, I guess,” I said, nodding my head. I looked around the cafeteria. I was wondering where my brother was. Maybe I was wrong about him. It was sexy licking his cum out of our mother’s pussy.

My tongue flicked across my lips, my stomach growing anxious. It would be nice licking his cum out of Ji-Yun’s pussy. And maybe ... Ji-Yun could lick his cum out of my pussy.

“Great, where has my dumb brother gotten to,” I muttered.


Salome “Sam” Shapiro

I was not exaggerating to my lover when I said that my pussy was wet with anticipation for our lunchtime tryst with Miss Daisy. I knew these desires were brought about by Justin’s hypnotic suggestion to me while he’d frozen time.

However, that did not matter.

My brain had accepted this new conditioning, adapting to the new cause that now affected my outlook on reality. I gave credence to those who said that will was but an illusion, merely a byproduct of our brain. In actuality, humans were nothing more than bio-chemical machines reacting to the stimuli of the world, conditioned by the events that had preceded us, by the way we were raised, by the way our society had developed in response to new technological advances, new opportunities, new ideas. All those pressures guided us to act in certain ways. It was really no different than what Justin did.

Though, perhaps, the other causes were not so ... selfish as his perverted desires.

Justin opened the door to our English classroom, sweeping his arm like a gentleman. I favored him with a smile, my emotions bubbling through me. This was all so exciting. All so naughty. I suddenly wished I was wearing something more flattering. I had never given much thought to my outward appearance, not desiring to signal my sexual availability like the other girls in my high school.

But sex wasn’t the messy distraction I thought it was.

My experience with Justin and his mother was stimulating. A part of me wanted to forgo the ritual of our date and allow Justin to deflower me in Miss Daisy’s classroom. But the fact that he was going to wait, to go through such a pointless exercise before we satiated our carnal desires, only showed me how much he cared for me. That he saw me differently than the sluts like our busty, redheaded teacher.

“Sam,” Miss Daisy purred, breathy with excitement, as we entered, “and Justin. Mmm, I am so excited for our study lesson. I don’t know what happened to my panties, but my pantyhose are just soaked with my juices.”

“As are my panties,” I said, suddenly so nervous.

What was I supposed to do now? I adjusted my glasses on the bridge of my nose, my nipples so hard beneath my sweatshirt. My areolas were puffy and tingly, rubbing against the fabric of my top. I licked my lips, glancing at Justin.

He had a big, perverted grin. His dark eyes flicked up and down my body then glanced at our busty teacher as she advanced on me. Her hips swayed while her heels clicked with her every step. Her breasts jiggled, almost spilling out of her low-cut blouse.

I understood why Justin drooled over her breasts. There was something so vital about them. Fertility distilled to heaving, massive mounds of jiggling flesh. I hungered to suckle at them, to nurse from her bountiful teats. My pussy clenched, waves of heat washing over me as she reached me. Her hands cupped my cheeks, fingers stroking my face. Ripples of heat washed down me. I let out a whimpering moan, my hands balling into fists.

Should I touch her? Should I squeeze those big tits?

I swallowed.

“So you don’t know everything,” Miss Daisy said as her head leaned down towards me.

“She’s really neglected studying about sex,” Justin said.

“That is why I’m here,” I moaned, “to be educated.”

Miss Daisy’s lips touched mine. They were warm and hot and plump. They had a gentleness that Justin’s lacked. I groaned as she kissed me, her lips moving on mine, stirring such ardor through me. My hands seized her hips, squeezing her through her skirt. Dizzying waves assaulted me.

I swayed.

Her tongue penetrated my mouth. I met hers with mine, caressing hers. She didn’t claim me the way Justin did. Instead, she shared her passion with me. Her hand stroked down my face to my neck. My pulse fluttered beneath her touch, my heart drumming with rapture. It pumped heat through me that gathered at my breasts and my pussy.

I was so hot. I need to get out of my clothing.

As if Miss Daisy read my mind, or perhaps she was just feeling the same desires besetting me, her hands drifted down my sweatshirt. I groaned as she brushed over the tips of my breasts, stimulating my puffy nipples. Lightning zapped to my pussy as her hand stroked down my baggy clothing. Then her fingers grasped the material.

She dragged up my sweatshirt. The fabric rubbed on my nipples. Then my arms were lifting from her hips, thrusting up into the air as my breasts came into view. With my small breasts, 32A, I didn’t need to wear a bra.

“Miss Daisy!” I gasped as we broke her kiss so she could pull off my sweatshirt. My vision became dark for moment.

Then her face appeared again, my sweatshirt leaving my glasses half askew. I adjusted them as she threw my top to the ground. Her green eyes lit up as they fell on my tits. She cupped my little mounds, her finger so silky against them.

“Damn,” Justin moaned as he gazed at my breasts for the first time. “You’re so beautiful, Sam.”

“Yes, those are some cute titties,” Miss Daisy purred. “I’ve wondered what you had beneath your blouse a few times. I know I shouldn’t masturbate to my students, but I thought about you a few times, Sam.”

Justin chuckled.

So he was correct in his guess yesterday. Her attraction to me wasn’t just because of his commands. He just ... loosened the societal conditioning that kept her from acting on them. As her thumbs rubbed over my puffy nipples and sent tingles through me, I was glad he had changed me.

“Thank you, Justin,” I moaned, smiling at my boyfriend. He had already taken off his shirt, his body sleek and toned. He didn’t have the brawny build of a jock, but he still was invigorating to gaze at.

Distracted, I hadn’t noticed Miss Daisy’s head moving. Not until her mouth engulfed my right nipple. Her lips sealed tight around my nub and puffy areola. She sucked, sending delight shooting straight down to my pussy.

“Miss Daisy!” I groaned. “Oh, that is such wonderful stimulation. You’re getting my pussy so wet and juicy for sex.”

“For pussy licking,” Justin said. “For fucking.”

“Yes, yes, fucking!”

I whimpered as Miss Daisy sucked harder on my nipple. Her lips had engulfed all of my puffy areola, her tongue stroking up and down my sensitive flesh. It was incredible. My hips shifted from side to side. I panted, my tongue flicking across my lips.

Justin wanted me, his eyes so hot. He kicked off his shoes, his jeans rustling as he undid his fly. His zipper rasped. I groaned as he shoved down his pants and boxers, his dick popping out. My virgin pussy clenched.

Tonight, he would be in me.

Miss Daisy’s hands slid down from my breasts, her fingertips caressing my skin. I never knew my flesh could be so sensitive. Everywhere she touched me tingled with pleasure. Tips of her fingers grazed down my stomach, reaching towards my sweatpants. I quivered, a throaty moan rising in my throat as her fingers reached the elastic waistband.

“Miss Daisy,” I moaned. “You’re making me feel so ... so amazing. I like this.”

Justin just grinned at me, a knowing look in his eyes as he stroked his cock.

“You’re going to love this next part, Sam,” Miss Daisy said, her lips popping off from my nipple. Her fingers dug into the waistband of my sweatpants. As she lowered herself, her nipples grazing my stomach, she yanked my sweatpants off my hips. The material caressed my thighs as she knelt before me, her eyes staring at my plain, white panties.

I gasped as she nuzzled her face right into my crotch, inhaling. She let out a throaty groan, as if the scent of my pussy was the most intoxicating thing she’d ever inhaled. Like it was a fine perfume. It made me tremble, such joy bursting through me. Then her lips nuzzled against my panties, caressing my pussy through the dainty cotton fabric.

Fingernails grazed up my thighs as her hands climbed towards my panties. Her tongue lapped at the gusset of my underwear, pressing the cotton into my virgin flesh. She fluttered it up and down, caressing me. Delight rippled through me. I moaned and gasped as she caressed my labia, brushing my clit. I was so sensitive down there. Her every touch transmuted into rapture.

“Oh, my gosh, Miss Daisy!” I gasped, swaying. Fearing I would fall, I grabbed the only thing I could: her fiery hair. I gripped her silky strands as she licked me again. “That’s so good. You’re going to make me feel so naughty.

“Good,” Justin said as he knelt behind our teacher. He drew up her skirt, staring at me with a hungry look in his eyes. “While she’s feasting on you ... I’ll feast on her.”

“Mmm, show me how skilled you are at cunnilingus, Justin,” Miss Daisy moaned. “I’ve never had a guy go down on me before. Show me what I’ve been missing out on.”

Justin let out a moan as he thrust her skirt over her pantyhose-clad rump. The sheer, black fabric hugged the two curves of her butt-cheeks, molding to them. The nylon dug into her crack, emphasizing the heart-shape swell of her rump.

I gasped as Miss Daisy’s fingers hooked the waistband of my panties and yanked them down.

Her lips were nuzzling into my soaked bush, touching my virgin pussy directly. Her tongue fluttered through my folds, caressing my hymen. My toes curled in my shoes when she brushed my clit. Sparks of pleasure burst inside me.

I gripped her hair and moaned out my bliss. Her tongue stroked me over and over, licking and lapping and gathering the juices flooding out of me. Her every touch grew this pressure inside of me. This aching, swelling ball of orgasmic rapture. As it expanded, I knew it would envelop me in ecstasy.

I wanted that.

Nylon tore. The silky sound shot my gaze to Miss Daisy’s rump. A tear ripped through her pantyhose, following up her butt-crack. It exposed the pale flesh of her rump as the two halves of the nylons pulled apart. Justin had ripped it open so he could press his face into her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.