Time Manipulation Mind Control
Chapter 9: Begging to be Owned

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Begging to be Owned - Everything changes for Justin when time freezes! He gets the opportunity to get revenge on the sexy cheerleader!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Krystal Sampson

“When is Justin going to unpause time?” I asked, standing roughly where I believe that I was when he froze time to begin with. At least I thought it was the right section of my high school’s hallway. It was hard to remember after the naughty things I did.

My cheeks burned from the shameful pleasure of eating out my time-frozen mother’s pussy full of my brother’s jizz. I couldn’t believe I enjoyed doing that. I was a hundred percent gay. Right? I definitely liked girls. And pussy. The taste of Brittany, the English exchange student, lingered on my lips. She had a juicy snatch. I devoured her with Ji-Yun, my friend and lover.

“Your brother’s a horndog,” Ji-Yun said. She gave me a big smile that spread across her delicate cheeks. She had that porcelain, Korean doll-like look. Her silky, black hair was gathered in a braid that fell down to her tight rump. I loved how it swayed as she wiggled her body. “Maybe we can find another pussy full of his cum for you to eat out.”

The sly look my friend gave me made me shudder. A part of me wanted that. Another part of me wondered if I’d messed up Ji-Yun with my commands. I accidentally made her a lesbian or bi the day before, but it also seemed like I’d opened her up to be more honest about these ... incestuous fantasies she had. Not that I judged since I had so many incestuous fantasies about my mother. Fantasies I could indulge in now. But Ji-Yun was ... fixated on me eating my brother’s jizz.

I didn’t want to think about that implication. My brother didn’t give my friend any commands while she was frozen in time earlier. If he had, he would just turn her into his slut. Justin had a one-track mind.

But if he had messed with her...

A tinge of anger fed into my frustration. I just wanted to stop waiting here. It had to be time. He said ten minutes. Though everything was paused, the clock on my cell phone still worked. It couldn’t find a signal, so it was running off its internal timer, I guessed. It would sink up with the satellites when time flowed again.

I stamped my foot, letting out a frustrated moan. My brother better not have messed with my Ji-Yun.

“I swear, I want to march through school and find out what skank—”

Energy rushed around me like a wave. It splashed over me. Reality lurched about me. Students frozen in mid stride, moved again like nothing had happened. A cacophony of sound—their steps, their conversations, the rustling of their clothes—assaulted my ears. Ji-Yun winced beside me, shaking her head as the students flowed past us.

“Finally,” I said, nodding my head in satisfaction. “Let’s get to Miss Daisy’s class. I want to see if my commands to her took!”

Ji-Yun nodded her head, her hand clutching mine. We took two steps forward when this Black girl name Evelyn stop before me. She blinked and then groaned, her body shuddering like a sudden wave of arousal washed through her. I grinned as her hands shot down then slid up beneath her skirt. Right there in the middle the hallway, she wiggled her hips and drew down a pair of dainty, lilac panties. As she stepped out of them, a couple guys paused and grinned. They stared at her like a pack of hungry animals.

That was all boys were. Hungry animals. Justin was the worst.

Evelyn straightened. She thrust her balled-up panties at me, saying, “Please, enjoy the scent of my hot cunt on my panties.”

“Thank you, Evelyn,” I said, not hiding my grin as I took them from her. I gave this command to every hot girl I came across while time was frozen. I brought her panties to my nose. The warmth of her pussy lingering on the cloth made my fingers tingle. I inhaled, savoring her spicy musk.

“Oh, my God, can’t believe I just did that,” Evelyn moaned then darted away.

Ji-Yun giggled beside me. “You’re just a big lezzie perv, Krystal.”

I inhaled Evelyn’s panties again then moaned, “Yep!”

A group of guys darted past us, almost growling and snarling like the animals I believed them to be. They pushed through the hallway, guys shouting at them, girl screeching as they leapt out of the way. “Assholes!” someone shouted. “You fucking cock-suckers almost trampled me. Fucking dicks!”

I shook my head. Boys were such animals.


Salome “Sam” Shapiro

I leaned against the wall next to the single-use, gender-neutral bathroom. The door to the boys’ restroom lay to my right, the girls to the left beyond the small bathroom’s door. Justin had to be in one of them fucking his sex slave Aurora. Where else could he have gone? I had only turned my back for a moment to check my phone.

I wanted to tell him what I’d learned.

I watched the septic worker in the gray jumpsuits, the logo for his company on his back. A large explosion behind the name of the company. Nasty Sewage Assault! NSA. According to Ipso_Custodes’s post on a message board, the NSA (National Security Agency) was in the area searching for the location of the strange time distortions that threw off all the atomic clocks in the world by nanoseconds, a unit time so small it took only the most precise instruments to measure. Atomic clocks being off was an unprecedented event. It would have to take a distortion in spacetime to cause it, affecting gravity in a wave radiating out from around here.

It excited me as much as my new relationship with Justin. I want to talk to him all about it. To tell him of my suspicions that the Nasty Sewage Assault workers were actually NSA agents hunting down the source of the gravitons at our high school.

But would a good girlfriend interrupt her boyfriend? I was so new to this. Justin deserve to have this fun with his sex slave. Did I have any right to disrupt that? I could be patient.

Luckily, the conversation on the message board was heating up as I posted my suspicions. I kept watching the worker out of the corner of my eye. He held what appeared to be a cell phone in his hand, sweeping it around. Was it actually some sort of instrument? Something to detect minute variances in local gravity?

This was also fascinating.

The potential NSA agent vanished around the corner. I squirmed, a part of me wanted to follow him. I pushed up my glasses then continued posting on the forum, putting in a physical description the potential agent. This was much more important than going to my useless social studies class.

Shouts echoed down the hallway. I glanced up to see a group of guys rushing around the corner, running in an almost hunched-over manner. I cocked my head as their shouts sounded almost animalistic. Like bestial excitement had burst out of them. With a roar, they raced even faster, charging down the hallway past me. My head tracked them as they barreled right towards...

Pearline?

The Black girl had straightened up her clothing from getting fucked outside the school by her cohorts. I found that to be mild interest, surprised that such lewd behavior was tolerated at our high school. It was like things were ... changing. People were not acting the way they should. And yet ... somehow it felt right.

My forehead furrowed as the baying pack of guys swarmed Pearline and grabbed her. They ripped at her clothes. She let out a moan of wanton delight, gasping, “Yes, yes, you can fuck me too, boys! I’m a slut!”

I shook my head. It was definitely odd. Like Justin’s parents showing up at school and...

Well, the sex part wasn’t odd. Was it? I mean, Justin could fuck his mother, but ... but incest ... That was illegal. So why did I find it acceptable for Justin to fuck his mother, but not for another person to do that?

Curious.

Things were definitely getting weird in our school. What had happened? I need to learn more about this Project KRONOS. I needed to talk to Justin about all this. A wave of annoyance washed through me.

How long would it take him to fuck his sex slave in the bathroom?

“Yes, yes, ram those cocks into—” Pearline’s words were cut off as she took dicks now from both ends.


Justin Sampson

I groaned into the kiss with Shelly, a gorgeous blonde that was in my gym class. Her round, naked tits pressed against my side as she clung to me. She kissed me with such hunger, making it so hard to think. She had been mind-controlled by me when I froze time in the girls’ locker room. I just restored it, unleashing an orgy.

Two other girls were pleasing my cock. Tracy and Rebecca were both nuzzling around the tip, their hands stroking up and down my shaft. Their soft lips nibbled on the spongy crown, their mouths brushing together as they jiggled in delight. They were so eager to please me.

Because they were my sex slaves now.

I didn’t intend for them to be my sex slaves. I just wanted to start an orgy in the girls’ locker room. What sixteen-year-old high school student wouldn’t want to be in the middle of that? Before I unpaused time, I let my sex slave Aurora fuck Tracy with a strap-on dildo. At the same moment, I fucked Aurora from behind, moaning how she was my sex slave. That I owned her pussy.

Tracy and Rebecca, who was standing right by us, heard me talking. They didn’t know I was speaking to Aurora. They just heard those words and it changed them, rewriting their thoughts and hypnotizing them the believing they were my sex slaves. Now they were horny and needed to worship me.

“Enjoy them,” Aurora moaned beside me as my sex slave was pushing Jeanette down onto all fours. Aurora still wore her strap-on. It was clear she was eager to fuck the petite fifteen-year-old. I could see my sex slave’s excitement out of the corner of my eyes as she lined up her dildo. “Mmm, yes, Master, you’re going to enjoy having a whole harem of sex slaves. Ooh, and soon Petra and Paris will be begging to join, too!”

She was so right. I should just enjoy this. Tracy and Rebecca would be happy now, and soon I would have a whole harem of sex slaves. All those girls who ignored me would serve me. And Sam, too. My girlfriend could join in on the fun.

I just needed to be more careful about the words I spoke when time was paused. I needed to think about the unexpected consequences. Like turning Aurora into a sex slave. Or my parents showing up at school with my dad begging me to cuckold him and my mom dripping wet and aching to be fucked by me.

I groaned at the pleasure rippling out of me. My two new sex slaves’ mouth licked and sucked on my dick. At the same time, Shelly felt amazing as she humped against me. She rubbed her shaved, wet pussy on my thigh. The teenage slut ground her cunt against me as she moaned into the kiss. Her tongue thrust into my mouth, dueling with mine. Her juices coated my leg and dribbled down towards my knee.

“Coach Johnson,” moaned Melissa. The Black girl was shuddering as she leaned against the end of the row of lockers while our school’s dyke PE teacher munched away at her snatch. At least that command was working out. Inside the locker room, Coach Johnson could eat any pussy she wanted. She could indulge in her lust for underage pussy.

“Oh, my God, yes!” Melissa moaned. “She’s got her tongue jammed so deep in me!” Melissa cupped her round, ebony breasts. Her fingers sank into them as she enjoyed the lesbian coach’s ministrations.

“Aurora!” groaned Jeanette. I heard the slap of flesh against flesh. I caught a glimpse of Aurora’s blonde ponytail dancing on her back as she fucked the kneeling girl. “Oh, yes, yes it’s so hot. I’m so glad you’re fucking me, Aurora!”

Rebecca’s and Tracy’s tongues fluttered around the tip of my dick. I groaned into Shelly’s mouth. My hands slid down the blonde’s back to grip her ass. Her butt-cheek clenched and flexed beneath my fingers as she ground her hot cunt against my thigh. She whimpered into the kiss, clutching to me. Her nipples were diamond-hard as they rubbed on my chest.

It was incredible. I had three teenage sluts, two who were my new sex slaves, loving me. I could get to enjoy this every day. What was a better way to spend my PE class than having orgies in the girls’ locker room?

I groaned as one of my sex slaves sucked the tip of my dick into her mouth while the other one licked at the shaft. I bet that was Tracy nibbling and kissing down my cock’s length since the girl was working on the right side. Tracy’s side. She went lower and lower until she reached the base.

Tracy moaned as she nuzzled her lips into my pubic hair and smooched down to my balls. I grunted into Shelly’s mouth as my brunette sex slave sucked on my nuts. She went back and forth, her tongue bathing each one while Rebecca bobbed her mouth on my shaft. The cheerleader-slave sucked my cock with such enthusiasm.

“Oh, yes, you’re enjoying your new slaves, aren’t you, Master?” Aurora moaned as she thrust away. The slap of her crotch against Jeanette’s rump echoed through the locker room.

I broke the kiss with Shelly and groaned, “Yes!”

“I’m so happy,” Tracy moaned. “Rebecca, let me suck on his dick now.”

Rebecca popped her mouth off my dick, that last moment of suction sending a jolt down my cock. Then she moaned, “Enjoy him, Tracy.”

It was so hot as the two girls switch positions. Rebecca threw herself into sucking on my balls, making my sensitive nuts send jolts of pleasure up to the tip of my shaft. Tracy engulfed my crown in her hungry mouth, her tongue dancing around the spongy tip.

“Jesus,” I groaned, my hands squeezing into Shelly’s rump.

“I know,” Shelly moaned. Her shaved pussy felt incredible on my thigh. “I want to cum just from grinding on you, Justin! This is so hot. Ooh, I love this. Why didn’t we ever do this before? Why would I ever think this was wrong?”

Aurora laughed, her ponytail bouncing on her supple back. Then she gasped as two of the girls, the Latina Rita and the black-haired Courtney, latched onto her nipples. Both girls were sucking on Aurora’s tits as she fucked Jeanette hard. Aurora’s head snapped back up as she moaned out in delight.

“Enjoy yourself, slut,” I growled.

“I am, Master!” Aurora gasped, her cute ass flexing as she drove her dildo into Jeanette’s cunt. “Oh my God, yes!” Jeanette moaned, the petite girl trembling as she took the fake cock deep in her twat.

“Mmm, I’m going to cum all over your thigh, Justin,” Shelly hissed in my ear.

She rubbed her hot snatch up and down my leg then worked her hips in slow circles. I loved the feel of her silky pussy lips. The hard nodule of her clit caressed me. She nipped my ear as she panted, her hot breath washing over my neck.

It added more stimulation to the delight Tracy and Rebecca gave my cock and balls.

The two sluts were switching back and forth, sucking on my dick for a few moments, letting me feel their hot mouths around my dick before passing it off to the other. Tracy sucked with a hungry need, eager for my cum to fire into her mouth. Rebecca’s tongue was so lithe as it swirled all the way around my tip in between her hard sucks.

When they weren’t bobbing their heads on my dick, they were kissing at the shaft or nibbling on my balls. They both stared up at me, their brown and blonde hair swaying together as they switched back and forth. Worship shone their eyes. That same need to please me that I saw in Aurora’s green depths. Every moment brought me closer and closer.

“I went to cum all over both your faces,” I growled. “I’m going to coat your faces in my seed.”

“Yes,” Rebecca moaned. The blonde cheerleader licked her precum-stained lips “Do it, Master!”

Tracy popped her mouth off my dick, handed it over to Rebecca, and groaned, “Yes, yes, show all these other girls that you own us!”

“He owns me, too!” Aurora is. “I’m his head slave.”

“When you obey Aurora,” I groaned as Rebecca’s tongue danced across the crown of my dick before she sucked hard, “you’re obeying me.”

“Yes,” my brunette sex slave moaned.

Rebecca popped her mouth off my dick making a wet sound echoing over the moans the other girls. Tracy captured the crown of my dick in her warm mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked with aggressive desire. My balls tightened, my jizz approaching a hot boil.

Eyes flicked around the room. Two girls, Ellie and Veronica, were sixty-nining nearby, feasting on each other’s pussy with such hungry need. Melissa still squirmed against the end of the locker, grinding her pussy on our coach’s face. The Black girl had her head thrown back, gasping out in ecstasy. Aurora moaned, cradling Rita and Courtney to her breasts as she plowed into Jeanette’s cunt faster and faster.

“Oh, my God, I’m going to cum!” Jeanette moaned. “Oh, my God, Aurora!”

“Do it!” my sex slave. “You’re my lezzie slut right now! My Master’s watching this! We’re making him so hard!”

“You are,” I groaned as Rebecca sucked my dick into her mouth, Tracy nibbling on the shaft.

“Yes, yes, cum!” Shelly moaned, her pussy molten against my thigh. “Oh, fuck, Justin!”

Shelly’s ass clenched beneath my groping hand. She slid her pussy high up my thigh, coating me in her cream. She clutched me so tight, her mouth nibbling and chewing on my chin. She shuddered against me, her nipples so hard. She whimpered out in orgasmic delight.

A flood of her juices gushed down my thigh. I groaned, groping her rump as she shuddered against me. She climaxed just from humping against me, grinding that hot pussy on me. I loved it. It made my dick ache more and more in Rebecca’s sucking mouth.

“Justin!” groaned the cumming slut. “Oh, my God, this feels incredible! I could just hump against you all day!”

“Just a randy bitch,” Tracy moaned before she sucked on my ball.

“Uh-huh,” I grunted, cum swelling in my balls.

The moans of the orgy raced around me. All these girls were loving each other. They were licking and sucking and fucking each other. Melissa ground her pussy against Coach Johnson’s hungry mouth. Aurora fucked Jeanette’s cunt hard with that thick dildo. Rita and Courtney sucked and nibbled on my cheerleader-slave’s nipples, spurring Aurora to fuck Jeanette faster and faster.

Tracy and Rebecca swapped places. Tracy’s hungry, sucking mouth plunged over the tip of my dick. She bobbed her head fast, taking as much of my dick in her mouth as she could. I groaned as Rebecca flicked her tongue up and down my shaft, her dainty hands cupping and massaging my balls.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Melissa held, the Black girl squeezing those ebony tits. “Coach Johnson, yes! You love eating my underage cunt! Oh, my fucking god, yes!

I watched her cum on the coach’s face. I watched her shudder and shiver, the pleasure surging through the Black girl. Her head threw back, her fingers digging into her round tits as she was lost to the sapphic ecstasy.

“Oh, my god, that’s so hot,” Aurora moaned, her crotch smacking into Jeanette’s rump.

“Yes,” Jeanette moaned. “Melissa looks so beautiful cumming on Coach Johnson’s face.”

“Yes,” I groaned, my dick throbbing in Tracy’s hungry mouth.

Then she and Rebecca swapped again. My cheerleader-slave swirled her tongue about out of my dick. Her golden hair danced about her shoulders as she stared up at me with worship. Shelly ground her cunt on me, moaning and gasping, more of her juices flowing down my thighs. Tracy went back to playing with my balls, sucking on them, caressing them with her tongue.

I couldn’t hold out much longer.

“Aurora!” Jeanette cried out. “Oh, my God, I can’t believe I’m cumming! I’m cumming from getting fucked by a dildo!”

SMACK!

Aurora slapped Jeanette’s ass and grunted, “Because you’re my lezzie slut right now!”

“I am, Aurora!” moaned the petite girl.

It was like those words had set off my sex slave. Aurora buried to the hilt in Jeanette while her ponytail danced down her lithe back. My sex slave cried out in rapture, her head tossed back. Her body shuddered. I caught a profile of her round breasts heaving as she shuddered. This was so hot to watch.

I was so glad my sex slave got to experience this pleasure. I wanted Aurora to have all the rapturous orgasms she could enjoy.

“Fuck!” I groaned, Rebecca’s tongue caressing the spongy tip of my dick. “I’m going to cum!”

“Yes, yes, cum, Justin,” Shelly moaned as she kept grinding her hot cunt on my thigh. “It’s the best!”

“I want to erupt on your faces, slaves!” I growled.

“You heard our Master!” screamed Aurora, her face twisting in orgasmic rapture.

Tracy and Rebecca sprang into action. Both grabbed my dick, pressing their cheeks together as they leaned in to please the tip. They stared up at me, one pair of blue eyes and another brown begging me to spill my jizz across their faces.

“Jizz all over our faces, Master!” Tracy moaned.

“Just coat us in your spunk!” gasped Rebecca.

My two teenage sex slaves fisted my dick, Rebecca’s hand above Tracy’s. It was too much. They both wanted it. I couldn’t deny my new sex slaves my jizz. With a loud grunt, I erupted.

Rapture fired out of my dick as my cum exploded onto their faces. Ropy lines of jizz splashed across both their features. I groaned as the ecstasy barreled into my mind. It lifted me to such heights of bliss.

Stars burst across my vision. I hugged Shelly tight against me as I unloaded more and more of my jizz. I coated their faces. I painted them in my pearly seed. My jizz splattered across their features. I groaned at how naughty they looked drenched in my seed.

“Oh, my God, that is so hot to watch,” Shelly moaned against me, still grinding that juicy snatch on my thigh. “Fuck!”

More of her cream gushed out of her as she plunged into another orgasm.

“That’s so hot, Master!” Aurora moaned, watching me over her shoulder as she just gripped Jeanette’s hips.

Rita and Courtney were no longer sucking on her nipples, but were on the ground, kissing each other, groping each other’s tits. The two loved each other with a passion, consumed by my commands.

“Ooh, I want to taste,” Aurora said. She ripped her dildo out of Jeanette’s juicy pussy. As the last of my spunk spurted out of my cock, Aurora turned to join her fellow sex slave. I smiled, buzzing from my orgasm and—

“Jefe!” A new voice screamed at the top of her lungs. “Fuck me!”

Petra rushed at me.


Salome “Sam” Shapiro

I tapped my foot, my impatience mounting. How much longer was Justin going to fuck his sex slave? It had been fifteen minutes already. Surely, he should have unloaded in her cunt by now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.