Time Manipulation Mind Control - Cover

Time Manipulation Mind Control

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Time Manipulated Mother

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Time Manipulated Mother - Everything changes for Justin when time freezes! He gets the opportunity to get revenge on the sexy cheerleader!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Justin Sampson

As I sat on my bed, allowing time to once again resume, my copy of the latest Berserk manga fell the rest away to my bed. It bounced once. I stared at it as it came to a rest, pages fluttering closed, while one thought permeated my mind: I wanted to fuck my little sister.

I wanted her so badly.

After having enjoyed making love to my mother while time was frozen, I got a taste for incestuous passion. And I wanted more. I had already thought about enjoying Krystal’s fourteen-year-old body. My sister was two years younger than me, and just so petite and nubile. She was blossoming into her womanly beauty. I want to enjoy her with Mom, with my sex slave Aurora, and with Krystal’s friend Ji-Yun. Just thinking about it made my dick hard.

Then I learned my little sister was a lesbian.

With the new powers I discover today during high school’s gym class, I could have solved the problem of her being a lesbian. I could have frozen time, something I could apparently do every twelve hours, and then whisper into her ear. Whatever I told somebody while reality was paused, they followed. My words acted like a hypnotic suggestion, mind-controlling them to my will. I made Chris and his two friends, who were bullying me, into gay lovers, I turned the bitchy head cheerleader into my sex slave, I changed my abusive father into a cuckold, and my mother into my willing lover.

I could’ve done the same to Krystal.

But she had my powers. She, too, could stop time. Which meant she wasn’t affected by my powers. She could act freely when time was frozen, so I had the feeling that anything I whispered into her mind would be no different than me talking to her when time moved normally. After all, I tried to get her to do more while she was grinding her pussy on our time-frozen mother’s face. I tried to get us to do things together.

She laughed.

How could I fuck her then? What can I do to—

My phone beeped with a text message. I frowned. I didn’t get a lot of those. I didn’t have too many friends. Just Sam, who rarely texted, and Eddie, who had to transfer to a different college because of me. We weren’t talking as much because of that.

I snagged my phone, glancing at it. I smiled when I saw it was a text from my sex slave. I opened it up and read her naughty message and enjoyed the attached picture. She’d snapped a selfie of her tits splattered in my drying come.

“I want you at my house bright and early,” I texted her back. “I want you to meet my mother.”

“Yes, Master!!!” she texted back followed by a huge smiley emoji.

I chuckled, my dick throbbing. If I commanded her, Aurora would run over here and fuck me, but my thoughts turned back to my sister. With my power, I could fuck any woman I wanted, even my mother. Any woman except the one girl I now ached for. Krystal’s immunity to my powers, her declaration that she didn’t want me, only made me desire her more.

I sighed, horny. Then I smiled, thinking of my mom. I hoped the commands I gave her and my alcoholic dad were working. When I froze time, they were in the middle of a fight in the kitchen. I found Mom thrown to the floor by Dad. He was angry at her. Which meant...

Footsteps thudded up the stairs. Two sets of them. With my sister in her bedroom, it had to be my parents. I told my dad whenever he was mad at mom, he would instead bring her to me so I could cuckold him.

I grinned, rubbing my hands on my bare thighs, my dick thrusting up hard before me. Another one of my powers was sexual stamina, a minute amount of the energy that was building up in me to stop time was diverted to keep my dick hard when I wanted it to be.

The footsteps came closer and closer to my bedroom door. The floor joists creaked beneath my parents’ weight. They reached my door. My dad, like usual, barreled into my room without knocking. He had black hair like me, though he was balding. Once he was a fit, strong man, but years of drinking and sitting on his recliner had made him fat slob, his beer gut thrusting out before him. He pulled my mother in after him. She still wore her pink bathrobe that I’d closed after I enjoyed her body.

Dad stared at me with this ... this look I had never seen on his face. The anger, the drunken rage, I normally witnessed was gone. His face was flushed, not ruddy, from this new emotion. He fell to his knees before me, still holding my busty mother’s hand.

She stared at me with hungry eyes. Not the way a mother should look at her son. But the way that I’d mind-controlled her in to seeing me. She licked her plump lips, her round, mature face flushed from the orgasms I gave her a while time was stop. She clearly was still buzzing from experiencing all those sensations I gave her at once.

Did she wonder why she tasted pussy on her lips? Krystal’s juices still gleamed on my mother’s face.

She looked so hot with her thin robe barely concealing her lush, naked body beneath. Her brown hair spilled about her hungry face. It was so wonderful to see the smile on her lips that wasn’t sad, but full of lust for me.

“Justin,” my dad croaked. “Justin ... I ... I need you to fuck your mother. She needs a real man to screw her. That’s not me. I’m too pathetic. I’m not good enough for her. She needs your cock, son.”

“Yes, I do, Justin,” my mother moaned, her voice so breathy and throaty. It was a sultry, wanton sound, something I’d never heard from her.

It made my dick ache for her pussy.

She took a step forward, her free hand moving from her robe, allowing it to open up more and revealing the cum I splattered on her tits right before I headed upstairs. I don’t think she realized my pearly jizz stained her body. She just stared at me with such hunger and moaned, “I need your big cock in me. Mommy needs her son’s cock to breed her. It’s all so clear to me now. I can’t pretend any longer that I don’t want you, Justin.”

I smiled. All my commands had settled into her mind.

“Oh, my god, I need you!” she moaned, her free hand fumbling at the loose tie of her robe. She undid the knot, pulling it open to reveal her naked, jizz-splattered body in its wondrous glory. “I need you to fuck me! Breed me! Don’t I deserve to have a real cock fuck me? Not your dad’s pathetic cock, but a big one. Yours!”

“Yes, you do,” I said and rose. I grinned, my dick thrusting hard before me. I loved my new powers. “Get on my bed on your hands and knees. I’ll fuck you so hard, Mom. I’ll make you explode!”

The look of longing and lust on my mother’s face made my dick throb. She wanted me badly. She loved me as more than just her son. She was my lover. My sexy, incestuous lover.

She let her robe fall off her shoulders and down her lush body. As she sauntered past my kneeling father—her kneeling husband—she gave me a sultry wink, an utterly feminine and womanly expression I’d never seen from her. Her large breasts swaying before her. There was so much joy in her eyes.

They were alive the way I remembered them being before my dad “accidentally” hurt his back.

“Mmm, I need that cock in me, Justin.”

My mother’s words rippled heat through me. As she passed me, I turned to follow her progress, admiring the jiggle to her tits, the sway to her hips. She reached my bed and mounted it was such grace. She had such a firm, fit body. She kept in shape in a vain attempt to make my father happy and keep his abuse to a minimum. It made her so lovely. I groaned at the sight of her round ass thrusting up in the air. The way her brown hair fell off her shoulders and draped around her flushed face. She wiggled her entire body, her tits swinging back and forth.

“Come fuck me, Justin,” she moaned. “Mmm, ram that big, thick cock into me.”

“I’ll fuck you so hard, Mom,” I said as I mounted the bed behind her. I shifted on my knees, my dick thrusting hard at her. I glanced at dad. “I’ll fuck you harder than any man ever has. You’re going to cum so hard on my dick, won’t you, Mom?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “I know that. I know you have the best cock ever, Justin. I made this cock in my womb. Now I need it back in me. Please, I haven’t felt like a real woman in so long.”

I could see the humiliation in my father’s face. I could tell he wanted to look away, but couldn’t. His hand drifted down, reaching past his beer gut to squeeze his hard dick. The shame of being replaced by me, by his son, was exciting him. Just like I commanded.

This was so exciting.

I brought my cock to my mother’s brown-furred muff. My cum soaked her bush. It ran in pearly lines down her thighs. She had no idea she’d taken my load already in her cunt. That she’d already pleased me with this pussy. I rubbed my dick up and down her hot slit, matting more of my jizz into her silky pubic hair.

She felt silky. Her juicy pussy lips bathed my cock in her passion. I groaned as I found the entrance of her pussy. I was eager to slid into her again. This time she wasn’t frozen. This time she was ready for it. Eager for it.

This time she knew I fucked her.

“Mom!” I groaned as I thrust into her.

“Yeeeeeees!” she moaned, her voice deep and throaty. Her pussy clamp down on my dick as I slid into her. The friction around my shaft was incredible. I was back in my mother again.

My heavy balls thwacked against her thick bush. I savored the feel of her as I drew back. The hot friction transformed into pleasure that rushed down my shaft. My hands squeezed tight about her hips. She undulated and wiggled them. She moaned with such a wanton delight as I thrust back into her incestuous depths.

“You’re back in me!” she moaned. “Oh, Doug, our son is back in me! He’s huge! So much bigger than you! Mmm, he inherited my father’s dick, not your little twig!”

How did mom know about grandpa’s dick?

I shoved that thought aside as I pistoned my hips forward, hammering my mother’s cunt. I reveled in it while my father watched me satiating his wife. He groaned as he stared at us with those humiliated eyes. His presence only made this hotter. Made me thrust harder into my mom.

I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could.

“You feel so hot around me, Mom,” I groaned, my hand sweeping up her sides to grasp her swinging breasts. I groped them, feeling their pillowy softness. “So silky. You want my cum spurting into, don’t you?”

“Yes!” she moaned, her snatch squeezing down on my dick. “I want that so badly, Justin. I want to have your son. Your big, strong son!”

“Yes!” I groaned, hammering her cunt with all my strength, my hands squeezing her big tits. “I want to pump so much spunk in you. I’m going to breed you. You’re going to explode!”

I squeezed and played with my mom’s big tits. My fingers slid down her pillowy mounds as I plowed into her incestuous depths. She gasped when I grabbed her nipples. I pinched and rolled them, tugging on them. It made her buck back into me, her pussy growing hotter. She felt wonderful about my dick.

I loved how she squeezed me. How her cunt sucked at me. She wanted my seed so badly. And I wanted to give it to her. I thrust into her hard and fast while tugging at her nipples. I groaned and gasped as I buried into her over and over. Her cunt gripped me. It was incredible.

“Mom!” I moaned. “Oh, fuck, Mom!”

“I know, Justin!” she moaned. “Just give it to me. Give me your cum! I want to feel you squirting in to me! Oh, god, it’s too much. I’m going to ... Yes!”

That heavenly bliss arrived. The rapturous moment when her pussy spasmed about my dick. I pinched her nipples hard as I experience the climactic rapture of her convulsing cunt. I buried into her, savoring this moment.

It was incredible. My balls grew tighter and tighter. Her flesh writhed and sucked at my dick. She was so hungry for my jizz. My face tensed.

I glanced at my dad.

“Mom!” I growled as my seed spurted into her convulsing pussy. “I’m breeding her, Dad! I’m breeding your wife!”

“Yes,” he groaned, squeezing his crotch, humiliation burning in his eyes as my jizz spurted over and over into my mother’s depths.

“It’s so hot, Justin!” my mom groaned, her voice so throaty. Her head lowered while her pussy writhed about my cock. “Oh, yes, my big boy is breeding me!”

The rapture slammed into my mind. Every spurt of my cock fired incestuous bliss through me. My mind drank it in. It rippled through my body. I groaned and grunted with every blast of my cum into her depths.

I loved my powers. As I collapse over my mom and hugged her tight, showing her the love my father didn’t. Triumphant bliss buzzed through me. I would change so much. I would make things better.

I would find a way to fuck my little sister.


Krystal Sampson

I was in the wonderful doze, on the verge of waking up. I didn’t want to get up. I was putting off having to start my day and getting ready for high school as long as possible. Dreams, all nonsense, spilled through my thoughts.

The creaking of my door opening dragged me back to reality. Confusion wormed through my thoughts as I heard someone moving through my room. Was it my brother? Was he trying to pull some dump prank on me? Or was it my drunk father? Was he going to try to do... that again? He did it once, waking me up by touching me. Then he panicked and fled.

He hardly looked at me since that day.

Hands gripped my blanket and pulled them down my body. I struggled to open my eyes, to come fully awake and figure out what was going on. It was dark in my room. The shape moved onto my bed, mattress springs creaking. My legs were exposed, hands pushing up my nightgown. They weren’t rough hands like my father’s. They were soft hands. Gentle hands.

Long hair brushed my thighs as the figure lowered their head down towards my pussy. I frowned, the texture of the fingers felt ... feminine to me. Then lips nuzzled against my pussy. I gasped as a tongue fluttered across my virgin flesh, lapping up my slit and brushed my clit. Pleasure rippled through me.

“W-what?” I gasped, shuddering. Full wakefulness crashed into my mind. I knew who was between my thighs. “Mom?” I asked, words groggy. “What you doing?”

“Waking you up, honey,” Mom said like it was the most matter-of-fact thing. Like a mother was supposed to wake her daughter up by licking her pussy and...

“Right,” I said, remembering the words I whispered into my time-frozen mother’s ears last night after I ground my cunt on her face. Delight burst inside of me as I moaned, “This is how a mother should wake up her daughter. Don’t stop eating me!”

“Of course I won’t stop, honey,” Mom said. “You have the best-tasting pussy in the world. It’s just yummy.”

She buried her face back in my snatch, licking again. I groaned, my toes clenching. My back arched as the pleasure radiated through me. It was incredible. My eyes fluttered. I savored every moment of her tongue sliding up and down my slit, teasing me. Driving me wild. My ass clenched as her hand shoved beneath me, gripping my rump.

“Oh, my God! How many pussies have you ever licked, Mom?” I asked.

She paused. “Um ... just yours. But I just know that yours is the best tasting pussy. You’re my daughter. My baby girl.”

She buried her face back into my snatch. Her tongue fluttered with such a wild hunger. I wasn’t that experienced with having my pussy licked, having only had a girl, my best friend Ji-Yun, eat me out for the first time yesterday, but I could tell that while my mom lacked skill, she certainly didn’t lack enthusiasm. She hungered for my fresh juices. She lapped at my virginal slit like it was the best thing she’d ever tasted.

“Oh, Mom, yes!” I cried out. “That’s incredible!”

“Yes, it is incredible!” Mom moaned into my pussy.

This was one of my naughtiest masturbation fantasies come to life. Ever since that night that Dad slipped into my room, I re-imagined it as Mom doing it. That she would come in, wanting to enjoy something other than the drunken pawing of my father, desiring something different. Something feminine.

Something she could only get from me.

I would rubbed myself picturing her crossing my room, doing exactly what she did this morning. I had masturbated so many times fantasying about her sliding up my nightgown until it bunched around my waist. Her hands would spread open my thighs to expose my fourteen-year-old pussy. She would gaze at my tight slit covered by my trimmed bush of black hair. Then she would lean down and take her first lick, experiencing her first taste of lesbian, incestuous passion. It would overcome her. She would love it and feast on me.

Just like she was feasting on me right now.

My thighs clamped about her head as the pleasure surged through me. It was so incredible to feel this. Her tongue dragged up through my folds, starting at my taint, crossing over my hymen, and ending by flicking my clit. Sparks showered and danced through my pussy. They sizzled and seared inside my virgin flesh, swelling me towards my first true incestuous orgasm.

This was far better than grinding on her face like I did last night. That was masturbating. She was actually licking me this time. Her tongue was teasing all my folds. Her lips were nibbling on my labia. Enough light bled through my window from the approaching dawn for me to see my mother’s eyes. They were glassy with lust, liquid with her passion.

“I love you, Mom,” I moaned. I didn’t want to be loud. Justin was in the next room, though he hadn’t bothered to hide all the fun he was having with mom last night.

I didn’t care that mom was his whore, too. I only cared that she loved my pussy. I savored her lapping through my folds, brushing my clit again and again. My body shifted and undulated. My hands pulled up my nightgown farther my body, thrusting them over my budding breasts. I squeezed my little mounds, my thumbs rubbing over my pink nipples.

They were so fat. They thrust up so obscenely far from my small breasts. They were so sensitive, too. Every brush of my thumbs over them sent jolts of lightning arcing down my body to my pussy. It made my cunt hotter; my juices flowed.

My mother licked them all up.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned, the bedsprings creaking beneath me as I humped against her licking face. “You’re the best mom! Just amazing!”

“And you’re such a wonderful daughter,” Mom groaned. “I love you and your cute, yummy pussy!” She nipped my clit with her lips then nibbled on my bud with her plump mouth.

My toes curled while my entire body shuddered. She drove me closer and closer to my orgasm. I gasped and squeaked, pinching my nipples hard. Those twin jolts of lightning zap down to my cunt. My flesh felt electrified as the pleasure built and built inside of me.

I couldn’t take much more of this. Little stars were already dancing before my eyes. This was as amazing as when Ji-Yun licked my cunt in the bathroom yesterday. And as wonderful as all the times we ate each other pussies last night in her bedroom while her parents thought we were studying. My hips wiggled from side to side, grinding my clit against my mother’s hot lips.

“Mom!” I squealed. “I’m about to ... About to cum!”

Her fingers squeezed my tush, fingers digging into my flesh. She sucked with all her might on my clit. I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to make me explode right now. Such maternal, incestuous delight shown in her dark eyes.

This was so wrong. So taboo.

I exploded.

My virgin pussy convulsed as my clit throbbed and pulsed between my mother’s sucking lips. My juices squirted out of my twat as I bucked. My head rose and fell, slamming back into my pillow. My loose, black hair danced around me. Silky strands fell across my cheeks and forehead.

I heaved again as the pleasure rippled out of my pussy. The ecstasy flowed through my body and surged into my mind. They drowned my thoughts with incestuous bliss.

“I love you, Mom!” I shrieked at the top of my lungs. I didn’t care if Justin or Dad heard me. I wanted them to know that Mom was the best pussy licker in the world.

She sucked on my clit all through my orgasm. Then she lapped at my pussy folds as my pleasure peaked. I panted and gasped, my eyes fluttering as I came down from my orgasmic high. Mom purred as she licked up all my juices, sending tingles through me.

“Mmm, you better get up and get ready for school,” Mom said as she rose from between my thighs. I grinned, seeing that I’d drenched her face with even more cream than last night. “I need to get started on breakfast.”

“O-okay,” I panted, just wanting to go back to sleep. That was the best orgasm of my life.

I shuddered, so glad I could stop time. I could feel that power brimming inside of me. Sometime while I was sleeping, it had recharged. Probably around midnight. Justin said his took twelve hours. I could do it right now. I almost wanted to, but what was the point doing it here? I’d rather save it for school. For getting back at that cunt Pearline. I grinned in delight, such naughty ideas spilling through my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.