Time Manipulation Mind Control - Cover

Time Manipulation Mind Control

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Slut’s Submissive Passion

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Slut’s Submissive Passion - Everything changes for Justin when time freezes! He gets the opportunity to get revenge on the sexy cheerleader!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Justin Sampson

I laughed with everyone else as my three bullies scrambled to get dressed. Their normally strong, dominant forms wilted beneath the gales of laughter. I had the biggest grin on my face as I witnessed Chris and his two asshole friends’ humiliation. To them, they were about to kick my ass because they thought I was ogling their girlfriends. In an eye blink, I vanished and they ended up in their new pose. For them, no time had passed.

For me, it had been hours.

This all started when Chris, our school’s hulking, asshole quarterback, had thrust me against the locker in our school’s locker room. I was naked at the time, changing into my gym wear. He was about to slam his mighty fist in the face when it happened.

In my panic, I wanted everything to stop. And it did.

I froze time.

I don’t know how I did it. I didn’t understand why I could do it. I felt I could do it again, the power slowly recharging inside of me. It was insane, but it happened. Everything around me had frozen. Chris’s fist had stopped an inch or two from crashing into my head. His two buddies—the short, broad-shouldered wrestler named Steve, who was cutting off my escape on the right, and Lance, the Black star of our school’s basketball team, who was hemming me in from the left—were helping him.

Confused and frightened over everyone being frozen, I fled the locker room and darted out into the school. I raced naked through the halls. I burst into a random classroom. I spun around and found myself face to face with Aurora, the bitch who landed me in this predicament, bent over her desk. The sight of her skirt-clad ass calmed down and let me realize that I somehow did this.

Then I got hard staring at Aurora. Despite being a cunt, she was hot. She was the head cheerleader, so of course she dated the asshole quarterback. She had her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Time stopped with her half-bent over her desk as she rummaged through her purse. Her skirt hugged her ass, that perfect rump.

My lust surged through me. I realized I could do things to her. I could touch her body. Her tits! I could feel up her pussy, and get some payback for her Instagram post that had me a laughingstock of the school this morning.

I discovered such interesting things molesting her. I could manipulate objects frozen in time. I could take off Aurora’s clothing, suck on her nipples, and make her pussy wet. I fucked her so hard, thrusting my dick in and out of her juicy cunt. She grew hotter and hotter. Despite being frozen in time, she somehow orgasmed. That hot, tight cunt writhed about my dick while I screamed out that she was my slut.

My whore.

I left her in Mr. Viên Lê’s math class with a pussy full of my cum. She’d have no idea that I’d fucked her. No idea how she got so hot and flushed, or why her cunt was so wet. Part of me wished I could be there to see her when I unfroze time. But I had to be back in the locker room. I still had to do with my bullies.

I moved them around to look like they were fucking each other instead of picking on me. I positioned them so it looked like they were enjoying a gay three-way. I had Lance sucking on Chris’s dick while Steve took Chris hard from behind. When I unfroze time, Chris’s fist crashed into the locker. The ringing sound summoned everyone.

All the boys saw them bursting apart, Lance spitting Chris’s dick out of his mouth. Steve fell on his ass, tripping over the bench, in his haste to escape. I even got a quick video of it. A little blackmail in case those three ever thought to mess with me again.

“Damn, look at that little rump-raider run,” laughed José as Chris, dressed once again and his face scarlet, barreled past everyone to burst out of the locker room. The quarterback had his shoulders hunched, head lowered.

“He’s off to find new ass to plunder,” I joked.

Mike, one of my fellow classmates, glanced at me and nodded. We never talked before, I was more of a nerdy loner type. But right now, Mike and the rest of us in the locker room shared new camaraderie. It was clear that everyone enjoyed seeing Chris, who thought he was king asshole, and his two friends getting taken down a few pegs.

A moment later, Lance and Steve took off after Chris, fleeing from the new rounds of laughter.

“Damn, I thought they were coming back here to kick your ass, Justin,” Mike said to me. He gave me a considering look. “What the fuck happened?”

“They didn’t want to beat me up. They want me to join their gay orgy,” I said. “Chris was talking like he was such top shit, claiming that he could fuck any guy he wanted in the locker room. Apparently, he wanted my ass.”

“Why?” Victor asked, giving me a look. He was the only openly gay guy in our physical education class. “No offense, Justin, you got that flat, White-boy ass.”

“No, I’m not offended at all,” I said. I didn’t mind that Victor was gay, but I liked girls.

“So they started ... screwing each other?” Mike’s asked as the three of us started walking out of the locker room.

“Well, you saw them,” I said. “What did it look like to you?”

“That I was missing out on all the fun,” Victor said, shaking his head. “What a pity. They should just be honest with themselves.”

“Maybe this will help,” I said, smirking. “Maybe they’ll realize today who they truly are.” I couldn’t believe I said that with a straight face.

It was so hard to do.

All three of them would never live this down. I know Chris and his buddies pretended to be okay with homosexuals, but I always felt they only said that because it was the “PC” thing to do. That they just couldn’t afford to let out their true feelings. Now everyone would know, including their stuck-up girlfriends, that they secretly liked dick.

“I wonder what that bitch Paris will say when she finds out her boyfriend was sucking dick?” José asked as we reached the gym. The Hispanic guy, who normally joined in on picking on me, walked with us.

It was weird talking with these guys, but also natural, like we always been friends. “Yeah, she thinks she has a perfect life, with her all-star-basketball-player boyfriend. I bet that derails her plans for a perfect life.”

“I’m sure her daddy can buy her a new Black boy toy for her to strut around with so that she can prove that she’s so much better than the rest of us,” Victor said. “‘Look at me, I’m such a good person because I suck a Black guy’s dick.’” He mimicked Paris’s high-pitched voice then snorted. “So what? I’ve sucked Black dick, and I’m still bitch.”

I laughed as I took my position to do warm-ups for PE. The girls were already filtering in, wearing their gym shorts and tank tops or t-shirts. They were all looking cute, especially blonde Shelley whose shorts hugged her tight rump and Melissa, a Back girl with long, lush legs. That familiar ache twinged through my cock. I couldn’t help but enjoy the sight of Cassandra’s red hair falling about her shoulders while her large tits stretched out the tight t-shirt she wore.

Especially when she bent over to tie her shoe, her tits jiggling, not constrained well by her sports bra.

I felt that reservoir power slowly trickling inside of me, filling me up. I wanted to stop time again. I could have so much fun right now. I straightened, naughty ideas dancing through my head, when I noticed Paris glaring at me. The rich girl stood slender and elegant as always, her shorts hugging tight to her body, giving her a pronounced cameltoe between those long, lithe legs of hers. Her dark brown hair fell in wavy tresses about her face. She would be the hottest girl at my high school if she didn’t always have that pinched, “I’m better than you” look on her face.

I gave her smirk, remembering how I fucked Aurora earlier. How would Paris react to learning I’d fucked her best friend? That I made Aurora my slut?

Paris’s face tight as a group of guys burst into laughing, staring at her. She whipped her gaze over to them which only made them laugh harder. Color spotted her cheeks. With a little stamp of her foot, she whirled away from them. I joined the laughter, enjoying her confusion. She wasn’t used to being mocked. She had no idea what her boyfriend, Lance, just did with the star quarterback.

God, I loved my powers.

I really, really wish I could stop time right now. Paris was another girl who deserved to be fucked with. Plus I could enjoy Shelley’s or Melissa’s or Cassandra’s bodies. Or I could do something to embarrass Paris even further.

Would pulling off her gym shorts and panties, showing off her pussy to the end entire class, really embarrass her? I mean, she didn’t mind having that yummy cameltoe on display.

Probably. She was all tease. One of those sluts who liked to get a guy hard then leave them aching with blue balls.

Coach Johnson strolled out, a woman in her late twenties. She had short, brown hair spilling around her round face. She had a domineering look about her as she marched with her back straight, her body fit and athletic. She wore the same sort of gym shorts is the other girls, though hers didn’t mold to her ass and thighs. Rumor had it that she was a dyke.

I bet she’d love to lick Paris’s pussy.

I bet she’d love to get licked by Paris. When I stopped time...

As coach Johnson let us through our warm-ups, I sank into my perverted fantasies of what I would do when I could stop time again. I grinned at all the naughty fun I would had while Cassandra stretched before me.


Aurora Pritchard

The moment Mr. Viên Lê’s math class ended, I shoved my hand into my purse to fish out my iPhone. While the Vietnamese teacher doted on the girls—he showered us with favoritism while he rode all the boys hard if they ever got a single problem wrong—he didn’t let any of us play with our phones during his lesson. He would berate any student who dared do it, hauling them up before the class and making them read their posts or texts.

All throughout the period, I squirmed. I couldn’t focus, unable to thinking about anything but that insane, rapid orgasm that burst through my pussy at the start of class. Somehow, my suppressed lust to be Justin’s slut finally exploded through me. It gave me such powerful pleasure, the best climax of my life.

I knew I would get off better on Justin’s cock.

All this time I thought I hated him. I thought he was a dweeb, a pervert who all ogled me. I only wanted to be all ogled by hot guys. But Justin ... wasn’t hot. He was ... dorky. But I want to be his slut. Not his girlfriend, but his cock-sucking whore. I wanted to do so many naughty things to him. All through math class it was all I could think about. Letting him use my body. How I would satiate his lust with my body. I would even let him fuck my ass, something not even Chris, or another guy, had enjoyed.

Such guilt shot through me. I’d been so horrible to Justin. I just had the prejudice that I, the head cheerleader, had to be with a popular guy. That I shouldn’t be attracted to a nerdy loser like him. It drove me to do such mean things to them. Like that Instagram post that had half the school commenting about him and making fun of him. So that was the first thing I did when class ended; I deleted it. Then I switched over to Facebook and updated my status. I was no longer in a relationship with Chris.

I was Justin’s slut.

As I walked through the halls, my fingers blazed on my phone’s keyboard. I typed out my confession. It was also my apology. All the things that I realize. All the things I wanted Justin to do to me. I wanted to drink his cum. I wanted him to fuck me up the ass. I ignored the notifications from my friends as they question my newest Facebook status. I was getting peppered on messenger, everyone asking what was going on and if I’d heard about what Chris did in the locker room.

Fear squeezed my guts. I hoped he hadn’t hurt Justin. That jealous asshole better not have hurt my ... My nerdy Master.

I froze in the hallway as I thought that word. Master ... Just like the sex-slave sluts in all those BDSM erotica I secretly liked to read called their owners. My pussy grew even hotter. I couldn’t wait to find Justin. I couldn’t wait to be used by my Master. I was a slut. He needed to fuck me right now.

Why did I have to have class?

“What the fuck, Aurora?” Petra shouted the moment I walked into the English class we both shared.

I took a deep breath, expecting this reaction from my Hispanic friend. Petra had such an exasperated look on her pretty face, her golden-brown cheeks flushed darker than usual. Her light brown, curly hair bounced about her shoulders as she shook her head. She was a busty, curvy girl, and the agitated energy animating her body shook her in ways I was sure my Master, Justin, would appreciate. “Petra, it’s—”

“Don’t Petra me,” she hissed, her Latina accent stressing her words. “This ... This crazy post you put on Facebook is disgusting. You want to be that pervert’s slut? You’re breaking up with Chris? Don’t tell me you believe those dumb rumors that he and Steve were butt-fucking each other in the locker room?”

I blinked at that. Butt-fucking?

I shook my head. “No, I’m just finally being honest with who I am.”

“And that’s being Justin’s slut?” She gaped at me. “That disgusting puto?”

I’m just tired of hiding who I truly am. Chris never satisfied me. Not the way that Justin will. I will cum harder with him than any other girl.”

I swept past my friend to find my desk, sitting with all the grace and refinement of a queen. I felt eyes staring at me. I didn’t care. I had nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone said you should always be yourself. Well, I was finally doing it. I was finally being whom I was meant to be. I stared on my phone, my eyes hard, and I attacked back at all those disgusting comments appearing on my post.

Justin wasn’t a dweeb. He wasn’t a dork. He wasn’t a pervert. He was my Master. And anyone who thought that was wrong could go fuck themselves.


Justin Sampson

Two hours after PE ended, and my time-stopping powers were still building back up. I had trouble gauging exactly how much “energy,” for lack of a better term, I needed to freeze it again. I just knew I wasn’t full yet. I had no idea how long it would take before I could do it again. I sighed, the last two periods—math with Mr. Viên Lê, held in the same classroom where I fucked Aurora, and biology with Mr. Isaacs—dragged. All I could think about was how I could use these powers. All the things I could do. I could get back at everyone, Mr. Viên Lê for being an asshole to the guys, Paris and Petra for being bitches, Principal Brooks for being on my case. I’d have so much fun.

Instead, I was stuck trapped in regular time. Everybody moved around me. It was so unfair.

I drifted out of my biology class, feeling everyone staring at me. They were still going on about that damned Instagram post of Aurora’s. I thought they would’ve gotten bored by it after a few hours. But I kept hearing girls snicker and guys shaking her head in disbelief. I kept hearing my name muttered in conversations then went quiet whenever I got close.

God, I should’ve left that bitch naked. But I had just cum and was feeling like a million bucks. It was hard to be angry with her after she gave me such pleasure, even if she didn’t know she done it all. Which only made it hotter.

My friend Sam was waiting for me outside her math class, leaning against the wall by a fire hose. She was lost in thought, like usual, her glasses slipping down her dainty nose. She had a slender body covered by her baggy clothing. She kept her black hair braided. She once told me she only braided it to keep her hair out of her eyes. She didn’t care about what she looked like, which was a shame because she could look cute if she took any effort at all in her appearance.

“Hey, Sam,” I said as I stopped by her.

She blinked her dark eyes as she looked up at me. “Oh, hey, Justin.”

“Ready for lunch?”

She shrugged. Sam wasn’t much of a talker. That sucked because she was my only real friend left in school. My other friend, Eddie, transferred after the principal suspected we changed our grades by hacking into the computer system. We did. I just didn’t see the need to try at school. It was just so boring. I could ace my tests if I tried, but why bother? There were easier ways to get good grades. But Eddie’s parents were so furious they yanked him out and sent him to a different high school. My parents, specially my abusive dad, didn’t give a fuck.

Eyes kept staring at me as we made our way to the cafeteria. It was so obvious even Sam noticed it. Her forehead scrunched up. She glanced at me and asked, “Justin, did you do something?”

“Me?” I shrugged, wanting to say, “Oh, you know, just stopped time, fucked Aurora like the slut she was, and set up Chris and his asshole friends to look like they were having a gay orgy in the locker room.” But I couldn’t say that. So I went with denial, saying, “No, nothing. Not since that bitch Aurora thought I was groping myself while staring at her.”

“I bet you were groping yourself and staring at her,” Sam said, her voice flat. “You do that a lot, you know?”

My cheeks burn. Sam never pulled punches. When she did talk, she was straight forward. I liked that about her. Usually.

“I thought they’d be talking about what happened to Chris and his asshole friends in the locker room,” I said. “Did you hear?”

Sam shook her head.

“Do you care?”

Sam shook her head again.

“Yeah, priorities,” I said. “Those assholes don’t matter at all.”

“Hey, Justin,” a quiet voice said from my left.

I turned my head and blinked and surprised to see my sister, Krystal, edging her way towards me. She was fourteen, two years younger than me. She had her hands folded before her, fingers playing together as she fidgeted. Her normally elfin face had a strange, concerned look on it that, when combined with her petite build, made her look childish. Vulnerable. My brows furrowed as she shook her head, her black pigtails dancing about her face.

“Krystal?” I asked, frowning. My little sister never talked to me at school. She liked to pretend we weren’t related at all. It was a fiction she maintained so that her friends wouldn’t associate her with her “nerdy, perverted brother.” So why was she coming up to me now?

Why did she look so nervous?

“Um, something...” She licked her pink lips as she squirmed more. “I mean, did—”

“There you are!” a girl shouted at the top of her voice. It rang out across the cafeteria.

My head whipped around like everyone else’s, searching for the source. Krystal gasped and backed away from me. I saw why. Aurora marched towards me, her face beat red, her blonde ponytail bouncing behind her. She looked so determined. She looked so pissed off. Did she somehow know that I fucked her during frozen time while she was in math class? Or did she somehow suspect I was behind her boyfriend’s gay fling?

Aurora reached me, a swell of irritation surging through me. I was curious what was up with my sister, and, of course, this bitch had to march up to me to stir up more shit right now. My forehead tightened as I readied to defend—

Her hand seized my cheeks, her finger so warm and delicate, moments before her lips planted on mine. I froze, like time itself had stopped for only me, as the head cheerleader, one of the hottest girls in my high school, kissed me.

Hard.

Her lips moved against mine. They were as sweet as I remembered, tasting of her strawberry lip gloss. She groaned into my mouth, her fingers tightening on my cheeks. The fire she ignited surged down my body to my cock. I went hard in a flash as my mind struggled to understand what was going on. Why was she kissing me?

What the fuck was going on?

Gasps and whoops and shouts echoed around me. Out of the corner my eye, I saw Sam’s jaw dropped. For the first time ever, I saw her look flummoxed. She backed away and then melted into the growing crowd of high school students brimming around Aurora and me.

Aurora broke the kiss, her green eyes shining with the fervor that wasn’t angry at all. It was ... lusty.

“Oh, my god, yes, Master,” she moaned. “I’ve been wanting to see you. Needed to see you. I want to be your slut!”

She kissed me again, hard and fast. Just enough to let me feel her lips, to taste her lip gloss, and for my dick to throb. She pressed her body tight against me as she did it. My mind swirled. Her words had my thoughts reeling.

“I’m so sorry for being such a bitch to you,” she whimpered between hot brushes of her hungry mouth. “I tried to suppress these feelings for you. But ... But I just want to be your whore. I want to be your naughty slut.

“Your sex slave!”

“What?” I gasped, the only word I could say.

“I just know that you have the best cock ever,” she moaned, her body wiggling against me. She didn’t care about the people watching. Cell phones were aimed at us, recording this moment.

“Justin, you stud,” Mike shouted from the crowd.

“Damn,” José said.

“Oh, my god, Aurora, you’re such a slut!” redheaded Cassandra hissed as she stood by José.

“I am a slut,” Aurora said, her eyes burning with that fire. Her body felt so warm against me, the heat of her passion bleeding through our clothing reaching into my body. She ground her crotch right into my cock, feeling how hard I was. “I’m Justin’s slut. And proud of it.”

She kissed me again, her arms tight about my neck. Her tongue dueled with mine, probing the depths of my mouth. My arms went around her. I couldn’t help it. Part of my brain rejoiced to kiss this hot girl while another part thought this must be some sort of trick. But Aurora would never go this far. She would never do something like this just to tease me. Not at the cost to her reputation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.