"Little" Sister

Copyright© 2015 by PocketRocket

Chapter 37: Kraft Disziplin Kinder

Fortunately, we did not notice Francine's gift for hours. We were busy. I may not have Sheila's liquid grace, but she had taught me a lot about staging a scene. Lars was already kissing my neck on the elevator. I stopped him just inside the door.

Moving back, so he could see my whole length in his peripheral vision, I held his eye. I removed the heavy earrings, then pulled up the hem of my gown. Using my thumbs, I hooked the skimpy black lace panties and pushed them down below the dress. Still keeping eye contact, I lifted each knee through the leg hole, then dropped them to the floor and stepped out. His arms were out as I strode into his embrace.

Hours later I knew several new things. I had already known that Lars was not as long as his height suggested, but I learned to appreciate his thickness. I learned I could take it all into my mouth and throat, without too much effort, but the better approach was to kiss the balls while I stroked the shaft. He was circumcised, which made the underside of the crown another interesting place. I licked it while stroking his balls, or his anus, with one fingernail. We met in a bondage club, so some kinks were expected. The way Lars reacted to small touches on his anus were interesting. Girls don't have prostates, but they usually like having that portion of the rectum stroked. I resolved to see how a man reacted to genuine prostate massage, but that was for another day.

Most of the other things I learned were about myself. Lars shot his first load into my mouth, per my plan. He understood my thinking but added his own touch. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me with his cum still on my lips. My heart swelled a little right then, which distracted me from what he was doing. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. It was a page out of my own manual—let them feel your strength.

For the next few minutes, we had a very straightforward wrestling match on the bed. I had always been the biggest and strongest. Lars was bigger and stronger. It settled out with him holding my hands over my head while he nuzzled my neck and nibbled on my jaw. I was more than ready when he moved between my legs and slammed home with a single thrust. I liked that I still had on the gown and he still had on most of his tux.

We did straight missionary position the first time. Don't knock it. It let me look at his face. After we finished undressing, we did a long period of exploration with fingers and tongue. For the next round, I rode cowgirl. I found he liked me wearing stockings and heels in bed. What I liked is the way he played with my ass during a slow ride and with my tits during a faster one.

We showered together, though we were too exhausted to do much. I was drying my hair when Lars found Francine's gift. In our condition, some of the videos were hilarious, but we did not linger. Instead, we dressed casually and went to find food. Dining at the Plaza was not my idea of fun and my expectations were low.

We did stop at the Tearoom to discuss their selection. Their tea expert was very taken with Dr. Gupta's family blend. I gave him my on-hand stock. He promised to have a pot delivered in the morning, with complimentary scones. I never gave him Dr. Gupta's contact information, but I did mention his name and that he was a Yale Professor.

We walked down 5th Avenue. After days of rain, the stars were out. Everything was well washed and smelled wonderful. A few blocks away we found an Albanian bar, Fund Day'e, which the Plaza's doorman recommended. In truth, it was more Greek than Albanian, but that was fine. I like ouzo, even if you call it raki. We ordered drinks and stuffed grape leaves. Things were a bit silly when our waitress asked if we were newly wed. I realized I was playing with my rings.

Lars had given me a family heirloom ring at our engagement years before. This was a concession to American style, since German's traditionally use only the wedding band. This ring was a simple floral pattern in white gold. As the engagement grew lengthy, I usually wore it on a chain around my neck. It was on my finger during the ceremony, when we exchanged matching bands. So, I had two rings on a left hand that was used to having none. No wonder I fidgeted. I held them up for her to see.

Lars was amused. He suggested I wear the promise ring on my right hand or put it aside for a daughter. That was very Lars—simple, practical, family-oriented. In that light, I gave up trying to get the rings to coexist. The band was the one that mattered. It gave me an idea. We had passed Tiffany on our way down 5th Avenue. This would give us an excuse to go back. We dined on gyros and cucumber salad, then went back to our room to make our first child.

Memorial Day was memorable. We rose late. As promised, tea and scones were delivered, with the promise of more the next morning. Central Park was all out for the holiday. We saw performers and dozens of artists. Lars and I had a pencil sketch drawn. After a couple of hours, we rode the subway to Yankee stadium.

The Yankees beat the Mariners 7 – 1, behind CC Sabathia. I would have explained the game to Lars, but I was a little fuzzy myself. That was OK. It was child's play to get half a dozen of the local fans to explain things to my German husband. When the crowd learned we were newlyweds, our money was no good. We soon had our fill of dreadful nachos and warm beer. Lars allowed that the bratwurst was edible, though not the style he was accustomed to eating. He even made a couple of business contacts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.