Good Neighbor
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by COBRA

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A computer programmer moves into a new neighborhood, and has a delicious encounter with a saucy teen and a few of her friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

It has been two years now since I first met Tracy, the intelligent, enthusiastic, animated, dynamic and damn sexy 14 (nearly 15) year old teen girl, that had captured my heart and set my desires aflame.

After Janet had found out about Tracy and my relationship that first Christmas, our routines changed. Instead of waiting for the weekend, Tracy would visit me straight after school and we would do whatever we felt like ... usually indulging our lustful desires for each other.

Unfortunately this soon had an adverse effect on her schoolwork and grades, so much so that Janet received a letter from the school...


I was working on a software project in my office as usual, when I heard a loud knocking on my front door. I knew it was too early for it to be Tracy so I answered it wondering who it could be. I was surprised to see Janet when I opened the door.

"We've got to talk!" she said as she pushed past me and on into my lounge. Once I had closed the front door and followed her in there, she waved a sheet of paper at me and anxiously said, "What are we going to do about this?"

I feared that somehow my relationship with Tracy had been found out, but I managed to stay relatively calm. "About what?" I asked, then indicated she should sit.

When she was sitting in the chair opposite mine, Janet read the letter.

"We regret to inform you that over the last few months Tracy's performance, both in schoolwork and homework, has shown a marked drop in quality. She has become inattentive in class and a number of reports and assignments have been handed in late or even not at all. It appears that she has lost her motivation for her scholastic achievement, and we cannot allow this trend to continue."

Janet then looked up at me and frowned, "It carries on like that for a while, did you notice anything was wrong?"

"No I didn't," I shook my head trying to think, "but you're right ... we do need to do something about it, her education is very important."

We sat and talked for some time, bouncing ideas back and forth. Eventually we agreed on an idea that we knew Tracy would not like (I knew I didn't) it but it would be for her own good.

At the normal time Tracy swiftly opened my front door and banged it shut again behind her as she usually did. "Ben, I'm home!" she yelled up the stairs, assuming I was up there working as I normally would be. She dropped her bags and began to remove her clothes as she stepped into the lounge. She stopped suddenly, with her blazer and sweater already removed and her blouse opened to the waist, when she spotted Janet. "Oh, hi mum," she said calmly and then climbed up to straddle my lap and kissed me thoroughly and passionately, forcing her tongue between my lips and into my mouth before sucking my tongue back into her own.

"How was school?" Janet asked placidly.

Tracy pulled back from our ardent kiss and replied breathlessly, "Ok I guess."

"The school says different," I said, "they have written to your mum saying you are slacking off on your studies. Are you?"

"No!" she answered immediately, shaking her head, "I just..." then she tapered off into silence.

"You just what?" I prompted as the silence stretched.

"Sometimes I just run out of time," she said sheepishly and grinned at me.

"How can you run out of time?" I asked incredulously.

"I dunno," she said shrugging her shoulders and looking down to watch as she picked at her fingernails.

According to the plan Janet and I had worked out, I was to be the bad cop and suggest the distasteful plan for Tracy, and then Janet could be the good cop. I let the silence stretch between us for a long moment before I sighed deeply and unhappily suggested, "If you need the time, then I guess you had better stop coming over to see me until the weekends."

Tracy was shocked by my suggestion, she looked up at me and vigorously shook her head, "No!" then repeated, "No, no, no, I won't stop coming over here..." then added fiercely, "I love you!"

"And I love you," I said just as vehemently, "but your schoolwork is very important."

"Don't care about school!" Tracy pouted at me.

Janet interrupted with the planned compromise, "How about visiting Ben after you have finished your schoolwork?" Tracy didn't move or say a word so Janet continued, "You come home from school and finish any schoolwork or homework before coming over here. Then, the quicker you finish it, the sooner you can visit Ben."

"That's better than not visiting until the weekend, isn't it?" I asked Tracy quietly, hopefully.

"I guess so," she murmured still pouting.

I playfully wobbled her pouting lower lip with my finger until she smiled at me. "Do you have any homework?" I asked her. She sighed deeply and nodded resignedly. I lifted her from my lap, stood her on the floor and started to button up her blouse. "Then I guess you'd better go and do it." Then I added the reminder, "The quicker you finish, the quicker you can come back."

Tracy grinned at me and, with one of her mercurial mood changes, called to Janet, "Come on mum," then swiftly picked up her things and ran home.

As Janet was leaving I suggested, "Make sure she does her homework properly before letting her come back, we need to reinforce some good habits."

Janet just smiled at me and nodded as she left.


Over the next few months, until the beginning of summer vacation, Tracy's grades improved steadily. Some nights she would come over later in the evening, and other nights she would not come over at all.

That summer vacation was long and boring for Tracy. Most of her school friends were away, either at summer camp or visiting relatives, and I was not a lot of fun, as I had to work most days. In a lot of ways it was a relief for her when school started again and she could return to her normal schedule.

As an additional incentive for Tracy to keep up her good grades in the new year, Janet and I promised that she would be able to attend the summer camp she wanted to the following summer. The same one that Tammy, Jenny and April had gone to the previous year and would be going to again in the summer.


It was the last day before Janet and I would be taking Tracy to camp. She had really applied herself to her studies over the year and had excelled in her schoolwork. So as an additional treat I was taking her out for the evening, although she didn't know where.

"Are we there yet?" Tracy asked excitedly, almost bouncing in her seat.

"Not yet," I replied calmly as I drove on, knowing my calmness would just infuriate and excite her even more.

Before setting off I had told Tracy to dress "smart but casual" and she had done just that. She was dressed in a smock style dress (her favorite style) that was made of lilac colored velor-like material. The thin straps over her shoulders supported the tight bodice that delineated her proud nipples rather than hid them, and the skirt flared loosely from under her ribcage down to mid-thigh. She was also wearing her black school shoes and white ankle socks with a frill at the top. She had allowed her hair to grow and it was pulled back and tied in a simple ponytail with a lilac ribbon.

As we drove off the road and into the dirt parking lot, the big-top of the circus tent came into view around a stand of trees. As Tracy caught sight of it she squealed painfully loud and excitedly said, "The circus! I've never been to a real circus before."

I parked the car in the dusty parking lot near where the circus had pitched their big-top. Tracy jumped excitedly from the car and ran round to my side. "Come on Ben," she called out, agitated at my slowness. "We gotta get good seats!"

"We will," I said trying to calm her, "don't worry, we will." I knew it was their last day here and that we were in time for their last performance of the day so it shouldn't be too full.

We walked hand in hand to the ticket booth, well I walked and Tracy tried to drag me along faster. Inside the booth was a pleasant faced young woman who was chatting to a man who was leaning against the outside of the booth to one side. He was dressed in black leather trousers, a black T-shirt and a black leather waistcoat. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail down to his shoulders and I could see the glint of metal rings piercing his ears and eyebrows.

As I was purchasing our tickets Tracy animatedly babbled, "Can we sit up close? Down the front? Please..." I nodded to the ticket seller and paid the little extra to sit at the front.

As I paid for our tickets, the man in black squatted in front of Tracy and asked her, "How would you like to be in our show tonight?" Tracy squealed and jumped about, as only a very excited young girl can, "Can I?" then turned her beautiful emerald green eyes on me, "Please..."

I could never refuse her anything when she does that to me, but I was cautious. I looked at the man in black as he stood and asked, "What do you mean by 'in the show'?"

"You see," he elaborated, "we're one clown short tonight and the ringmaster's gonna ask for a volunteer from the audience. I can guarantee your darling girl will be picked..."

I knew this would cost, just not how much. "How much would this guarantee cost?"

"Two hundred bucks!" he said flatly.

"That's expensive!" I said alarmed at the cost.

"We'll film her adventures as well," he assured me, "you want video or DVD?"

The price was still a little steep, but when I looked at Tracy's pleading hopeful face tentatively smiling up at me and nodding I had to agree. I was surprised that they would have the technology to burn a DVD but I paid the ticket seller as the man in black departed, and then we entered the big top.

It wasn't a very big circus; the huge canvas tent only had a single performance ring, although that ring was quite big enough to impress Tracy. We quickly made our way through the walkway and seated ourselves on the bottom row of the bleachers. The ring itself was made up of a red fence about a foot tall and about a yard in from where we sat, inside the ring was filled with a thick layer of sawdust. Almost opposite where Tracy and I sat, across the ring, there was a wide gap in the fence, and just beyond that was a curtained entrance covering a gap in the bleachers that I guessed led outside the tent.

Without warning the strong overhead lights illuminating the seating area dimmed dramatically, while those over the ring remained fully lit. The ringmaster strode boldly out from behind the curtains holding a microphone. He was dressed in the traditional bright red tailcoat, black trousers and black top hat. He lifted the microphone to his mouth and his voice sounded from the multitude of speakers attached to the support poles around the tent. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I regret to inform you that one of our clowns will be unable to perform tonight." He paused at that point to let the audience give a moan of sympathy and then continued, "However, in the spirit of 'the show must go on' we would like to request a volunteer to take his place ... come on now, don't be shy."

There was a burst of enthusiastic screaming and yelling from most of the children in the audience, and some of the adults. Tracy jumped up and waived energetically to get his attention, even though I had paid through the nose for her to be picked. The ringmaster looked around the audience and acted as if he was deciding whom to choose. Then I realized with horror that I might not be the only one to pay to have their child join the circus for the night. What would I do if she wasn't picked?

Eventually he made up his mind and stepped over the ring fence to take Tracy's hand and escorted her out into the ring. When they had returned to the center of the ring he said, "And what's your name girl?"

"Tracy," she replied, not at all fazed by being under the bright lights and in front of all those strangers.

"And how old are you Tracy?" he asked.

"16 well nearly," and then she giggled excitedly.

"Well Tracy," he said jovially, "wave to the audience," and he waved to everyone with her as she did. He then escorted her out of the ring to the curtain. After she had gone he returned and announced, "Tracy will return later, but for now let's get on with the show!"

As he announced the start of the show he stepped to one side of the entrance, and music began to play out from the speakers. The curtains parted and a red and yellow clown car rolled comically out followed by more clowns and men and women in tight fitting spangly costumes and horses ... the entrance was then blocked from my view by the arrival of the clown car and the following clowns. I spotted Tracy sat atop the shoulders of a very tall but stick thin clown; still in her lilac dress, she was waving spiritedly at the crowd and grinning fit to burst. I waved at her and grinned when she spotted me, but all too soon she was past me and gone in the throng of the parade.

It took about ten minutes for the rest of the circus troupe to troop past us. Once the last of them had exited through the curtain the ringmaster announced the first act - the clowns.

The first one was a solo sad clown, he was funny but in a melancholy way. His act was a good fifteen minutes long, and I guessed they were using the time to prepare Tracy for her role. Then came the large group of slapstick clowns.

There was the tall thin clown I had seen carrying Tracy earlier and two short clowns that were in mirror image blue and white striped "Andy Pandy" type costumes complete with odd bonnets. There was an extremely fat laughing policeman type clown, a pantomime ugly sister type clown with projecting bosom and rear, and there was also an assortment of other clowns and a small black and white terrier with a white ruffled collar to complete the set.

The clowns were so good that I thought that they had put Tracy in with a different group. It wasn't until the two short clowns were close that I realized one of them was Tracy. When one of them ran up to me with a bucket, supposedly filled with water, I recognized Tracy's grinning face under the white clown makeup. She dramatically prepared to throw the contents of the bucket over me, much to the crowd's delight. I heard her delighted giggle as she threw the confetti it really contained all over me, and then ran back to rejoin the other clowns. She was really in her element; she loved the applause and cheers of the audience, being the center of attention.

I noticed that Tracy and her counterpart left the ring a little while before the other clowns, but all too soon the other clowns also trooped off and another act took their place. A number of people came out; some continually juggled either solo or with partners, while others balanced things or balanced on them.

I was watching one woman in a sparkling pink costume climb to the top of a stack of chairs that she had built and then balancing on her head, when Tracy quietly slipped in beside me. I checked my watch and was surprised to see that half an hour had passed since the clowns had departed. She was wearing her lilac dress again and her face was free of the clown makeup but appeared to glisten, as if she were sweating or was greasy from the makeup remover, and her hair looked to be damp.

"That was fun!" she whispered excitedly to me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I whispered back. She looked like she wanted to say more so I preempted her and whispered, "We'll talk about it when we get home ... just enjoy the rest of the show for now."

We sat and watched the remaining acts. Although the circus only had the one ring they certainly knew how to put on a good performance and gave the audience value for money. There were tightrope walkers, trapeze artists, performing dogs, prancing horses and acrobatics. The only thing missing were the big cats.

As we were nearing the end of the mammoth four-hour performance, the man in black again approached us and whispered, "Curtain call." Tracy simply smiled and nodded, and then quickly followed him.

About twenty minutes later, after the last act had finished, the ringmaster announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching our show, we hope you enjoyed it. Please give a final round of applause for our performers." He stepped to one side again and the final parade began.

I tried to spot Tracy in with the clowns, but she wasn't there. I was worried until I spotted her sat astride one of the white horses, waving to the crowd. She was wearing a shiny blue outfit made up of a bikini top and short shorts, similar to the ones the trapeze artists had worn. As she slowly paraded past me high on the back of the walking horse she grinned down at me and blew me a kiss.

Again it took around ten minutes for the whole parade to troop through. Once they had gone the lights over the bleachers came up and almost as one, the audience stood and began to exit from the tent. I remained seated and waited as the crush of the crowd slowly thinned. I knew Tracy would have to change again before she returned, but after half an hour had crawled by I was beginning to worry. I was silently debating with myself whether to go looking for her when she entered the ring through the curtain opposite and ran across to me. She was again back in her lilac dress and ran into my outstretched arms and gave me a fierce hug.

"Thank you, thank you," she panted, breathless with excitement, "it was sooo much fun."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I smiled at her as she pulled back. She was grinning and had an excited, almost aroused, glint in her eyes. As I stood and turned to go, I was surprised by the man in black.

Tracy quickly climbed to stand on the bottom bench seat and surprised me again by giving him a tight hug. After they had let each other go, Tracy said to him, "Thanks Al, I really enjoyed being in the Show."

I thought I heard a slight emphasis on "show" but was distracted by Al.

"I'm glad you liked it," he said smiling as he ruffled her hair. He then turned to me and in a serious tone said, "You've got a real good girl here ... you look after her, you hear."

"I know I do," I said in a similar vein but smiling, "and I love her dearly."

Al nodded and I had the feeling I had just passed some sort of test. He then reached inside his waistcoat and passed me a clear plastic CD case containing a DVD disk. "The film of her 'adventures'," he said then winked.

As I drove us home Tracy finally relaxed. She had been hyped up and bouncing around since we set off earlier. She rapidly wound down as the excitement and energy drained out of her. After only a few minutes of driving she was yawning widely and only shortly after that she was asleep. She didn't even wake when I pulled into my drive, so I gently lifted her out of the car and carried her over to her house. It was after ten and we had an early start in the morning, so when Janet answered the door I simply carried Tracy in and up to her room, pulled back the covers and laid her on the bed. Then, rather than wake her, I simply slipped off her shoes and laid the covers over her as she was, still dressed.

The following morning was hectic and chaotic. We all got up early and packed everything in the car and then drove three hours to the campsite. It was a pleasantly forested area near a lake with a number of log cabins for the children to sleep in scattered around the main central hall.

I parked the car and we wandered into the camp. As we neared the central area, where a lot of the children and their parents were congregating, Tracy spotted Jenny and ran over to greet her. They embraced and then squealed and jumped about with excitement and were soon joined by Tammy and April.

The four of them were excitedly chattering to each other as a camp counselor approached our group with a clipboard in hand. She didn't look very old, 25 or so, was blonde, well tanned and looked trim and athletic. She took the girls names and was able to assign them to a cabin together, along with another four girls.

After dropping Tracy off with Tammy, Jenny and April and eliciting promises of good behavior from her, Janet and I drove the long and quiet journey home again. I knew the next six weeks would drag slowly by and was already looking forward to Tracy's return.


After about three weeks of Tracy's absence, when I was really missing her, I remembered the DVD of her visit to the circus. I had forgotten all about it in the hustle of getting Tracy off to camp and had not thought about it since. I popped the disk into my player and returned to sit in my favorite chair. The film quality was surprisingly good, even though it was not professionally made. Without any menu, intro or titles it just started straight into the "film".

It opened with a long shot of Tracy and I walking in through the entrance and finding our seats on the front row of bleachers. Tracy looked fantastic; the thin fabric of the dress she wore accentuated her body instead of hiding it, and I felt a tug of longing for my absent lover. The picture zoomed into a close-up of Tracy as we sat down, until she filled the screen with her beauty. As we sat, Tracy's knees spread apart slightly into her usual sloppy posture. Through some odd quirk of the lighting the camera had a perfect view straight up her dress without the shadows I would have expected.

I realized then, that this could have only been filmed through the curtained entrance across the ring from where we had sat. As I recognized what had happened, the picture on the screen zoomed even closer to focus between Tracy's legs. [What are they doing?] I thought as the image on the screen continued to focus between Tracy's knees, even though she was moving too much to show more than a glimpse of her legs.

Suddenly she stopped still, unknowingly facing directly toward the camera, and I could see clearly all the way up her skirt to her naked, bald little slit. [That little minx, ] I chuckled to myself, [she didn't wear panties!] As the image expanded even further I could clearly see her proud clit peeking its head out between her firm, plump labia and what looked like a faint glint of moisture oozing between her firm rounded lips. Had she been aroused at the thought of being in the show?

Abruptly the picture pulled back again to show the whole ring as the audience lights dimmed for the performance. The ringmaster walked past the point of view of the camera and into the ring, and then announced, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I regret to inform you that one of our clowns will be unable to perform tonight."

I realized that there was going to be sound, until then the film had been totally silent and I had wondered if it would all be. The ringmaster continued with his announcement and slow deliberate choosing of Tracy and after interviewing her he escorted her towards the camera's point of view.

Behind the curtain the pantomime ugly sister clown was already in costume and collected Tracy from the ringmaster. When he spoke in his rich baritone with his southern drawl, I realized that it was a man. "Why hello little lady, my name is Rick," he said as he shook her hand. "We need to get you into the parade quick, so Shorty here will carry you on his shoulders, ok?" Rick had guided Tracy over to the very tall and stick thin clown who then nodded to her when he was introduced. Shorty reached down and quickly lifted her up and onto his shoulders, straddling the back of his neck. As soon as Tracy was settled Shorty strode away from the camera following the parade of clowns.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.