Good Neighbor
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by COBRA

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A computer programmer moves into a new neighborhood, and has a delicious encounter with a saucy teen and a few of her friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

In the weeks that followed Halloween I kept a careful watch on Tracy. A typical week would consist of, Monday through to Friday without seeing Tracy, just working and reading stories posted to my favorite story website. On Saturday and Sunday Tracy would cum over and we would fuck like rabbits. I have two boxes worth of used Trojans to prove that!!

It may have been my imagination but I felt sure she was becoming more extroverted as the weeks went by. Even though the weather was turning colder Tracy continued to arrive at my place in summer weight clothing and while she stayed with me would wear very little (usually nothing at all).

Thanksgiving came around and I was invited over by Janet, relayed through Tracy. The meal was excellent, Janet is a very good cook, and Tracy acted like a perfect little lady, this made me suspicious.

After desert Janet asked, "I don't want to impose, but would you be able to look after Tracy next Friday and Saturday?"

I only had to think for a moment before replying, "Of course I will," then I looked at Tracy and smiled, "I don't mind babysitting Tracy."

Tracy protested, "Ben ... I'm not a kid anymore!"

I winked at her and said, "Gotcha!"

Janet continued patiently, "Can you pick her up from school, as I've got to leave early on Friday."

I nodded, "Sure, no problem."

"And I won't be back until late on Saturday." Janet said.

That Friday I picked up Tracy from her school. As I waited in reception Tracy walked in being escorted by a teacher. All the other girls I had see on campus had been wearing thick tights and longer, heavier skirts because of the colder weather, but not Tracy, she was still wearing her short, light weight skirt and just short socks.

The teacher approached with Tracy and asked, "Are you Tracy's father?"

"No," I replied shaking my head, "I'm just a friend of the family. Is something wrong?"

"Tracy has been increasingly distracted all week. She has been an exemplary student up to now, but this last week she has shown less and less enthusiasm for school. And today she has been walking around in a daze."

I looked at Tracy and noticed that as she stood there, her eyes were glazed and her body was trembling slightly. "Maybe she's coming down with the Flu," I suggested.

"Is there anything wrong at home?" the teacher asked insistently.

"Not that I know of," I replied cautiously, "but I'll keep an eye out and if I see anything, I'll let you know."

With that I made our excuses and led Tracy out to my car. When we were safely on our way home I asked, "Ok Tracy, what's wrong?" "Umm..." she mumbled, "n- n- nothing..."

There was a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that I knew what was causing Tracy to act the way she was, but I left it and nothing more was said as I drove us home.

Normally, when we arrived home, Tracy would be the first out of the car, first through the door and waiting impatiently for me (usually naked and impatient for a good cum). However this time when I pulled up in my driveway Tracy didn't move. I got out and walked round to her side and opened her door and had to nudge her into getting out of the car.

She climbed out gingerly, like her joints ached, and cautiously walked into the house. I followed her in then entered the kitchen to prepare a snack. I carried it into the lounge and found Tracy in the armchair with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. This was very worrying, there was no demand for sex and she was not her usual vibrant sexy self.

I looked closely at Tracy's face, at her blissful smile and called her name, repeating it until she opened her eyes to look at me. Her breathing was erratic and her eyes still looked glazed and her pupils looked dilated. I was shocked and disappointed at what I thought was the reason. "Tracy," I asked loudly to get her attention, "what have you taken?"

She either didn't hear me or didn't understand the question, this caused me to worry even more. "Tracy," I repeated holding her chin to make her look at me face to face, "What drugs except for birth control have you taken or sniffed?"

This time I seemed to get through to her, "Hmm..." she murmured still panting, "no drugs ... never take..." "So what's up?" I nearly shouted in frustration.

"Hmm..." she moaned, "coming..."

"What?" I said not understanding. Tracy tried to shift to reach behind her, but the effort was too much. I leant her forward and reached behind her. I searched briefly then pulled something off of her skirt waistband and brought it out. As Tracy flopped bonelessly back into the chair I realized it was a controller. Now that I understood the relief was a flood of emotion, I had thought she had tried drugs and was tripping, but I was wrong thank God.

I followed the wire from the controller, under her skirt waistband and under her thigh. I lifted the front of her skirt to reveal her bald and very plump and flushed pussy. The wire disappeared into her slit and the controller was set on "High". I switched the controller off and Tracy moaned a long drawn out "Nooooo..."

"Please switch it back on," Tracy pleaded, "I was so close ... Please switch it on, please..."

"Ok," I said, "but let's get more comfortable first. I then picked her up and carried her up to my bed. I switched the vibrator back on to the "High" setting and then began to undress Tracy. Very soon after switching it back on Tracy was again zombie like and unaware of the world.

I watched her as she lay on the bed with that silly grin on her face, every so often a shudder would run through her body. I lay on the bed next to her and gently stroked one of her erect nipples and watched her shudder in response. I stroked her other nipple and watched her shudder again. I parted her thighs and gently stroked her pussy lips. I watched in amazement as her lower abdomen, just above her slit, pulsed and rippled. Then Tracy moaned as she appeared to cum.

I lightly stroked her pussy again and watched as Tracy's muscles spasm with another cum. After repeating that three or four times I decide to try a little harder. I could see Tracy's clit peeking out from between her pussy lips, so I wet my finger and thumb and tried a gentle but firm tweak on it. I watched as Tracy's abdomen rippled and her butt muscles clenched and flexed as she came.

I decided to try and give her a really big orgasm, and get some juice for my self. I put my mouth around her little pussy, which caused another ripple of a mini-cum, and gently pulled the wire of the vibrator. I felt it begin to slide between her lips and mine, as it did I felt Tracy cum again.

As I slowly pulled the vibrator out of her cunt Tracy started to have small orgasms continuously. As I felt her hole widen to allow the ball out I began to suck, waiting for her juice, and strum her hypersensitive clit with my tongue. The ball plopped into my mouth, along with all of Tracy's pent up juice, as she really hit the big one and came very hard. Tracy tried to arch her back and scream, but there was only a vague lift and a hoarse whisper.

Her pussy juice gushed into my mouth and I tried valiantly to swallow it all without choking on the ball, much to my disappointment some leaked as Tracy tried to thrash around. Tracy continued to orgasm all the while I licked and sucked her pussy. When I finally stopped Tracy relaxed and lay there like a rag doll, panting and sweaty and more beautiful than ever.

While she recovered I switched off the vibrator and stripped off then lay on the bed next to Tracy and gently stroked her body until she was able to talk.

I looked into her eyes and gently said, "Tell me what happened."

Tracy looked at me then away penitently, she said, "I only "borrowed" it ... I would have put it back..."

"Ask next time," I said simply, "now what happened today?" when I got no reply I continued, "Your teacher said you've been distracted all week ... Have you been using it all week?"

Tracy looked away again and meekly answered, "Yes..."

"Do you realize how dangerous that is," I asked trying to stay calm, "what if you had been caught, how would you explain having a ball in your pussy?"

Tracy snickered at my choice of words then protested, "No I didn't ... I hid it in my room at home ... I - I would use it when I got home from school, 'cause I can't come over to see you 'till the weekend."

"So why were you distracted all week?" I asked pointedly.

"'Cause I was always thinking of what I could do with it when I got home I guess," she smiled.

After a short pause I prompted, "And what about today?"

"Well," she said, "I knew you'd be collecting me so I took it with me this morning so I could return it ... honest."

"And..." I prompted again.

"And I remembered it at lunch ... and I thought it would be exciting..." then she trailed off.

"And..." I prompted yet again.

"I went into the girls bathroom during lunch. I was playing with it on my clitty when I heard voices, so I pushed it in to muffle the buzzing sound it makes."

"Why not switch it off?" I asked incredulously.

"'Cause then it wouldn't feel good!" she replied, "Anyway, the girls I heard didn't go away 'till the end of lunch, so I had to leave it hidden there. But it felt really great at the end!"

"But why not switch it off?"

"I did," she proclaimed, "I only switched it back on for the last lesson, 'cause I knew you'd be coming to get me!" then grinned again and squirmed around until she was facing my raging hardon.

She attacked my dick like a starving man would food. She licked up and down my shaft, then quickly sucked the head into her hot little mouth. She sucked voraciously while flicking her tongue around my glans concentrating on that most sensitive spot. Due to the stimulation I had given Tracy, what she was doing to me and the lack of sex over the last week, all too soon I came, squirting what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth and throat. Tracy sucked and swallowed all she could, but still a little dribbled out of her mouth, only to be scooped up and swallowed when I was finished.

We had a quick shower to clean up and afterward I got Tracy to promise she would never "borrow" any of my toys without asking first, I can only guess that her mother never found the vibrator wherever it was hidden.

For the next few weeks Tracy returned to "normal", but as Christmas rapidly approached she started to get more excited and excitable. Because the weather was getting colder Janet had given Tracy a new overcoat. It was a light tan color and looked something like a cross between an old "Wild West" duster and Columbo's mac.

About two weeks before Christmas I was going out to buy Christmas decorations when I was intercepted by Tracy.

"Where're you goin'?" she called as she ran across the street. It was a Friday afternoon and she had just got home from school so was still dressed in her uniform.

"I'm going to buy some Christmas decorations," I replied, "I'm hoping the shops wont be so crowded."

"Can I come?" she asked excitedly bouncing from foot to foot.

"I guess so," I replied cautiously, "but you'd better ask your mother."

Tracy ran back to her house and I started the car to warm it up while I waited. A short time later Tracy came dashing back wearing her new overcoat, climbed into the car and off we went.

When we arrived at the mall I parked in the underground parking lot. As we walked to the elevator I said, "I don't know why you brought that coat, you'll be too warm when we get inside."

Tracy shook her head, "No I won't ... look," she then started to unbutton the coat while looking around, as she undid the buttons she re-closed the Velcro button flap. When she was done Tracy took a last look round, while I stood there impatiently, then ripped open the coat to display her naked body.

I stood and stared for a moment then, when Tracy closed the coat again, I looked around rapidly. When I didn't see anyone I knelt in front of Tracy and said quietly but firmly, "Do you know how dangerous that is?"

"Yes," she nodded, "but it makes me feel excited!" then she happily skipped to the elevator.

I chased after her and was unable to say anything as just at that moment the elevator doors opened and a stream of people walked out.

When we got in the elevator we were joined by a couple, so I knelt in front of Tracy and whispered, "We'll continue this conversation at home," as I made sure the coat would not accidentally open. Tracy happily nodded and said, "Ok daddy!" then giggled.

Initially as we walked through the mall, I was scared spit-less. I was sure that at any moment someone would denounce me for being a pervert, or would somehow see that Tracy was naked under her coat. But as we continued to shop my feelings of fear changed into frissons of excitement, now I could begin to understand why Tracy was doing this.

At one point Tracy dragged me into the large sex toy store and happily began playing with all the toys on display, it being close to Christmas, I took careful note of what she was enjoying most. I turned away for a brief moment, to check out something she had been playing with previously. When I turned back Tracy was gone!

I rushed to where I had last seen her and quickly looked around for her, I could not see her, I nearly panicked. Then I caught a glimpse of that coat at the other end of another aisle. I rushed down there and found her. She was bouncing on a Sybian, but, it wasn't turned on.

At the end of the aisle was a display of Sybians" they were balls about 18 inches in diameter with a two penis handles. The display showed lesbians happily fucking the balls while holding each-other. I looked at Tracy as she sat on the ball, her coat was flapping behind her as she bounced and I could easily see her bare legs up to mid thigh.

I put my hand on her shoulder and looked into her flushed face and said, "You're beginning to show off again..."

Tracy continued bouncing gently and moaned quietly, "Just a little more ... I'm nearly there..."

I looked down at where her hands were holding the handle, there was only one?

I quickly looked around, and seeing no one, I opened Tracy's coat. I could now clearly see how Tracy had impaled herself on the 6 inch hard rubber penis handle and was busy fucking herself on it. That was damned sexy to watch, a 15 year old so horny she had to fuck using a bouncing toy!

As I watched Tracy bounced and fucked herself up and down on the handle, I could clearly see the pussy juice she was leaking. She began to moan in frustration so I reached between her parted thighs and rubbed her little clit. I strummed it and tweaked it until Tracy came, she stiffened and squeaked her cum. When she had calmed down she pulled herself off the penis handle and, on shaky legs, put the toy back on display. I decided that it could be too dangerous to stay so I led a still shaky Tracy back to the parking lot and quickly drove home.

Tracy and I were both silent on the drive home, I was thinking about what could have happened and what I was going to say to her. When we arrived home Janet was outside her house so when Tracy climbed out of the car she ran across the road and straight into her house.

Saturday Tracy didn't come over so I went shopping. I managed to buy all the decorations I wanted and I got one of those "Sybians" for Tracy for Christmas. Tracy visited Sunday afternoon, before we could "play" I sat her down for a serious conversation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.