Good Neighbor - Cover

Good Neighbor

Copyright© 2015 by COBRA

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A computer programmer moves into a new neighborhood, and has a delicious encounter with a saucy teen and a few of her friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

The next morning, while Tracy was eating breakfast watching cartoons on the TV, Janet knocked at the door. With the impetuousness of youth Tracy jumped up to her mother as soon as she was in the door and asked, "Mum, can I have a birthday party? ... Please?"

Not surprisingly Janet looked dumbfounded. "I don't know..." she answered shaking her head.

"Aww, mum..." Tracy whined.

"Tracy," I interrupted, "why don't you watch TV and let me talk to your mum," and then I winked at her. "Janet have a seat, you look tired."

Janet slumped into the proffered chair and looked at me gratefully. "Thanks, I've barely slept."

"Would you like a drink? Coffee? Tea?" I asked solicitously. "No, thank you Ben," Janet shook her head tiredly, "Tracy and I should be going ... thank you so much for looking after her."

"My pleasure, really" I replied. <"My pleasure INDEED. If you only knew"> I thought.

"Before you go," I gestured for Janet to remain seated,

"I have a proposition for you."

She looked at me with an eyebrow arched and said smiling, "Oh, Ben, not now, I'm too tired" she laughed.

I smiled at her joke (as my cock twitched) then said, "Seriously, I know it is Tracy's birthday soon. We've talked and you have only two options. Either I buy her lots of stuff that clutters up your house, or I pay for her to have a party."

"Oh, that's so sweet, Ben. But parties can be expansive," Janet protested shaking her head.

"I'm going to spend the same either way," I smiled.

As Janet thought about it I looked at Tracy, she had stopped watching TV and was watching Janet and I intently.

Janet eventually said, "Ok you win, you can give Tracy a party."

Tracy immediately cheered and jumped up to do her victory dance, and then Janet dropped her bombshell.

"But..." Janet paused, waiting for silence, "you have to host it," she said pointing at me and grinning.

Tracy started cheering again and jumping around the room. It hit me what Janet meant, a party of 15 year olds running around my house. What had I let myself in for?

I smiled as calmly as I could and nodded, "Ok, I'll host the party; but you're not getting out of it. You've got to be here to help on the day."

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it," Janet smiled. Tracy gave us each a hug, and then repeated her victory dance.

Janet looked exhausted from her trip, so I sent her home to get some sleep while Tracy and I planned the party extravaganza-of-the-year. While I was designing and printing out the invitations I had Tracy phoning her new school friends, Tammy, Jenny and April, to see if they would be able to attend. From the squeals I could overhear I guessed correctly that they would be here.

Later that morning I took Tracy out shopping for an outfit. We found a place called "Fancy That!" and we both liked what we could see in the window so in we went. There were racks and racks of costumes of all shapes, sizes and types lining the walls. Behind the counter was a grandmotherly woman doing what appeared to be some needlepoint. She had long steel-grey hair tied in a ponytail and a sun-browned cheerful face.

"Mornin'," she said as we entered.

"Morning," Tracy chirped cheerfully, "I'd like a costume please!" "Well, you've come to the right place then little miss," the sales lady replied, "what costume would you like?" and gestured grandly to the racks.

"It says in your window that you make costumes to measure," I asked. "What is the wait time and cost of those?"

"That depends," she said eyeing me up and down, "on the specific costume, amongst other things." She then reached under the counter and pulled out a number of large ring-binders and placed them before Tracy. Each binder was full of pictures of teens posing in costumes. Tracy and I had already discussed her costume, she had insisted on having something sexy, and I was not going to argue with 'the birthday girl.' As she and I leafed through the first set I was disappointed to see that most of the teen's costumes were the baggy romper suit type. I left Tracy to continue looking through the available teen's costumes and took the sales lady to one side. As Halloween would be only a month after Tracy's birthday I wanted to get my costumes ordered in advance. Just as we were finishing our discussion Tracy called out that she had found it.

"I've found just the right costume," she squealed happily, "it's perfect!"

When I saw it I had to admit that Tracy had found just the right costume. "In fact," I chuckled, "it's Purrrrrrfect!"

The picture reminded me of the cartoon series "Josie and the Pussycats", it was of a strikingly attractive woman in a sleeved leotard, patterned with leopard spots but with a white front panel from just under her tits down to her crotch.

The sales lady protested that it was an adult costume. But when she saw how determined Tracy was she gave up and began measuring her for it. When she was done being measured I handed Tracy my mobile phone and list of phone numbers to call her three school friends Tammy, Jenny and April, to arrange for them to come here for their costumes as well.

"There will be three other girls coming in later to select costumes," I said to the old woman, "I want you to fit them with costumes as well."

"Ok," she said, "but you do realize that there is a $10 surcharge for made-to-measure costumes."

"That's ok," I nodded. I had noticed that the price for the costume Tracy had chosen was $30 so I said, "So that'll be $40 then, how about I make it $50 ... and you make the costume a nicely snug fit."

She squinted her eyes and looked at me curiously, then hesitantly said, "Um, ok. That could be arranged..."

I continued, "And you'll do the same for all four of the costumes, for the same extra?"

"I suppose so..." she said cautiously.

Then I dropped the bombshell, "And I need all four in two weeks time!" "We can't do that!" she blustered, "that's not enough time for..."

I interrupted her, "And I'll pay an extra $50 for the..."

She interrupted, "That wouldn't cover the overtime alone!"

We bounced the cost back and forth for awhile until eventually we agreed on a total price.

"Ok," I sighed, "so that's $300 for the four nicely snug costumes, ready in two weeks." I paid $150 up front and would pay the rest when I collected them.

As we left the shop Tracy returned my mobile phone and said, "I told them to come here to be measured for their costumes, but I still don't understand why."

So I explained, "I thought it would be a nice idea if you gave everyone who comes to your party a small present, but because Tammy, Jenny and April are your best friends I thought it would be extra-special if they get to keep their costumes as well."

Tracy squealed happily and hugged me tightly about the waist. I hugged her as best as I could for awhile as the world passed us by, then I let go and said, "Come on my sexy little pussycat, we've got a lot more to do..."

When we finally returned home later that afternoon, we had done a lot. Tracy and I had bought all the birthday decorations and ordered most of the food required, and a box of Trojans for me. Now all we needed to do was all the hard work of preparation, cooking and decoration in two weeks time.

Those two weeks absolutely flew by. By the first Friday Tracy had delivered the invitations and received replies from everyone. Including Tracy and her three best friends there would be a total of eleven teen boys and girls attending. On the Saturday before the party Tracy and I went shopping for the small gifts we would be giving to her guests, and by Wednesday I had managed to find and buy the little items I would be giving to Tracy.

The big day arrived all too soon, and as one can imagine that morning started at a rush and things got more harried from there. Janet was preparing the food, and would bring it over to my house when it was ready. Tracy and I had moved the furniture and decorated the night before and she was helping her mum in the kitchen, while I went to fetch the costumes. I quickly returned to my house with the costumes as I planned to do a little 'alteration' to Tracy's costume. I had planned to neatly remove the extra gusset material from the crotch of her tight-fitting leotard, to make it even sexier. But when I started I found it didn't have any. It was missing from all four costumes. The sales lady had guessed what I really wanted when I asked for a "snug fit". My dick hardened at the thought of the party to come.

As I got downstairs to continue the preparation, Tracy turned up with a platter of snacks. After putting them on the table she turned to me, looked at her feet shyly and said, "Ben, can I ask a favour?"

I lifted her chin, kissed her cheek and looked into her deep soulful eyes and said, "Today is your 15th birthday, you can ask me anything, and I can refuse you nothing."

"Umm..." she started tentatively, "can Tammy, April and Jenny stay and have a sleepover tonight?" then she looked at me pleading, "please, we'll be very good..."

I thought I saw a twinkle in her eyes and said, "Yes you can, ... on one condition..." I paused for emphasis, "all four of you will have to help clean up when the party is over, ok?"

Tracy smiled, nodded and chirped happily, and said "Ok" as she jumped up and down and once again did her victory dance around the room.

Tracy used my phone to call her friends, and what I overheard confirmed my suspicions that I had been set up.

"Tammy, it's me..." pause, listening then happy voice "Yep it's on, but we gotta clean up after the party."... "yeah."...

giggles "we'll see tonight, gotta go. I've gotta tell the others, see ya soon."

What I could hear of the other two conversations were similar, it sounded like the girls had planned this and I was the last to know.

Although the party was planned to start at 2pm, Tammy, April and Jenny were to arrive early to get into their costumes. I was still in the last stages of setup when Tracy arrived leading her troop of best friends. She introduced me to them, and them to me, "Ben, these are Tammy, April and Jenny," she said as she motioned her hand at each of them. "Everybody, this is Ben, the best neighbor any girl could have!"

I would have been embarrassed by her compliment but I was too stunned by her friends...

April was the tallest of the group, half a head taller than Tracy. She had russet-red hair cut in a bob that had frizzed, dark green eyes that twinkled and freckles scattered over the bridge of her nose and cheeks of her adorable round face. Her body was deliciously plump, but not too much though; just a little, and c-cup breasts.

Jenny was about the same height as Tracy, she had golden blond hair that cascaded down her back to her little round butt, the palest of pale blue eyes and a pale cream complexion. She kept flicking her hair over her shoulder away from her heart shaped face and smiling; knowing instinctively the effect she was having on me. Her build was a mirror of Tracy's, everything in the right proportions, including a sexy flat chest.

Tammy was a delight, she was slightly smaller than Tracy, and had jet-black hair cut in a bob just under her ears. Her face had a mixed oriental look, and her eyes were dark and slightly almond shaped. Her slight frame looked trim and fit, with barely b-cups. All three of the 15 year olds were absolute living dolls.

The girls said "Hello Mr Ben," in unison almost like they had practiced and then they giggled with Tracy joining in.

I returned to my senses and waved and said "Hi", and "just 'Ben' will be ok." I noticed they were only carrying small presents and asked, "Where are your sleeping bags?"

Tracy replied for them all, "We left them at home. We'll bring them over after we've cleaned up from the party."

The three girls put their presents on the table amongst those already placed there by Janet and me, then they all followed me up to my bedroom to change into their costumes.

As the girls trooped into my bedroom I pulled Tracy to one side and whispered, "You do remember that we can't tell anyone about our sexy games, don't you?"

"But I wanna have fun, Ben," she whined.

I cupped her cheek in my hand and continued, quietly, "You can have all the fun you want tonight ... but just don't expect me to join in." I then turned her around, gave her cute bottom a little pat and pushed her toward my room.

A short while later, while I was finishing moving my possessions to keep them safe from the chaos to come, I heard my name called from my bedroom. I knocked on my door and called out, "Did you want me?"

"Yeah," I heard Tracy shout back, "I need help with my costume."

"Is everyone decent in there?" I asked as I began to open the door slowly.

"Yes..." they all chorused.

The girls were scattered around the room, all in their costumes except Tracy, she stood there in only her panties holding her costume up, "Help me put it on ... please?"

I sighed in feigned exasperation (willing my twitching cock to behave), took the costume and then knelt in front of her and held the leotard ready. Tracy lifted her leg and I said, "You're supposed to take your panties off you know."

April said, "I told you ... you weren't supposed to keep your panties on."

I looked up at April properly and saw she was wearing a red devil outfit. She had little red plastic horns on a hair-grip, a flowing red satin cape and a tight fitting red satin leotard. It was so tight I could easily see her plump little camel-toe pussy lips and slit, her big tits looked delicious in it, and hanging behind her I could see a red arrow-headed tail.

I looked back to Tracy to just as she dropped her panties to one side and was presented with her beautiful little bald slit right in front of my face. My heart skipped a beat, and then another. Tracy climbed into the costume as I held it for her while the other girls failed to stifle their little giggles. I pulled the costume up tight and helped her with the sleeves. As Tracy pulled the leotard about, adjusting the fit, I sat back on my heels to watch her.

The leotard fit like a second skin, the white crotch clearly outlining and defining her slit and pussy lips and her erect tits pushing out the fabric over her otherwise flat chest. I felt like pouncing on her right there, but with difficulty managed to restrain myself. I was much less successful in restraining my cock.

I heard rustling from the other two girls and, when I looked up, I saw both of them wriggling back out of their outfits.

"Would you like me to leave?" I said.

Jenny said "No," as Tammy shook her head. They both stood there in just their panties and bras, and then Jenny picked up her costume and came round the bed to stand in front of me and said, "I need help too," and then giggled. My dick was so hard I could neither stand nor comfortably crouch.

As I knelt before her, holding her costume Jenny slowly slipped off her panties and bra while grinning and looking directly into my eyes. She held her panties and bra at arms length and dropped them to the floor. Now completely nude before me she slowly climbed into her outfit as eagerly drank in the sight of her delicious bald little pussy. The pussy lips were plump, but the slit started low-down so there was little to see. Again I pulled the costume up tight and helped her with the sleeves and then helped her with her ruffled tutu. I sat back on my heels and looked at Jenny the ballerina. The leotard was a such a pale pink that she looked almost nude, and again very tight fitting. The center of the chest was sewn into a rippled bow, presently accentuating her hard little erect tits, and there was a front central seam that ran straight down the costume and directly through her pussy slit. I could clearly see her lips being parted by the material; almost as if it had been made to do so (I wondered?)

I was interrupted from my staring when Tammy thrust her costume into my hands and quickly whipped off her panties and bra to stand there waiting for me, naked. She was beautiful, there was not an ounce of fat anywhere on her little body. She was lithe and trim and poised like a dancer. But the thing that sprang my dick from hard to throbbing rigidity was the fact that I could see her engorged clit sticking out from the top of her plump and inviting pussy slit. And her cunt appeared to be moistening. I began to second guess the absence of the crotch gussets on these four little costumes, knowing that other adults including Tracy's Mum would be present.

I held out Tammy's costume, And as she climbed into it I saw a flash of open moist pussy lips and caught a faint heavenly scent of her arousal. I pulled her costume up tight and then helped her with her wings and gossamer leaf dress as she stared directly at me, smiling. I sat back on my heels, being careful to not expose my raging erection, and looked at Tammy the pixie. She had a very pale apple-green leotard, gossamer wings in iridescent blue and a skirt made of thin leaf shapes made of a light gossamer material. Even though she wore the skirt I could still clearly see her crotch and the slight bump at the top of her defined slit that was her erect clit. I could also clearly see her dark nipples and breasts standing erect under the top of the outfit.

Trying very hard to ignore the fact that I was surrounded by sexy nubile 15 year old girls I said in the most normal voice I could manage, "Ok, who wants face paint?"

Tracy was first, as she would have to be there to greet any early-arriving guests. I quickly applied the yellow ochre base, then carefully painted her face to resemble the pictures that came with the costume; black on the end of her nose, a black line down under the nose and across the lips and some whiskers painted on her cheeks. When I was finished I said "There, a purrrrfect little pussy." Tracy giggled and hugged my neck.

April declined any face paint so I dashed to my office and quickly returned with my digital camera to take a few shots of Tracy and April before the party. When I had those shots April and Tracy went downstairs together to be ready for Tracy's guests.

Jenny was next, and all she wanted was a pale powder makeup with blue eye-shadow and pale pink lipstick to match her costume. When she was ready I also took her picture, seeing that her small tits were still noticeably erect. Jenny said "Thank you, Mr Ben" and dashed off to rejoin her friends downstairs.

Tammy's makeup was odd, an iridescent green that, when applied, gave her complexion just a hint of green and a sparkling shine to her lovely face. A striking contrast to her dark hair and eyes. I used a leaf-green eye-shadow and berry-red lipstick. When I was finished Tammy looked like a beautiful little 'Tinkerbell.' I took some photos of her, Tammy posing sexily without my asking. Her tits were very erect, and there was a spreading wet spot at the crotch of her costume. Tammy beckoned to me with her curled finger and as I approached she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down to her level, planted a sweet lingering kiss on the corner of my mouth and then stepped back. Her eyes lingered knowingly on my erection. Then she smiled broadly, and did a little twirl before she skipped out of the bedroom to join her little friends downstairs, calling "Thank you, Mr Ben" back to me as she disappeared down the stairs.

I waited in the bedroom for my raging hardon to soften before I left the room. I was met in the hallway by Janet, she had come looking for me as some of the guests were arriving. She smiled and told me I had better get cleaned up. When I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror I saw that Tammy had branded me. I had her lipstick on the corner of my mouth where she had kissed me.

Janet said "Here, let's make it worth the effort," and she placed a lovely soft kiss on the opposite corner of my mouth, then turned and went back down the stairs. My dick was rejuvenated. I was not making progress.

As the party guests arrived I noticed that all the other kids had ordinary teen's costumes, one even wearing the blue furry costume of 'Sully' from "Monsters Inc." Along with Janet and myself, three other adults decided to help chaperon the party, two mothers and a father.

Although the other parents had contacted me to confirm when and where the party was, they had just dropped their offspring off into our care.

The party ran smoothly with only a few minor disturbances. They all seemed to enjoy playing the games like musical chairs and pass the parcel, and eating the food of course. During a lull Jenny suggested a talent contest/show. Although we didn't have a karaoke machine we improvised and they danced and sang along with their favorite songs.

Although the party was more than 5 hours long it seemed to flash past. When all the guests had been picked up, we stood there, Janet, Tracy, Tammy, April, Jenny and I, looking at the mess. My house looked like a whirlwind had ripped though it. However it is amazing how fast two adults and four 15 year old girls can clean up; especially when all the plates, cups and cutlery are disposable.

The girls insisted on remaining in costume while they helped clean up. Tracy looked very cute vacuuming while dressed up as a leopard. Tammy took my breath away when she crawled on hands and knees under the table picking up some of the things that had been dropped. I came into the room just as she bent and started crawling and I had the perfect view of her butt and leotard-clad pussy pouched between her thighs.

When the house was clean - well as clean as before the party - Janet took the four girls, still in their costumes, across the road to pick up their things. When they returned they threw their bags into a corner.

"Aren't you girls going to change?" I asked.

Tracy replied for the group, "Nope, we like our costumes and want to keep them on for now. We'll take them off when it's time for ... bed" she said with a mischievous pixie grin.

"Ok," I shrugged, "but let's at least remove the face paint."

Tracy asked me to help and I was only too glad to oblige. Again she was first in line. After using the removal cream to get off all the face paint and using a light moisturizer Tracy went to make everyone some drinks. After I helped Jenny and Tammy remove their makeup and gave all three light facial massages with the moisturizer, Tracy returned with a punch-like drink which she had concocted from the remaining party orangeade, lemonade and cherryade.

After making sure everything was locked-up downstairs, I left the girls to their own devices with instructions to not make too much noise. Much as I wanted to stay and enjoy the erotic vision of the four little pedophile dreams, I didn't want to alarm them or reveal the relationship that Tracy and I had. When I left they were preparing to dance to some music.

I was on my bed reading, not yet ready to turn out the light for the night, but I was unable to concentrate. The noise from the girls had been getting steadily louder since I had left them alone. I got up and went downstairs to ask them to keep the noise down a bit. I opened the door, walked up to my CD player and turned the music down to an acceptable level, and then turned to see what the girls were up to.

They had opened out three of the sleeping bags and laid them in a single stack on the floor along with a couple of my spare blankets to form a thick mat. Then they had spread out a 'Twister' game sheet over this and April, Jenny and Tracy were giggling in a heap on the sheet. They all looked up at me when I turned down the music, they were panting like they had been running. Tracy climbed out of the heap and exclaimed "Oh goody, now Tammy can play as well." Tammy was sat to one side and looked like she had been spinning the dial and calling out the instructions, and when Tracy suggested I take over Tammy smiled bashfully at me and nodded. "Well, ok then," I said trying to sound reluctant, but in reality I was delighted to enjoy them some more.

April had already removed her cape and Jenny had removed her tutu, when Tammy stood to join them she quickly shimmied out of her leaf skirt and stood there like the rest in just her leotard. I sat with the spinner in my lap covering my renewed erection and looked at them for a moment, then spun it and called "Left foot blue!"

I spun, called, and watched fascinated as the four of them twisted and turned trying to get the right body part on the right color, all the while giggling and laughing. April was first to fall, she tried to overreach to block Tammy and slipped. Next was Jenny, again trying to block Tammy and again overextending and slipping. I noticed a pattern, Tammy was always last to place and the others tried to block her every time. Eventually we called it a draw as with only two players it was too easy to find and reach the right spot.

As the girls rested and drank some more of Tracy's punch concoction (I have to say although it sounded awful it wasn't too bad), I asked, "How come you're all ganging up on Tammy?"

Tammy smiled and looked down shyly while Tracy explained, "Tammy's good at gymnastics. She goes to competitions an' everything, so she's very good at Twister."

Tammy looked up at me and nodded, still smiling. "Ah," I said smiling, "I see..."

The girls repositioned themselves again and I started spinning and calling for another match. It was incredibly arousing to watch them bend and stretch. During the match I would sometimes deliberately call out something to try and get one of the girls to stretch herself in a more erotic position. Once I managed to get Tammy to stretch her legs so she was almost doing the splits with her cute bubble butt pointed right at me. I then made sure of only hand calls for a few spins so I could continue to stare at her widely stretched, and wet pussy showing through her leotard.

That match broke up when Jenny yelped and fell over. She stood, rubbing the top of her thigh where it joins her butt, and protested indignantly at April, "You bit me!"

"What d'you expect," April sneered, "when you keep sticking your butt in my face!"

Both girls looked a little flushed so I broke up the argument and went to get some more refreshments while they cooled off.

As I poured out the remainder of the punch I noticed a blue residue in the bottom of the pitcher. Then it struck me, this was similar to the Viagra residue left in Tracy's glass when I first seduced her. Tracy must have found my supply and added some to the punch. By the looks of it she had not crushed the tablet but had just dropped it (or them?) into the bottle. I poured a little punch back into the bottle and shook it well, then shared it between the four glasses.

When I returned and handed out the drinks I laid out some rules, "No biting," I said looking at them each in turn, "but after all hands and feet are on a spot nudging will be allowed, but nothing violent, ok?" I got each one to agree then we started another game. The game started out fairly normal, I made sure each hand and foot were placed fairly rapidly, then started spinning and calling randomly. I watched them nudge each other, trying to distract or even push over the others. As I watched I could see the Viagra begin have its effect. First they began to flush, as if they were exercising hard, then they began to glow with perspiration. Then I began to notice the unmistakable scent of arousal in the air. It was intoxicating.

I saw a good opening so I spun the pointer but called what I wanted, "Left foot yellow!"

Tammy was arched on hands and feet facing down, with her butt in the air. Just as I had hoped, Tammy moved her left leg over Tracy's right leg, where she was in a crab position facing up. This move left Tammy's little pussy only fractions of an inch from Tracy's right knee. As they nudged each other, I saw Tracy lift and rub her knee over Tammy's engorged pussy. Tammy squeaked and lifted her butt, and then thrust back down and rubbed herself on Tracy and incidentally rubbed her knee on Tracy's also aroused pussy.

I called a number of hand-moves-only next, to allow Tracy and Tammy some continued fun, and then called some more foot moves. It was almost like a logic puzzle, given the colors and choice of extremities. What call would move the girls into the erotic positions that I wanted to see. I spun the dial but called what I wanted, sometimes they would not choose to move where I wanted but it was getting better.

Eventually I had managed to position Tracy and Tammy so Tracy was facing Tammy's spread crotch. Tracy took almost immediate advantage of this and dived in. She licked up Tammy's thigh to her leotard-clad pussy. My position was not great but it looked like she then licked and sucked directly on Tammy's prominent clit. In moments Tammy squeaked and fell, bringing Tracy with her. April and Jenny continued for a while but eventually gave up.

All four girls were flushed, sweating and breathing hard as they stood there; and all four had noticeable damp spots at their crotches showing their unmistakable arousal. At this point I deemed it time for me to retire for the evening and left the girls again to... "entertain" themselves, with an added gentle admonishment to keep the noise down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.