New Society, New Rules
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Switch Blayde

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When a family and their servant are stranded on a deserted island, their lives and future depend on survival skills and discarding the society rules they grew up with. (This story has a lot more sex than "some sex" so I labeled it "much sex." But it's not a stroke story so it has plenty of plot and character development, which includes non-sex scenes. Also, the "slow" story code doesn't mean it's boring. It means there's story buildup before the sex begins.)

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Slow  

The island was no longer paradise. Our Garden of Eden was invaded by a—

No, Mom wasn't a serpent, although Maria thought so. The two were always bickering. To my mother, Maria couldn't do anything right. In her eyes, still her servant. They both vied for my attention. All the time! I was never alone. One of them would insist on even tagging along when I went fishing or hunting. I missed those peaceful times.

We had just finished cleaning up after dinner when my mother inspected the inside of a bowl. Shaking her head, she muttered loud enough to be heard, "I guess I'll have to re-wash this."

"What the hell is wrong with it?" Maria screamed.

"Nothing ... if you don't mind eating from a dirty bowl."

Maria tried to snatch it, but my mother jerked her hand away and held it behind her back.

"Let me see," Maria said.

"No need. I'll take care of it. If you want something done right, I guess you have to—"

"You fuckin' bitch."

I jumped between them. "That's enough. You two are driving me crazy."

My mother walked up to me and squished my cheek against her breast. She patted my head. "I know it's hard for you. You deserve better. If we hadn't ended up here, you would have found the right kind of girl."

Maria spun on her heel and fled. I broke free and sprinted after her.

"Bobby, come back," my mother said. "I'll take care of you."

I kept running, zigzagging around tall coconut trees. When I caught up to Maria, I reached out and grabbed the collar of her shirt. It tore so I let go. Maria stopped and twisted to look over her shoulder at her back.

"Now look what the fuck you did," she said.

"Maria, calm down."

She glared at me. "Calm down? She's a bitch. I liked her better the other way."

"You don't mean that."

She lowered her head and shook it. "No. I didn't mean she should be like that again. But, my god, she's such a fuckin' bitch."

"I know."

Maria's head shot up. "You know?"

"Sure. She's a pain in the ass. You know, she never paid attention to me when I was growing up. Now all of a sudden she's like all motherly. It's smothering me. And she treats you like ... well, the mother-in-law from hell."

Maria chuckled. "I guess she is my mother-in-law. I didn't realize that. Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"Then tell me. I need to hear it."

I cupped her face in my hands. "Maria, I love you. You're everything to me."

"Everything?" She giggled. "That's a lot."

I kissed her lips. "Don't you ever think otherwise."

"Let's go back," Maria said, "it's getting dark."

We strolled back to the shed holding hands. Mom scowled when she saw us, but didn't say anything. That is until Maria pulled her tee-shirt over her head and exposed her naked breasts.

"What are you doing?" Mom said.

"Bobby tore my shirt." Maria opened her shorts and shoved them and her panties to her ankles and stepped out of them. "You can do what you want, but I'm saving my clothes for when I need them."

"So you're going to walk around naked?" Mom said.

"You bet."

I yanked my shirt off. "Me too." Then I got out of my shorts and underwear."

Mom glanced at my dick before her eyes darted away. "Bobby, you can't. Not in front of me."

"Mom, you're going to have to get used to it. Maria's right. We can't afford to wear out our clothes."

When I looked at Maria, she smiled and mouthed, "Thank you."

"You're disgusting," Mom said and stormed into the shed.

Maria looked at me. "Me or both of us?"

"Who cares? We're doing the right thing."

Maria and I sat a little ways from the shed and talked for hours. There was a lot of holding and kissing and fondling. By the time we went to bed, my dick was semi-hard and Maria's nipples were longer than usual.

Inside the shed, I glanced at my mother. I half expected her to be nude like us, but she was fully dressed. She lay on her back with her eyes closed and breathing deeply.

I lay down next to Maria and snaked an arm under her neck. She lifted up a little, allowing me to pull her to me, and laid the side of her face on my chest. The breath from her sigh tickled my skin.

"What?" I whispered.

"Nothing."

"Come on, what?"

"We don't make love as often."

"We do when we're alone."

"But we're never alone. Bobby?"

"What?"

"Make love to me now."

"But my moth—"

"She's sleeping. We'll be quiet."

"Let's go outside."

"It's dirty out there. I want to make love in my own bed."

I squeezed her shoulder, kissed the top of her head, and then stroked her upper arm. Maria moaned into my chest. Rolling her onto her back, my fingers sank into her warm breast flesh. The room was quiet except for the puffs of air escaping from between her parted lips.

Leaning over her, I pressed my mouth to hers. My tongue entered and my hand squeezed her breast. She grabbed the back of my head, her fingers entwined in my hair, as she flattened my lips on hers. Our tongues pushed against each other's, hers with more force. It ended up inside my mouth. I sucked it. Her fingers tightened in my hair.

I crawled between her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. With her fingers still clutching my hair, Maria pulled my head back.

"No. Don't just fuck me. Make love to me."

"Shh. Quiet."

Maria whispered, "I'm sorry. Please make love to me."

I glanced at my mother. Some light came in from the moon so I saw her lying on her back.

"Okay," I whispered.

I slid down Maria's body until my shoulders were between her knees. Placing my mouth on her pussy, I kissed it with a smack that sounded so loud in the quiet shed. But it was dwarfed by Maria's gasp.

I knew how to bring her off fast. But that wasn't making love. I planted kisses all over her labia, the cropped hairs stabbing my lips. I flicked her clit a few times with the tip of my tongue, but when her hips jerked I moved to the inside of the slit. She grabbed my hair and pulled to get my tongue back on her clit, but I knew that was just her arousal speaking. She wanted me to make love to her. That meant slow.

My tongue went lower. The tip found her hole. Another gasp. Louder this time. I wanted to check on my mother, but Maria's movements told me to continue. I shoved my tongue into her and wiggled it.

"Oh, Bobby!"

My head popped up. "Shh." I looked at Mom. She had rolled onto her side, but it was too dark to see her eyes. She would have said something if awake so I returned to Maria's pussy.

Now I pried her open with my thumbs and licked the length of her slit. The inside was warm and juicy. Maria bucked under me and her knees rose as her feet slid on the tarp towards her butt.

Maria moaned louder now. That was too risky. I climbed up her body and pressed the tip of my dick at the entrance to her pussy. No objections this time so I pushed it in all the way.

"Oh god!" Maria cried out.

I clamped a hand over her mouth and waited for her to open her eyes. "Shh."

When she nodded, I slid my hand off and replaced it with my mouth. Our tongues flapped at each other's as I drew my hips back and thrust into her. She moaned into my mouth. I did it again, and again. Soon I was pounded into her and she was humping back.

I knew Maria well enough to recognize her impending climax. I again clamped my hand over her mouth while I rammed my cock into her. A muffled scream came from under my hand as her body froze and then jerked. When she settled down, I pulled out and rolled onto my back next to her.

I looked to the side. Mom was now on her belly. Maybe having a nightmare since her body wasn't still. She seemed agitated. I looked back at Maria when she tapped my shoulder.

"You didn't come," she said.

"That's all right."

"No it's not."

Before I could respond, she sprang to a sitting position and leaned over my waist. In a flash, my cock was inside her mouth. My head dropped to the tarp and I closed my eyes as she used her tongue and lips on me.

A groan caused me to look to the right. Did it come from my mother? She was still on her stomach. Her hips were rocking. And then the moan was louder and her hips moved faster. She seemed to push into the tarp again and again. My head turned back and I closed my eyes as I spurted into Maria's mouth.

By the time I looked over at Mom she had settled down and rolled onto her side facing away from us. I turned back to Maria who smiled at me and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Go to sleep."

She nodded and closed her eyes. I glanced at Mom one last time.

The next morning, my mother was already out of the shed. Maria was sleeping. Naked, I walked out. My mother saw me and looked away.

"Put some clothes on," she said, staring at her feet.

"Mom, we told you yesterday that we'll only wear clothes when we need to. Like when we go where the brush is thick and scratchy."

"So you're going to walk around in front of me naked?"

"Sorry, but yes. And if you were smart, you would too."

"Oh, so I'm a dummy."

"You know I didn't mean that. All I'm saying is you don't have the experience we do living here. By the way, how'd you sleep?"

My mother looked up and glanced at my dick before looking back down. "Fine. I slept good."

"No nightmares?"

Again she looked up, now with her eyes locked on mine. "No. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. Just asking."

"Did I make a noise or something?"

"No, I was just asking."

"Should I gather fruit for breakfast?" Mom asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Keep me company."

"I thought you felt uncomfortable with me naked."

She stared at my cock. "I'll get used to it. See, I can look at you."

To see my mother's eyes locked on my cock caused it to stiffen a little. Maria saved the day by strolling out of the shed. She stretched and then walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.

"So are you coming?" Mom asked.

Maria placed her chin on my shoulder "Where?"

"Mom's getting fruit. She wants me to go with her."

"Oh, I wanted you to come with me."

"He's coming with me," Mom shouted.

"Maria, where are you going?"

"I thought we'd wash up a bit. We both need it."

I wondered if my mother had noticed my red cheeks. All she did was scowl.

"You're right." Then I said to my mother, "I'm going with Maria to wash up. Not to the bathing area. Just a quick rinse. We won't be long."

"I asked you first."

"I'm sorry, but washing sounds good. I'm kind of sweaty. I really need it."

"I bet you do," Mom said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What's that mean?" Maria asked.

Before my mother could answer, I said, "We'll be back soon."

Maria and I left her standing there. I didn't look back. I felt the heat of her glare without doing so.

"She can be a real bitch," Maria said once out of earshot.

"I don't know how Dad put up with her."

"She could deep-throat him."

I stopped in my tracks. "What?"

Maria giggled. "The sex was good for him. Maybe she could teach me."

"Maria!"

She laughed again. "C'mon, let's not take too long. I'm in too good a mood to fight with her."

We rinsed off and returned to the shed area. Once again I stopped in my tracks. Mom was sitting on a rock. Naked! Facing us. With her legs spread wide. Those long flaps drawing my eyes to her pussy.

"I see you finally took our advice," Maria said to her.

"It seemed like the only way to get Bobby's attention. And it sure looks like I got it."

My mother was staring at my crotch. I blushed and slapped both hands over my erection. Maria scowled at me. All I could do was shrug.

"I suggest you don't sit like that," Maria said to my mother.

"And why not?"

"Ants. You don't want them to get in—"

Maria never finished. My mother snapped her legs together and jumped to her feet, slapping her butt and brushing her thighs. She even ran her hand over her pussy a few times. Then she turned and bent forward to inspect the rock.

I had never known ants to inhabit that area. Maria grabbed my forearm and squeezed. I looked at her. She was holding back a laugh. That's all I needed. For them to fight again.

"I'm going to gather kindling," I said. "We're running low. Maria, come with me."

My mother spun around. "I'll go with you."

"That's all right. I'll go," Maria said.

"But..."

We both stared at my mother. Her bottom lip stuck out and she lowered her head. Then she turned and walked away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.