New Society, New Rules - Cover

New Society, New Rules

Copyright© 2015 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When a family and their servant are stranded on a deserted island, their lives and future depend on survival skills and discarding the society rules they grew up with. (This story has a lot more sex than "some sex" so I labeled it "much sex." But it's not a stroke story so it has plenty of plot and character development, which includes non-sex scenes. Also, the "slow" story code doesn't mean it's boring. It means there's story buildup before the sex begins.)

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Slow  

I was spending a lot more time with Mom. Not only did I do most of her bathing, but Maria disappeared for hours at a time. She never told me where she was going, simply giggling when I pressed her.

Now that the shock of what happened the first time I had bathed Mom wore off, I looked forward to the chore. Maria accepted my substituting for my father those nights in the shed Mom demanded sex, but I always felt uncomfortable with her there. Bath time was different. Mom and I were alone.

We always walked upstream naked, Mom in her zombielike state and me with a hard-on. I'd stop from time to time while walking to the bathing area to admire her body. It really was magnificent. And those long pussy lips always intrigued me. A strange thought often filled my mind when we were alone and I played with them. Except for her internal organs, they were the first part of her body I touched as she pushed me out of her womb. They must have dragged across my face when I came out head first. Her breasts were bigger than Maria's, her nipples too. Don't get me wrong. I loved Maria and could make love to her every day. I guess the difference was that with Mom it wasn't making love. It was pure sex. And Mom was an expert at sex. Her mouth and pussy were magic to my cock.

Sometimes the urge to touch Mom's body resulted in having sex before we even reached the bathing area. We'd drop to the dirty ground and fuck or suck until we both had orgasms, me often more than one. Then we'd bathe which sometimes led to another round of sex. Thankfully I was young, so when Maria wanted sex after Mom's bath I was up to it. It was actually better for Maria since I lasted longer.

Those times Maria bathed Mom she wouldn't let me come along. She'd giggle and blush, saying it was "girls time." I guess she appreciated Mom's skill as much as I did.

One morning, Maria was up and about before me. I exited the shed yawning and stretching. She jumped up from the rock she had been sitting on and ran into my arms.

"I have a surprise for you," she said, her voice loud and excited.

I looked around the campsite. Seeing nothing, I yawned.

Maria pushed away from me. "Aren't you even interested?" she asked.

"Sure. I'm just not awake yet. What's the surprise?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Tell me."

Maria crossed her arms, sticking her bottom lip out. "You're no fun."

I stroked the side of her face. "I'm sorry. Tell me. I really want to know."

"I'll show you."

"Okay." I looked around. "Where is it?"

"Down at the beach."

"All the way there."

"Forget it." Maria turned her back to me and crossed her arms.

I hugged her to my body. "I'm sorry. What's at the beach?"

"It's a surprise."

I smiled. "Okay, but what about my mother?"

Maria broke free and spun around. "We'll take her."

We had stopped going to the beach after Dad died. It wasn't easy making the trip with Mom.

"Okay, after breakfast or lunch?"

"Breakfast. It's a long walk. Go get your mother."

I returned to the shed. Mom was where I had left her the previous night. Lying naked on her tarp. I nudged the inside of her thigh; she spread her legs. Remnants of dried cum clung to her pussy lips. I knew I should rinse it off, but the littlest thing could set her off and I didn't want to upset Maria. She was excited about her surprise so if I had sex with Mom we wouldn't be able to leave as soon.

I dressed Mom and brought her outside. We ate the breakfast Maria had prepared and then left for the beach.

As I said, it was a long walk. When I held Mom's hand or arm, she walked with me. Sometimes the terrain permitted Maria to be at my side. Other times the shrub was too thick so she led the way.

The sounds of crashing waves got louder. Maria ran ahead and disappeared. I walked faster and thankfully Mom kept up with my new pace. The vegetation thinned and I saw Maria waiting for us, shifting from foot to foot. What had she found that was so exciting?

I trotted the last leg, pulling Mom with me. She tripped and fell once, but made it the rest of the way. When I stopped in front of Maria, Mom was panting. I scooped her up in my arms and laid her on the sand.

"Is this where the surprise is?" I asked.

"Yup."

I looked around. Not seeing anything unusual, I asked, "Are you going to give me a hint?"

Maria swept her hand in front of her. I saw our boat tied to the tree. That wasn't a surprise. The sand was cluttered with black rocks. So what? I looked at the ocean. Nothing new there.

"How about a bigger hint," I said.

"Climb up that hill."

I made sure Mom was okay and then drudged through the sand to the hill Maria had pointed to. The island was filled with them. There must have been a lot of volcanic activity in the past, and earthquakes.

When I got there I glanced over my shoulder. Maria nodded so I placed my foot on a jutting rock and my hand in a groove. I climbed, all the while looking in the cracks, searching for the surprise. The hill wasn't tall like the one my father fell off so I soon reached the top. Nothing was there. I turned towards Maria to ask for help. I gasped. The black rocks on the sand weren't random. They spelled "HELP" and "JOHN WALTERS" under it.

I looked at Maria. She had a huge tooth-grinning smile. I waved and then climbed down, jumping the last five feet, and ran to her. Our bodies collided and we fell to the sand with her in my arms. I kissed her hard.

"That's wonderful," I said when the kiss ended. "It's the best surprise ever."

"Do you really like it?"

"I love it. It's wonderful. You're wonderful."

Straddling her, I cupped her face between my hands and pressed my lips to hers. They were so soft, with a hint of salt from the day's sweat. My tongue entered her mouth and my hands went to her tits. I was so happy she had lost her bra. I squeezed. I pressed. I squeezed again.

Maria went for my shorts. When she tugged them, I lifted my hips and she got them to my thighs along with my underwear. Her hand found my cock. She squeezed it. She stroked it. I kept my butt raised to allow her access.

Grabbing the bottom of her tee-shirt, I yanked it up to her armpits—over her tits—and gobbled her left breast in my mouth. Her fist sped up. I sucked, nibbled, and licked the breast, getting most of it inside my widely stretched mouth. Then I concentrated on the nipple, licking and biting it.

Maria pushed me off her. I lay in the soft sand watching her shove her shorts and panties down and kick them off. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Sitting on my thighs with my hard cock sticking up in front of her, she leaned down and kissed me. That pressed her pussy against the length of my cock. I humped into her. She pushed back.

My arms went around her and pulled her down so that her breast was in my mouth. She moaned and ground her pussy against my cock. Her fingers were in my hair, holding it, pulling it. Somehow she got a hand between my legs and stroked my balls.

Maria suddenly sat up straight. With her hands flat on my chest, she looked over her shoulder. Then she lifted up off my thighs and fed my dick into her pussy.

Wait!

Her hands were on my chest. Both of them!

Maria sat down, swallowing my cock with her pussy. She smiled down at me and leaned to the side. Then I saw her. My mother! Kneeling next to my thigh. Caressing my balls, her other hand on the base of my cock. The cock inside Maria.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Don't know. All of a sudden she was here."

"What should we do?"

"Fuck. What do you think?"

"But my mother."

"Evidently she wants us to do it. Oh god!" Maria closed her eyes.

"What's the matter?"

Maria didn't answer, but she didn't have to. I felt Mom's hand moving. She must have been rubbing Maria's clit.

That did it. Maria bounced on my dick. The bottom of her thighs slapping the top of mine. Her pussy sliding up and down my cock.

"Oh shit!" Maria called out.

Mom had positioned her head between us with her face turned towards Maria. I felt Mom's tongue on my dick when it came out of Maria's pussy and I'm sure it was licking Maria each time she sat back down.

"Maria, lean back," I said.

She did, supporting her weight on straight arms behind her with her hands on my knees. That left my cock halfway inside her and halfway out, and provided room for my mother to lick it. She did, from the base up to where it was inside Maria's hole and beyond—to her clit. She lapped it again and again.

I noticed that Mom's shorts and panties were off when she swung a leg over my head and sat on my face. She ground her pussy on my mouth until my tongue entered her, and then she humped it.

"Bobby! Oh, Bobby!" Maria cried out.

Maria's pussy clenched my dick and I guess she couldn't remain still. Her pussy slid partway down my cock before pulling back. While Maria fucked me, Mom bounced on my face, fucking my taut tongue.

Mom shifted. My tongue popped out of her hole as she leaned forward. I now felt her chin on my cock. I could tell her head was moving. Even with her thighs around my ears I heard Maria calling out. Not speaking sentences. Shouting words. "Yes." "Oh fuck." Lick." Oh god!" No doubt Mom was licking Maria's clit. Mom's clit was positioned where her hole had been, so that's what got the attention of my tongue.

Maria moved erratically now and my cock popped out. Mom shoved it back it. When it came out again, I felt Maria fall onto her back between my legs. Mom lifted off my face so I was able to see again. Her ass was high in the air with her head low—between Maria's thighs.

I wiggled out from under them and watched Mom attack Maria's pussy with her tongue and teeth. Yes, teeth. She grabbed Maria's clit between them and pulled. Stretching it until it snapped free. Then she lowered her face and did it again. Maria's head rolled side to side, gathering sand in her hair and on her cheeks.

I got behind Mom and stared at her raised ass and her pussy peeking between her thighs. I shoved my cock into her pussy. She never stopped licking Maria as she pushed back on my dick. Placing my hands on her hips, I rammed in and out of her. My thighs slamming into her buttocks. My fingers digging into her flesh.

Maria threw her head back. It sank into the soft sand. Her mouth opened. And then she shivered as her orgasm swept through her. Mom continued licking for a while before lifting her head. Her ass thrust back at me each time I rammed into her. Her pussy clenched and relaxed. Clenched and relaxed. Only like Mom could do.

Mom climaxed.

I climaxed a second later.

When I pulled out, I plopped down on the sand with a thud like a dropped sack of potatoes. Mom rolled onto her side and then her back. The three of us lay there in the sand basking in the warmth of the sun and the sex.

Maria stretched her arms over her head. Then she rolled onto her belly with the side of her face resting on her arm. The sand clung to her sweaty skin. I crawled over to her and brushed it off her buttocks.

"Wow," Maria said.

"So Mom knows how to use her tongue?"

"Does she ever. Oh my god."

"Her pussy too."

Maria rolled onto her side. "What do you mean?"

She does something with her pussy. Tightens it around my dick and squeezes it."

"So you like fucking her better than me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.