Bye, Felicia! - Cover

Bye, Felicia!

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An incident of being blocked from his favorite TV show by parental controls set up by his girlfriend without his permission sets in motion a chain of events that very much put an entrepreneur's relationship on the rocks.....and lead to a new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

If I thought that things with Pippa, Karen, Tory, and Felicia were nice and hot, they just plain got steamy with Stephanie. She didn’t hesitate to make full use of the Viagra to get me to bottom out inside her luscious twat from behind. I felt my heart race and thought a few times that it was going to jump out of my chest, I was so aroused and so excited by the action. My body heat certainly got me all sweaty and she didn’t help there at all ... her own sweat came down in many beads, adding to her sex appeal with the scent of her wonderful skin. Her pussy juices just plain made things even better, soaking my dick in her fluids and her warmth. Her swarthy, earthy flesh was irresistible, a true Latin beauty and sensuality that were undeniable.

“OH, GOD DAMN IT!” I grunted as Stephanie tightened up on me for yet another stroke, trying my best not to cum just yet.

“Don’t hold back, papi! I’m squeezin’ for a reason, okay?” Stephanie winked back at me and licked her lips, punctuating her point by become even tighter than she already was.

“AHHHHHH!” I came at last inside Stephanie, while she creamed herself on my dick, much to my relief ... I feared that she might not get that last release while I came at last ... but she definitely did.

“Why ... why were you so damn intent on make me cum right then?” I was curious, making Stephanie giggle and kiss me harder.

“Because I formed a pregnancy pact with your other ladies this morning via text. Essentially, we’re all to try to get knocked up by you as quickly as we can. I stopped the Pill today and I’m going to do my level best to become pregnant by you as fast as I can. The five of us ... not counting Maryam, who might well get involved in this, too. I wouldn’t be shocked if she did,” Stephanie licked her lips before kissing me again, even more passionately than before.

“Five of you?” I shook my head in shock, “including Felicia?”

“Yep, including me. Hell’s bells, honey ... I want at least one souvenir of our relationship, and being in porn will give me plenty of time between filmings to be there for him or her. After that, who knows, but I want at least that much of a parting gift from you, babe. Please!” Felicia begged me for my seed as if it were the biggest favor in the world, which in this case, I suppose that it was.

“Plus, you want to do preggo porn, don’t you?” I teased her, but nodded, “sure, why not? A normal, sensible man would raise a stepchild, anyway, so for a cuckold hubby, it should be a no-brainer. I wouldn’t be shocked if he ended up raising many kids by other men, in fact. He’d be lucky to have any of his own spawn inside your womb, by the time that the whole thing is done. Since he won’t be using your womb, I might as well use it, at least this once.”

“See, that’s smart thinkin’ ... I’m going to so fucking enjoy carrying your baby, too, and, yes, I’ll make you famous as the father of a porn star’s unborn child ... how does that thought grab you?” Felicia flirted me rather boldly, even as I played with Pippa’s ass in front of her.

“It grabs me just fine, of course. What else do you have in mind this week, Miss Up and Coming Porn Starlet?” I teased Felicia a little more now while fondling Karen’s butt now.

“Um ... that’s kinda up to you, dear. Remember, I’m your slave this week, right? I have to do as I’m told. Sorry if I topped from the bottom a bit there. I’ll try not to do that too much this week, honey. Anyway, pregnancy aside, I fully intend to serve you at your beck and call this week. I’m at your disposal, your soon-to-be ex-girlfriend, after all. I’ll do whatever you wish. You name it, it’s yours. I won’t hesitate to do it. There’s no telling what can happen next, if you only wish it, Master,” Felicia encouraged my fantasies of owning and using her as I wished.

“Yes, well, for starters, you’re to be naked whenever inside. No clothes at all, except when we go out. I’m going to make you service me and my other ladies to our heart’s content, and I will probably bring guests over to enjoy your body as well. And since you like being filmed during sex, we’ll film pretty much all of what we do. Maybe you can sell the tape to your bosses and release it for sale. Just a thought,” I laughed as I smelled how wet this seemed to make Felicia.

“She’s turned-on by the thought of being your captive! All week long, serving us ... it excites and arouses her sexually!” Tory remarked as she sank her fingers into Felicia’s eager twat.

“Yes, well, she’ll get plenty and to spare for her fantasies, won’t she?” I declared as I now groped Stephanie.

“Oh ... damn ... more, please! I want to watch you fuck your wife now, please ... let’s see you and Pippa together again!” Felicia begged me, hungry to watch me in action with my bride.

I didn’t hesitate at all, naturally, unable to stop myself from taking Pippa from behind in front of everyone. Far from resisting me, my lovely British wife put her back into it, thrusting with her hips as she welcomed my cock into her warm, soaked cunt. Foreplay was usually a good idea, but right then, both of us wanted to fuck, and hard, mostly for our own pleasure, but also to tease and excite our mutual lovers. My bride couldn’t help herself. She was a natural at taking it rough. She craved it, even, at times, though not always. Sometimes, she clearly wanted to have gentle lovemaking, too, but this was a moment for rough sex instead.

“Wow, hotter even than normal for you, babe!” I praised Pippa in front of the ladies.

“Are you joshing me, love? There’s not a second that the idea of being fucked and taken by you has failed to excite and delight me. I am and always shall be your personal fuckmeat for life and I make no bones about it! Getting fucked hard like this ... arggggghhhh!” Pippa started getting breathless, as I slammed into her yet again, taking her good and hard.

“Alright, wife, you asked for it, you got it!” I teased Pippa as I yanked her lovely blonde hair and rammed her even harder, driving deep inside her lovely British twat.

“Oh ... God ... yessss!” Pippa exclaimed, her pussy so slick now from my cock inside her that she could put out a fire with her juices alone ... and then I eased a finger into her butt.

It was like creating a brand new geyser, Pippa both squirted and peed on me, but the latter wasn’t her fault. She just couldn’t control her body right then. She had no ability to stop herself at all. She was under my command and she knew it ... knew it and loved it! When Felicia started licking the piss and lady juices off my dick between strokes, things just got better, as they did when Tory spread my cheeks to begin rimming me and Stephanie did the same thing to Pippa. Karen wasn’t one to stay out of the fun, so she put her lips around my balls and got busy sucking them.

That was when the phone rang, and Karen rushed off to answer it for just a bit, licking the ball sweat off her lips as she did so with a wink for me. She mouthed, “Mom and Dad,” licking her lips again afterward. She also played with her clit and pussy a bit while on the phone with them, her mind clearly in a very hot and heavy place. She did her best not to be too obvious to my parents, but it was blatant what was on her mind.

“Yes, thank you. That means a lot, you guys. Seriously. Love you, too, Mom, and yes, tell Dad that, yes I forgive him again, and, yes, I love him and I understand things a little better now. This means so much, for reasons that we can discuss more later. Thanks, guys! And Armie sends his love, too,” Karen told them as she hung up.

“They’re keeping the kids for a while longer, apparently wanting to keep them out of Dick’s grasp in case he gets ideas, plus they want us to have a chance to bond ... you and me and Pippa, among others. Not that you and I don’t already have a strong bond, but I dare say that it’s getting stronger ... given that I’ve just been sucking your balls and I’m about to again,” Karen told me as she resumed her oral services and I kept plowing Pippa from behind.

“Any more of this and I’ll... ,” I tried to say burst, but then Pippa tightened up on me, just as Stephanie had earlier, and burst I did, shooting my seed far inside her and making her cream herself as well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.