Bye, Felicia! - Cover

Bye, Felicia!

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An incident of being blocked from his favorite TV show by parental controls set up by his girlfriend without his permission sets in motion a chain of events that very much put an entrepreneur's relationship on the rocks.....and lead to a new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

The next morning, I awoke to find that I was alone, making me wonder if I had dreamt the whole crazy day yesterday. Was Pippa only a figment of my imagination? Was that all just a fantasy? What about Karen? What about Tory? What about Stephanie? I shook my head, rather groggily, went to the john, and noticed that my cock smelled very strongly of ass ... Did I sodomize someone the night before ... or was that this morning? I pissed quickly, washed my hands, and started up the shower, only to hear some footsteps rather suddenly.

“Good idea, a shower, since you were up my butt this morning,” I distinctly heard Felicia saying, as she peeled back the shower curtain and stepped inside with me.

“You stayed overnight?” I asked, wondering if perhaps I had been drunk and caved into her demands to cohabitate.

“We all did, honey. Well, by we, I mean Pippa, Karen, and me. Tory’s coming over for breakfast, and we’re expecting Stephanie by lunchtime. They’re hoping to convince you to let them move in with you. Frankly, I’m all for it. A stud like you needs plenty of action. Just don’t forget this old girlfriend of yours, soon to be an ex, of course. I just hope, as I said last night, to be an ex with benefits. You know, like from earlier this morning, when I took you up my ass?” Felicia winked as we washed each other.

“So ... yesterday really happened. I didn’t dream it,” I asked rhetorically.

“Nope, it was very real ... and very heartbreaking for me, but I’ll grow some scar tissue and move on with my life. But, yeah, you really landed one hell of a winner in that bride of yours. She’s cooking breakfast right now, a very British breakfast, complete with a proper English breakfast tea, served with milk, of course, toast with butter, orange marmalade, poached eggs, black pudding, fried mushrooms, bacon, and sausage.

“I think that I really like that Brit, as much as I wanted to hate her. Oh, and she also rode your cock this morning, as did Karen ... We kinda shared you again in your sleep. I hope that you don’t mind. You were irresistibly sexy, sir,” Felicia explained as she washed and fondled me in the shower.

“Wow! And you actually joined me in the shower, too! You never did that in the past,” I observed, “as you always wanted your privacy.”

“Nah, it was because I was cheating on you and didn’t want to get caught,” Felicia told me, jolting me a bit with a home truth that I should have seen coming.

“Cheating on me with... ?” I asked her, wanting some further confession, since we shouldn’t part with lies between us.

“These guys from my work. You see ... I kinda started a new career ... in porn. I guess that I should have been upfront with you about that, but that’s ... sorta my new career track. That’s why I installed the parental blocks. It wasn’t to block Big Love or Spartacus or Game of Thrones. It was to block porn, because I didn’t want you finding out the truth about me until you were already married to me or living with me. I wanted you so nailed down that you wouldn’t even think of it as cheating before I told you the truth.

“I’ve signed a contract and everything. I had hoped to make you my cuckold husband and share the benefits, including some pity fucks from my fellow starlets eventually, but that was to be a surprise once you were totally under my thumb. Obviously, that never panned out, but I have a contract with ... a certain studio, and I was going to share my pay with you, hence why I wanted to have a shared account,” Felicia admitted the truth, feeling very foolish now.

“So ... more lies. More surprises. More revelations. More secrets. I see. Do you now understand why you and I ... have trouble working this out? Bullshit excuses. Plots to control me. Late confessions. Twists and turns everywhere. It comes down to trust and the loss of it. Have you told the girls about this?” I asked Felicia, even as she kept kissing my body and soaking my cheeks with her tears.

“No, not yet. Look, Armie, I’m really sorry. Can we please ... can we please just let me finish my time as your girlfriend on a positive note? I’ll be your slut, your sex slave, all day long. I swear it. Hell, I can be that all week long, if it helps. I don’t have my next shoot for another week, yes, starting next Sunday. So, how about it? One more week, at least, as your girlfriend, assuming that you can find me a new boyfriend in that time? If not, I can always be between boyfriends for a little bit, I guess,” Felicia begged me, kissing my face repeatedly.

“I don’t suppose you plan to date your co-stars, then?” I asked Felicia, truly curious about her intentions.

“No, no way in hell. They’re contracted. They have sex on the studio’s terms. I want a guy who’ll do it on mine. Plain and simple. I still want to control both my sex life and his,” Felicia admitted to me with a little embarrassment at least.

“What kind of porn, by the way?” I asked Felicia, unsure if it was the kind that she would have actually needed to worry about me watching it in the first place.

“Interracial, rough sex, some girl-girl, plenty of anal. Cuckold porn, too. I was going to try to line you up for some films, too, in that genre, playing the role of my cuckold, and yes, you were going to get to play that same role with a few others, but I was going to act as your agent or manager whenever you played,” Felicia intimated to me.

“Well, the anal, rough sex, and girl-girl I would watch, anyway, but not cuckold porn. It’s just not my scene, to watch or to act in, if you will. But you’ve probably gathered that much by now. Was your mother going to join you in it, or your Aunt Joyce, for that matter? Hey, if you become famous, and I think that you will, I can say that I knew you back then, and even brag that I dated you for a little while,” I reacted to what Felicia told me.

“True, and also a good point in hindsight, though I didn’t know your feelings on kinks just yet. I guess that’s a symptom of how poor a match we really were, right? And, yes, Mom and Aunt Joyce planned to try out for some cougar flicks if I could get them in the door,” Felicia blushed while I washed her clean, noticing that she sighed with relief, “sorry, between the washing and confession, I feel clean and free of all of this crap at last.”

As we stepped out of the shower to dry off, we could smell breakfast from the kitchen and headed downstairs to it in a rush. Felicia looked hungry enough to eat a whole pig by herself right at that point. We found Pippa and Karen, naked in the kitchen except for their aprons, and naturally I went behind each of them to playfully fondle their bottoms. Both my wife and my sister responded by grinding their asses against my hands to encourage me.

“Darling, I do hope that you enjoy breakfast this morning! I made it special for you! A sample of England, if you will,” Pippa told me with obvious affection and a desire to please me, “Karen helped well, too. She was a great assistant.”

“I look forward to tasting the fruits of your labor, then,” I told them both, even as Felicia actually knelt and kissed each of our butts.

“Woah, what brought that on?” I asked my girlfriend, truly unsure.

“I know that I blew it with Armie, but I have a new respect for the guy and I worship the ground on which he treads. I also respect and admire your serious culinary skills, Pippa, and yours, Karen. Not to mention your bedroom skills. Dick must be a real moron to throw that away, guys. Personally, I ... I think that I need to go. After this week, that is. I’ve got some obligations to satisfy ... as a porn starlet.

“Yes, that’s my dirty little secret that I was trying to protect with the parental controls, Pippa. I cheated on Armie in my porn career. I should have done things differently, been honest with him, and not tried to control him. It’s just not what he’s made to be, a submissive. He’s really a Dom and I was a fool to try to make a subbie out of him.

“Anyway, I’ve decided to let Armie off the hook for finding me a new guy. I’m going to be his sex slave this week, then I will do my next shoot, and then I will take some time off to find out what I really want with my life. Am I really a Domme or just ... something else. I need to go away for a while. I need to figure things out for real. No more hiding, distracting myself, whatever. I need to face my true nature and learn what works for me. I need to discover who Felicia Norton really is, and only then can I find the right person or people for me,” Felicia explained to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.