Bye, Felicia! - Cover

Bye, Felicia!

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An incident of being blocked from his favorite TV show by parental controls set up by his girlfriend without his permission sets in motion a chain of events that very much put an entrepreneur's relationship on the rocks.....and lead to a new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Karen’s surprise for me didn’t turn out to be quite that surprising, as she showed when she ambushed me as soon as we got home. She had let Pippa distract me just long enough to get naked, and when Pippa and I retired to bed, there was my sister au naturel! She had also shaved her bush, leaving her pussy bare and bald. The next thing that I realized, I was buried underneath my sweet sister, who didn’t hesitate to ride my cock while my bride sat on my face. How it happened that quickly, well, it had to be because Karen was already quite wet and it was a matter of a surprise attack to plant her slippery twat on my dick. Like it or not, it was now a fait accomplis, a fact accomplished: I was already a sister fucker now.

I would have said something funny or witty, but my tongue was soon otherwise engaged, preoccupied with the delicious task of eating Pippa’s yummy slit. Once again, I devoured that sweet spot of my English tart, relishing the delectable flavors of her snatch. It was a little harder to focus on her pussy, of course, due to having Karen’s enclosed around my prick, but the absolutely tasty juices that flowed from Pippa’s cunt into my mouth certainly helped. God damn, it was the most wonderful evening of my life, having my new wife sit on my face while my sister mounted and straddled my cock!

I continued to service both of my women with my two appendages, my dick pulsing in tandem with my tongue, as I felt a tongue glide across my taint and it made me shiver. I wasn’t quite clear whose tongue it was, but it was certainly one worth enjoying, as it slithered like a snake toward the crack of my ass. I gasped repeatedly, even as Pippa continued to welcome my tongue in her twat and Karen took me deeper into hers. It was definitely some of the most intense sex of my life, due to the combined sensations that I tried to hold back assaulting my senses. Both of the ladies using me seemed to already push past the point of no return, of course, reaching their first climaxes of the night from my earnest efforts to get them off.

Finally, though, Karen told me something that made resistance impossible, “I’m fertile, bro. I guess that Dick gets his wish of another man knocking up his wife. Who would have guessed that it would be my brother?”

I erupted inside her gloriously fertile pussy upon hearing those words, much as my lovers counted on, judging from their intense arousal. This in turn made both ladies cream themselves again, allowing me a taste of the sweet nectar between Pippa’s thighs as she came on my tongue and coated it with her juices. The next thing that happened was that I felt two mouths share and take turns with my dick, while the same tongue as before continued rimming me with a hunger for my ass that I never would have expected. I couldn’t quite go soft yet, though I wasn’t hard anymore, and I was definitely sore from a busy day of fucking (mostly Pippa, but now my sister as well).

“Who was that?” I asked my wife and sister, both of who snickered as they pulled Felicia up to join them in sucking my dick.

“Damn, ladies ... you’re just bound and determined to fuck me to death, aren’t you?” I feigned exasperation, which won only mocking sympathy.

“Oh, yes, poor stud muffin, getting used for sex by three women! Woe is he!” Karen taunted me, but with enough of a twinkle in her eyes that I could tell that she were yanking my chain.

“Yes, how punishing it must be, to have one’s wife, sister, and girlfriend all conspire to service you!” Felicia told me as she started to tickle me.

“True, that’s us, isn’t it? I’m the wife, you’re the girlfriend, and Karen’s the sister. What a combo, right?” Pippa winked at me and then at them, making it abundantly clear that she adored me, especially with the kiss that she planted on the head of my cock right after that.

“Hey, if I’m only going to be his girlfriend for a little while longer, I might as well milk it for what I can get out of him, right?” Felicia licked her lips, and then told me, “I’m going to miss sex with you. Are you sure that I have to give it up? Really? Can we at least be friends with benefits?”

“If you’re going to do that, why even break up with him?” Karen wondered aloud.

“Because I really am a bit of a Domme and a diva, honey. I’m good for sex with him, I think, but a serious relationship ... Honestly, I’m not sure what we have in common, other than agreeing to fuck each other silly. This is for the best. I’ll be his girlfriend while training under you guys, but once I’m set up with a hubby, well, it’s best to keep it to the sex. He’ll understand the need to bang my ex now and then, if he’s the right kind of guy,” Felicia told us while licking my cock now as if it were a Fudgesicle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.