Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 38

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

As I laid with Sarah in my arms, there was a knock at the door. “Excuse me Master, I hope I’m not interrupting anything,” Anna said as she walked in and saw us on the divan. “Oh good, I didn’t hear Sarah’s moans, so I thought you might be finished. Steven is back and would like to talk to you for a minute.”

“No problem my pet, have him come in,” I replied. “It’s not like he hasn’t seen all of us naked on more than one occasion.”

Anna nodded and left, then came back a moment later with Steven. “Sorry to interrupt, but I talked with Dr. Roberts and Jones as soon as I got back to the clinic. I know you want to deal with this as soon as possible, and they both told me they would be available this weekend or we could schedule something for next week. That offer of a night with the twins was a very large motivation to get the ball rolling.”

“With the jet dropping Sarah off in Philadelphia tomorrow, we could catch a commercial flight to Los Angeles from there and get the procedure done on Saturday. The procedure is minor enough that she would be able to fly back on Sunday if the jet wants to wait on the return trip.”

I laughed to myself, thinking there was nothing like the offer of teenage pussy to get a man motivated. “Go ahead and set it up for this weekend, and I’ll have the flight crew adjust the plans. Making an extra stop in Los Angeles won’t put them too far behind schedule. I’ll let Katherine know that she’ll be flying out tomorrow with the others. Make sure you have Antonio set up accommodations for three, as I know Isabella will want to go with her sister for moral support.”

Steven nodded and said he would call them to confirm before walking out to talk to Antonio. I noticed Anna kept looking over at us with an expression of longing, and realized what the issue was. Sarah had cleaned me up, but her pussy was still dripping with her juices and the remains of the load I had just deposited in her.

I whispered in Sarah’s ear, and she smiled before turning over and spreading her legs wide open to Anna’s hungry eyes. “Come my dear,” I called to Anna. “Come clean your sister up and give her a proper goodbye.”

Anna licked her lips as she walked over and crawled between Sarah’s legs. As she slowly ran her tongue up Sarah’s thigh, cleaning up the juices that had dripped down, I reached around Sarah’s body and started running my fingertips around her nipples. After a few minutes of our attentions, Sarah moaned as she climaxed on Anna’s tongue.

Anna licked her through her climax, then sat up with a smile on her face. “Let me know if you need any future cleaning assistance, Master. I’m really enjoying these morning interludes of yours, and I think you should have them far more often. Did you need anything else?”

I laughed as she tried to look all professional and proper while licking the remains of Sarah’s climax off her lips. “Just one thing my dear, I want you to order a case of whatever it was you asked Scarlett to pick up for Shelly. She spent the better part of an hour with her face between Scarlett’s thighs last night, and then went to sleep after a shower with her whiskers still on. When she woke up this morning, they were barely smudged, so I think we’ve found a winner.”

“Of course Master, I know she will be ecstatic to hear that you approve,” Anna replied before suddenly blushing. “I hope you don’t mind if I start wearing them on the weekends as well. I wouldn’t want to have one of your tigers that didn’t match the group.”

“That will be fine my pet,” I chuckled. “Just remember to order enough for all four of you.” She smiled and got up, then kissed Sarah and I before heading out of the office.

“Would you like me to take care of this for you Master,” Sarah asked as the door closed. “I felt you getting hard again while Anna was cleaning me up and I would hate to leave you unattended to.”

“As tempting as the offer is my pet, I’m going to have to say no for the moment,” I told her. “We need to get dressed and back to the pens so we can have lunch. Then we need to get over to the lagoon so we can get everything set up for your sister’s wedding. I would hate to be late because I got wrapped up in one of your marvelous blowjobs.”

She pouted a bit as she got up to get dressed. “Of course Master, but if we have time after everything is set up, and you change your mind, just let me know. I will be on my knees with your cock half way down my throat before you know it.”

“I know you would my dear, and I think Billy is going to be very happy with his new bride,” I told her as I got dressed. “I have enjoyed your oral fixation for years, and I’m sure he will as well. Just remind him that he cannot get you pregnant if he doesn’t take your pussy regularly as well.”

“I’m hoping that will not be an issue, as he has shown a preference for my pussy on his visits,” she replied with a smirk. We finished dressing and headed over to the pens for lunch.

When we got to the dining hall, I pulled Katherine and Isabella aside. “There has been a change in plans for the two of you. The new procedure can’t be done on the island, and Steven has arranged to have it done by a doctor in Los Angeles that he knows and is familiar with similar procedures. They are quite certain this will work, and have scheduled your procedure for Saturday, so you will be leaving tomorrow morning. The flight crew will be dropping the two of you and Steven off in Los Angeles before continuing to drop off your sisters. I was planning on this getting scheduled for some time next week, but apparently the payment offer has them very motivated.”

“May I ask what the chances of success are Master, and what the offer was that got them so motivated,” Katherine asked.

“They have pretty much guaranteed an eighty percent improvement in flexibility for that one ring of muscle tissue. You’ll still be tight, but there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to enjoy normal sex. We will have to experiment and find out how you do before I take you over a table though,” I told her. “As for the motivation, they wanted a free two week vacation and expressed an interest in playing with some younger pets. I told Steven that if this worked I would arrange a night with the twins for each of them.”

Katherine laughed and glanced over at the twins. “I can understand that motivation. I got a chance to play with them a bit during the party games last night, and I’m looking forward to a full night with them myself. Maybe I should invite them to my bed tonight, as I know I won’t be allowed to have any sex for a couple months after the procedure.”

“That’s the other good news,” I told her. “The procedure is minimally invasive and has a quick recovery time. Steven said three weeks at the longest before you can resume sexual activity.”

“This sounds almost too good to be true Master,” Katherine sighed. “I just hope Steven is right. I have been hoping for so long, and have had so many disappointments, that it’s hard to get excited, even when you sound so sure.”

I held her for a moment as Isabella smiled at her. “I’ll be excited enough for both of us then. I remember Master’s promise that he wouldn’t subject you to pointless procedures. If he agreed to try this, I just know it’s going to work. Two months from now, after Master has bent you over a table and fucked you raw, I get to give you a spanking for doubting him.”

Katherine smiled a bit at Isabella’s enthusiasm. “If you’re right, it would be worth the spanking. Just the thought of him being able to take me the way he took Scarlett the other night gets me wet, but we’re keeping Master from being able to eat lunch, and we still have a wedding to get ready for. Speaking of getting ready, Master, I have something you need to give out after you eat.”

We had a quick lunch, and then I called my new pets over to stand in front of me. “Unfortunately we had a special event come up before I had time to get the five of you proper collars. My suppliers are looking, but it will take them a couple weeks for them to find the stones I want and get them to me, so Katherine and Isabella have set some lesser stones for now. Once your diamonds arrive, we will replace the stones.”

They looked around and noticed all the pets were holding long, black lacquered boxes with their names engraved on them. “You’re not allowed to put your collar on yourself, and they are only worn on special occasions. Your collar needs to stay in its box, in your cabin, unless I ask you to bring it to me.”

I held out my hand, and Katherine set the first box in it. I glanced down at the box and smiled, “Sharice, come kneel in front of me and hold out your hands.” She quickly moved in front of me and dropped to her knees, holding out her hands. I laid the box across her palms and removed the top so she could see her collar for the first time.

Before I took over the Menagerie, my father had the pets in basic black leather collars. Katherine and Isabella felt left out because of their reaction to leather, and eventually asked me for permission to design their own collars. I liked the elegance of the crushed black velvet and lace so much that I had them make dress collars for all of my pets.

I lifted the collar out of the box, and from the rapt look in Sharice’s eyes, you would have thought it was solid gold and encrusted with diamonds, instead of velvet and lace with an aquamarine. “This makes it really real, doesn’t it Master? If you put your collar on me, you really are going to keep me.”

“I was planning on keeping you anyway my pet,” I told her as I snapped the collar around her neck. “You never would have been invited to the pens if I didn’t intend you to be more than a casual sex toy. Now get back in line with your sisters, little one. I have to get everyone collared before they can finish getting ready for the wedding.”

She blushed slightly, and as she got up to stand with the others, I noticed she reached up to stroke her collar. I got through collaring all my new pets, and then Katherine knelt down in front of me holding the box for her collar.

The gasp from my new pets was clearly audible when I pulled her collar out and put it around her neck. Their eyes were locked on the perfect two-carat diamond that hung in the hollow of her throat as she stood up and turned to face them. With one exception, all my pets’ collars had a VVS2, F color, two-carat diamond. It may have been vanity on my part to have my pets walking around with a fifty thousand dollar rock, but I never claimed not to have some vanity.

Their eyes stayed wide with wonder as each of my pets knelt before me and had their collars put on, until finally Scarlett took her turn. I smiled when I realized my pets have set up Scarlett to go last, just to add a final surprise. My father had gotten her something special to celebrate the birth of his heir, and the stunned silence as I pulled her collar out and put it around her neck told me they could see the difference.

The five and a half carat, princess cut stone that she had received as a reward for giving birth to me always brought a twinkle of pride to her eyes. I leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss before addressing the group. “You have about an hour to finish getting more perfect than you already are and meeting Peter at the entrance so he can bring you over to the lagoon. I’ll be heading over there to make sure everything is set up and ready for the ceremony, and will see you all when you arrive. We will be staying at the lagoon after the ceremony, because if I know Betty half as well as I think I do, she’s going to lay out enough food that we can skip coming back for dinner. Around sundown, Peter will bring Sarah, Elizabeth and Amanda back here, Cadence will go off to start her honeymoon, and the rest of you will be going with me to the Stables for our meeting with the trainers.”

After making sure everyone was up to speed, I left the pens and went over to the lagoon. As expected, I found Betty already there, with several of the retired ponies helping her set up. The smells alone told me she had gone beyond finger foods and snacks. She saw me pull in and grinned as she walked over. “I know what you’re going to say, but with a hundred people coming and limited time, it was easier to make a buffet style dinner than hors d’oeuvre.”

“I kind of expected that,” I replied. “From the look of it, no one will go home hungry at least. How are the rest of the preparations coming along?”

“We had to borrow all the tables and chairs from in front the resort cabins, plus what was here to provide seating for a hundred. Marcus is getting the archway for the wedding ceremony and should be here in ten minutes or so,” she told me. “The teachers are bringing the children over in about half an hour, and the maintenance and flight crews had to go get cleaned up after moving all the tables, so should be back shortly.”

I nodded and she went back to setting up the buffet. I waited a bit as Marcus and Robert arrived with the archway, and as they were setting it up, Jason arrived with my little birds for the afternoon. “I hope you don’t mind, but I thought a string quartet would be the best choice, Master.”

“I don’t require that level of formality from my senior trainers, and I don’t expect it from you either. Feel free to use my name as you always have. You were allowed to stay because I feel you can redeem yourself, not because I want to see you grovel,” I told him. “Have the girls set up next to the archway, and I will be over to talk with them shortly.”

He sighed with relief as he turned to walk back and instruct the pets. I walked over to where Dale and the rest of the flight crew were pulling in, and saw Periwinkle was with them. After I told her I needed a moment to speak with the fight crew, she wandered over to find a table. “Small change to the flight plans again. You will need to drop my peacocks and Steven off in Los Angeles before going to Philadelphia. Scarlett will be coming with you, and her implant is being removed tomorrow morning. She will explain in more detail, but you will all be helping her get pregnant.”

I could tell they were a bit shocked at the announcement, but quickly got over it. They had all been assigned breeding duties in the stables before, so the only real shock was the fact that it was Scarlett they had been assigned to breed. Knowing how much she enjoyed playing with them though, I doubted there would be any objections.

I wandered over to where my little birds were setting up and told them that other than the bridal chorus and wedding march I only wanted the full group to do a half hour set for dancing. After that, I only wanted one of them playing at a time so they could all take turns eating and enjoying the reception.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.