Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I heard several of my pets snicker. “I’ve never had a daddy before, but everyone else calls you Master, so I decided I would call you Daddy-Master. Um, if that’s okay with you,” she asked, suddenly turning shy.

“That will be fine little one,” I told her, and was unsurprised when she started bouncing in my arms again. “Before you start asking all the questions bouncing around in that cute little head of yours, let’s get everyone back on the trolley and I can tell you what is going to happen. Okay?”

She nodded and giggled when I stood up, taking her with me. “All right my pets; let’s get everyone loaded back up. We have a very excited young lady that I need to get settled in, and I have a lot to take care of before dinner,” I said with a look to Hope and Faith. They both grimaced and nodded, knowing what I was referring to.

“Would you like to sit with me Sophia, so we can talk?”

She saw Hope and Faith sit down behind the driver’s seat and nodded. “I think I’m going to like having you as my daddy-master, mom never picked me up and carried me around. Will I be living with my sisters, or will I be living with you? Will I have my own room? Will I still get to see my sisters a lot if I don’t live with them? When can I have a pretty outfit like Hope’s? Can I still stay.”

I stopped her with a finger over her lips. “I can see why Hope had to do that earlier,” I chuckled. “We can’t answer your questions if you don’t breathe between them. You’ll be living with a good friend of mine in the village. She’s a very nice lady who will be taking care of you, and yes, you will have your own room. As for the pretty outfits, you will have to wait until you are older, and maybe you can have one like it.”

Sophia had a crestfallen look as we got into the cart, “But why can’t I stay with you or my sisters?”

“Your sisters and I live on the other side of the island, and you would have to get up really early in the morning to get to school. Plus if you lived with me, you wouldn’t get your own bedroom, I don’t even have a bedroom,” I told her. “You’ll be able to come and visit your sisters on the weekends, and I’ll find a way for them to come see you during the week, but you have to be a good girl and finish all of your school work first.”

“But it’s summer, there’s no school in the summer, and my birthday is next week, can I have a pretty outfit then? Wait a minute,” she said looking back at the twins. “Your birthday is tomorrow! Are you going to have a party?”

Hope and Faith exchanged a startled glance. “I don’t know,” Faith replied. “It has been so busy I guess I forgot what day it was.”

“We didn’t forget though,” Julia said from behind them. “We always have a little party for birthdays. No one thought to tell you because it’s always right after dinner. It will just be cake and ice cream, and a few party games we may have to skip until later if children are present.”

“Yes, you can come to the party, and we will see about getting you a special outfit for your birthday.
It won’t be like the one Hope has though. You have to wait until you are much older for that one,” I told her. “As for school, the children go to school all year on the island, but you get out of class early, and you have a lot of special trips. Your first day of school will be tomorrow. Now, did you meet Katherine and Isabella earlier?”

She nodded excitedly, “They were the ones with all the pretty feathers on their outfits.”

“Yes they are. I need to go talk to the flight crew for a minute, so I want you to go back and ask Katherine and Isabella if they will make you a special outfit for your birthday. They made the outfits for all the pets, so if you ask nicely they may agree to make you a special outfit. You need to remember to ask politely and wait for an answer before asking another question though. I know you’re excited, but you need to remember your manners or I’ll have to give you a spanking.”

Sophia looked at me indignantly, “Mommy never spanked me. She told me that spankings don’t work, so you wouldn’t do it either.”

There was a collective chuckle from the pets as Hope looked at Sophia. “Yes he would, and I can personally attest to the fact that spankings do work. My first day here I was being bad. Master bent me over the seat I’m in right now and spanked me. If he’s warning you, it’s because he wants you to be good so you don’t get spanked.”

Sophia looked up at me with wide eyes and I nodded. “I suggest you go politely ask your question now and I’ll be back in a minute.” I watched her walk back to Katherine as I went into the hanger. Dale and the flight crew had just backed the plane in and were getting it cleaned up.

“I need everyone’s attention for a moment. You guys have had a very busy schedule the last two weeks, and unfortunately, there is still one more trip before we can get back to normal. However, I wanted to make sure you all had a couple days off before you had to make another long run. Your next flight will be to Philadelphia, then on to Bari, to drop off Sarah, Elizabeth and Amanda. You won’t be leaving until around nine o’clock on Friday morning though, so after you finish up here tonight, I expect you to go relax for a couple days. I don’t even want to hear about you being here before Friday morning,” I said. “That includes you Dale. Go play with a few ponies or take a day to go fishing with Gerard.”

Dale grumbled a bit but they all agreed as I headed back out to the trolley. They were all plane junkies, and would have spent the entire time pouring over the new jet if I had let them. As I walked back out to the trolley, I saw Sophia was sitting with Hope and Faith chatting animatedly. I sat down in the driver’s seat and she smiled up at me. “I was very polite Daddy-Master, and Katherine said she would make a special kitten outfit for my birthday, because I wanted to be a cat like my sister. I even remembered to say thank you.”

“I’m very proud of you little one. Are you ready to go meet Paige now? She’s the nice lady that you will be staying with,” I told her as I started up the trolley.

“I think so,” she replied. “Hope and Faith have promised to come see me as often as they can. I just wish I could stay with them.”

“Maybe someday you can Sophia, you just have to wait and see.” It only took a few minutes to get to Paige’s cabin, so we arrived before Sophia had run out of questions for the pets. Paige was ecstatic when we arrived. She had retired from the stables just over a year ago and helped out at the school during the week because she loved being around the children. They took to each other immediately, and by the time we had gotten all of Sophia’s clothes unpacked and put away, they were talking about all the things they could do tomorrow before the party.

When I said we had to leave, Sophia got up, gave her sisters a hug and kiss, and promised she would be good so she could come to their party tomorrow. Then she walked over to me and put her arms up for a hug. When I picked her up and hugged her, she kissed my cheek again. “Thank you again for letting me come to live here. I was very sad when mom told me that Hope and Faith weren’t coming home, but I’m much happier now. The only thing that would be better is if I could stay with them, but Paige is really nice too, so I’ll try not to be sad if I don’t see my sisters for a couple days.”

“Don’t worry little one, I’ll make sure they get to come visit you often. Some of my pets come down almost every day to spend time with the children, so your sisters can come visit you when they do.” I set her down and kissed the top of her head before we walked out to the trolley. I knew Sophia would be safe for the time being. Paige had never taken care of one of the island’s children before now because she was too excitable. The other caregivers had been working with her, trying to tone down her enthusiasm so she didn’t wake the babies when she was around them, but the older children loved her. She was a perfect fit for Sophia.

Katherine had moved up behind the driver’s seat, and once I had started driving leaned forward to talk to me. “I’m sorry, Master. I offered to make her a princess or fairy outfit first, but she begged to be a kitten so she could be like Hope. I was thinking something along the lines of a two-piece pajama set with a fabric tail attached. I can give her the same style ears as the tigers have, and some gloves with kitten paws drawn on them.”

“That will be perfect my pet. With her being around the other pets as much as she will, I’m sure she’ll be asking you for other special outfits. As long as she’s properly covered, I’ll leave those decisions up to you and your sister. You know how I expect the children to be dressed until they’re chosen, although you did push the boundaries of that with Amanda at the end,” I reminded her. “Not to mention Violet, Her outfits have been getting smaller for the past few months.”

“We all knew you intended to choose Amanda,” Katherine replied. “The same way you’ve made it clear you’re choosing Violet. She is still covered and will remain so until you claim her. I don’t know why you’re insisting on waiting six months until her sixteenth birthday though; she is ready for you to claim now, Master.”

“I know she’s ready, so was Amanda. I don’t like taking any of my pets before they turn sixteen, especially the ones born here. If I make an exception for one of them, the others start wanting to be claimed early as well. Even claiming them at sixteen is too early, as we still wait until they’re at least eighteen to start breeding them. The only reason I claim them at sixteen is because their hormones are in overdrive and they start craving sex,” I told her. “I wouldn’t have claimed the twins as early as I did if it wasn’t for the circumstances. Sophia may be another exception if I choose to claim her personally, but that’s still several years away.”

“You do know that your pets are already in love with that little girl,” Katherine told me. “It’s going to get worse if you let her spend more time at the pens on the weekends, and we’ll be begging you to claim her as soon as possible.”

“We’ll discuss Sophia more at dinner, when I explain why I’m going to allow her to spend time at the pens. Just remember that I expect at least bikini area coverage until they are chosen. It’s how we keep the unclaimed children from being approached by any guests.”

“We know Master, we both remember the punishment you gave Isabella for that postage stamp sized bikini she gave Amanda a week before her birthday. My bottom hurt just from watching it,” she said with a wince, “and it won’t happen again. We only do that with the ones you have told us you intend to claim. The others prefer to wear more ordinary clothing anyway, as they see the retired ponies doing.”

I knew she was right, most of the children preferred the ordinary outfits. A couple times a year we had the ponies that took care of the children go through the clothing and sort out what was worn down from what could still be given to another child. Then they made a list of what clothing we needed to get and I made a special order from Neiman Marcus. Katherine rarely agreed to make outfits for anyone other than my pets, or those who were going to become my pets.

Once we arrived back at the pens, I told the twins I would meet them at their cabin shortly so Faith would have time to change, but not to worry about the tail until after the punishment. As they walked off, I saw Scarlett pull something out of the front pocket of her garment bag and hand it to Shelly. Shelly’s eyes got wide before she threw her arms around Scarlett and kissed her. Then she thanked her and ran off after the twins.

Scarlett noticed my curious look and smiled. “Anna sent me a message on Dale’s phone asking me to pick up specific eyeliner for Shelly to test out, Master. She wants to make sure it’s as smudge free as it’s reported to be before ordering more.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Ah, Shelly’s whiskers. That would explain her reaction. I’m glad to have you back, although I’ll be happier once you’re properly dressed again. It has been a busy and eventful couple of days.”

“Kayla told me about what happened today, Master,” Scarlett replied. “I’m glad you’re alright. If you need to talk about it though, you know I’m available anytime.”

I smiled at the offer. “I really am okay mother. I’ve been expecting this for a few years, but was surprised that they got Adrian and Jason involved. Jason has decided to stay on the island under restricted circumstances, but I did tell him that he could continue his talks with you. I’m guessing you’ve helped him the same way you helped me work through some of my problems.”

“In a way,” she chuckled. “He only wants to talk to me though. I greatly prefer our talks, as they always ended with a nice orgasm. If you will excuse me though Master, I need to get this back to the wardrobe and get properly dressed before dinner.”

“Of course my pet, Faith should be done changing by now, and I need to get their punishments finished. I will see you at dinner,” I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

Scarlett grabbed me and kissed me passionately. “That was my thank you for letting me play on the plane. I had a lot of fun, and the flight crew enjoyed themselves. See you at dinner Master.”

I smiled and watched her walk away for a moment before turning and heading to my tiger’s cabin. Despite my preference in how my pets dressed, I had to admit that business suit showed off her curves perfectly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.