Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

“That just makes you sound more paranoid,” Adrian sneered.

“I really didn’t intend to take any more time with you than necessary, but I’ll take a few minutes to satisfy your curiosity,” I replied. “The first attempt on my life happened when I was nine, but father had them going back as far as grandfather’s death. It always looked like a random attack, but he was attacked every other trip he made off the island. He noticed a pattern in the attacks and Jacques’s habit of making abnormally large pony purchases right before the trips he was attacked on.”

“He suspected Jacques had something to do with the attacks, but could never find any hard evidence. He never mentioned the attacks when he questioned Jacques on the odd purchases, but they stopped happening after that. About the time I took over the Menagerie, Jacques got desperate and made an arrangement with one of the employees at our bank. There was supposed to be a computer error on a fifty thousand dollar purchase that transferred five million dollars to the receiving account. Jacques wasn’t aware that any transfer of over a million dollars required a voice authorization from Kayla or the current head of the family.”

“When the bank called, Kayla had the amount of the payment listed as fifty thousand and immediately reported the difference to father. He authorized the payment and had the bank begin tracing the new account. We were able to trace the payments to Jacques’s informants, and the suppliers for the tranquilizer gun and toxin. He had his evidence, but wanted to catch them in the act so allowed it to continue. We only intercepted the toxin because it was far too dangerous and substituted a harmless B vitamin solution in its place.”

“Father has been tracking Jacques’s activities for years and kept me updated as it was important for me to know all of this as his heir. Do you see it now? We weren’t being paranoid, we were just responding to a known threat.”

“That’s more time that I wanted to spend on you, so I’m going to remove your bindings now. I suggest you think carefully about what you plan on doing once you’re free.” I reached down, removed the bindings from his ankles, then took off the wrist cuffs, and backed away from him.

He sat up and started rubbing his wrists to restore circulation while glaring at me. He stood and took a step towards me before stopping. “I will find a way to survive this, and I will get you someday brother,” he said as he turned as walked away.

Once he got to the tree line, I turned and walked back to the boat. After I climbed back on board, I turned to close the hatch and could see him still watching me from between the trees. I raised the anchor and put the bindings in the storage compartment before returning to the captain’s seat and starting the boat. With a final glance back, I throttled forward. I could see the hatred in Adrian’s eyes even at this distance as I left him stranded.

After a couple minutes, Cadence came back and sat down next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and sat holding me in silence. Once we are a few miles away from the island she looked up at me, “I know that wasn’t easy for you Master, but I’m sure you made what you felt was the right decision.”

I smiled faintly over at her. “I know it was. His cruelty ran deeper than we ever imagined, and I couldn’t leave him somewhere that he could continue to hurt others. Every day, he and Jacques would choose one of the ponies for special training. Every mistake or infraction was punished in the most severe manner they could get away with. The training was just an excuse for them to abuse the poor girl, and we never knew about it. I’m guessing the other trainers never spoke out about the abuse because they were afraid of retribution. I’ll have to start requiring all serious punishments be documented to avoid this kind of abuse in the future, and I’ll have to find a way to make this up to the ponies. That is the kind of thing I would expect to see from one our competitor stables, and none of my pets should ever go through that.”

Cadence smiled at me with a melodious laugh. “If there is one thing I have no doubt of, it’s that you’ll find a way to put big smiles on their faces, Master. From what you’ve told me, just removing Jacques and Adrian from the picture will make their lives much nicer. I have a much bigger problem to deal with though. My Master is feeling a bit down right now, and I simply must find a way to cheer him up.”

“Whatever shall I do,” she asked in a playful tone as she stood up and pealed her clothes off. “I think I know just the cure for a moody Master.” She stepped in front of me and dropped to her knees before reaching for my groin.

“This part seems exceptionally sad, I should really start here,” she said as she pulled on my shorts. I lifted my hips and she quickly pulled my shorts off before taking my cock in her hand. Licking and kissing along the length, she quickly had me fully erect.

“See, he’s already starting to look happier, but I think I have a lot more cheering up to do.” I chuckled at her playful spirit as she sat up and slipped my cock between her breasts. “I know I’m always happy when I’m nestled in the middle of some nice firm breasts, let’s see if he agrees.”

She started sliding her breasts over my cock as she tipped her head down and began licking around the crown. I moaned quietly as I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair as we cruised quietly across the ocean waters. After several minutes of enjoying her slow and loving attentions, I looked down with a smile. “I’m definitely feeling happier my pet, but as wonderful as that feels, I’m going to have to ask you stop if we are ever going to get back to the island. Once I speed up, the bouncing could hurt your neck in the position.”

She looked up and smiled at me. “I just have to stop using my mouth, Master. That extra bounce could make having your cock between my tits a lot more interesting. If it is to jarring, I can always stop and try something else.”

She squeezed my cock tighter between her breasts as I pushed the throttle up, and quickly found her rhythm, sliding up as we climb each wave, then sliding back down so I was thrusting in as we hit the water again. It felt about the same as if I had her on her back and was fucking her tits, but I can tell the extra force at the end was going to start hurting her soon.

I reached down and took her hand as I throttled back a bit. She looked up in disappointment, “I know Master. That was far more jarring than I thought it would be. I just don’t know what else I can do. I wanted to give you more than just a hand job, but anything else could hurt one of us or I would be blocking your view.”

I chuckled as I scooted over to the middle of the seat. “Climb up and straddle me, I know you pussy can take that hard of a pounding.”

She looked worried as she climbed up and straddled me, then sank down on my shaft with a moan. “Master, this is what I was talking about. Even though you’re fine with us being on top now, I’m blocking your view. If I wasn’t moving you could see over my shoulder, but I won’t be able to hold still with the boat bouncing. How can you steer if you can’t see where you’re going?”

“I can still see the compass, and I do most of the steering by that. We’re almost forty miles from our island, so I just have to keep the boat pointed in the right direction for now. I’ll be able to see enough to tell if there is another boat coming long before we’re in danger. Hold on tight my pet, this is going to be a very bumpy ride,” I told her as I pushed the throttle back up.

We both groaned as the first drop drove her down hard onto my cock. She lifted herself up and held there as she looked at me. “This is going to be intense, Master.” She reached up and grabbed her breasts as she took a few experimental strokes to find the rhythm of the boat again, but was soon slamming down on my cock each time the boat dropped.

After a few minutes, I watched as her hands go from supporting her breasts to actively squeezing and pinching her nipples. As she started panting heavily, I took my hand from the throttle and grabbed her ass. Sliding my fingers into her crack, I began stroking along her tight little rosebud. She may not be able to climax from just anal play, but with any other stimulation it set her off like a firecracker.

I heard her gasping out as she started to climax, but she kept up the hard ride through her orgasm. Gasping out each time, she slammed down on me as the power of each stroke intensified her climax. She collapsed on me and held her body tight against mine as she panted for air. I glanced over and made sure we are still on course as I clenched my PC muscle through her break. We hadn’t been going long, but the hard, fast pace was far more intense than I would have thought.

“Sorry Master, I just needed to catch my breath. That was crazy, but I’m ready for round two.” She started pounding down on me again and I moaned out in pleasure. That break hadn’t been nearly long enough, and from the smile on her face and look in her eye, she knew it. “I didn’t get to return the favor for that intense orgasm you gave me earlier, and there you go making me cum almost as hard a second time. It’s supposed to be your turn now, Master. I know you want to hold out and enjoy the ride as long as you can, but please cum with me next time.”

I could tell from the tone of her voice that she was already right on the edge again. Cadence had always cum multiple times with me, but I’d never seen her ready to cum again so soon unless I’d spanked her before sex. Of course, I don’t think I had ever fucked any of my pets this hard before. The extra motion from the boat was slamming our bodies together with more force that we could ever manage without it.

I couldn’t hold back any longer, groaned out, and started cumming inside her. As she felt me let go, she gasped out and slammed her body down again one last time, holding me tightly as her climax overtook her.

After our climaxes ended, she nuzzled into my neck. “Thank you, Master. I think we both needed that. Is it okay of I just sit here for a bit? I love how I still feel full even after you’ve cum in me, plus the motion of the boat is grinding my clit into you pubic bone and is going to make me cum again.”

“I think I can allow that my pet, and if you keep squeezing me like that it’s likely you’ll be completely full again soon. As long as you’re cuddled into me like this we don’t even have to worry about that visibility issue, so you can stay there until we get back to the island if you would like to,” I said as I stroked her hair.

“I would like that Master. I want to thank you again for letting me come along. With this being the last day I get to be with you, I was hoping to spend as much time together as possible. I do love James, and I know that I’ll be happy as his pet, but he’ll never be able to replace you. If it wasn’t for the children, I don’t think I could have accepted his offer,” she said with a quiet moan.

The only sounds for the next few minutes were her little quiet gasps and the hull smashing into the waves. I finally felt her shudder in my lap as another small orgasm washed over her. “MMM, this is amazing, Master, and I can feel you’re hard inside of me again. Please don’t hold back this time if you start to get close. I want to feel you filling me up again. Tomorrow morning I’ll have my implant removed and will have to save myself for James, but right now I’m still all yours.”

I murmured I wouldn’t hold back for her, but after checking our position, I knew it was unlikely I would climax again before we got back. Being inside of her and the milder rocking kept me riding an erotic high, but wasn’t enough to push me to climax.

As we rode along, I listened to her quiet moans and gasps, my free hand caressing her body. After her fourth climax in this position, I caught sight of the island. “We’ll be back at the docks soon my pet. You don’t have to move until we actually pull in; I just wanted you to know.”

“Would you mind stopping for a little while Master, I know you are getting closer to cumming, and I would like to finish you off before we arrive, but I will not be able to in this position. I have had several orgasms so far, and I would feel bad if you didn’t get to finish again,” she told me. “Not to mention I still have to clean you up, so you can cum in my mouth as I’m cleaning you.”

I reached for the throttle and backed us down to a slower pace. “We’re close enough that the dock master can see us coming in, and if we stopped completely they would probably send someone out, thinking we were having engine problems. If I slow down, it will give me plenty of time to fill that pretty mouth of yours with cum and still leave you time to clean me up.”

She had a big smile on her face as she reached between our bodies and held my cock in place. She slipped it out of her pussy and dropped to her knees in front of me as her other hand went to cup her pussy. “My god, Master, I really soaked you didn’t I?”

Like a professional sword swallower, she took the head of my cock in her mouth and slid it all the way down her throat on the first pass as her hand went down to caress my balls. I groaned out in pleasure as she started sliding her lips from the head of my cock all the way to the base on each stroke. I ran my fingers through her hair as she rapidly sucked me.

The constant light stimulation on the ride home had me quickly approaching climax now. After a few minutes of her steady sucking, I tapped the back of her head to let her know I was about to cum. She slid her lips back to the head of my cock as her hand came back up and started rapidly stroking me. Her tongue swirled around the head a few times before I started firing off in her mouth. She moaned as her cheeks bulged out and she quickly started swallowing so she could take my entire load in her mouth.

She kept stroking me for a minute after my climax ended, just to make sure she had every drop before pulling off. Settling into long slow licks, she cleaned all of her juices off my groin before getting up and sitting down next to me. “I’m certainly going to miss how good you make me feel, but how good you taste is a close second. I’ll have to work on getting James to eat more fruits so he does not taste so bitter. That should be easy when you think about one of the things that drew him back to Julia and me. You remember his first time here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.