Menagerie
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

Addison stood up with gleam in her eye. “We’re not surprised, Master. He has been telling us he’s going to buy us every single visit for the past six months. I can answer for myself right now though, and it’s the same answer I’ve been giving him for months. That’s not going to happen. I came here to be your pet, Master, and I won’t leave you.”

“I’ve been telling him that would be your answer, but he was sure he could change your mind,” I smirked. “Since Addison was so sure, does anyone else have a decision already, or would you all like time to think about it?”

I was surprised for a moment when Sarah stood up, but I remembered that Addison said Billy had been talking about it for months. “Master, as much as I love being with you, I would like for you to accept the offer. At least if it is reasonable, and the clauses he promised me he would add are in there.”

“If course my dear, would you like to come down to the office tomorrow morning to look it over?” I asked her, “Or I could bring a copy up at lunch time.”

“No Master, the clauses were simple. He promised he would let me have children, and if I were not pregnant within two years, I would have the right to return to you. There was a second promise that would alter the contract depending on Addison’s answer, he should have sent both versions,” she said with a sudden blush. “If Addison refused him, he promised I wouldn’t be leaving the island as his pet. He’ll be proposing to me and we’ll be married six months later. If he follows through on making me his wife, I’ll probably let the two year rule slide as long as we were still trying to have children.”

Addison was the first to hug her and congratulate her, but the rest of my pets were close behind. I waited a few minutes until everyone had settled down a bit before continuing. “I’m truly happy for you my pet. If that is what you want to do, I will make sure it is set up that way.” Only three of my pets had a strong urge to be a mother, and all three of them had current offers. I wondered if it was how they presented themselves to their visitors that showed it. I knew Elizabeth was able to satisfy hers by having Amanda with her, but Sarah had been disappointed when my brother was born, as she knew she would never be able to be close to him.

I wasn’t surprised when Elizabeth stood up next. “We have decided as well Master. If it was something permanent we wouldn’t do it, but we would like you to accept Alonso’s offer. He’s a very sweet man who deserves a little bit of happiness. We do have one condition though. We’ll both bear a child for him if he gets us pregnant, but if it comes down to artificial insemination, I’ll be the only one.”

“I hope that is acceptable Master. If it does not happen naturally, I would like to wait to have my first child when you breed me,” Amanda added shyly.

“You understand there could be complications if I breed you?”.

“Yes Master, I know there’s a chance, but I asked Kayla to do some research for me and we found out the chance of complications is much smaller than we would have thought. There were no genetic problems in mother’s family as far back as we could look,” she replied quietly. “Our connection shouldn’t increase the risk factor by much.”

“Very well, I’ll present your offer to Alonso,” I told them. “I’m sure he will find it acceptable as the second option was only if neither of you had gotten pregnant. I think he will be pleased if either of you give him a child. You will be staying as his lover if that happens though, do you want me to add having your implant back at that point if needed?”

When she nodded, I told her I would make sure it was in the contract. I finally looked over to Cadence, who was sitting between Julia and Samantha. She had tears running down her cheeks and they were both holding her as she cried. “You don’t have to decide now my pet, it’s okay to think about it if you want to.”

“I don’t need to Master. I thought about what Sarah said when she sat down and just started crying. The one person I needed most to approve told me she would be okay if I accepted,” she said with a smile for Samantha. “I may not become his wife, but I will be able to have children.”

“I don’t share your feelings, but I know you’ll be happy. That’s the most important thing. Just promise me you’ll find some way to stay in touch, even if it’s just a letter on occasion,” Samantha said before she looked over at me. “Is that allowed Master?”

“We don’t get regular mail, but we have a mail drop in Tahiti that the pilots check when they go through. During slow times, it will only be checked every couple of weeks. If she would like to email letters for you through me it might be faster,” I told them. “I still have to get the official offers and make sure they are reasonable before anything will actually go through. That was the reason I wanted to wait until tomorrow before we discussed this. As most of these offers have been in planning for a while, I don’t doubt they will be good, but I would have preferred to look them over and make sure before.”

“I’m sorry Master; I should have been able to control myself.” Samantha stood up and walked over to me. She turned, bent down over the table, and pinned her hands together in the small of her back to present her ass to me. “I’m ready for my punishment Master. Not only did I speak out about Cadence’s sale when you had told me not to, but I hurt my sister because I could only think about how her leaving would make me feel.”

I looked over and Cadence was giving me a pleading look while shaking her head no. I smiled as I stood up and placed one hand over her wrists and the other on her ass. I lightly swatted her ass once before I released her hands and told her to stand up. “You can consider yourself punished. I told you I wouldn’t punish you for speaking out, and your sister doesn’t want you punished for how you feel. Cadence loves you, and knew you would need time to accept her leaving. It is never easy to have someone you’re close to leave, but you came to accept it much faster than I expected you to and I’m proud of you for that. Now go spend some time with your sister, you still have a few days before she’ll be leaving.”

“I’ll go over the contracts with you individually tomorrow, were there any questions or other concerns,” I asked the group. When no one responded after a moment, I continued. “Okay then, I think we can get back to our previously planned evening activities. Although I think Dawn might be a bit disappointed if you don’t drag yourself off of the table,” I said as I pinched Isabella’s ass.

She slowly got up and wrapped her arms around me. “Sorry Master, I was just enjoying the afterglow while everyone was talking. That was amazing. I know you worry about hurting me when you take me like that, but after the one time we had a tear I talked to Brenda. She has been helping me with some exercises to keep me from tearing down there. I wasn’t sure if I had been doing them long enough yet, but I will continue to do them every day so you can take me that hard when you want to. I know it doesn’t make much of a difference for you, but it’s far more intense for me.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I replied as the others wandered out. “We can try it more often as long as there are no more tears. As for now, I think you have someone waiting for you who would like to play.”

She kissed me then walked over to where Dawn and Katherine were waiting for her. As they left, I turned to Addison and Sarah, who were sitting and talking quietly. “Is everything alright?”

“Everything is fine Master,” Addison replied. “I know this may be the last night she has with you before she leaves, and I’m trying to give her alone time with you. She keeps insisting I have to be there.”

“I need you to be with me. I appreciate the offer, but this will be the last chance I have to share with you. Billy does not have any other pets, so I’ll be alone with him all the time,” Sarah said. “I want Master to take you first, so I can taste the two of you together while he takes me. Master may be able to find some alone time with me during the day this week, but this is our last night together with him.”

Addison leaned over and hugged Sarah. “Okay, you win. Let’s make it perfect though.”

Sarah smiled and nodded as Addison turned back to me. “Master, can we meet you at your cabin a little later? We would like some time to freshen up and change.”

“Of course, I will see you there when you’re ready.” I walked over and kissed them both then headed back to my cabin. I poured myself a glass of wine and put on some relaxing music before I sat down to wait.

About half an hour later, there was a quiet knock and Addison slipped in first. She had a blanket wrapped around her shoulders that she dropped to reveal she was just wearing her zebra striped bikini and sandals. “I know I’m not properly dressed for a night with you Master, but it’s Sarah’s last night and I wanted her to stand out more. I would have come naked, but she didn’t want me to get in trouble for not being dressed outside the pens.”

She quickly removed her clothing and hung it over the chair. “Will you come and sit on the bed Master, so she can make her entrance?” We moved over to the bed and she sat behind me so I had a clear view of the door before she called out. “Okay, we’re ready for you.”

Sarah stepped through the door and smiled as she closed it behind her. As she walked slowly towards us, I could see they went all out to make her look perfect. They had brushed out her long black hair and tail until they shimmered in the light. Her zebra striped corset stopped just below her full D-cup breasts with a strip that ran up through her cleavage and formed a collar around her neck. They had taken the time to trim the dark patch of hair above her pussy into a little Z. When she turned, I could see the four-inch heels of her calf high zebra skin boots lifted her ass into the perfect heart shape, with her tail peeking out and brushing against her thighs as she walked away.

She turned and walked back towards us, with her high full breasts swaying enticingly. You would never guess from looking at her that she was a day over twenty-five or had already had a child. “Do you like the new outfit Master? Katherine finished them last week and we were saving them for a special night. I didn’t realize Billy’s offer would come in so soon, since he has been talking about it for months. Tonight will be the last chance I get to wear it for you. Addison has one just like it, but she wanted me to shine.”

“You do my pet, it looks exquisite on you. I’m sure Billy will appreciate it as much as I do.” She stopped and had a confused look on her face. “You do realize you’ll be taking all of your special outfits with you. You might not wear them often, but you could always surprise your husband some night.”

“But, all of Addison’s old outfits went back to the wardrobes. I thought you would keep them for your next zebra?” She asked, still not understanding.

“Only the ones she has outgrown, as they may be able to fit one of the younger pets one day. Everything else is from pets who have retired from the Menagerie and chosen not to take their outfits with them,” I told her. “The rest of the zebra outfits were Betty’s, and she occasionally picks one out for a special night with one of her lovers. They’re still hers; she just wishes to leave them in the wardrobe. All of your outfits were specially made to fit your body; it would be a shame to let them go to waste.”

As the realization hit her, she threw herself at me and kissed me. “Thank you Master, I have worn something like this almost every day for the past fifteen years and it would have felt strange not to have them. I’m sure I can convince Billy to let me wear them regularly.”

“He would be a fool not to let you, they display your body perfectly,” I said as I ran my fingers up her stomach. “It is almost a crime that you’ll have to cover up such a perfect figure after you leave the island. I would throw you on the bed and ravage you right now, but I believe you asked for me to take Addison first.”

She looked away for a moment before replying. “I would like you to fill her pussy first so I can eat your cum out of her as you take me, but I have a special request. As we were getting me ready, I thought about all the things I would miss doing with the two of you. Would you mind if we played with you together for a while first?”

“I can’t think of anything I’ve done with the two of you together that I wouldn’t enjoy repeating,” I said thoughtfully. “I think I can let you start off how you would like to my pet.”

“You’re going to enjoy this Master,” Addison said as she slid around me. “If you could just stand up for a minute...” I stood up as they both dropped to their knees in front of me and pulled my shorts down. I sat back down and Addison pulled my shorts off as Sarah removed my shirt. They leaned forward and began kissing their way up the sides of my cock. Addison reached up and wrapped her fingers around the base, holding it upright to give them easier access as they slathered my shaft with their lips and tongues.

As they finally reach the head, their mouths come together around it and I could feel their tongues dancing into each other’s mouths as they kissed. Sarah broke the kiss and licked back down my shaft as Addison engulfed the head. She slid farther down, until I felt the head of my cock brushing against her tonsils, before her lips slid back up. She started a slow steady bobbing as Sarah got down to my balls and took one of them in her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.