Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I stood up and led her inside the cabin. Once we were inside I closed the door and pointed to the mounting block across the room. Faith nodded and crossed the room, quickly laying herself across it. “Do I need to be bound Master?” she asked quietly.

“Yes my pet, you do need to be bound for this. This punishment won’t be like your first one,” I told her as I ran my hand down her back. “It will be far more painful, and I don’t want you to get hurt if you try to pull away from the pain. I know you’re determined enough to fight through the pain and not pull away intentionally, but sometimes your body will jerk away on its own.”

“I understand Master,” she replied as I started to put the bindings on her. “Thank you for making sure I don’t get hurt even after what I did.”

“I still love you my pet, even when I have to punish you. The pain is a necessary reminder, but I never want to cause any permanent damage,” I said as I finished securing the binding straps. “I will start with a small wooden paddle for the first set, since this is your first real punishment. It will be similar to your initial punishment as I warm you up. Then I will switch out with the heavier paddle for the actual punishment and it will be much more painful at that point. Please don’t try to keep from crying out, I listen to your sounds carefully and will pause if I feel you need a break. It will not be the end, but sometimes you may need a few minutes to breathe.”

I walked over to the wall and pulled off the small wooden paddle and a heavier rubber one. Setting the rubber paddle down I placed my left hand on her back and began her spanking. After the twentieth stroke, I stop and apply a thin layer of aloe to her ass before switching paddles. I place my hand firmly on her lower back and let her know I am about to start spanking again.

The first couple of swats were about the same strength as the last set, but I increased the force of the blows until she was crying out on each strike. I waited a couple seconds between swats so I could hear her response to each one. We made it through all fifty strokes I had intended to give her without pausing before I set the paddle and applied another layer of aloe. I removed her bindings and pulled her up into my arms, holding her and stroking her hair as she sobbed into my chest.

It was several minutes before her sobs started to slow down, and after about ten minutes she pulled back a bit to look up at me. “Hope is going to have to go through that twice a day until I return with Sophia,” she asked with tears still streaming down her face.

“Yes my pet, if that is the choice the two of you make. You can always change your mind,” I reminded her. I planned to bring Sophia here anyway, but I was curious if they would actually agree with the proposed plan.

“Thank you Master, but I can’t, and I’m sure Hope will agree. We have to help Sophia,” she replied as she wiped away her tears. “I know you told William it might be a couple hours so you could let me recover after my punishment, but I’m ready to go now, Master. The ride back will be painful, but not compared to what Hope will have to go through for the next few days.”

I smiled and shook my head. “You’re definitely determined, little one. The extra time would have allowed your clothes to dry out enough to wear back as well, but you can go as you are. It has warmed up enough that you shouldn’t be cold.”

As I led her out of the cabin, she told me that she had more clothes in her backpack. They had all the clothing they brought with them to the island in their backpacks, and had put them in the Jet Ski’s storage compartment. I told her we would stop and get their things on the way back to the pens as I locked the cabin back up.

We got into the cart and drove back to the office cabin. I parked and told Faith to wait as I went to drop the key off. I walked into the office to find Betty still behind her desk, but she had her date sitting in her chair. She had her skirt pulled up around her waist and was riding him in a slow hard grind.

“Sorry love, I didn’t see a truck out front and figured you and your date had gone somewhere else. Continue what you were doing. I’m just going to put the key on the desk and let myself out.”

I set the keys down as Betty looked back over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning, Master. I have to bring my order forms up for the next supply run,” she said as her partner looked around her with a start as he realized who had just come in. Marcus was one of younger stallions and had chosen to go into maintenance instead of trying to become a trainer. He was only twenty-four and was already the best mechanic we had. Knowing he was one of Betty’s lovers explained why he hadn’t moved up to a class C yet.

“Hello Marcus, don’t worry, Betty is retired and can play with whoever she chooses,” I told him as a look of relief crossed his face. “As you are here though, can you give the STX’s a full check tomorrow? They were used fairly heavily last night and I want to make sure they weren’t damaged going over the ocean gate.”

“Of course Sir, I’ll take care of it tomorrow afternoon. There were some supplies in the storage compartments. We put them back in the ski shack. I found them when put the tools they left on the beach away. There were two backpacks that we put in the ski shack as well,” He replied in a breathless voice.

“Perfect, that would be the twins clothing, I’ll pick them up on my way back. You two have fun,” I told them as I grinned and walked out the door. Faith looked at me questioningly as I got back in the cart and I told her what was happening inside. She giggled then winced as she shifted in her seat trying to get more comfortable on her inflamed bottom.

We drove down to the lagoon and she confessed that they had also taken some other supplies out of the ski shack when they left. I could see her look of relief when I told her they wouldn’t be in any more trouble for it, and let her know the maintenance crew had already put away the supplies and their backpacks; we just had to swing down to pick them up.

We got down to the lagoon and I got their backpacks. When I put them in the back of the cart, Faith asked if she could have a moment to put some clothing on. She quickly pulled out a t-shirt and some loose shorts and put them on. I saw her wince as she pulled them up over her hips, and again as she sat down.

“When we get back to your cabin, the clothes are coming off and you will be lying face down on the bed,” I told her. “I would normally have you lying down after a punishment like that to help avoid excessive bruising. I don’t like my pets being marked up in any way. Actually, I want you to move into the back seats so you can kneel facing forward. It will probably be more comfortable for you as well.”

“Thank you Master, I’m sure it will be more comfortable,” she replied as she moved around to the back seat. “Why are you so worried about bruising though, they will fade away. It’s not like I have never had a bruise before.”

I smiled as I reach back and caressed her cheek. “You really have no idea how beautiful you are? You compare yourself to my other pets and feel like you are lacking because you don’t have the curves they do yet.” Her sudden blush as she tried to pull away told me I hit a nerve.

I put my fingers under her chin and brought her eyes back up to mine. “Stop comparing yourself little one. That is why I usually wait until my pets turn sixteen to claim them, so they have more time to develop. All of my pets are beautiful, you and your sister as well. As you continue to grow, you will develop the curves you feel you are lacking, but never doubt that you’re already beautiful.”

“Bruising diminishes that beauty. That is why I’m careful about marks when I have to punish you,” I told her. “I’m also careful not to bruise your spirit. Take the punishment you’re receiving; it’s not for wanting to help your sister. You are being punished for attempting to run away and breaking your promise. The feelings and desires that drove you to try to run, those I admire and want you to keep. If you had tried to convince me to find a way for you to help Sophia instead of running, you and Hope wouldn’t be in the situation you are in now.”

“You mean you would have been willing to bring her here Master, just from us asking?”

I could hear the disbelief in her voice and chuckled as I started driving again. “I didn’t say that my dear. We could have arranged to keep an eye on her and allowed you to keep in contact though. Your foolish actions did result in me agreeing to bring her here, if only to keep the two of you safe.”

“Then it was worth it, Master. Even if I have to go through that every day, it would be worth it, knowing that she will be safe. I love my brothers, but I was never close to them. Mom was always closer to them than she was any of her daughters, maybe because their dad actually stuck around to an extent. Hope and I have been helping take care of Sophia since she was born though, and the only person I feel closer to is Hope,” she told me. “Having both of my sisters here would be like having my family back together. If my ass wasn’t so sore, I would probably be trying to find a way to show you how grateful I am right now.”

“I would be careful what you say my pet. I had planned to take you and your sister’s anal virginity this morning, but your punishments interfered with that. With the condition your ass is in right now, it would make your first time unpleasant even if I was gentle,” I told her. “So talking about your ass and anything sexual is probably not a good idea for you right now.”

She scooted over behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Leaning in to kiss my neck, she whispered, “I would be willing if you really wanted to, Master, even knowing it would be painful for me. I won’t tempt you, but I wanted you to know how happy I am right now.”

“I understand my pet,” I replied. “Just remember you have to convince Hope to go along with your plan after her punishment, and you can’t discuss it at all until then.” I felt her nod against my neck as she squeezed me tighter for a moment. We finished the ride back to the pens with her arms around me and her head laying on my shoulder.

We pulled into the pens to find Dawn waiting for us fully dressed in her new outfit. Her long red hair flowed down and perfectly blended with the red panda fur gloves and corset that pushed her breasts up and out. She saw us looking and gave a little turn so we can see how the 3-inch heel on her knee high red fur boots firmed up her thighs and ass perfectly. The fluffy red tail hung down to her knees and brushed against her thighs as she completed her turn. She even had little ears on a red fur hair band to complete the look.

“Do you like it Master? Hope and Faith left their outfits in my cabin last night so I took them back to Katherine. She had my outfit completely finished and helped me get dressed up for you. She asked me to see if you could come to her cabin when you arrived. Hope and Faith’s outfits are ready for them and she wanted to know if she could deliver them while they were being punished.”

“You look exquisite my pet, and I’m glad you like the choice I made for you,” I told her as I walked over and embraced her. I looked back and Faith was staring at Dawn with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. “I hope you’re not making comparisons again little one. I can still bend you over and spank your ass some more, even as red as it is.”

Dawn glanced over at Faith with a confused look as Faith responded. “I’m sorry Master, I don’t mean to. I just don’t think I could ever look that sexy. She is just so perfect that I feel flat next to her,” she said as she brought her arms up over her chest self-consciously.

Dawn walked over to Faith and hugged her. “Thank you, coming from you that is probably the best compliment I have ever received. You realize that you have a body an aerobics instructor would kill for, don’t you? Just because my breasts and ass are a little bigger does not make me more beautiful than you are. I think you are perfect too, and you have not even tried on your full outfit yet. Just wearing this makes me feel about a thousand times sexier than I normally do.”

“We need to work on your self-confidence issues, my pet. I only pick the most beautiful women as my pets, and I’m almost insulted that you doubt my taste,” I said quietly. “We need to go see your sister though, and I don’t want to make her wait too long. Dawn, can you go ask Katherine to bring the twins outfits to their cabin? I will wait on Hope’s punishment until after they’re dressed.”

“Of course Master,” she replies before kissing Faith passionately. “You are incredibly sexy, and I can’t wait until we have time alone again so I can show you just how attractive I find you.” Dawn walked away, leaving Faith looking shocked.

“She’s right you know, even Scarlett can’t wait to get her hands on you and your sister again. I know how in awe of her you are, and she desires you just as much as you desire her. Just think about that for a few minutes as we walk back to your cabin,” I said as I took her arm and led her into the pens.

Faith was lost in thought as we walked back to her cabin. As I opened the door to guided her inside, she shook her head a bit and smiled up at me. “Thank you Master. I can’t promise I won’t compare myself to the others, but if I do, I’ll try to remember what you said. It may take me some time, but thinking about how both Scarlett and you desire me will help.” She stretched up to kiss me softly then stepped inside the cabin.

I followed her in as she quickly removed her clothing and headed into the bathroom. Hope was sitting on the floor in front of the chaise, with her hands and feet still bound in front of her. Shelly was sitting behind her, slowly stroking her hair as they talked in quiet tones. They looked up as Faith walked by and Hope jumped when she saw me. She quickly pulled away from Shelly and shifted until she was kneeling. “I’m so sorry Master, please don’t hate me,” she said as the tears started to run down her cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.