Menagerie
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

My pets had all been sitting quietly, enjoying the sunset, so they all heard Faith’s announcement. The silence was almost deafening for a few seconds, followed by cheering from the rest of the pets. Shelly’s squeal of excitement was deafening as she threw herself at the twins and embraced them. My pets were always excited to have new sisters join, but having the twins openly declare their readiness so soon was like throwing gas on a fire.

Dawn stepped up next to me and quietly asked why everyone was so excited. “My pets are like a family,” I told her. “The twins just announced that they were ready to become my pets completely, so it’s like they all just gained new sisters. They’re just as excited to have you here, but they’re holding back because they can tell you’re not ready to commit fully yet. They haven’t had a new sister since Samantha joined us almost two years ago, and now they have gained three in the past two days. Mandy, the twins, and when you open your heart to it, you will be the fourth. They’re just waiting for you to see that you belong here.”

Her eyes grew wide as she looked around at the other pets and took in the loving looks they were giving the twins. She finally recognized the look in their eyes when they saw each other. It was the same look of loving acceptance that her sisters had for her when she was younger.

Scarlett and Kayla were looking directly at her with that same look in their eyes. “Excuse me Master,” she said with a hitch in her voice and tears forming in her eyes. As she walked over to them, they stood and opened their arms to embrace her. She collapsed against them sobbing as she realized she had found her new family.

Hope and Faith saw her and understood what had happened. “It feels like you are finally coming home doesn’t it?” Hope asked. “Master has the same look for all of us. We only saw it sooner because we were so close to our little sister. I would rather have Master use a paddle on me in love than live with my mother’s disdain. Of course, there are expectations on how we behave, but we had those before. Instead of being grounded for a week, Master will punish us immediately and it will be over. We can get back to living in this much love and we can be happy. All of the potential pleasure is a really nice added bonus.”

We pulled up to the dock as my pets were still crying and hugging each other so I hopped out and tied the boat up. “Well my pets, are you ready to clean up and head back for dinner now? I imagine you’re all ready to eat after all that time swimming, plus the excitement of your new sisters.”

I heard affirmative responses from all of them so I continued. “Okay, we need to get all the gear on the beach put away, and make sure the skis are secured. I will start there while you get the umbrellas and chairs put away.”

The pets were still bouncing with excitement as they went to start picking up. I pulled the jet skis fully to their docking berths and tied them off. The pets had parked them there so it only took a couple minutes to get them fully out of the water and secured. I pushed the rack of life jackets back into the ski shack and secured the door in case of sudden winds. The pets had already packed up all the beach gear and were starting to get into the trolley, so I double-checked the doors and walked over.

“We have everything, no missing wraps or bikini tops?” I said as I looked at Scarlett and winked. She giggled and responded, “No Master, we made sure we have everything.”

“Can we stop at the cabin we stayed in last night,” Hope asked. “We just have our backpacks, but we won’t be using the cabin here anymore. We’re your pets now, and we want to be treated as such.”

“Are you sure about this, if you answer yes I will start treating you as one of my pets right now. Your first official punishments will still not happen until tomorrow,” I told her. I saw my other pets shaking their heads, trying to get her to stop. They could all see her mistake, but knew not to say anything.

Hope looked over at her sister and received a nod in verification. She saw the other pets shaking their heads ‘no’ but kept going. “I am not sure why everyone wants me to stop, but yes, we are completely sure that we wish to be treated as your pets.”

“Very well my pet, come here.” I told her as I stepped back to the first set of seats. Scarlett was sitting right behind the driver’s seat with Faith next to her. Hope and Dawn were right behind them so all of my new pets will see this lesson clearly. I looked at Scarlett and see her nod in understanding as Hope got out of her seat and walked up to me.

I turned her and laid her forward over Scarlett’s lap. As I pined her hands together in the small of her back, Scarlett started talking to her. “I’m so sorry sweetie; we tried to stop you because we all heard your mistake. You forgot to address Master properly, and he is going to punish you. I just hope he’s lenient with you because you are a new pet. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I’m sorry Master. I shouldn’t have asked to be treated as your pet when you had already told me to sleep on it.”

“I am not punishing you for that my pet.” I told her as I laid my hand on her bottom. “I admire your spirit, but you forgot to address me properly. After a few years, I will let it slide occasionally, but in the beginning, I expect you to try to be perfect so you’ll learn. Normally your ass would be exposed for a punishment but I will leave your bikini bottoms and wrap in place, and I will be lenient this time.”

The swats were about the same strength I would use on her tomorrow, but between it being my hand, and her clothes dampening the blows some, it was easier on her. I gave her ten slow steady swats alternating what side I was striking each time and she cried out a little on each swat.

After the tenth swat, I released her hands and pulled her around into my arms. I could see a few tears running down her face but she was not sobbing as she wrapped her arms around my back and held on tightly to me. I held her for a couple minutes, lightly rubbing her back and petting her hair as the tears stopped.

“Thank you for correcting me Master, I promise I will do better.”

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. “I know you will my pet, and you took your punishment very well. Let’s get you back on the trolley so we can get everyone home now, okay?”

I led her back to her seat then went back up front and started the trolley up. Driving back to the cabin I heard the pets chatting like nothing had happened while Dawn and Hope whispered to each other. We pulled up to the cabin and the twins hopped out saying, “Back in a moment, Master.” They came back out a couple minutes later with their backpacks slung over their shoulders and hopped back on the trolley.

“Thank you Master, we are all ready to go now,” Faith said.

I pulled my radio out and switched to the resort channel to let them know that the twins wouldn’t be using the cabin anymore, then started driving back to the pens. Dawn had been fidgeting since we left the lagoon and finally spoke up. “Sorry, but I’m curious again, is seeing someone get a punishment so common that you’re no longer affected by it? Just watching Hope being punished was hard, I don’t know if I could handle that every day.”

“I think I should take this one,” Elizabeth said. “It is probably my fault. Dawn, Master rarely punishes us in public unless we make him. Most punishments are private between you and Master, no one else will know except from your red butt, and no one will ever mention it. Whatever caused you to receive a punishment is private between you and Master, and as far as Master is concerned is forgotten when your punishment is over. It is not that we see it often or get used to seeing it, but when it is done, we don’t think about it anymore. The spanking Hope just received was over once he helped her back to her seat. Her bottom may be sore for a few hours and she knows why it is, but it is finished.”

“So whatever mistakes I may make, once I am punished it’s basically forgotten and everyone is happy again? I’m just not sure I can believe that,” Dawn replied.

“It is true, but my story is not one that can make you really understand that. Sammy, I know it’s hard on you, but can I tell her your story?”

Samantha blushed and nodded. “It’s probably the best story under the circumstances, but I will tell it. I just hate remembering what a bitch I was back then. When you ask about being forgiven after a punishment, I wouldn’t have believed I could be forgiven after what I did. I came to the island just over two years ago. After finding out my parents had sold me, I was livid and lashed out at everyone. I had to be bound for the first three months I was here, but Julia was with me constantly. She treated me as a mother would treat her sick child from the first day she met me. Over time, I started to calm down and they started to let me have a little more freedom. After ten weeks Julia convinced the trainer to let her take me outside alone for a walk and he allowed it as long as I was partially bound,” she said as she started to tear up. Julia was sitting next to her and put her arm around Samantha’s shoulders whispering, “It is okay sweetie, just let it out.”

She looked over at Julia and smiled as she continued. “After a couple days of allowing her to take me out alone, they let her take off the wrist and ankle bindings. For the first time since I arrived, I could take a step more than twelve inches and freely move my arms. We went on our walk, and as soon as we got out of sight, I turned around, attacked her, and then ran. I had been taking advantage of her kindness and playing along so I could try to escape. I was never mad at Julia, and I didn’t hate being here, I just wanted revenge against my parents. My escape attempt lasted all of five minutes, as I made it less than a mile before they caught me and brought me back to the pens. They left me bound again in my room until Julia came back from the doctor. I had given her two black eyes and a bloody nose, but the doctor said nothing was broken.”

“Master was livid. Up until this point, he had only punished me a few times at the beginning for trying to attack people. He decided I would be punished daily while being forced to look at Julia’s injuries until they healed. Every day Master tied me to a post for punishment and made me look at the damage I caused as he punished me for it. Fifty strokes every day for a week. My ass didn’t have time to recover and felt like it was on fire constantly. The person who took care of me through all of it was Julia. When master let me down from the post, she helped him get me back to my room. She helped him apply the aloe to my skin after my punishments. She took care of me just as she had before I attacked her, as if it had never happened. On the eighth day of my punishment, her bruises were almost gone but she begged Master not to punish me further. She even begged to be allowed to take the last days of my punishment for me just so she would not have to see me in more pain,” she said as the tears rolled down her face.

“When I heard her say that, I broke. After all she had done for me, to have me attack and betray her as I did. Then coming back and not only taking care of me still, but being willing to accept my pain so I wouldn’t have to suffer more. I broke down in tears and asked her why she would do that after I had hurt her. She reached up, cupped my cheek and told me it was because I was her sister and she loved me. Her words shattered me; if I wasn’t bound upright, I would have collapsed on the ground I was crying so hard. No one had ever shown me that kind of love before, and here was a woman who had reason to hate me, who loved me that much.” Samantha started crying so hard that Julia pulled her in so she could cry on her shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.