Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

“If anyone is interested, we’re at the first buoy. We actually have been for a few minutes, but I didn’t want to interrupt the lesson,” Elizabeth told the group. “But now that the insanely hot vision of Scarlett playing with that beautiful teenagers tight little body as she learned to give Master a tit-fuck is over, would anyone like to do some snorkeling?”

The pets laughed as they got up and started pulling out the snorkeling gear. “Remember to stay in groups,” I called over, slightly breathless as Scarlett continued to work my cock. “Safety first, I would hate to see any of my pets get hurt.”

“Yes Master,” they replied and Elizabeth continued. “We love each other too much to let anything happen, Master. In addition, we can well imagine the punishments that would be piled on our backsides if someone actually got hurt and we weren’t there to help them. The rest of us wouldn’t be able to sit for a week, and we would all feel we deserved it.”

Hope and Faith sat whispering to each other as Dawn walked up to me. “Am I really going to be punished tonight like Elizabeth was?”

I reached up and caressed her cheek with the hand that was not on Scarlett’s head and replied. “It will not be as severe as what Elizabeth received today, but yes, you will receive your first punishment tonight. It’s a traditional initiation for new pets. I have to punish you to show that I now own your body completely. Then I will apply a soothing lotion to your sore bottom and hold you in my arms to show my love for you. You need to see and feel how a punishment is first hand. I will always take the time to sooth you and caress you after a punishment, to show that I still love you even when I have to punish you. It will also show me how you respond to punishments. Some of my pets enjoy the kind of lighter punishment you will receive tonight, but we will never know until you experience it. If you do receive pleasure or excitement from it, we will work to help you explore that side of your sexuality. However, if it turns out to be something you do not enjoy, you will be fully recovered by morning and only punished when necessary in the future.”

“If you need help to understand how someone can enjoy being punished, try asking Addison. I know the two of you spoke quite a bit today and she might be able to explain how it makes her feel. Just remember that if you do not like the feeling, it will be gone by morning. Try not to worry about it for now and go enjoy the reef; it’s beautiful this time of day.”

She walked off with a thoughtful look and the pets helped get her ready to get in the water. I heard Hope ask, “Are you sure?” and saw Faith nod before they lightly embraced. Hope walked over to get her gear on as Faith came to stand next to me. She looked up at me and hesitated before finally speaking. “Are you upset I didn’t take my sisters place?”

“What would give you that impression, my pet? I had just told Dawn that she was free to make her own choice, why would you think it was different for you,” I asked her gently as I reached over to take her hand.

“Maybe I don’t understand it completely. I’m supposed to be your sex pet; shouldn’t my primary focus be on what you want instead of how I feel? Even now, your own mother is on her knees in front of you, with your cock so far down her throat that she can’t breathe. It can’t be comfortable, but her only thought seems to be on giving you pleasure.”

Her attempt to laugh while deep throating me caused Scarlett to choke, and she quickly pulled off. Taking me back in her hands, she started stroking me again. “Sorry Master, but that was just too amusing.”

She looked up at Faith and smiled. “Do you really think this is all about Master’s pleasure? None of his pets is a mindless drone, who can only think about how to please him. In my case, I absolutely love being on my knees with Masters cock in my mouth. I get so aroused doing this that I barely play with my clit and I’m climaxing almost continuously. Any of his pets would happily be in my place, even if they don’t get off on it the same way I do. Master takes such good care of us that we always climax. If it was Samantha with him right now, she doesn’t really get off on giving oral sex, he would have her suck on him for a while, then put her up on one of the benches and fuck her senseless. Master knows all of his pets and gives each of us what we need.”

“Try not to over analyze it right now. Wait and see how it makes you feel being his pet. In a few months, I’m sure you will be as happy as I have been the past twenty-two years. Now, did you stay behind because you wanted to try after everyone else was in the water and it was just the three of us?”

“No, I really did want to talk, and I really did want to watch you continue. If you don’t mind though...” She trailed off suddenly blushing. “Could I play with the two of you while you keep going? I don’t want you to stop, but I have never even seen a naked man up close. I would like to watch and be able to touch and explore his body ... and yours,” she added shyly.

“I know Master won’t object. You’re one of his pets, but if you wish to play with my body, I expect you to tell me why. Your shyness is adorable, but Master will teach you to always be honest with your desires. So little one, why do you want to play with my body?”

Faith flushed red and replied. “I have only ever been with my sister, but I love looking at other women. I have a bit of a fascination with large breasts, and yours are simply amazing. Being allowed to touch you is as exciting to me as being allowed to touch a man for the first time.”

“Of course you can touch and explore us while I give Master a blowjob, my dear. I’m sure you could tell from how I was with your sister, but I love a woman’s body as well. I will throw in the last bit you were too shy to ask still, because I can tell you’re curious. They’re a 38G and yes, they are real. Start where you like love, I’m going to take Masters cock back in my mouth now,” Scarlett said before she took the head of my cock back in her mouth.

Faith stepped closer and started running her hands along my chest and arms. She took her time running her fingertips along the outlines of my muscles, gently tracing each one. Her soft touches were a perfect counter point to Scarlett’s steady bobbing over the most sensitive parts of my cock, and caused me to moan loudly. Scarlett’s giggles around my cock cause another loud moan. She pulled off and said, “I think he likes what we are doing to him dear, keep going.” She quickly took me back in her mouth and continued.

Faith giggled, feeling emboldened by my approval of her actions, she leaned in and started lightly kissing along my chest as her hands wandered down to explore my stomach. I reached around her and light started rubbing her back. I didn’t want her to feel pressured to move faster than she wished, I just wanted to show my appreciation for what she was doing. She purred lightly as I ran my fingertips along her spine and she leaned up against my side, melting into me. One of her hands went down to explore my ass as the other started running around the base of my cock.

I could feel Scarlett grinning around my cock as she watched Faith’s finger start to run along the base. Faith dropped to her knees next to Scarlett and the hand she had on my cock went to run down Scarlett’s arms. Scarlett moved her hand from my balls, as Faith’s other hand came around from my ass and started lightly massaging them. My hand had slid up to her shoulders when she dropped down, so I moved it up and started running it through her hair. I watched as Faith’s fingers slowly explored Scarlett’s body the same way she had done with mine. I could see she was a very tactile person and couldn’t wait until I had a chance to explore her body the same way.

Scarlett had switched which hand was lightly toying with her clit as Faith took over massaging my balls, and the hand closest to Faith now went around the young woman’s body. Faith’s hand finally reached Scarlett’s breasts and began tracing over them. She jumped slightly when Scarlett’s hand slid down the bottom of her ass and started probing between her thighs. Faith spread her legs, giving Scarlett easier access to her pussy as her hand on Scarlett’s breast started massaging the nipple.

The hand she had on my balls came up, wrapped around my shaft, and started stroking. I was already getting close, but held on as I looked down at the two of them. Faith had her eyes closed and was basking in the sensations, but Scarlett could recognize the pulsing feeling of me staving off climax in her mouth and was looking up at me. I nodded to her and then looked at Faith. She winked and I could see from how her arm movements speed up that she understood what I wanted.

She slowed down playing with her clit as she bobbed on me and toyed with Faith’s pussy. She didn’t just want to make sure Faith climaxed before I did. She wanted all three of us to cum together. I nodded to her and smiled in approval as I clenched my PC muscle. She could sense how close I was, so her fingers went straight to Faith’s clit and started working it fast. Faith started stroking me faster and a moment later cried out as she started to climax. I relaxed as I felt Scarlett start to moan around my cock with her own climax and released in her mouth.

Faith’s eye popped wide open as she felt my cock pulsing in her hand and moaned out, “Oh fuck Master, you are cumming in her mouth. God that is so hot!”

I saw Scarlett’s eyebrows go up; Faith was far less shy when she was aroused. Scarlett’s eyes came up and meet mine with a pleading look. I knew she wanted to do something to Faith but was worried I would object. Knowing Scarlett would not do anything to harm her I nodded. I figured out what she was planning right away as she pulled back until just the head of my cock was in her mouth and stopped swallowing. With the last part of my cum still in her mouth she said, “You earned this too sweetie.” Grabbing Faith’s head she kissed her and pushed her tongue into the younger woman’s mouth, along with the rest of my cum. Faith moaned again as she molded her body against Scarlett’s and the two continued to make out passionately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.