Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I walked over to the trainer’s cabin and left a note on the board that Katherine and Mandy would be spending the night together in Mandy’s cabin. The pets would frequently spend the night in each other’s cabins and were free to do so, but two of the trainers had to stay in the pens overnight just in case one of the pets happened to wake up and needed assistance. They also had to know where the pets were sleeping. The trainers did a bed check around nine, so they knew who was in what cabin in case they have to find the girls during a storm.

This was mostly a safety precaution, as we are in the south pacific tropical cyclone basin. It was rare for us to get higher than a class two cyclone, but winds at 100 kph with gusts up to 160 kph were bad enough. The synthetic thatch we use is supposed to be wind resistant up to 225 kph, but being inside one on the cabins in even 60 kph winds was a harrowing experience.

The mess halls for both the pens and the Aviary were concrete buildings designed to be used as storm shelters. The pens could house thirty people in an emergency, and the aviary hall could hold twice that. The Stables were a heavily reinforced wood building, and could withstand any winds we got. For the village, we had the schoolhouse and hospital that could easily accommodate the entire population of the island in an emergency. Our only real warning of a storm was the winds kicking up, so the shelters were located where most of the inhabitants could get to one in less than fifteen minutes.

I walked back to my cabin thinking about how pleased I was with Katherine. Her propositioning Mandy, and Mandy accepting it, was probably the best thing for my new pet. The ponies at the Stables were always taken from behind, and it was a rough experience that rarely lasted more than a couple minutes. Despite the fact that the Stables worker had to bring her off with his hands and mouth before mounting her, the ponies were never allowed to climax during breeding. Any show of pleasure while being bred resulted in a punishment from my uncle. He claimed it helps separate bringing the ponies pleasure and breeding them, but I think it was mostly my uncle being an ass. The concept of bringing pleasure to anyone but himself was foreign to him.

My pets never complained about the rare occasions they had to spend with one of the workers from the Stables, but I could tell from their looks when I told them of the request they didn’t enjoy the experience. Even my pets that enjoyed the rough play were never satisfied because it was over before they could climax. I made sure to get them something special after those nights to reward them.

In contrast, Katherine was a very gentle lover, and enjoyed taking her time making love to her partners. She was the only one of my pets I never got rough with simply because it didn’t work for her. A soft touch could light her on fire and bringing her off with your hands and mouth was easy, but intercourse was difficult for her. She was born with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome, and while it had been treated to allow her to enjoy sex, her vagina simply did not have normal elasticity. Hard or fast thrusting was extremely painful for her and would cause her to tense up to the point you couldn’t continue if you wanted. However, if you were willing to take your time with her it could be a very pleasurable experience. She always held back her orgasm during intercourse so she could climax with her partner and she frequently passed out from the intensity of her orgasms.

Katherine kept the same slow pace with her female lovers when they let her. Softly and gently building up their pleasure, bringing them right up to the edge of release then holding them there for as long as their bodies could hold out before allowing them to finally explode into an orgasm that left them senseless if not unconscious. She never let the other girls pleasure her those nights, saying she got more satisfaction from bringing more pleasure than they could imagine and just wanted to fall asleep in their arms.

These occurrences were rare, most nights her and her partner would make love to each other and fall asleep with their bodies entwined. But once every week or so you would see her and her partner for the night whispering together in a corner during dinner, followed by her throaty laugh and, “Oui mon coeur, je serais ravie de faire sauter votre esprit ce soir,” as they walked off to her partner’s cabin. That one phrase was all the French most of the pets could understand. Despite my family being of French descent, the primary language on the island is English simply because most of our pets come from countries where English is widely spoken.

I knew tonight would be a combination of the two styles. Katherine would teach Mandy how to make love to another woman. She wouldn’t take her to the moon as she did with the other pets on those special nights because she knew Mandy wasn’t ready for it yet, but I knew Mandy was in for a night she wouldn’t soon forget.

Arriving home, I flipped on the grill and pulled what I needed to make dinner out of the fridge. I seasoned my tuna steak and set it on the grill to cook, then cut up the vegetables for a light salad to go with it. My brothers found it odd that I chose to stay in my small cabin and do my own cooking and cleaning when the family house was mine now after father’s death. I enjoyed the privacy and actually enjoyed cooking as well. I felt no need to have pets taking care of every need for me.

Technically everyone on the island outside of my family, Antonio’s family and our doctors were my pets. When the female pets reached the end of their breeding years, around forty-five, they retired from regular duty. They moved into the village and only worked couple days a week, usually at the resort or school. The rest of their time was spent enjoying the island and helping raise the children.

All the children born to one of the pets were raised by the retired pets. They rarely knew who their birth parents were, but instead had a group of 15-20 mothers who treat all the children as if they were their own. The children were cared for, loved, and taught from a young age what their future place in life will be. When they turned six, they started school and went year round until their sixteenth birthday. They have a standard school curriculum based of the Finnish model with regular class teaching, extra music classes and extra-curricular activities to prepare them for their future lives as a pet.

On their sixteenth birthday, they enter into service in the Stables, Aviary or Menagerie for girls. All young men enter the stables for stallion training at sixteen and spend the first two years learning to be stable hands and grooms. At eighteen, they have a choice to continue learning to be a trainer or deciding to learn how to do other jobs around the island. When they turn twenty-one, they are given a choice of jobs based on availability and skills. Those who chose to continue becoming a trainer have to undergo classes and testing to become certified, but could eventually work their way up to being a trainer in my menagerie.

I had finished my dinner and was relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine when there was a knock at the door and Antonio walked in. I was a bit surprised to see him, as he was usually at home with his wife by now, but I poured him a glass of wine and offered him a chair.

“To what do I own the honor of an evening visit,” I asked. “I would have thought you were at home with your beautiful wife and son by now?”

“I actually was,” he replied, “but you know I take the satellite phone home with me in case someone needs to get a hold of us. I got a call, so I decided to take the family for a ride and come talk to you personally, just because it’s a lovely evening and I wanted to get outside.”

I laughed. “We live in the tropics, my friend, with average temperatures above eighty every day of the year. When is it not a lovely evening? But what was the phone call, it’s clearly nothing major or your first words after walking into the cabin would have been ‘we have a problem’.”

“No, nothing serious. Just an odd request. I already gave approval on it because I didn’t see you objecting, but I wanted to let you know. The plane is still a few hour out from Tahiti, but Dawn convinced the pickup team to call me with a special request. Apparently, she and the twins have been in the back of the plane chatting away since they took off from Dallas. Dawn came up half-way through the flight and asked if she could be allowed to spend the night in the twin’s cabin. She said her mother never let her have a sleepover, and was hoping she would be allowed to experience it before she became a slave.” I could tell he was fighting off a grin as I started laughing.

“I figured that would be your response, so I told the team to give her the okay when they called to ask. Poor thing has no idea what her life is going to be like. She probably pictures herself being chained to a bed when she is not being lead around the island on a leash.”

“We are used to that though, even the slaves who come here willingly don’t know exactly what to expect. Look at Addison’s case, she had no idea what it would be like, but willingly signed the contract to be with me and save her father’s life. She told me after the court case that she was sorry for how her parents acted, and she hoped I wasn’t upset with her. She loved her life and wanted to remain my slave forever,” I told him as we heard a knock at the door. “That must be my lionesses, would you like to stay and enjoy them with me?”

“Not tonight, but I will get the door for them on my way out,” he said as he got up. “I left Anna and Gabriel down at the beach, and should be getting them home for dinner. Will you be in the office tomorrow morning?”

“Yes, I’ll be in first thing in the morning to deal with whatever needs to be done early. With Dawn getting in so late, I figure they will probably sleep in a bit,” I replied as he opened the door.

“Okay, I will see you in the morning,” he responded and turned to the pets standing outside the door.

“Good evening my dears, I’ll leave your Master in your capable paws. I trust you’ll take good care of him,” he asked as he stepped aside to let them come in. The only response was a quiet ‘meow’.

“It sounds like they’re in a playful mood tonight, Julien, so I’ll take my leave,” He said as he stepped out and closed the door.

I turned to look at my pets and found then in new outfits for the night. The lion skin gloves came up just below the elbow, and a leather half cape was draped across their shoulders and tied in front. The front was open and it hung down to mid-thigh in the back. The corsets came down almost to their pussy in the front and came up covering their full D cup breasts to the bottom of their nipples. The thigh high boots came up to just above where the cape stopped and I could see the lion’s tails hanging down between their thighs. If they pulled the cape closed in front, they would be completely covered with loin’s fur from the neck down but I could easily lay them back on the bed and ravish them without removing a stitch of their outfits.

Elizabeth looked so young it was hard to believe she was actually Amanda’s mother, but she was one of the first pets my father bred back when he started the Menagerie, and the second one to take. Seeing her daughter join the Menagerie and becoming my new lioness was a source of pride for her. She had been ecstatic on Amanda’s sixteenth birthday when I chose her. The children grow up not knowing who their birth mothers are because we want them to have a sense of family with the group that is raising them, but the mothers always know their children. They were forbidden from telling them or showing favoritism, but they know. She was so passionate the night I gave her permission to tell Amanda who her birth parents were that I think she cracked my rib.

I watched them as they continued to eye me like their next meal. “How are my little lionesses doing tonight,” I asked. The only response was another ‘meow’ as they dropped to their hands and knees, and started crawling toward me as if they are stalking prey.

Seeing what was on their minds I stepped over closer to the bed and told them, “Lose the cloaks before you get here my pets, I don’t want them in the way.” Barely pausing, they reached up and pulled the ties on the cloaks, letting them fall behind as they continued crawling toward me.

“Definitely feeling playful tonight,” I stated as they reached me. They reached up together and pulled my shorts down as they leaned in and ran their tongues up the length of my shaft. Their hands came back up and pushed lightly on my hips, urging me back to the bed. I took a step back and sat down, spreading my legs wide to give them both room as they crawled up to me.

Amanda began licking along my shaft as Elizabeth sucked one of my balls into her mouth. I could hear the sound of zippers and knew they were asking to take the gloves off. Both of my lionesses are very tactile and enjoy being able to touch me when we play but would never remove their outfits without permission. “Yes my pets, you may take off the gloves, but the rest stays on until I remove it from you.”

Elizabeth hummed her approval into my balls as her daughter engulfed the head of my cock and did the same. A moment later I felt their hands running up my thighs as one of them grabbed the base of my cock and held it so they both could get to it. “Thank you, Master,” they murmured as they began licking and kissing the sides of my shaft. I felt someone’s hand come up and begin massaging my balls as Elizabeth started running her tongue round the head of my cock. Amanda saw what her mother was doing and laid her head on my thigh as she continued licking the bottom part of my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.