Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

Having dealt with Sharice’s punishment, I turned the cart around and headed back down towards the pens. I knew this would be far more difficult for her to deal with than any physical punishment I could have dealt out. She didn’t have the penchant for pain that some pets did, but she didn’t fear the pain as even some girls who were excited by it did. She simply accepted it as part of her training and lived with it.

However, like all of our pets, she was accustomed to climaxing freely multiple times a day. Part of the handler’s duties was to make sure they brought each of their charges off at least twice a day. They were required to use their hands and mouth for the first one, but if the pet was not listed as off limits, it was encouraged for them to practice breeding the pets after their first orgasm. As it was rare for a trainer to have a pet on the off limits list, they tended to practice several times a day.

All the pets are fitted with an implant in their first week on the island and it is removed when they are chosen for active breeding. At that point the go on the off limits list and only the person who has chosen to breed them is allowed to have sex with them until they take.

The little birds also share sleeping arrangements, and while there were two beds in a cabin, it was uncommon for both of them to be used. I knew Sharice and her roommate shared a bed most nights, so not being allowed to climax for a week would be especially challenging. If she makes it through the week without slipping, she will be climbing the walls. I will have to arrange for something special if she makes it.

Reaching the pens, I first headed over to Shelly’s cabin. I had to finish setting up the new room for the twins and I knew my pets would be busy elsewhere for a while, so it was the best time to do it. When my family first came to the island there was no wood available for building so the natives used palm fronds and woven reeds to make their homes. My family liked the rustic look and has continued to use the same style for generations. The only problem was you had to repair or replace it every few years as it wore out, but fifty years ago my grandfather found a company creating synthetic thatching material that looked very natural. It was still lightweight and easy to work with, but had the added benefits of being flame resistant and far more durable than the natural materials.

The big advantage for me was all I needed to do was cut out the doorway to finish adding the new room. Using a battery powered hot knife, it only took a few minutes to get the doorway finished. I took a minute to check the plank flooring and make sure it was sealed then checked the steel retaining rings and mounting blocks to verify they were secure.

Satisfied everything was in order, I went over to the supply shed and got two of the rolled up mattress pads and a couple sets of bedding. They were simple three-inch thick foam pads but they were more comfortable than sleeping directly on the floor. As many of our new acquisitions ended up needing to be secured at night to prevent escape attempts, it was the best option. These allowed us to secure their bindings to the steel retaining rings in the floor, giving them enough slack to sleep semi comfortably without allowing them to get up. After the first week, we gave them a chance to not be secured to the floor and if they stayed in bed all night, they were given a more comfortable place to sleep.

I was all part of the process of teaching them that obedience was rewarded. After a while, they started to look forward to the little increases in freedom for doing as they were told as much as they shied away from the punishments for misbehavior. Think of it like training a dog not to jump up on the couch. When you catch them on the couch, you grab their collar, pull them off, scold them, and lead them to their bedding. When they lay on their bedding without prompting, you praise them and give them a reward. Eventually it becomes second nature to always obey the rules.

I set up the beds and made a second trip to the storage shed for the extra bindings I might need and a chest to hold them, then set the chest up next to the door so they were secured but available.

Once I finished setting up for the twins, I went over to the medical center to see if Brenda or Steven were in. The medical center was one of the few concrete buildings on the island. It was a simple 3-room building consisting of an office, exam room/surgery and a medical supplies storage room.

Brenda and Steven were part of our resident medical team. They were a married couple in their early thirties who used to have a private practice in California. Steven was a plastic surgeon and Brenda was one of his nurses as well as being a registered dietitian. Steven would perform the surgery and Brenda would teach them how to eat to maintain the perfect body they wanted. She occasionally assisted in the surgery when Steven’s regular prep nurse was out, but their habit of sexually molesting their female patients when they were under anesthesia got them in trouble.

One day the other nurse was expected to be out taking her son to a doctor’s appointment, but came in at her normal time because her husband had gotten back from his business trip early and said he would do it. She knew they had a patient scheduled for an early surgery that Brenda would be assisting with because she wasn’t there, and went into the surgery room to take over so Brenda could return to her other work. She found the patient already under with Brenda’s head between her thighs and Steven playing with her breasts. The malpractice suit cost them their licenses, so the offer we made them to come work for us was eagerly accepted. Being allowed to sexually enjoy the pets without having to drug them first was just icing on the cake.

I found them both in the office when I came in and Steven was able to verify that Mandy had not been given an implant when she arrived. Because they usually try to breed the ponygirls for the first time between the ages of eighteen and twenty-two, they decided to breed her as soon as possible. No one realized she already had an implant for birth control until last week when the doctor asked her because she still wasn’t pregnant. She told the doctor she had gotten it last year, but they had held off on removing it because of the possibility I would be taking her. I asked him to leave it for now and set her on the normal 36-month replacement cycles. I would also need a new acquisition check and implant for Dawn in the next week, and the twins sometime after next Wednesday. He said he could get Dawn in Friday morning and would schedule the twins for next Thursday.

I let Brenda know I would have the trainers contact her to set up the dietary consultations sometime next week. As I was getting ready to leave I asked how the medical supplies stock was looking, because I hadn’t seen an order request from them in over a month. They said it was fine and we still had a decent supply on most things, but they were working with John to put together a supply order for next week. I reminded them that as long as they got it to Antonio by Tuesday, we would take care of it and told them to have a good night as I headed back over to the pens.

I walked into the exercise yard and found the trainers putting away the equipment with the pets already gone. I called the trainers over and let them know I had a few things to go over with the group then asked Joshua where Mandy was.

“The new pony girl you sent over? We had her working out with the rest of the pets. They all just went off to the showers before heading back down to the beach. Did you want me to get her?”

“Have her come back out once she is dressed,” I told him. “She is part of what we have to discuss. In addition, could you remind my lionesses that I expect them at my house tonight after they have dinner? Can you let them know while we finish putting the exercise equipment away, so that we can get on with the other business?”

Joshua walked over to the showers and called out to the pets while we picked up the rest of the yoga mats off the sand and packed them into the equipment chests. Joshua walked back up as we all sat down on the sand. “First off, Peter, the twins are coming in early. They will actually be arriving tonight with Dawn, but they’re not aware of the situation. Their mother was afraid of them finding a way to have sex. Apparently, they had been discussing it and she overheard the conversation, so she called and requested an early pick up on them. Their fifteenth birthday is Wednesday, and they think they’re on a vacation. Unless the situation changes, we are going to let them keep thinking that. I had Antonio update the resort staff so they will keep the twins busy with tourist activities.”

Looking over the group, I continued. “Up until now we haven’t discussed who is going to take care of Dawn. William, Aaron, neither of you have your own charges currently, and I think you are both ready to step up into a primary training spot. William, you will be working with Dawn. Normally Aaron would have taken the next new pet, but we had a slight change of plans. From the reports I got today, Dawn may be happier to be here that she was living with her mother. We will have to watch, but her outlook may be very close to Addison’s.”

Next, I looked over at Aaron, from his grin I think he knew what I was going to say next. “Aaron, you will be taking over Mandy’s training. I know you spent more time working with pony girls. You spend most mornings over at the Stables helping to train the ponies, so my brother and uncle can work on teaching the new trainers. Mandy is fully trained as a pony girl, but we don’t have pony girls in the Menagerie. We will have to redefine her.” Just then, Mandy pranced out of the showers. I saw she was in full display regalia, as if she was going to a competition when Aaron spoke up. “I wanted her to look her best when she came over. I was in the ring helping one of the new trainers when Mandy came back from the office, so I was the one who dressed her and sent her on her way in the gear from her last competition.”

Mandy was a vision in full regalia. I called her over and told her to present. We all took a moment to walk around and inspect her as she stood with her hands crossed behind her back and her chest thrust proudly forward. The 5-inch heel on her hoofed leather boots tightened up her legs and ass beautifully.

The 3-inch leather bands of the harness around her hips, waist and just under her breasts showed off her curves, but pinched just slightly showing the extra weight she still had. Both the bands and the connecting strip that ran up between her breasts before splitting around her neck and coming down the back were studded with small amethysts, and the hair on her ponies tail plug matched the thick chocolate brown mane almost perfectly.

He had even put on the horsehair gloves that came up past her elbow. The hoofed gloves forced her to keep her hands clenched in a fist inside them, but allowed her to easily lean forward and plant them on the ground while spreading her legs to be mounted like a horse. They were a standard for most stables, but my family had forbidden their use outside of competition because long-term use could cause deformity in the hands.

I reached over to Mandy and started to remove them while looking over at Aaron. “How long has she had these on?” I asked him in a hard tone.

He could see from the look in my eye that I was unhappy about the gloves. The family policy on not damaging the pets was very firm. Even during the harshest punishments, we were careful not to break the skin to avoid potential scarring.

Aaron looked nervous as he shook his head. “Not long sir. I would never leave them on longer than necessary, but I’ve worked with Mandy at the Stables on few occasions and wanted you to see her fully done up. I had her carry the gloves with her and the pets helped put them on before she came out of the showers.”

“Very well, I’ll admit she is a vision in the full outfit but I still can’t stand the gloves. If it weren’t for the tournament regulations I would ban their use all together,” I replied as I removed her harness and boots. I told Mandy to display, and when she did, I slid my hand down her ass and gently pulled the ponytail plug out of her. I took all her gear and set it on one of the equipment chests.

“You can return all of it to the Stables tonight. Our little Mandy is no longer a pony girl and won’t need it anymore.” I said as I took her chin and pulled her back up into a standing position. “The only thing she is keeping from the stables is her bedding, as we want her to have something familiar.”

“Now to the question on everyone’s mind, what is our new pet going to be? We have a fine collection of gazelle skins that I think would be an excellent choice. Once we finish tightening up her mid-section and start her on general conditioning exercises her form will be perfect. With those long sleek legs and her light golden tan, the colors of the fur will make a wonderful accent to her natural beauty. A knee-high boot with the gazelle hoof and a 4-inch heel will allow her to keep the lovely prancing motion she has worked so hard to learn. Aaron, have Katherine and Isabella start on her boots and outfits tomorrow, and have one of them bring her something appropriate to wear until her outfits are finished. In addition, I don’t want her punished for a few days, at least until the marks fade. I can pick out cane, lash, rod and crop marks from the back of her knees to the top of her hips, and most of the same on her breasts. Some of the welts haven’t even faded away yet,” I told him as I pointed out the marks on her ass.

“But, Master,” Mandy said finally, with a slightly distressed look in her eyes, “What if I don’t behave and need to be punished?”

“You will be, my little pet, thoroughly and regularly, but it may not always be what you expect, or for the reasons you assume.” I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. “I can see through you, my pet. In the stables, they would just assume you were being difficult and punish you, even after you did so well in the obedience course. Never stopping to ask why a pony that could do so well in competition would be so difficult in training. You enjoy being punished, don’t you Mandy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.