MY SECRET LIFE - Cover

MY SECRET LIFE

 

Chapter 13

After that had happened, and our day had finished, we fixed some dinner, cleaned up and went to bed.

“I think Yellow Code got turned on by your 100% to scale penis,” my wife said. “I know I did.”

“Once they are all painted, what do we next, Betty?”

“Try various substances that might make a condom, that would completely protect a woman from becoming pregnant. They have been making them from Rubber since 1855 and Latex since 1920.”

“So, you think we can come up with something brand new?” I asked her.

“We can try,” she said breaking into that smile I first saw in the classroom.

“Can we try having a baby of our own?” I asked her as I put my hands on her breasts.

“OK,” she said grabbing hold of my real-life penis from inside my underwear. “But I would prefer not having any babies for a few more years, if you wouldn’t mind?”

“Are you advocating having sex for simply recreational value, my lovely and beautiful Elizabeth?”

She said nothing, but looked emotionally at me.

“Recreational sex, what will we think of next?”

Whatever you call it, we had penetrative sex, and we both enjoyed it very much. After I had my turn using missionary positioning, we went again, with her on top in what she called the cowboy position.

That put her in charge of the action, and watching her fondle herself at the same time, was quite entertaining.

When finished, she kissed me, dropped her breasts to my mouth for a moment, then rolled off, and we fell asleep, in each other’s arms.


We got up to have breakfast, talking about what we could start the day working on. My pretty wife said, “I have more penises to paint, but you are free to find something to start on by yourself.”

“Did you ever think that, when you were a little girl, that you would be painting penises for the federal government?” I asked her.

“Not only that, I am painting my husband’s penis,” she corrected. “NO, is the answer to your question, Connor.”

When we were first offered the chance to stay ‘in-house, ‘ all the time, we were given a large variety of foods to keep in our cupboards and refrigerator/freezer.

I was a big fan of Chex Cereals, since it had come out two years before this all started. The woman who was taking our ‘order’ rolled her eyes at my choice, but I reminded her I was fifteen.

However, my lovely wife was a longtime fan of CoCo Wheats. From looking at the box, the instant, chocolate flavored hot grits had been around since the early 30s.

We had tried each other’s cereal, but we preferred our own.

Regarding our other meals, having remembered my mother’s noodle recipe, we always had enough of the fixings for me to make that, and Elizabeth knew how to fix a dozen or so dinner meals as well.

We were told we could have someone come in to clean up after us, but we wouldn’t have any of that, doing all our own washing and cleaning. We were provided with cutting edge equipment for washing and drying our clothes and linens.

There might not be an ‘Electronic Encyclopedia’ yet, but we had much more modern equipment than Mom and I had at home to do this. The brand was Bendix. The dryer was so fascinating to watch, we didn’t have one at home, ‘That’s what a clothesline was for, ‘ my mother often said. Getting one of these for her was a goal, once we finished our duty to our country.


Once we had finished, we gathered up our goodies and headed down to our lab. I have gotten to the point that first thing walking into the expansive work area, I said, “Good Morning, Yellow Code.”

“Good Morning, Connor, is there anything I can do for you first thing this morning?”

“No Sir, I am fantastic this beautiful day inside the Bat Barn!”

“Does that me Alfred, Sir?”

I laughed at his quickness.

“Only if you want to be,” I responded. “Do you read comic books, Alfred?”

“Yes, I do, but I am more a fan of Superman, Connor,” he said.

Batman, as a comic book, came out just before Betty and I had started this whole project, and one of my many requests to be provided as an incentive, was to have any Comic book that mentioned Superman and/or Batman available.

I thought I had shrewdly negotiated it, but they were only a dime each. It gave me something to read at ‘home’ after hours in the lab.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.