MY SECRET LIFE - Cover

MY SECRET LIFE

 

Chapter 9

In her car on the way home, I said, “I need to meet your parents before I go home.”

“My parents are both dead, Connor. I live with my older brother and his wife,” she said shocking me for a moment.

“Why hadn’t you told me that? Nothing would have changed between us.”

“I ... don’t know. I felt a connection to you that day in Mathematics class. Don’t be upset with me, please?”

“Is Elizabeth ... was Elizabeth Lemon your real name?”

“Yes, it was. Now it’s, Elizabeth Williams, a name I like much better!”

“We still need to go to your house first, Elizabeth. You are moving in with my mother and me tonight!”

“All right, hubby. Are we going to sleep together?”

“That is what married couples do, wife.”

We pulled up to a very nice home, and I got out getting her out as well.

“This must be Connor,” a very thin gentleman who bore a passing resemblance to my wife.

He saw her ring and yelled, “Daisy, come on out here, and see what my little sister has gone and done?”

“We are here for her things ... Sir. We’re moving in with my mother, tonight.”

“That, is a good idea ... Daisy?”

“Oh my goodness, would you look at that ring? It looks over a hundred years old,” Daisy said.

She was short and plump, with long brown hair.

“Yes, it is,” I said.

With very little dialogue between us, Elizabeth had me get her suitcase, and we filled it to the brim, and then I said, “It was nice meeting you all, see you later.”

With it only four blocks away, I drove us to our place, getting both Elizabeth and her things out of the car.

“Will you look at that?” my mother said. “Are you two already married?”

“Yes, Ma’am. We are,” Elizabeth said showing her the ring, out of habit.

“And you got her things, so that must mean she is moving in?”

“It all worked out amazingly mother,” I said taking her things to my room.

“Isn’t your room and bed rather small for a couple?” my mother wistfully asked.

“We’ll find a way,” my wife said, giggling and blushing.

Mom left us alone, with my wife rubbing herself up against me ending with a very delicious kiss. “We don’t have anybody here to stop us, do we?” she said as she started another kiss.

“Elizabeth, I need to tell you that I’m totally inexperienced in such matters.”

“Good, we can be our own experiment, couldn’t we?” she said

“That’s strange enough to sound like a good idea,” she added.

“I have another idea to work on, that the powers that be would love us to start on?” I said to my wife.

“Do tell, what is it?” she said giving me anther kiss.

“Creating a complex and unique vaccine for every childhood disease known to man,” I said in a spooky voice.

“What do you mean, one vaccine that does multiple things depending on what it is attacking?” she said.

“Exactly, Drs. Nicolle and Conseil discovered that people with measles have special antibodies in their bloodstream and a serum created from those antibodies might be useable against the same disease. The same may be true for some forms of Polio, Smallpox and Yellow Fever, so why not put them all in a single injection, to cure them all together.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.