Victor Has Needs
Chapter 2: Assistant Assignments

Copyright© 2015 by Victor E

Sex Story: Chapter 2: Assistant Assignments - An elderly gent is to be trained to get in touch with his inner self which happens to be a naughty girl in need of humiliating punishment, sex awareness modification and a totally submissive attitude. He enrolls in a boarding school for wayward teenage girls and is handed over to four of the students for his training.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   School  

"I have tasks for each of you girls, so please listen up." Miss Parkin sounded nearly jovial as she explained how the girls were going to help Victoria with his hands-on therapy.

"Emma, you will be in charge of Victoria's wardrobe. Here, toss all his clothes in the bin as he won't be allowed to wear such male gear here. It will take a few days to come up with a suitable uniform for him, so in the meantime he is to remain stark naked."

"Will he be wearing skirts and knee socks as part of his uniform as we do, Miss?" asked Emma.

"No, I think we'll keep him in traditional blazer and short pants, at least for now, but he must wear panties not boy underwear. We'll see how he progresses in his therapy. I expect he will graduate to a plaid kilt within the week. But, of course, then he can't wear anything underneath, not even a thong. Tradition, you know."

"And what will my task be then?" asked Emma.

"To alter Victoria's garb to match his increased femininity. To use clothing to humiliate him. And to be his Wardrobe Mistress, meaning he must dress as you tell him AND remove some or all of his clothing anywhere, any time and in front of anyone upon your command."

"How does one humiliate someone with clothing, other than depriving them of it?" Emma was more than just curious, she was bursting with ideas of her own and wanted to know how far she might go with them.

"Well, as an example," replied the VP, " you might order him to pee all over his panties and then wear them all day."

"Okay," answered Emma in as serious a manner as she could manage. " And how about if I order Victoria to masturbate into his panties and then wear them as a gag in his mouth ... wearing nothing else, of course?"

"Yes, that could very well be acceptable," replied Miss Parkin, "But only after Juliette had brought him to such a feminine-submissive sexual point. I'll get to that in a moment."

The girls were all flushed and beginning to get warmer and moister between their legs. Training and handling an old man like a submissive little girl was going to be fun.

"Now Victoria is very much a novice" continued Miss Parkin," and he will need help with beauty and hygiene secrets known to girls but mysterious to boys and men. Samantha will show him the way of cosmetics and toiletry. For instance, Victoria clearly needs to attend to his body hair. So shaving, waxing and depilatory science will be in order. Pluck his eyebrows to a foxy girlish shape for starters. His armpit hair must be shaven. He can maintain these areas himself through the summer but I want you, Samantha to take personal charge of his pubic mound waxing."

"Can I shave his balls too?" asked an eager Samantha.

"You may for the first month, but I want him to take care of that himself eventually. It's our hope that Victoria will continue after the summer with many of the skills and approaches to sexuality we'll be instilling in him during this training here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.