Victor Has Needs
Chapter 1: Application Accepted

Copyright© 2015 by Victor E

Sex Story: Chapter 1: Application Accepted - An elderly gent is to be trained to get in touch with his inner self which happens to be a naughty girl in need of humiliating punishment, sex awareness modification and a totally submissive attitude. He enrolls in a boarding school for wayward teenage girls and is handed over to four of the students for his training.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   School  

Victor arrived promptly at 8:30 the next morning and knocked on the Vice-Principal's door. A command was shouted out, " Enter ... on your hands and knees with your pants and underpants pulled down to mid-thigh!"

Victor blushed deeply but still obeyed. First he got to his knees and loosened his belt, unzipped his pants and inserted his thumbs on the hems of both his pants and boxer shorts. Then he pulled them down to a few inches above his knee joint. He then reached up to the door handle, opened it slightly, descended to his hands so he was on all fours and pushed the door wide and entered.

He entered blushing, but Enter Laughing would be a better term as the room was occupied by the Vice-Principal, Miss Parkin and four giggling teenaged girls who were making lewd gestures as Victor made his way to the oak desk in the back of the room. Victor learned later that the young girls' names were Lucy, Juliette, Samantha and Emma.

"Who are you and what do you want?" asked Miss Parkin in an officious but not unkind tone.

"My name is Victor E____ and I've come to enroll in the school for the summer." Victor remained on all fours and craned his neck upward to answer

"No it's not; while you are here your name is Victoria," said Parkin, " Our records show you are 68 years old. How developed are your boobs?"

"Ummm, my chest is very hairy and my pectoral droop a lot, if that's what you mean."

"Don't be obtuse, little girl," snapped Parkin. " I meant what's your bust size."

Victor look perplexed.

"If you don't know, just say so. Hmm maybe you should just take off your blouse and bra and we can see for ourselves."

Victor was given permission to move his torso up but remained in a kneeling position as he removed his tie and shirt. These garments he handed to one of the girls who had stepped up with an outstretched hand.

Underneath he wore no undershirt as it was a warm day. The VP and the girls could see his bare chest had many dark hairs, but not as many as the hairs on his armpits nor as thick a growth as his pubic area, at least from what the girls could tell from the quick glimpse they got before Victoria hurried to get into the more modest position on hands and knees.

"No bra, I see," said Miss Parkin amid more giggles from the others. " Well, your tit size doesn't really warrant one. Stand up so we can have a better look at your developing figure. Oh my," said the VP in mock surprise as Victoria rose to her feet, " you do have quite a bush down there, don't you? And your hairy underarms are, well ... just the pits."

Dutifully the girls laughed at her joke and smiled knowing what must surely follow for this obviously sissy, submissive fellow.

"We'll have you trim and lady-like in no time, Victoria. But for now you had best step out of those boy clothes and hand them to me. You won't be wearing any such inappropriate garb while you're here. You are a little girl now, not a big boy"

Victor, now forcing himself to think if himself as Victoria, removed shoes and socks and then stepped out of his pants and boxers, bent down and picked them up then handed them to Miss Parkin. He was sporting a boner which was not missed by anyone. His circumcised cock was attractive as well as quite large.

"Well, I see you are actually quite big," smiled Miss Parkin who then hushed the four girls who were grinning, giggling and whispering to each other. " Yes, you seem like a big boy now, " continued the VP as she patted Victoria's cock and then grabbed his balls and gave a gentle squeeze, " but these balls have definitely got to go..."

The girls' mouth dropped and Victoria's face went from deep red to ashen white until Miss Parkin added, " Yes, your balls must be removed ... Symbolically speaking, of course."

Titters and giggle from the young girls and a sigh of relief and forced smile from the only one in the room with anything like that to lose

"It is your attitude and appearance that needs changing here," explained Miss Parkin, " not your actual physical sex." The Vice Principal then read a few paragraphs from yesterday's directive and applicant letter. This was to enlighten and amuse the four girls present whom she had chosen to be Victoria's monitors and assistants.

The four 16 year-old girls were relieved to hear that Victoria would be treated as a naughty little girl but still might be able to behave ( or more to the point, misbehave ) like a man, in fact hopefully, like a naughty, big man!

Victoria himself was even more relieved than they to discover that his physical masculinity would remain intact even though his femininity would be cultivated. He knew from what Dr. Whipple had told him, that he would change his sexual self-awareness as the school trained him to be submissive. But he had no desire to lose his balls literally.

Victor was excused and told to wait in the hallway while the Vice Principal spoke to the girls.

"May I please have my clothes back now?" Victoria asked timidly. He wasn't expecting the answer he got.

"Turn around and face the girls, Victoria..." Miss Parkin spoke in a manner of fact way. " Now bend and grab your ankles. Lucy please hand me the thinnest switch on the far wall ... thank you, dear."

Victor began to sweat and had enough presence of mind to keep his mouth shut. Obviously his query had not been welcome.

"Spread your legs and don't you dare move a muscle or make a sound." Miss Parkin then had each of the girls flip a coin. One came up head and three came up tails. Juliette, Emma and Lucy came tossed tails; Samantha had heads. All four girls knew the significance of a disciplinary coin toss. They grinned.

Three of the girls had a whack at Victor's bare buttock cheeks with the thin cane; each of the three delivered three strokes on each bare cheek. It hurt a lot but Victor, to his credit, stood his ground and ground his teeth to keep silent. Then it was Samantha's turn and stood before the bare and bent over man and lifted his chin with the tips of her fingers then raised her right hand above his head and, with all her might, slapped Victor's face on his left cheek once. She raised her left hand and did the same to his right cheek. Samantha repeated this alternating slapping twice more.

On command from the Vice Principal, Victor rose and left the room to await further instruction. He was buck naked with a bottom so sore he didn't even contemplate sitting on the wood bench outside the office. His face was burning as well it might be: Samantha's slaps were very violent, also Victor was humiliated and therefore blushing in shame.

On top of that, his ears should have been burning, for at that moment in the office Miss Parkin was talking about him and how the girls were going to help him with his therapy, because his application to Stark School had been accepted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.