Divine Succession
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The months went by with the world under David and Samantha's rule. World peace was achieved, with wars abolished. Dictatorships no longer existed, so their subjects were now free citizens of David and Samantha's planet. Their new global law enforcement agency kept people in line, and soon, crime was basically non-existent.

The royal family themselves lived in a giant palace, which took up several square miles. It was the most luxurious thing ever constructed, and had everything anyone could ever desire. This included, of course, a substantial harem of people who had been recruited to pleasure the royal family when they did not feel like having sex with their spouses. It was a very well-paid job.

During this time, Jenny gave birth to a wonderful baby girl, whom they named Rebecca. The press loved Princess Rebecca, clambering to run as many stories about her and as many pictures of her as physically possible. Of course, David blessed the child to always be in perfect health, and to grow up to be the living embodiment of beauty.

Megan also got pregnant during this time, after seeing the new Princess had convinced the two of them that they'd also like a child. The press went even crazier with this announcement, since their baby would be the future King or Queen of Earth. Megan became the most wanted women in the world, posing for all sorts of magazines.

Of course, while the royal family's public image was one of perfection, the same could not be said for their reputation within the palace walls. Queen Samantha, particularly, was known amongst her staff to be a completely stuck-up snob, who had a temper as long as a particularly short piece of short bread that's been cut in half. She demanded that everyone bow their heads in her presence, and most of the staff made a conscious effort to avoid her, turning to go the other way when they heard her coming.

At this moment, Samantha and the now 15-year-old Molly were laid on the royal bed, being fucked by two young harem boys. The two boys were virgins, and were desperately trying to hold back their climaxes, thinking of the most disgusting things imaginable to try and resist orgasming for as long as possible. Unfortunately the boy fucking Molly had a much harder time of this than his partner, and so he found himself releasing a load of semen within a few minutes. When he was done, he looked down at the Princess, followed by the Queen, with a face full of fear.

"Your highness, please forgive me!" He cried, bowing his head to Molly. "Silence!" Samantha shouted. "How dare you even speak to her after what you've done!?" "Your majesty, please!" He begged. "I didn't mean to cum, it just happened! Your daughter is so beautiful!" "Yes, so beautiful that she deserves better than scum like you," Samantha said. She pushed her boy off of her, and stood up. "Guards!" "Yes your majesty?" The guards asked, running in. "Take this boy downstairs," she ordered. "At once ma'am," The guards said. "No, please, anything but that!" The boy begged.

As his friend was dragged off, the boy who'd been fucking Samantha watched on with sadness. He knew what "Downstairs" meant. He'd heard the screams coming from behind the door that led downstairs. Screams that no human being should be able to make, but they were most definitely the sounds of the people whom the Queen had condemned to be sent down there. With the noises they were making, he couldn't believe that they could still be alive. Who could live through pain like that? "And as for you," Samantha said to him. "Get out of my sight." "Yes your majesty!" The boy obeyed, leaving as quickly as his legs would carry him.

"Mom, I'm not sure you needed to do that," Molly said to her mother. "Of course I did," Samantha said. "He finished before you were fully satisfied. He needed to be punished." "Why? He tried his best." "Molly, when you're a bit older you'll understand that there's a pecking order in the universe. We're at the top, which gives us the right to do whatever we like to the people below us." "That doesn't mean we should though." "You'll see it my way in time. I'm sure of it."

Mark was dragged down the stairs to what he'd always assumed was the palace's torture chamber. He was surprised therefore to find himself in a well-kept corridor, which looked just like a windowless office building. He was dragged down it, until they reached a door which said "His Holiness the Archangel Achré, Lord of Hell". Hell? No. He couldn't be in Hell. He'd not died. And he'd always lived a good life anyway.

The door was opened, and Mark was led into an office, which had a man sat behind a desk. "Oh hang on Amikins, it looks like we've got another one," he said over there phone. "See if you can talk to him about it, okay? Okay ... Yes ... I love you too Amikins ... Bye." The man put the phone down, and looked at Mark. "You can leave us now," he said. "Yes Lord Achré," the guards said, leaving. "Well then, what did you do to get sent down here?" "I came too early inside Princess Molly ... The Queen was mad at me."

"Yes, she does tend to get rather mad. I think the power's gotten to her head a bit. Though it does put us in a bit of an awkward position here." "What are you talking about?" "Well I don't think you should be here. Most people here would say you shouldn't. But the big guy gave his wife permission to judge people, so I'm afraid you're stuck here until there's a change of management." "Stuck where?" "In Hell." " ... Hell?" "Yes. Sorry about that, but them's the breaks. I'm afraid we are going to have to torture you 24/7 forever and ever though. Hope you don't mind." "What the fuck!? Of course I mind!" "Yes, but I was trying to lighten the mood. Now then, I was thinking we'd start you off with a good old-fashioned dip in the Lake of Fire, before we move you to the childbirth department." "Childbirth department?" "Yes. That's where you'll give birth to several hundred new children. Of course, it's extra painful for the men. After that I've got you booked in for a session with Arla, who'll slowly remove your skin one layer at a time. Oh you'll love Arla. She can cause pain that even I thought was impossible." "You're loving this, aren't you?" "Look, I'm sorry you're here, and my wife assures me that once there's a change in management she'll get everything fixed, but for now you're just going to have to suffer. Don't worry, it'll only be a few trillion years at most."


"I'm pleased to report that the uprising in Brazil has been put down," Rachel said. "That's good," David said. He and Joe were relaxing in a hot tub with two harem girls sucking their dicks under the water. Rachel had been hired as David's royal secretary, advising him on Earthly matters, while Amia advised him only on Godly business. "I'm glad you're happy, David," Rachel said, kissing her God and King. "Well why don't you hop in the tub and I can reward you?" David suggested. He waved his hand, and Rachel's clothes vanished. She floated into the hot tub and onto his cock, while the other girl went to help her partner suck Joe.

Amia then walked in, looking annoyed. "Lord, we need to talk," she said. "Again." "What is it now?" David asked, while Rachel rode him. "Lord, are you aware of how many people your wife has sent to Hell since you gave her the ability to? 312." "Well those 312 people must have been sinners." "Lord, they were innocent. They did not deserve to suffer for all eternity." "Amia, I trust Sam. She's a smart girl." "But she is not qualified to judge souls. Only God is qualified, and even you require my guidance to do so." "Amia, I really don't get why you hate Sam so much. You two should really get on." "I don't hate her. I hate how much power you've given her, and what she's done with it."

"Look, Amy," Jo said, interrupting. "Amia," she corrected him. "Right. Look, Amia, David knows what he's doing. He's God, after all." "Yes sir, I know that. But I also know that only a few weeks ago he was an ordinary human. And I believe that he has made a mistake in giving his wife so much power." "Amia, have you not seen the world?" David asked. "There's world peace!" "That is little solace for the people who have suffered at your wife's hand." "You're just jealous that David can cope without you," Joe said. "I am not. I am angry at what you have allowed." "Amia, just go away. I'm trying to relax." "Yes Lord. But please think about what I have said."


That evening, after a few hours of making unbelievably passionate love, David and Samantha relaxed in each-other's arms, kissing and cuddling each-other sensually. "Oh God, I love you so much," David moaned. "I love you too, baby," Samantha moaned, resting her head on David's chest. "Being Queen of the Earth is great..." "Yeah..." "But don't you think we could be so much greater?" "What do you mean?" "I mean ... Right now, everyone on Earth are our subjects, right?" "Right..." "Well, what if they were our followers instead?" "Followers? I'm not following you." "I mean, we should tell everyone that you're God." "What? Why?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.