Divine Succession - Cover

Divine Succession

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Joe Jones laid back, happy. The past few weeks had been the happiest of his entire life. His little brother had told him he was God, and he'd used his powers to turn his wife Jenny into an 18-year-old sexpot, who could barely keep herself away from his cock. Fucking his 18-year-old, 37-weeks-pregnant wife was one of the hottest, most pleasurable things he'd ever done in his entire life. Both of them had been enchanted to where they could go for as long as they required, so now, even after half a dozen orgasms, his cock was still as firm as could be.

Jenny got out of the shower, and walked into the bedroom completely naked and dripping wet.

"Dry me off," Jenny ordered him, and Joe happily obeyed. He grabbed hold of the towel, and wasted no time in rubbing it all over his naked wife's body. He bent her over, and slid back into her pussy, their genitals re-uniting after barely 10 minutes apart. He continued running the towel over her body, before eventually discarding it in favour of caressing her with his bare hands. He reached for her boobs, and squeezed them enthusiastically. They'd been healthy D-cups before, but since David commanded them to double in size, they'd become absolutely enormous; the biggest and most wonderful boobs he'd ever had the pleasure of getting his hands on.

Joe and Jenny both let out a great cry of pleasure, as Joe pumped yet another large load into his unbelievably sexy wife. He pulled out of her, and turned her around. They made out passionately, Joe's still-erect cock rubbing against Jenny's baby-filled belly, while the last remnants of his ejaculation dribbled out of him.

"Stay home today honey," Joe said as they made out. "I wanna make love to you all day long."

"I can't, I need to go to work," Jenny said, breaking the kiss. "And you have work to do to."

Jenny got dressed and headed to work, while Joe laid back on their bed, his penis still sticking up high. He worked from home, but, God, right now he didn't want to do any work, just relax and fuck. Relax and fuck for all eternity.

"Having fun?" Joe turned and saw his little brother laid next to him, completely naked, with his own cock fully hard.

"Oh, hey David, you startled me," Joe said. "What are you doing here?"

"Just checking up on my big brother, to make sure he's enjoying the presents I gave him."

"Oh I definitely am. I've had more sex these past few weeks than the entire rest of my life!"

"I know how you feel. These powers are incredible. I love being God."

"The last God picked well."

"Are you just saying that because of all the sex I've gotten you."

"Mostly."

David just laughed, and snapped his fingers, triggering 10-minute orgasms in the two of them.

"Oh God, I never get tired of that," Joe panted when it was over.

"Me neither," David said. "Nothing like a good orgasm to start the day. And continue it. And end it."

"You got that right..."

"So then, how about I answer that prayer of yours?"

"What prayer?"

"God, I don't wanna do any work today, just relax and fuck," David said, quoting him. "Relax and fuck for all eternity."

"That wasn't a prayer!" Joe said. "I didn't even say it, just think it!"

"I'm God. Your thoughts are mine to read as I so please. And you addressed that thought to God, so here's God to answer your prayer."

"Well if you're gonna get me laid again, then by all means, answer away."

"Well I'm not going to give you the "eternity" bit just yet, but you can certainly having some relaxation and fucking. How about I give you a sample of what awaits you after death?"

"You mean..."

David snapped his fingers, and a set of pearly gates appeared, opening up.

"For the next six hours, enjoy Heaven," David said. Joe didn't have to think twice. He ran through the gates, which closed behind him. David just smiled.


"Your drinks, my Lords and Ladies," said an angel servant boy.

"Thank you Charlton," Amia said as they boy handed the glasses around. The 6 archangels were sat naked in a large hot tub at Achré and Amia's mansion, socialising.

"That servant boy is so slow," Dorothea said. "Where did you get him from?"

"His mother works down in the ironic punishments department," Achré replied. "We took him on as a favour to her."

"And he's not that slow," Amia said. "You just have very high standards."

"If one of my servants was that slow, I'd be sending him down to you, Achré," Dorothea told them.

"And I'd be sending him back, Dorothea," Achré said.

"Honestly Dorothea, loosen up," Michael said.

"I am, that's why I'm here," She said. "So I can spend time with my equals, instead of those lesser beings."

"Well I like mortals," Raphael said.

"Of course you do, it's your job to like them," Dorothea said.

"Hey, how about we stop arguing?" Gabriel suggested. "Amia, tell us about the new God. You think he's any good?"

"Oh definitely," she replied. "He had a few rough patches at first, but he's definitely improved."

"That's good, I'd hate him to be like Erathur was," Michael said.

"I thought we'd decided we wouldn't talk about Erathur?" Raphael said.

"Well I'd say it's pretty relevant," Michael said. "Talking about how the current God isn't as bad as the guy who sent everyone in the whole universe to Hell."

"Which was fine because Amikins got him to retire pretty quickly," Achré said, before he got a playful slap for using the nickname she'd forbidden him from using in front of people.

"Yes, and fortunately the new God was pretty keen on reversing what he'd done," Amia said.

"Yes, it's very difficult to torture people when the number of damned souls outnumbers the number of torturers by 100 trillion to 1," Achré said.

"Well I'd very much like to get acquainted with the new God," Dorothea said. "It's been so long since I've fucked one of them."

"Well feel free to try, he's open for sex with pretty much anyone," Amia said.

"Oh I will. You can trust me."

In the Jones household, everyone was happy. Luke and Isaac were sat on the sofa making out and stroking each-other's cocks. Jack, Molly and Megan were doing a 3-player game on Mario Party 10. David and Samantha were cuddled up on an armchair watching the kids, stroking each-other's skin lovingly.

"Our lives are perfect, baby," Samantha said, kissing her husband.

"And that's how they'll stay, forever," David said. He looked around at the kids. Luke and Isaac reached orgasm, spurting their cum all over each-other, while Jack and the girls finished gaming, and went to start a 5-way make-out session with the two brothers.

"But David, I've been thinking ... you're like the king of this house, right?" Samantha said.

"Right... ?"

"Well don't you think you should be the king of more than that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're God. Shouldn't you be king of the world?"

"What? Why would I want that? I've got a good job, a great wife, wonderful kids, and sex with whoever I want whenever I want."

"But don't you want more? Don't tell me you've never dreamed of ruling the world."

"Of course I have. But I never thought I'd actually do it."

"And 3 weeks ago you were an atheist. Things change."

"Alright, I'll think about it."

"That means no."

"No, it means I'll think about it.

"Well I think it'd be cool dad!" Molly said. "I could be a Princess!"

"And Jacky could be my Prince Charming," Megan said, kissing her boyfriend.

"I'm gonna go for a walk to think about it," David said, getting up.

David left the house, making clothes appear on his body as he did. As he walked the streets, he thought about Samantha's proposal. Truth be told, his ego liked the idea of ruling the world, and it was something he'd fantasised about many times. But in a way, didn't he already rule the world? He had infinite power over it, and if he didn't like something, he could just will it to change. Did he really want to become a public figure?

David decided that he needed to talk to his brother about this. He teleported himself to Joe's house, and knocked on his front door. Chloe opened the door, dressed in her pyjamas.

"It's Uncle David!" She shouted back. David came in, and saw the heavily pregnant Jenny sat on the sofa.

"Oh hey David," she said. "I'd stand up to hug you, but the baby complains whenever I do that."

"Temperamental already?" David said. "I'd watch out for that, she could be a real handful when she's born."

"How do you know it'll be a she?"

"Oh it will, trust me. Where's Joe?"

"In the shower. I'm sure he'll be down in a minute."

Upstairs, Joe was indeed in the shower, his cock fully hard, just as he'd commanded it to be. He tended to keep himself permanently hard now, except when it was absolutely essential to be soft. Joe figured that with all the sex he was having now, it was just more convenient to be hard all the time. Time spent getting an erection was time spent not fucking.

While Joe showered, he felt a hand on his cock, beginning to stroke it. He looked down, and realised there was no-one there.

"David, is that you?" Joe asked.

"Oh fine, you've got me," David said, appearing. He was doing a handjob motion with his hand.

"David, I appreciate it and all, but it's really weird getting a handjob from my brother."

"I'm only doing the motions," David said, continuing wanking the air, moving his thumb to stroke the tip. "The hand you can feel is Taylor Swift's."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.