Divine Succession - Cover

Divine Succession

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The rest of the business trip was rather uneventful. Sunday was spent finalising deals, Rachel finally understanding why people couldn't refuse David. She did stay rather quiet the whole time, clearly shaken up by learning the horrible truth about her parents. The entire plane ride home on Monday morning was spent with the two of them just cuddling, Rachel having no interest in sex. David resisted willing her horny, content just holding her in his arms.

David got home early Monday morning, and crawled into bed with the sleeping Samantha. He leaned down to her pussy, and got to work on licking her. Sam moaned for a while, before waking up.

"Oh my God ... honey ... David is that you?" David responded by moving up to make out with her, while he telekinetically licked her pussy.

"Miss me honey?" He asked her.

"Oh God yes," she replied, kissing him back.

"I'm sure you've had fun without me though. Like with that other teacher?"

"You saw that, huh?"

"I may have watched for an hour or two. You didn't get lonely then?"

"A little bit."

"You should have gone and cuddled Jack and the girls."

"Yeah, but they seemed so happy. I didn't want to disturb them. And besides, I'd rather cuddle my husband."

"Well don't worry, we can have lots of cuddles forever and ever. But listen Sam, something amazing happened to me on the trip."

"What?"

"I've been promoted! I'm going to be on the board of directors! Isn't that great!"

"I guess so..."

"I don't understand? Aren't you happy for me?"

"David, you're God. You should be running that company!"

"Why? Miss Helligon does a great job."

"You're all-powerful and all-knowing! Everyone in that company should obey you!"

"Sam, it's fine, really."

"Where's your ambition, David!? Those people should be on their knees worshipping you."

"Sam, really, I'm fine. Now, you need to get ready for work."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. You go take a shower, I'll go wake the kids."

David walked into Jack's room, where he was sleeping peacefully with Megan and Molly.

"Time to wake up for school kids," David grinned. He snapped his fingers, and the three of them were instantly woken up by incredibly powerful orgasms. David watched them ride them out, before they just stared at him. "Hi kids, daddy's home."

"I never get used to that," Megan panted.

"Miss me kids?" David asked.

"Maybe a little bit," Molly replied.

"Good. Well then, you three need to get ready for school."

"But I'm comfy here!" Molly protested.

"Kids, you really should care about your education," David said.

"Oh who gives a fuck about out education?" Molly asked. "We're God's kids!"

"I'm not having you give up school. But tell you what, how about I spice things up a little?"

"What do you mean?" Jack asked, finally sitting up in bed.

"Well how about I give you the same powers I gave your mother? Control everyone's minds and bodies?"

"Wow, that'd be so cool!" Megan said. "Thanks Mr Jones!"

"Not you Megan," David said. "The powers are for my family only."

"Awww..." She moped.

"Oh don't worry babe, I'll make sure you get to have fun too," Jack smiled, kissing her.


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A man screamed as he was dipped in boiling, pirrana-filled water.

"Yes yes, so I've heard," Achré said as he watched the man be tortured.

"PLEASE, I'M SORRY!" The man screamed.

"I've heard that plenty of times too," Achré said. "Honestly, you'd think millennia of torment would convince you that you're not getting out of here. And you'd better get comfortable in there, well, not comfortable, but you know what I mean, because I've got you down for 300 years of it before we move you into the Pit of Scrotum Snakes. I'll let you spend the next 3 centuries wondering why we call them that."

"Lord Achré, we're out of Nerve Solvent."

"Lord Achré, I can't find the keys to the Chamber of Sorrow and Exos has gotten himself stuck in there."

"Lord Achré, we've got a clash. 3 different sinners are down to play with Cerberus all at the same time."

"There's more Nerve Solvent down in Storage Room 5, get Argoss' key for the Chamber, and just put all 3 of them in with Cerberus. He deserves a treat."

"Yes Lord Achré," they all said as they left to do as instructed. Honestly, were his staff incapable of thinking for themselves? He walked into his office for a long-overdue sit down.

"Something wrong?" Achré saw David in his office, sat down in his seat.

"Lord!" Achré exclaimed, getting down on his knees. "To what do I owe this honour?"

"Just thought I'd check on things down here," David replied. "I'm having the time of my life and I've got 2 weeks off work, so I figure I've got time to kill."

"Well Lord, things are going well for the most part," Achré told him. "Though we do feel a little bit under-staffed. I was going to put in a request with Michael to get us some more torturers."

"Oh? You mean recruit more angels?"

"Yes Lord, that's his job. Of course, angelic ascension requires your approval, though traditionally God approves all Michael's choices."

"Well I can't see me being very different. Michael seems like a good man."

"He is, Lord. He throws good parties too. Well, his wife does."

"He's married?"

"Yes Lord. Angel marriage is as common as with mortals, as you can tell with Amia and myself. Of course, angelic marriage requires divine permission."

"Do you have any kids, Achré?"

"No no, we're far too busy for that. And besides, Amia likes to think of everyone as her children. I suppose that technically means I'm married to my mother."

"Don't worry, I don't mind. I've fucked my daughter."

"Yes, I've heard. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh I did. It really took me back to my teenage years."


The next 2 weeks were very enjoyable ones indeed. David spent the 2 weeks he had before joining the board of directors performing his Godly duties. Prayers were answered (From the entire universe that is, and not just the non-sexual ones), souls were judged, and holy laws were decreed. The planet Runos was given a technological boost as atonement for David's damnation of it, so because of that, they were currently enjoying the wonders of electricity.

While David was off at his second job, his family was busy enjoying the benefits of God's love. Andy Stephenson became Samantha's personal slave, including teaching several of his classes while she had some students have sex with her. Or maybe another one of the teachers.

Molly's week was also an enjoyable one. She revealed her powers to Luke and Isaac, which led to a threesome on a teacher's desk. Molly also turned her Geography class into a Pussy-Eating class. The dorkiest boys in the class were surprisingly some of the best pussy-eaters. She made sure to reward them with some amazing blowjobs.

Jack had plenty of fun too. He made it so that whenever someone in his Maths got a right answer, they'd have an orgasm. Small enough that they could hide it, but big enough for it to be both pleasurable and embarrassing. He also turned himself invisible and pretended to be a ghost while the 9th grade girls were changing for PE. They'd all wondered why they could feel someone feeling them up, before Laura Peters had felt herself be bent over and fucked doggy style by the ghost, resisting only briefly before she realised just how good it felt to surrender her virginity.

Of course, people started noticing these strange occurrences. The students noticed their bodies changing to become sexier; dick, boobs and butts grew, and people lost or gained weight as appropriate. After two weeks, the school was full of the sexiest teens and teachers in the world. They didn't talk about it openly, but people did talk about the goings on with their friends, and sometimes, online.

"Hey there everyone!" Shouted a very overly enthusiastic girl. "Pepper Fairbanks and Chris Jackson here, outside Amason High School, where some very strange things have been going on!"

"Horny ghosts in the locker rooms, people suddenly lusting after each-other, and overnight sexification," Chris said. "Just some of the strange occurrences that have been reported as going on here."

"Chris and I are here to investigate this place, to find the scoop for YOU!"

"So stay tuned for all the truth about Amason High school!"

"This is Pepper Fairbanks and Chris Jackson for Urbanlegends.com! Bye for now!"

The two of them turned off the camera, and started packing the equipment away.

"You really think the principal's gonna talk to us?" Chris asked.

"Chris, I've learned in my time that men can't resist obeying cleavage," Pepper said, indicating to the obviously too small top she was wearing. "He'll talk, now come on."

It was still early in the morning, before most of the students and staff had arrived for the day, but they knew that the Headteacher, Mr Powers, would be in his office preparing for the day.

"Come in!" He shouted when they knocked on his door. They walked in, and sat down. "Who are you?"

"I'm Pepper Fairbanks, and this is Chris Jackson," Pepper said. "We'd like to talk to you about all the weird stuff that's been happening."

"What weird stuff?" Mr Powers asked.

"Body alterations, ghosts, random orgasms," Chris replied. "Hell, you yourself look about 2 decades younger than you should."

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," Mr Powers said.

"I don't know why you're denying it," Pepper said. "We've heard all the stories. We've seen before and after photos of your students. We know it's happening."

"You kids shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, now I suggest you leave," Mr Powers said.

"If you'd just let us-"

"I said leave."

" ... Very well. Come on, Chris. Thank you for your time, Mr Powers."

The two of them left, and Chris turned to Pepper.

"Is that it then?" He asked. "Are we leaving?"

"Of course not," Pepper replied. "We're just going to find someone who'll actually talk to us." The two of them walked through the near-empty school for a while, before they ran across a teacher, who they stopped.

"Excuse me, can we have a word please?" Pepper asked.

"Oh ... about what?" The timid teacher asked.

"About all these strange happenings recently," Pepper replied.

"What? There's nothing strange going on!" The teacher said.

"Of course there is!" Chris said.

"No no, nothing!" The teacher insisted. "I need to go!"

The teacher then ran off down the corridor, in order to get away from them as quickly as possible.

"Well that was weird," Chris said.

"I guess the stories about people not wanting to talk about it are true," Pepper said.

"Well maybe there's a good reason for that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, have you considered that maybe we shouldn't be meddling here? I mean, let's say there is something going on. That maybe some horny kid found a genie or something. What do you suppose he'll do if we find him, or he finds us? If he's feeling kind, he'll wipe our memories. If not, he'll turn us into frogs or something."

"Chris, now you're being ridiculous. The way I see it, the worst we'll end up with is the bodies of porn stars and a bunch of random orgasms. And I don't see anything wrong with that."

"I'm serious Pepper, I don't want us getting hurt. Like I was reading up about a computer program that allows you to control people, and some of the things those people did were pretty cruel."

"You've been spending too much time on ASSTR."

"Excuse me," said another teacher, who stopped them. "Did I hear you say you're investigating all these paranormal events?"

"Yes we are," Pepper replied. "You're not going to tell us to go away are you?"

"No no..." He said. "Come with me."

The three of them went into a classroom, and sat down.

"I wanted to be in here so no-one'll listen to us," the teacher said. "I'm Mr Johnson, and you're right, lots of weird things have been happening."

"You've seen it?" Chris asked.

"I've experienced it," Mr Johnson replied. "The other day, while my class was doing a test, I started to feel a mouth on my cock. I looked down, but I saw that my clothes were all in place, and there was no-one there. So I had to try and resist letting the class realise I was getting a blowjob. Of course, that got much harder, if you'll pardon the pun, when all the other mouths appeared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.