Divine Succession
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

When Samantha woke up the next morning, she rolled over, in order to cuddle up to her husband. She was rather surprised however to find only an empty space. She opened her eyes, and remembered that David was away on a business. She sighed, and went back to sleep. It was nearly midday when she finally woke up again, put her dressing gown on, and went downstairs.

“Hey mom,” Jack said. He was sat on the sofa, playing on his PS4, while Molly and Megan pleasured him. Molly was sucking his cock, while Megan was licking and sucking on his balls.

“Morning kids,” Samantha yawned, going into the kitchen to make herself a late breakfast. This was going to be a long weekend, she figured. No husband to have Godly sex with.

But then, did she need him? David had given her the power to control whoever she wanted, so maybe that could be fun? Truthfully thought she didn’t really feel up for anything at the moment.

“Mom, there’s someone at the door!” Jack shouted.

“So you get it!” Samantha shouted back.

“I’m a little busy getting my dick sucked!”

“Oh fine...”

Samantha went to answer the door, and saw that it was just the postman, holding a parcel.

“Hey there, sign this,” he said. Samantha did so, and took the parcel. “Thanks.” He started to walk off, before Samantha stopped him.

“Wait!” She shouted.

“What?”

“Um ... come here and kiss me.”

“Sure thing.” The postman then immediately walked up to Samantha, gave her a big kiss, and walked off. Samantha smiled at this, and decided that she would indeed be having fun with her new powers this weekend.


David, Rachel, Amy and Arthur walked into the meeting room of their potential new client’s head office. If this went well, then this client would be handling distribution of their products all over Europe, resulting in billions in profits for both of them.

“Please make yourselves comfortable,” said the woman who’d led them into the room. “Mr Silvesco and Mr Larvesta will be with you shortly.”

“I hope this goes well,” said Rachel.

“It will,” David said confidently.

“How can you be so sure?”

“You shouldn’t doubt David, Miss Helligon,” Mr Forrester said. “He’s a fine man. They won’t be able to resist his charms.”

“Well, it’s not just my charms they won’t be able to resist,” David thought to himself, smiling.

The doors opened, and two old men walked in, followed by a young woman. The two men sat down, while the woman remained standing.

“Signorina Helligon, siete ancora più bella di abbiamo sentito,” said one of the men.

“Mr Silvesco says that you are even more beautiful than they have heard, Miss Helligon,” said the woman.

“Well I’m flattered,” Miss Helligon smiled. “You’re not too bad looking yourselves.” The woman relayed this message, and the men just chuckled.

“Benvenuti,” said Mr Larvesta. “We are ... uh... ‘appy to say you.”

“Speriamo che possiamo fare un buon accordo con voi,” Mr Silvesco said.

“Mr Silvesco hopes that we can make a good deal with you,” the woman translated.

“Well we also wish to make a good deal,” Rachel said. “After all, this could be very profitable for us all. Now then, we have already decided on three possible production facilities, in Germany, France and-”

“Vogliamo 40% dei guadagni,” said Mr Larvesta.

“Mr Larvesta says that they want 40% of the profits,” said the translator.

“That is completely unacceptable,” said David. “You’ll get 10%, and no more.”

“David, please,” Rachel said. “It’s not your place to be making offers.”

“They will not accept any less than 40%,” the translator told them.

“And we will not give any more than 10%,” David insisted.

“David, I don’t think-” Rachel tried to say.

“You would do the work for free if I told you to,” David told them. “10% is me being nice.”

“Mr Larvesta and Mr Silvesco do not accept your insulting offer,” the translator told them.

“I’m not sure you quite understand,” David continued. “If you accept this offer, you will make money beyond your wildest dreams. If you refuse it, your company will go bankrupt within 6 months, and you will regret it forever.”

“Mr Larvesta says that threats do not work for us.”

“Oh I’m not making threats. I’m merely stating facts, and giving them a chance to agree of their own free will.”

“David, just calm down-” Rachel said.

“We refuse!” Mr Larvesta shouted.

“No you don’t,” David just smiled. “You fully agree to our terms. You will accept 10% of the profits in return for distributing our products all across Europe.”

“No no, that’s not what we’re saying!” Rachel shouted. “Don’t translate that!”

“No, do it,” David commanded, and the translator obeyed.

“Um ... Mr Silvesco and Mr Larvesta agree to the terms,” the translator told them. Rachel was speechless.


Andy Stephenson was another PE teacher at Samantha’s school. His wife had died 2 years ago, and in the time since, he’d been an incredibly quiet person. The other teachers had tried to socialise with him, but he was no longer the party animal he’d once been. Samantha was going to fix that. Andy was sat at home watching TV in his boxers, drinking a can of beer, and generally feeling sorry for himself. His phone rang, and he reached over to get it.

“Hey,” he heard Samantha’s cheery voice say over the phone.

“Sam?” He asked.

“Yep! I was just wondering if you wanted to do something today.”

“No, I’m just gonna stay at home today...”

“You can’t mope around forever.”

“Of course I can.”

“You need to socialise more.”

“No I don’t.”

“But how else are you going to work off all that horniness you’ve got?”

“What horni-” Andy began, before being cut off by the incredible feelings of lust he began to feel. His cock grew hard, and he moaned.

“Something wrong?” Samantha asked.

“I...”

“I bet you really want to jerk off, don’t you?”

Andy put the phone down, and pulled off his boxers. He reached for his cock, but he found that no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn’t touch it.

“Now now, we’ll be having none of that,” said Samantha, Andy hearing her voice in his head.

“How ... how are you doing this to me?” Andy asked, desperately trying to masturbate.

“I have certain powers. Powers that I’m going to use to play with you.”

“Play with me?”

“Why don’t you let me in and we can begin?”

There was a knock at the front door. Andy ran to the door, and opened it, revealing a naked Samantha, stood there.

“Sit back down,” she ordered, and Andy did so.

“Please don’t hurt me,” Andy said, scared.

“Hurt you? Oh Andy, I’m not going to hurt you. Quite the opposite in fact. Before long, you’ll be happier than you’ve ever been.” Samantha walked over to Andy, and gave him a slow, passionate kiss. “When was the last time you had sex?”

“The night before my wife died.”

“Aww, so your gorgeous dick’s been unloved for all that time? Well we have to fix that.”

Samantha snapped her fingers, and Andy’s horniness grew 1000 times stronger.

“Please, I can’t take it!” Andy begged.

“Of course you can,” Samantha smiled, making his horniness another 1000 times stronger. She then reached down to her pussy, and began fingering herself. “I bet you wish you could touch me right now.”

“Oh God...”

“But you can’t. You can’t slide that big, hard cock of yours into my soaking wet pussy. You can’t blast that big load of cum you’ve got right into me. You can’t ever touch me or your cock unless I give you my permission.”

“Please...”

“Lick me.”

Andy crawled over to Samantha, and got to work on eating her pussy.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good slave,” Samantha moaned. “Oh my God!” Andy tried his hardest to pleasure Sam, desperately trying to remember what his wife had liked. He figured the better job he did, the more likely she was to release him from whatever magical hold she had on him. He licked and licked, and before long, Samantha was crying out in orgasm. He pulled away, and looked up at her.

“Oooo, that was good...” She purred.

“Will you release me now?”

“Oh goodness no, we’ve still got lots more fun to have. Get back on the sofa.”

Andy sat back down, and Samantha mounted him, rubbing his cock with her pussy.

“Please fuck me!” Andy shouted.

“Now now, don’t forget who’s in charge here,” Samantha said, leaning down to kiss him. “I decide what we do.” They made out for several minutes, Samantha increasing Andy’s horniness constantly. He humped her desperately, in an attempt to reach climax, but he never did.

“You wanna cum?”

“YES!”

“Maybe later.” Samantha just grabbed hold of Andy’s cock, and slid it into her pussy. “That feel better?”

“A little...” Andy replied, before being hit by another blast of horniness. “Oh my God!”

“His wife, actually,” Samantha grinned. She resumed kissing Andy, while she thrust her hips up and down on his cock. “Ooo, you have a nice cock. I might trade my husband for you.”

“Uh God...”

“I’m not going to bother correcting you again. I’m a bit busy cumming. Uhhhhhhhhh!”

Sam came hard, and Andy felt her pussy contracting around his cock, but to his disappointment, he couldn’t reach his own orgasm. He’d long since reached the edge, but he just couldn’t quite get over it.

“I’ve told you, you don’t get to cum until I say so,” Sam laughed. “When will that be? Who knows. Maybe never. Maybe I’ll let you suffer in extreme arousal forever and ever!”

Samantha let out an evil laugh as she rode Andy, ignoring his pleas for release as she had orgasm after orgasm. Andy was helpless to do anything but lay there and try to enjoy the feeling of Samantha fucking him, but it was impossible, his balls begging for a release which they couldn’t ever reach. He’d given up begging, knowing that it would fall on deaf ears. Still though he thrust and played with Samantha’s boobs, his horniness refusing to let him do anything else. It was a vicious cycle; the more he thrust, the hornier he got, and therefore the more he thrust.

He was so horny that he barely noticed when Samantha pulled off of him.

“Get up,” she ordered, and his lust-filled body obeyed, despite his mind being a mess. “Go and run a bath for us.” Andy ran upstairs, Samantha following behind him gleefully, enjoying her new toy. She’d have to remember to properly thank David for this when he got home. While Andy ran the bath, Samantha stroked his back, which only served to further fuel his arousal, and his pleas for mercy. The two of them got into the bath, and made out, Andy humping her vigorously, his body still doing everything it could to try and reach climax.

“Struggling’s only gonna make it worse,” Samantha said, before sliding his cock back into her. “Fuck me good and maybe I’ll let you cum.”

Andy got to work thrusting, his small amount of remaining perception telling him to do so. In an out he went, barely even noticing whenever Samantha came, too focused on his task of fucking her. If there’d been anyone else in the house, they’d have probably thought Sam was being raped from the screams she was letting out. It took all her strength to finally scream out “CUM NOW”, which caused Andy to let out a cry of relief as the floodgates were finally released, and he fired the largest load of his life into Sam’s pussy. He didn’t know how long it lasted, but he didn’t care, his mind awash with the satisfaction of finally releasing his pent up sexual tension.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.