Divine Succession - Cover

Divine Succession

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

When David got home, he found Samantha, Molly and Megan arranged in a triangle, eating each-other out, while Jack was sat on the sofa, enjoying an unending orgasm, firing cum all over the girls.

"Oh dear, I hope I'm not interrupting anything," David smiled.

"H ... hey dad..." Jack groaned, his face and voice giving away just how much pleasure he was experiencing.

"Honey, when you're done with this, I'll be in the shower," David told his wife.

David went upstairs, got undressed, and headed into the shower. A few minutes later, he felt two familiar arms wrap around him from behind, and two large mounds of flesh press into his back.

"Hey baby," Samantha said as she kissed David's neck and stroked his cock. David turned around, and started making out with his wife, her body covered in Jack's cum. David wasted no time, and picked Samantha up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and they got to work on fucking against the side of the shower.

Several dozen orgasms later, and the two of them were cuddled up on the floor of the shower, making out lovingly, with David's cock still deep inside Sam's pussy.

"Oh God, I love you so much honey," David moaned.

"I love you too David," Samantha moaned. "You becoming God is the best thing to ever happen to us."

"I'm pretty glad about it myself. But listen Sam, Mr Forrester's asked me to go on a business trip with him."

"A business trip? When!? Where!?"

"Sam, calm down. I'm going to Italy tonight and I'll be back on Monday."

"But how am I supposed to cope?"

"Sam, I've been away before. You've managed."

"But that was before you became God! Before you got the ability to pleasure me in ways no human could ever dream of!"

"I can still do that from Italy!"

"It won't be the same ... I don't want you to go..."

"Tell you what Sam, how about I give you some more powers to enjoy while I'm gone?"

"What sort of powers?"

"Well how would you like to be able to control people's minds and bodies?"

Sam just kissed him in response.

"Yes please honey!" She said excitedly. "I love you! I love you!"

"Alright, alright..." David said as he got up. "I'm gonna go pack."

David came down for dinner that evening to find Molly, Megan and Jack cuddled up on the sofa, naked under a blanket, watching a movie. The girls still had remnants of Jack's cum on them.

"Comfy there?" David asked them.

"Very," Megan replied. "This is great, Mr Forrester."

"Now Megan, let's not be so formal," David chuckled. "Just call me God."

"Baby, I've phoned for pizza," Samantha said. "I didn't wanna cook tonight."

"KFC and pizza in one day?" David said. "You trying to get us fat, Sam?"

"No, just enjoying the perks of being married to God," Samantha replied, kissing him.


Long ago, the archangel Amia walked across the surface of a planet which she had assisted God in designing. The planet was called Eden, a name which the natives had chosen for themselves. Amia didn't like letting them name their own planet, but God had insisted on it. His will be done, she supposed.

In the time system of what, in the distant future, would be the planet Earth, it had been 10,000 years since the creation of the universe. Amia had faithfully served God in that time, assisting in the designs of everything he had created, and acting as messenger to the mortals. Thousands of angels had been recruited to serve in Heaven and Hell, but now God had suggested something which Amia didn't like the idea of; more archangels should be recruited. He'd said that there needed to be archangels, so that they could focus on running Heaven and Hell.

"You've almost reached the village," Amia heard the voice of her creator say. "The locals will guide you to the chosen two."

"Yes Lord," Amia said plainly.

"Amia, I know you're worried about this, but you shouldn't be."

"I'm not worried."

"Amia, my child, you cannot lie to me. You are worried that I will love you less because of there being more archangels."

"Okay, maybe I'm a bit worried..."

"Amia, you need not worry," God said. Amia felt a familiar warmth about her, which she knew was her creator hugging her. "When you were created, I told you that as the first, you shall be raised above them for eternity. That was not a lie. You shall always be higher than they in my eyes."

"Thank you Lord."

Slightly happier with the situation now, Amia walked into the village, where she was naturally met with the same reception that she always got from mortals. She'd not been to this village in several centuries, when she'd laid down God's holy laws to them. The looks on the mortals' faces were ones of reverence and fear. Many of them were amazed that the stories were true, while many more feared they had done something to anger God.

"The Lord thy God demands the presence of the ones known as Achré and Lucifer," Amia told the crowd in her authoritative voice.

"My son!? What do you want with my son!?" A woman shouted in panic. It was Achré's mother. "He's done nothing wrong."

"That is none of your concern, mortal," Amia replied. "And I advise you to not question the Lord in future, lest he unleash his infinite wrath upon you." This made the crowd flinch a little.

"Amia, what have I told you about making threats?" She heard her creator say. "A gentle hand is needed."

"Yes Lord, I'm sorry..." Amia sighed. "Please tell me where these two are. The Lord has found favour with them."

"They're off down by the river I think," said Achré's father.

"Thank you mortal," Amia said.

Down by the river, best friends since childhood Achré and Lucifer were very busy enjoying the village chieftain's daughters, who weren't nearly as innocent as they liked their father to believe. The four of them cried out in orgasm, and collapsed in a cuddly mess on the blanket they'd brought.

"This was such a great idea," Achré panted, kissing the girl he'd just been fucking.

"I agree," Lucifer panted. "Best idea ever."

"Are you quite done?" The four of them looked up, and saw a woman in white, gold-trimmed robes, with large wings.

"Oh my God..." Lucifer exclaimed.

"Not quite, but he does demand your presence," Amia told them.

"Us? But why?" One of the girls asked.

"Not you girl, the two males," Amia corrected her. She grabbed Achré and Lucifer's hands, dragging the two naked and afraid boys through a door of light.


The car arrived for David on schedule, and he got in after letting Sam kiss him goodbye, which was admittedly more of a 10-minute make-out session goodbye. David was driven to the airport, in order to catch the private plane to Fiumicino Airport in Rome.

"David, good to see you," Mr Forrester said as David came aboard. "Please, take a seat." This plane was well-furnished, which fit with what David had heard about Miss Helligon; that she liked to spend her money on all manner of luxuries.

"It's good to finally meet you David," said Miss Helligon, who was reclined in an arm chair. She was in her mid-30s, but looked much younger, at the same time giving off an air of authority and maturity. "Arthur has told me a lot about you. He assures you you're the perfect man for this job."

"I certainly hope so, Miss Helligon," David said.

"Please David, call me Rachel," Miss Helligon said.

"Why thank you, Rachel," David smiled.

"And of course, you're all free to go to sleep for the flight. There are beds in the back section of the plane," Miss Helligon said.

"I think I will, I'm tired," Mr Forrester said, taking Amy's hand. "Come on Miss Chambers, let's go to bed."

"Yes sir!" Amy said excitedly, and the two of them ran off into the back.

"Will you be going too, David?" Miss Helligon asked.

"No, I think I'll stay here for a while," David replied.

"Oh goodie," Miss Helligon smiled, before pressing a button on her seat. A young man ran in.

"Yes Miss Helligon?" He asked her.

"Bring David and I a big bottle of champagne please," she said. "And that big box of chocolates I've been saving."

"Yes Miss Helligon."

The boy quickly brought out the bottle, as well as two glasses, and what was possibly the largest box of chocolates David had ever seen.

"As you can see, I like to splash out," Miss Helligon said as she drank the champagne. "After all, why have money if you're not going to spend it?"

"Exactly," David said. "If God didn't want us to indulge ourselves, he shouldn't have made so many Earthly pleasures."

"Though I suspect you've not had as many opportunities for indulgence as I have. Is this your first time on a private jet?"

"Yep."

"Well play your cards right and it might not be the last. There's a job going at head office that I think you'd be perfect for."

"Me? But you've only just met me."

"Perhaps, but I can tell you're just the sort of man I want working with me."

"Well in that case, I hope I can make a good impression on you this weekend."

"Oh I'm sure you will. I can just tell you're the sort of man who knows exactly how to please a woman."

"Well my wife was definitely not looking forward to a weekend sleeping alone."

"I can see why," Miss Helligon grinned, looking at David's groin. "Would you like to watch a movie, David?"

"I'd be up for that," David replied.

"Wonderful," Miss Helligon said. She stood up, and went over to the TV, bending over to open one of the drawers. "And of course, feel free to get undressed a bit, to relax."

"Oh, I will." David willed, and his belt and tie flew off him, and onto the floor. His trouser buttons came undone, as did the zip, loosening them a lot and leaving his boxers exposed. He made all of his shirt buttons come undone too. He left his shirt on, but his bare chest was exposed. David then looked over at Miss Helligon, Rachel, and stared at her bottom, which was pressed against her skirt as she bent over to pick a movie. David couldn't resist, and stuck his hand out. He made a groping motion, and Rachel gasped as she felt an invisible hand squeeze her bottom. She turned, expecting to see David sat there, but he was just sitting there innocently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.