Divine Succession - Cover

Divine Succession

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

David woke up early the next morning. He looked down at Samantha, who was cuddled up to him closely, her chest rising and falling gently as she slept peacefully. David kissed her, and teleported out of bed, so as not to wake her.

"Sleep honey..." David whispered, stroking her skin. "You don't have to go to work today. Just sleep. You deserve it." David then did the same thing to Jack and Molly, allowing his family the lie-in they all desperately needed.

David got dressed, and headed out for an early-morning walk. It was nearly half-past 6, so there weren't many people out aside from a few joggers and some dog walkers. David used to the solitude to be alone with his thoughts. He thought about everything he'd done with his powers, and really, what had he done? He'd condemned millions of people to eternal suffering, and mind controlled people into what was essentially consensual rape. Would Megan be dating Jack without his powers? Would Molly have fucked him? Or the girl in the sauna? Hell, the shower orgy never would have happened without David brainwashing all those girls.

But then, wasn't it his right to do so? He was God. The entire universe was his property. If a child rips an action figure's arm off, do you scold him for hurting the figure? No, you just leave him to it, because it's his toy? And do you scold him for looking up the skirts of his sister's Barbie dolls? No, of course not, because they're just toys, and he's not hurting anyone. That's what the people of the universe are to God. They are his playthings, his property, to do with as he wishes. If they misbehave, then they are punished, and if they are good, then they are rewarded. That's how David was choosing to think about it. The people on that planet had sinned, so they were punished. His family hadn't sinned, so they were rewarded with lots of sex and lots of orgasms. After all, who wouldn't like to have a 6-hour orgasm?

David stopped walking as he heard the sound of crying. He turned, and saw a young girl in floods of tears on a bench. She looked about 19, and her face was red from crying. She had a closed bible in her lap.

"Everything alright?" David asked as he sat down next to her. It obviously wasn't, and she didn't stop crying. "Tell me what's wrong."

"God hates me!" The girl cried out in despair.

"Oh, I'm sure that's not true. Why would God be mad at you?"

"Because I'm a sinner!"

"I'm sure you're not. Just tell me what's wrong," David said, but the girl just kept on crying. David wrapped his arms around her, letting her rest her head on his shoulder. "You can't lie to me. You don't want to lie to me. You just want to confess your sins."

"Alright ... well ... when I was 17 ... I had sex!"

"And what's wrong with that? I lost my virginity when I was 17."

"But I wasn't married! I had sex before marriage!"

"It's really not that bad."

"Yes it is! My parents kicked me out. They told me they didn't want a sinful slut living under their roof. I had to take my son and go."

"Your son?"

"I got pregnant. Gave birth to a little boy. He's so sweet. I love him."

"Didn't the father help you?"

"He didn't want anything to do with me after he found out. I was 17, pregnant, and homeless."

"What did you do?"

"Awful things. I sold myself. I stole. I did everything I had to so I could survive. I eventually managed to get a job in a grocery store, and I rented a tiny apartment for me and my son, but I was struggling. I lost my job last month, and I've not found anything else. I've had to go back to stealing, and letting the guy next door have his way with me."

"And you think God is mad at you?"

"He must be! Ever since I had sex my life's been awful! He's punishing me! And it's just the start, because once I die, he'll send me to Hell forever and ever."

"Now why would I do that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You had sex. You enjoyed the pleasure that I allow you to enjoy. It's not a sin to enjoy what God has given you. You were fruitful and multiplied, and from the sounds of things, you've been doing whatever you can to ensure that your son has a wonderful life. That's not a sinner, that's a saint."

"It doesn't matter what you think. It's God that'll judge me, not you."

"Tracy, I promise you that you'll have a great life from now on. You'll get rich, and find a wonderful man who loves you completely. You'll get married, and Toby will grow up big and strong, and love his mother. And then, when you die, you will go straight to Heaven, where you will be happy forever."

"How do you know?"

"Your sins are forgiven. Go in peace, my child."

At this point, David stood up, and started walking off.

"Wait!" The girl shouted. "How did you know my name? And my son's!?"

"I am all-knowing," David replied, before he walked off, Tracy watching him fade into nothingness.

When David got home, his family was still asleep, so he walked into the living room to relax. When he got there, however, he saw Amia sat on the sofa. She was completely naked, posed sexily.

"Welcome home, Lord," Amia said seductively.

"Amia, you're..."

"Yes Lord, I do so prefer to be as I was created, not covered by those robes."

"So ... why are you here?" Amia then got up and began walking over to him seductively.

"Well Lord, it is my duty to serve you, so I thought I would come here and..." Amia replied, before kissing him. " ... serve you."

"Well ... I'd certain be up for that."

"Good."

Amia sat David down on the sofa, and kissed him passionately.

"Lord, are you aware that we archangels also possess considerable power ourselves?" Amia asked. David shook his head. "I thought not." Amia snapped her fingers, making all of David's clothes vanish. She got down on her knees, and started licking David's cock.

"Oh God ... that's so ... wow..." David moaned. Amia licked his length, caressing pleasure centres he didn't even know he had.

"I was involved in drawing the blueprints for your species," Amia somehow managed to say, despite her tongue being hard at work. "I know exactly how to pleasure you."

Amia kept on licking and kissing David's cock, caressing it in ways that no mortal had ever done. It felt even better than the blowjobs he'd gotten in Heaven, despite the fact she'd not even put it in her mouth yet! It was so good, that he couldn't help but cum quickly.

"Oh my God!" David moaned as he shot out a large load. Amia opened her mouth to try and catch it, the rest landing on David's body.

"Oh dear, talking to ourselves, are we Lord?" Amia smiled. She then started kissing and licking David up his body, caressing his stomach with her mouth. She eventually made it up to his mouth, and kissed him with increasing passion, David tasting the remnants of his cum in her mouth as their tongues fought with one-another. Amia then moved her hips on top of David's, and slid her pussy onto his cock. David moaned loudly, and it felt incredible. Amia's pussy was the smoothest, warmest, wettest pussy he'd ever fucked, yet at the same time, it was shaped just right, as though it had been forged specifically for his cock. He had to use his powers to hold back from cumming right away.

"Oh God Amia ... Holy Fuck..." He moaned.

"I take it you're enjoying this Lord?" Amia asked. David just nodded, and Amia kissed him some more. "Good. I do enjoy it when they say I'm doing a good job."

David stroked Amia's perfect ass, enjoying how every cell of her body seemed to be the sheer definition of sexuality, beauty, and womanhood. He wondered just how many people had had the pleasure of experiencing her body in her long lifetime. David ran his hands up her back, before reaching her wings, causing her to let out a sudden moan.

"Oh, you like that, eh?" David asked, and began fondling Amia's wings, causing her to moan loudly. David wiggled his hips to complement Amia's thrusting, sending them higher and higher to the peaks of ecstasy.

"Lord, I'm going to..." Amia moaned.

"Do it Amia!" David ordered, and he immediately felt Amia's pussy begin to contract around his cock in orgasm. The sensation was too much, and his released the block on his own climax, allowing him to fire a huge load into her.

Amia and David cuddled on the sofa, David's cock still buried inside his archangel. Amia wrapped her wings around David, forming an extremely soft blanket for him.

"Oh wow, these things are really comfy," David said.

"Yes Lord, they are," Amia smiled. "To be wrapped in another's wings is considered the height of intimacy for an angel. My husband and I regularly sleep like this."

"Yeah ... you sure you're okay with doing this?" David asked.

"Lord, it is part of my job to keep you happy, and what is a better way of doing that than sex?"

"I guess so..."

"Lord," Amia said after several minutes of cuddling.

"Yes Amia?"

"May I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Well ... I was hoping you would re-consider your damnation of the planet Runos."

"Amia, we've been through this."

"I know Lord, I know, but I beg of you to re-consider! I've read your file. You're a good man. I know you have it in your heart to undo the damnation of those people. You just let the power get to your head."

"Amia, I could punish you severely for this."

"You won't though."

"No ... you're right. To be honest, I've been regretting it terribly. If I wasn't God, I'd be sure God was mad with me."

"Well Lord, it is possible for you to reverse it. All things are possible for you."

"Alright then, I'll do it."

"Very good, Lord." Amia snapped her fingers, and a piece of paper appeared, along with a pen. "I've taken the liberty of drawing up the paperwork. Simply sign here and the planet and its people will be returned to their proper places, with no memories of the torments they have endured."

David was just about to sign the paper, when he was interrupted.

"David, what's going on?" The two of them turned to see Samantha, stood there in her dressing gown. "Who's this?"

"Good morning, my lady," Amia said to Samantha. She climbed off of David, and then bowed to her.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I am the archangel Amia, my lady," she replied. "I serve your husband as his personal assistant."

"Very personal from the looks of things," Samantha said.

"Sam, I can explain!" David insisted.

"David, I really don't care if you fuck random girls, even angels," Samantha told him. "I mean, I had sex with like 5 guys in Jack's PE class. I'm just a bit confused as to why you need a PA."

"I seek to guide the Lord in his rule over all of creation," Amia said.

"And what exactly makes you qualified to do that?"

"I was taught by the best."

"And who might that be?"

"The original God. For trillions of years he trained me in preparation for his retirement. As such, I am the most qualified person in the universe to guide the new God in his role."

"Well I'm going to have to disagree with you there," Samantha said, as she sat down next to David, and kissed him. "David is omnipotent. You are not. That makes him infinitely more qualified to run the universe than you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.