Divine Succession - Cover

Divine Succession

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

One moment, Arla and Maya were watching their planet burn, and the next, they were sat in a large bath together, with two other girls with wings around them. One of the girls had pure white robes on, whilst the other had light blue trims on it.
"What's going on?" Arla asked.
"We have been ordered to bathe you, in order to prepare you for the Lord," Said one of the girls, who looked slightly older than the other.
"I don't understand, where are we?" Maya asked.
"Why heaven of course," the younger angel replied.
"Heaven ... are we dead?" Maya asked.
"No no, you've been brought here by the Lord himself," the older angel told them. "He saved you from burning. You should feel honoured."

"So what now?" Arla asked.
"Now we prepare you for the Lord's pleasure," The younger angel replied. She soaped her hands up, and went straight for Arla's boobs. Arla let out a yelp, and slapped the angel's hands away as she did so.
"Look, we've got a job to do, and this'll be so much easier if you just let us get on with it," the younger angel said.
"Now now Felicità, that's not the way. Mortals respond much better to kindness." the older angel scolded her, before turning to the two mortal girls. "My dears, you wish to please the Lord, do you not? The Lord wishes for you to be bathed, and we'd very much like for you to let us do so. It would make our jobs so much easier, and we promise that it will be an enjoyable experience for you."
"Well ... okay then," Arla agreed, her sister nodding too.
"Good girl," the older angel smiled. "Watch what I do, Felicità. Follow my lead."
"Yes Miss Piacetta," Felicità nodded.

The older angel, Piacetta, then began caressing Arla's breasts with her soapy hands, rubbing them sensually, both to arouse her, and to wash away the sweat and grime that came from living in their village. Felicità then joined in, rubbing Arla all over, including her pussy, which caused her to moan. Maya looked on at her older sister with jealousy.
"Hey, what about me?" She asked.
"Felicità, see to her, would you?" Felicità nodded, and got to work on caressing Maya, who moaned from the pleasure of being fondled.
"Like this?" Felicità asked, as she rubbed Maya's pussy.
"Yes, that's it, you're learning fast," Piacetta replied.

The two mortal girls moaned as they were simultaneously washed and stimulated. They closed their eyes, feeling their bodies be caressed by these two angels. Eventually they concentrated on the girls' groins, rubbing and fingering their pussies.
"Oh God..." Arla moaned. "Ohhhh..."
"No, we're not God, just his faithful angels," Felicità giggled. The two mortals' moans got louder and louder, as they got closer and closer to climax. They were almost there. Almost ... Almost...
"It looks like they're ready." Felicità and Piacetta stopped stimulating the girls, much to their annoyance, and turned to see Amia, who had walked into the room. "I shall be taking them now."
"Yes Lady Amia," The two lesser angels bowed, pulling the mortals out of the bath. Amia took both of their hands, and guided them out of the room.
"Where are we going?" Maya asked the archangel.
"To serve the Lord," Amia replied.

Amia led them into a large, luxurious bedroom, where David was laid waiting for them.
"Welcome ladies, please, come and lay down with me," David smiled. The girls got on the bed, and David held them close.
"Would you like me to leave you alone, Lord?" Amia asked.
"No no, stay and watch," David replied. "You might pick up a few tips on how to please that husband of yours."
"As you wish Lord..." Amia said, annoyed that she had to stay and watch his debauchery. She sat down on one of the chairs in the room.

David stroked the girls' skin, and his felt them shiver from fear.
"What's wrong girls?" David asked them. "There's really nothing to be afraid of. I only want to make passionate love to you both."
"Yes Lord..." Arla said distantly.
"Oh I get it," David said. "You're afraid of me because I sent everyone on your planet to Hell. Well don't worry your sweet little heads about it. They got what they deserved for being so selfish, burning you just to make their crops grow."
"But we volunteered!" Maya protested. "We wanted to help them!"
"Nonsense girls, they just convinced you that you did," David told them. "Why don't you just forget about them? Forget about your family and friends. Forget about your village, and your planet. Forget all of it."
"Forget about what, Lord?" Arla asked, and David just smiled.
"Oh, nothing," he said. "You two were just about to give me a blowjob."
"Oh ... yes Lord," Arla smiled, feeling rather stupid for having forgotten. The two girls moved down to David's groin, and Arla licked David's length, while Maya focused on his balls.
"Uh yeah girls ... that's the stuff..." David groaned.

Several hours later, when the virgin sacrifices had long since lost their virginities, they fell asleep cuddled up to David, who looked over to his archangel.
"Enjoy the show?" He asked her.
"Yes Lord," Amia sighed.
"Something wrong, Amia? You sound in a bad mood."
"I am fine, Lord."
"Amia, don't lie to me. You're mad at me, aren't you?"
"Yes Lord."
"What about?"
"About your damnation of an entire planet for a petty reason. Those were good people. They did not deserve damnation."
"And who are you to tell me who does and doesn't deserve damnation?"
"Your advisor Lord. One of my many responsibilities is to try and reign you in when I believe you are going too far. This was one of those times."
"Amia, I advise you to go home and fuck your husband before I order him to do somewhat less pleasant things to you."
"Yes Lord."

David tried not to let Amia's words get to him, but he couldn't help but think about them. Fortunately he had his housewarming party to distract him. Invitations were a simple matter of David willing that all their family and friends would know about the party and be able to come. David walked around the party with pride in his step.

"Your father certainly seems to be enjoying himself," said Samantha's mother Marjorie to Jack.
"Well why wouldn't he be?" Jack said. "He's been really lucky lately."
"Yes ... you know, I didn't think your parents played the lottery."
"I guess they just decided to this week."
"It does seem a little sudden though. They won the lottery a few days ago, and already they've moved in to this place. The paperwork should have taken longer than this!"
"Well ... I dunno. I guess dad must have bribed someone or something."
"Maybe I'm just being silly. I do feel a little bit drunk, which is odd, because I've only been drinking water."
"It's a real mystery," Jack said, walking off as he smirked knowingly.

David looked around and saw two teenage boys who he didn't recognise, stood talking to each-other. He scanned their minds, and realised that they were in fact Luke and Isaac Davies, the twin boys that Molly was fuckbuddies with. This was gonna be fun.
"You are becoming ... firm. Hard. Erect," David mentally commanded the two boys, and he grinned as bulges started to appear in the boys' trousers. "Alright, now let's let you two feel the power of God first hand. And second hand." David then stuck his hands out slightly, and made a grabbing motion with them. Luke and Isaac gasped, and looked down at their groins, wondering why the fuck they could feel invisible hands on their cocks. David started moving his hands back and forth, and the boys moaned as they felt themselves receiving telekinetic handjobs.

"Hey guys!" Molly said cheerily as she walked up to the twins.
"Uh ... hey Molly..." Isaac said, trying to hide his pleasure.
"You okay?" Molly asked. "You sound weird."
"We're fine..." Luke replied. Molly then looked down at the boys' groins, and saw that they had boners, and were wiggling their hips ever so slightly. She looked around, and saw her father, making a handjob motion with both of his hands. He just winked at her, and then stuck his tongue out, and made a licking motion, Molly moaning as she felt his tongue run across her pussy.
"Let's go to my room," Molly said, grabbing both boys' hands and dragging them off.

They ran upstairs, and slammed the bedroom door, all three of them still feeling their genitals being telekinetically pleasured. They pulled their clothes off as fast as they could, but Molly was surprised with what happened next; she'd been expecting the boys to go straight for her, as they normally did, but instead, they got on the bed, and got into the lotus position, making out passionately as their hard cocks rubbed against each-other. Molly was amazed, and watched them with glee, sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy, while she felt her father's invisible tongue do the same.

The three teens came quickly, and moaned out in pleasure, Luke and Isaac firing their jizz all over each-other's stomachs. When they finished cumming, they felt David's invisible hands/tongue move away. The boys stopped kissing, and looked over at Molly, whose legs were spread invitingly.
"Wow Molly, what happened to your tits?" Isaac asked her, staring at her divinely-enlarged boobs.
"Oh you know, puberty probably," Molly smiled. "But I'm much more desperate for that big cock of yours." Molly pushed Isaac onto his back, and climbed on top of him, mounting his cock with ease. She leaned down and started making out with him, while he grabbed her tits and played with them.
"Hey, don't leave me out!" Luke said. He got on his knees in front of Molly, and she moved her lips from Isaac's mouth to Luke's cock, giving him a wonderful blowjob.

David was watching the three of them with his mind's eye from the garden, when he was interrupted by Mr and Mrs Forrester.
"This is quite the party, David," Mrs Forrester said. "I'm jealous."
"Well don't worry, I'll be sure to keep on working for your husband," David said.
"Well let me say, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," Mr Forrester said. "You're a good man, David."
"Yes, your wife's lucky to have you," Mrs Forrester smiled.

Yes, David thought. He was a good man. Wasn't he? Good men use their divine powers to give their family and friends outstanding pleasure in the form of hours-long shower orgies. Did good men use their divine powers to send entire planets to Hell?
"You're the lucky one, Mrs Forrester," David said. "Your husband's far better than I am."
"Oh nonsense," she said. "You're a wonderful man, David." David figured he should do at least one nice thing for them. Mrs Forrester was a nice woman, and she deserved better than a cheating husband, even if he was a really nice cheating husband, so he sent mental commands at them both.
"When both of you wake up tomorrow, you will both have the bodies of your 21-year-old selves, only 100 times sexier. Amy will also be there. The 3 of you will be in a loving, 3-way marriage, which will last until death do you part."

Happy that he'd done at least one nice thing, David went over to the bouncy castle, which he'd enchanted with a spell to make it so that everyone on it would get naked, so David stripped off, and jumped on.
"Hey bro," said David's older brother Joe, who was also on the bouncy castle. "I didn't expect to see you on here."
"I could say the same for you," David said.
"Well, Jenny said I should give it a go." Jenny was Joe's wife, who was currently pregnant with their 3rd child.
"Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't judge. You can do what you want."
"So can you, it seems."

"Wait, what?" David asked. Had someone told him about his powers?
"Well now you're rich, you can basically do whatever you want," Joe clarified.
"Oh ... right..." David said, relieved.
"I just can't believe you've gotten so lucky though," Joe continued. "I've been playing the lottery for 25 years and never won a thing, but you two won 100 million on your first try."
"I guess we're just pretty lucky."
"Yeah, looks like the big man upstairs must really like you."

David liked his brother. Sure he'd been mean to him over the years, but he was a good guy for the most part. That's why David made the decision he made then.
"Well actually Joe, I know for a fact that I'm God's favourite guy in the whole universe," David said proudly.
"Oh yeah? And why's that?"
"Because he's me."
"You?"
"Yep."
"You're God?"
"Yep."
"Bullshit."
"If I'm not God, then how do you explain the blowjob you're getting?"
"What blow-"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.