Divine Succession
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

In the beginning, there was nothing. No matter, and no energy. Not one particle in the whole of reality. And then, there was. There was a being, a person, who was the first matter in all of existence. This being knew nothing; not where it was, or who it was. It knew only what the voice told it.

"Hello, my child," the voice said.

"Who are you?" The being asked. "Who am I?"

"You are my child, my creation. My very first creation," the voice replied. "You shall be known as Amia."

"And who are you?" Amia asked the voice.

"You may know me as God. I am the one who has created you."

"Why? For what purpose have you created me?"

"You are to be the first of my creations, which is why I now offer you a choice. If you wish, you may join your kin among the ranks of mortals, and live with them. But if you wish, you may be so much more than that. I offer you the chance to be the first of my angels, an archangel, who will assist me in the overseeing of my dominion."

"What would I be doing?"

"Many things, my child, but I shall guide you in them all, teaching you about the ways of my creations. But as the first, you shall be held above them for all eternity."

"Then I agree. I will do it."

"Good my child. Now then, we have much to do..."


Amia often thought about her past. She had more of it than anyone, which was often a curse as much as a blessing. The time she'd spent with her creator was some of the happiest of her life, though her time with Achré was pretty amazing too. At this moment, she was cuddled up to her husband, who was sleeping peacefully. She stroked his face, and kissed him softly, thinking about just how much she loved him.

"Lady Amia! Lord Achré!" Shouted one of their servant boys from outside their bedroom door. Achré started to stir at this noise.

"What is it!?" Amia shouted back. "We're trying to sleep!"

"I'm deeply sorry Lady Amia, but God has arrived and he wishes to see you," the angel replied. This shocked Amia. She hadn't expected him today, and anyway, it was the middle of the night at his Earthly home. Why was he not sleeping?

"Please tell the Lord I will be with him shortly," Amia replied.

"Yes Lady Amia," the boy said, and left.

"What's going on?" Asked the sleepy Achré as he woke up.

"Nothing, I've just been summoned by God," Amia replied, getting out of bed. "Go back to sleep."

"Doesn't he want to see me too?"

"He would have said. Now go back to sleep."

"Try not to suck his cock too well. Wouldn't want him getting addicted to you."

"I'll try not to, but maybe he doesn't want sex? Maybe he just wants to work."

"I doubt it. He only became God a few days ago. He's still got lots of mortal horniness to burn off."

"And I'm sure that his friends and family have already received untold gallons of his holy seed. He wouldn't come to me specifically for sex when there are billions of potential sexual partners on his own planet."

Amia got dressed, and headed downstairs. David was in their lounge, reclined on Achré's favourite chair. He was completely naked, with a foot-long erection protruding proudly from his groin. Amia got down on her knees before him.

"You summoned me, Lord?" She asked.

"Yes Amia, I did," David replied. "I wish to continue my holy work."

"Excellent Lord. First of all, might I recommend we formally announce your ascension? The other angels still do not know that you are now God."

"Good, put out an announcement."

"Lord, it is traditional for the new God to make a speech to-"

"Well I don't want to. I've got much more important things to do than make speeches to angels. Now, you mentioned something about prayers?"

"Yes Lord. As God, it is your responsibility to answer the prayers of mortals. Of course, it is entirely possible for you to backdate your responses for those which needed an urgent reply."

"Very well, let's do that."

David waved his hand, and causing a large TV to appear in the room.

"Let there be prayers!" David commanded. The TV switched on, to a shot of a middle-aged woman, on her knees in front of her bed.

"Please God..." she prayed. "Please help me out of debt."

"Well that's easy," David smiled. "You will play the lottery, and you will win. Next!" The screen changed to a shot of a man in a warzone, taking cover. Strangely, the man appeared to have completely red skin, and 3 eyes.

"Oh God, please save me!" The man cried out.

"What the fuck is this!?" David shouted.

"Lord, you have dominion over the whole universe," Amia replied. "As such, you also receive prayers from the entire universe. This man is from Arlos, which is currently in the midst of a large-scale war."

"I see ... well, have him saved or something. But I don't want to deal with silly alien prayers. I only want human ones, from Earth. In fact, I only want to deal with sexual ones. Make it so."

"As you wish Lord..."

The next prayer was a teenage girl, who was in the shower, holding her tiny boobs.

"God, I really wish my boobs were bigger," she said. "Then all the boys would like me."

"Well, what kind of man would I be to deny a girl's desire for big boobies?" David said. He snapped his fingers, and the girl gasped as her boobs began growing rapidly, stopping when they were F-cups.

"Oh my God..." the girl said, squeezing her new boobs.

Next was a teenage boy, who was sat watching a movie with his sister and her friend, who were sat on the other sofa.

"God, I wish I could see them naked..." the boy thought to himself, trying to sit in a way that would hide his erection. Imagine his surprise then, when the two girls both stood up, and, without a word, began removing their clothes. Once they were completely naked, they got on the sofa with the boy, and cuddled up to him. He smiled in amazement, enjoying the feeling of their naked flesh against his own. Wait, what? He looked down at himself, and he realised that he too was totally naked.


Meanwhile, in God's Earthly mansion, Jack was woken up for the second morning in a row by the feeling of his penis inside Megan, but this felt different. He opened his eyes, and saw that instead of her mouth, he was inside her pussy, as she rode him.

"Morning..." The sleepy Jack said as he awoke.

"Morning," Megan moaned as she wiggled and thrust her hips. It felt different somehow. Like ... he was deeper inside her than normal. And her boobs! This morning, they were definitely bigger! Several inches bigger. It was almost hypnotic watching them bounce about, and he grabbed hold of them, feeling their mass in his hands.

Jack and Megan both came hard, and cuddled lovingly, Jack resting his hands on Megan's bottom as the two of them kissed.

"Is this gonna be a regular thing?" Jack asked her.

"Looks like it," Megan smiled. "I mean, my parents won't object to anything we do, and neither will yours."

"Yeah..." Jack wasn't entirely sure he approved of the mind control that his father had obviously used on Megan and her parents, but he definitely approved of the sex. Two days ago, he'd been a virgin, and now, he was in Heaven.

"Jack, Megan, get up, or you'll be late for school!" Samantha shouted as she knocked on the bedroom door.

"Alright mom, we're coming!" Jack shouted back.

"I don't wanna go to school today..." Megan said, kissing Jack.

"Well I guess we have to go until my dad says otherwise."

"Why would your dad be able to say otherwise?"

"Oh ... no reason." Jack wanted to tell her that his dad was God, but he figured it was probably best to wait until he told her himself. "Come on, let's go."

Jack got out from underneath Megan, and he realised why he'd felt like he was so deep inside her; because his penis was bigger! It was soft at the moment, but it was already 6 inches long! He dreaded to think how big it'd be when hard. The two of them got dressed, and headed downstairs for breakfast, where Samantha and Molly were.

"Morning," Samantha said. Jack was shocked at the sight of his mother and sister, noticing that their boobs were bigger too, barely fitting inside their tops.

"I assume dad must have done it," Molly said, when she noticed Jack staring at her boobs. "Not that I'm complaining."

"I don't understand," Megan said. "Did what?"

"Made our boobs bigger," Molly replied.

"What are you talking about?" Megan asked. "My boobs have always been this size. And anyway, how could he have made them bigger?"

"It's sort of difficult to explain..." Jack said.

At that moment, the TV switched on, and they saw David sat there on it, with a woman in gold-trimmed white robes stood next to him.

"Hello there everyone," David said.

"David?" Samantha asked. "Where are you? Who's that woman?"

"Calm down Sam, I'm in Heaven, performing my Godly duties," David replied. "Now then, to business. Megan, I'm God, hence all the sudden boob growth. I like big boobs."

"Clearly," Molly said, holding her enormous boobs in her hands.

"I'm going to be busy for most of the day with my Godly duties, so I want you all to go about your normal lives for now," David continued. "Tonight, we'll hold a big party with all our family and friends to celebrate my success."

"You mean you're going to tell everyone you're God?" Samantha asked.

"Goodness no, I'll just make them all think we won a few hundred million on the lottery, which explains our mansion," David replied. "Now go, time waits for no man. Except me." The TV then switched off magically.

"What did he mean, "God"?" Megan asked.

"It's a long story..." Jack replied.


"Amia, I grow tired of answering prayers," David said, reclining in Achré's armchair. "What else is there to do?"

"Well Lord, there is the topic of worship," Amia replied.

"Worship?"

"Yes Lord. All over the universe there are groups of people worshipping you. Your predecessor was rather fond of it."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"I thought you would like to view some of your faithful across the universe."

"Alright then, show me some of them."

On the planet Runos, the village of Grenlock was performing its annual festival in celebration of God. Hundreds of people were out, praying, and eating and dancing to celebrate the bountiful harvest that they'd had, given to them by their God. Well, that's what they assumed. In reality it had been over a millennium since the archangel Gabriel had delivered God's message to the villages of this planet, and centuries since anyone had even bothered to check up on them, so the planet had mostly been left to run itself.

David and Amia walked through the village, invisible to the mortals.

"This place is so ... primitive," David said.

"This species only evolved about 20,000 of your years ago," Amia explained. "They've not had as long as your people to develop."

"I suppose not. Still, it's weird to see."

David and Amia took their positions to watch the next dance.

"The virgin girls of the village dance to beg your kindness," Amia said as girls dressed in what were essentially leaf bikinis and daisy chains walked into position. People with musical instruments started playing, and the girls started a well-rehearsed dance.

"They're very good," David said.

"Yes Lord," Amia smiled. "They were chosen from among all the girls in the village as the ones it was though would be best able to please you, lest you send famine, floods and fire. Or so they believe."

The girls finished their dance, and the crowd applauded, David and Amia doing the same.

"Well done girls, I am sure that the Lord was pleased with your performance!" Shouted a priest, who stepped forward as the girls left. "Now we shall prepare the holy fire!"

"Holy fire?" David asked. "What for?"

"You'll see, Lord," Amia replied. David watched as two naked girls were brought forward. They looked about 16 or 17, and were totally naked, with long brown hair, and perfectly-shaped boobs and bottoms, their public hair having all been shaven away. They looked like twins. As they walked, a large fire was lit on a large, ceremonial table.

"Oh God above, we offer these virgins to you, in return for your continued kindness!" The priest shouted. "They go now to you, along with our praise!"

David watched the girls walk towards the fire, who were looking slightly worried.

"They're going to burn them!" David shouted.

"Yes Lord," Amia nodded. "Your predecessor demanded offerings as a sign of their loyalty. The mortals interpreted that as meaning he wanted live sacrifice. Of course, you are free to interfere if you wish."

David watched as the girls stood by the fire, feeling its heat on their skin. They could hear the crowds cheering them on, shouting for them to throw themselves into the fire. Truth be told, when they'd been chosen for this, they'd been very eager, but now the concept of burning alive didn't sound very appealing. They just tried to remember what their father had told them; the pain was temporary. Yes the fire would hurt, but after that, they would go to Heaven, where they would be happy forever. They closed their eyes, took each-other's hands, and ran into the fire.

It didn't hurt. They couldn't feel a thing. They opened their eyes, and saw that they were indeed stood in the fire, but it wasn't burning them. Then they heard the crowds gasp. They turned around, and saw that they weren't alone on the podium. With them was a man in strange clothes, and a girl in gold-trimmed white robes.

"My people!" David shouted. "Rejoice, for I have spared them!" Everyone stayed silent. "Everyone! I am the Lord thy God! Kneel before me!" Still silence. "I SAID KNEEL!" Everyone desperately got down on their knees, as the ground shook with David's words.

"Not you girls," David said kindly to the two girls. "You two are the only ones I'm not mad at. As for the rest of you, WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, BURNING THESE GIRLS!?"

"We did it to please you Lord!" The priest replied. "We only wished for you to be happy!"

"I have never demanded sacrifice!" David shouted. "I have never demanded that you burn such beauty!"

"Lord, we are sorry! We beg your forgiveness!"

"SILENCE! Your sinful ways have incurred my wrath! Now watch as your planet burns, before your souls burn for all eternity!"

Lightning struck, again and again, destroying buildings, and causing hundreds of fires. People were killed by the chaos, while many more tried to escape. But there was no escape.

"Floods and fire!" David declared. "This entire planet shall be reduced to dust!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.