The Bachelorette Party - Cover

The Bachelorette Party

Copyright© 2015 by Memory Heap

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Their best friend was getting married, and they wanted to do something memorable. At the Roadhouse, "memorable" often has a twist to it.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

One afternoon just after lunch, the door to the women's side opened, and a group of young women came in. After scanning around, they saw me working at the bar, and came over. There were three of them, all very pretty, in different colourations. They each looked to be somewhere around twenty-five, and were all well-dressed.

When they got to the bar, one of them asked, "Is the manager around anywhere?"

I put down the clipboard I was taking notes on and said, "That would be me, darlin'. What can I do for you?"

She smiled, which made her even prettier, since she looked like a mid-West cheerleader. I briefly wondered what she might taste like, but decided that trying to entice her into anything might be bad for business.

"We're trying to organize a party for a friend of ours. She's getting married, and we're trying to do a kind of 'last night of wild times' thing. We're wondering whether we might be able to do it here."

I came out from behind the bar, and guided them to a table so we could sit and talk more comfortably. Introductions were made, and I discovered the cheerleader was named Loren. I signaled to one of the waitresses to come and take coffee and drink orders, and once that was taken care of, I asked, "Well, how wild are you trying to get, and how big a crowd are you expecting? Do you need to take over the whole place?"

"Oh, we're definitely not talking about taking over the place. There will likely be no more than about twenty girls, plus the entertainment. That's the part we probably need to talk about, because it gets into how wild we want to get."

"Well, we can easily accommodate twenty with no trouble. I can even re-arrange some tables and chairs and reserve them for you, once we know what night, and what time." I saw smiles and nods from the three of them, so went on. "Now, as to the 'entertainment' ... what are we talking about?"

There was a bit of a hesitation as the girls looked from one to another, then Loren said, "Well, we were planning on getting some male strippers, and we think it might get wild enough for the strippers to end up with a couple of the women, if you catch my drift." She looked a little uncertain at this point, and kind of trailed off with her little speech.

I chuckled a little, and said, "Oh, I definitely get your drift, darlin', but there is a bit of a problem with your stripper plan, at least as far as the 'house is concerned." I looked over the group, and didn't recognize any of them. "None of you have ever been in here before, have you?" They all shook their heads, and got slightly puzzled expressions on their faces.

"I didn't think so. You see, the 'house isn't like your typical bar or steakhouse. The place is divided into two sections." I waved a hand to the wall at one side. "That side, over there, is for bikers and rednecks, and is generally a 'men only' kind of place. There are biker chicks, and redneck girlfriends over there, but not many. Some nights, the only women in there are my waitresses." I paused for a moment, and kept my eye on Loren, to see her reaction to my next statements.

"Now this side of the 'house ... well this side's for women only. Typically, women who come here with, or are looking for, other women ... if you catch my drift." Interestingly enough, she looked straight at me, and her facial expression didn't change for a moment, then her eyes narrowed just the slightest, and her tongue flickered over her lower lip very quickly. 'Hmm, very interesting.'

"So, now we come to the difficulty. If some guy starts to take his clothes off in that side of the bar, I can guarantee that he could get hurt very badly, either by the bikers, or the rednecks. Those guys all love to stomp on some pretty boy, and I'm not sure I could stop them in time before someone got hurt."

"Can't we just use this side of the bar?" asked one of the other girls.

I answered her while still maintaining my gaze on the leader of the group. "Well, you see darlin', that's where we run into the fact that this is the 'women only' side of things. We don't allow men in this side of the 'house for any reason. It's intended to be a safe refuge for straight women, and a safe place for gay women to meet and have a night out."

She looked around the place slowly, and spotted the stage at one side of the floor. She turned back to me, and asked, somewhat accusingly, "But isn't that a stripper pole over there? Doesn't that mean that you have strippers here?"

"Well, we don't have strippers as regular entertainment, but some of the women like to have a girlfriend put on a show. And some of the women who come in here are slaves, so their Mistresses like to make them parade for the crowd. The stage gets used for things like that. There's a stage on the men's side as well, since biker chicks often show off, or have to do a show as an initiation stunt." I could see Loren looking at me with even more interest, and thought that she might like the idea of putting on a show for a roomful of my female customers.

"So, the problem isn't the strippers, it's the gender of the strippers." This came from the only girl who hadn't spoken yet; she seemed to be the quiet one of the group, and I wondered if she were the brains of the outfit.

I fixed my gaze on her, and said, "That's right. If you had said that you were bringing in female strippers, I would have offered you either stage, or you could have done two shows, one on each side. I'm sure that either group of my clientele would have appreciated the show."

The group fell silent for a few minutes, as they each mulled over the problem that had been presented. I maintained a steady eye lock with Loren, and felt myself getting damp at the prospect of having her dancing for me, then spreading her open while I ate her to a dozen orgasms.

After another minute or two, the quiet one said, sadly, "Well, I guess we're going to have to come up with another idea. We can't bring strippers here, and we haven't seen any other place that we would even want to go into. This is definitely the nicest place, 'cause those other bars were pretty nasty.

I had a sudden thought, but was pretty sure these girls wouldn't go for it. Still, if I could convince them...

"How wild would you be prepared to get? How far do you think the bride-to-be would go for a truly crazy last night?"

The three of them looked at me, and Loren asked, "What exactly do you mean?"

"Well, you were originally thinking that the bride might end up having sex with one or more of the strippers, right?"

"Well ... yeah."

"So, she would probably end up naked at some point during the festivities, correct? And likely, so would you three."

There were puzzled expressions all around, and the quiet one actually blushed, but Loren forged on. "Probably to the naked bride, and potentially to the rest of us." She licked her lips again, and I was sure she was interested in some pleasant time with me. "What's your point? You've already said we can't bring the strippers in here."

"No darlin', but what if the bride, or a couple of her friends, were the strippers?" Before anyone could protest, I plunged on, shaping my thoughts as I spoke, since I hadn't worked out any of this beforehand. "Think about it ... you want the bride to have a final wild, crazy thrill before she gets married. Well, what could be wilder than doing a strip show for a roomful of bikers, or a show for a roomful of lesbians? And if a couple of her friends were willing to join her on stage, then the show would be even better and wilder."

As expected, there were head shakes all around at first as they each rejected the idea, but a moment later Loren stopped shaking her head, and the wisp of a smile appeared at the corner of her lips. She pushed back from the table, and stood up, then started slowly walking over to the stage. She glanced back over her shoulder at me, and I got up to join her as she reached the stage.

She stood before the stage, and closed her eyes for a moment. I could see her swaying slightly, probably to an imagined tune, and I leaned forward to add to her imagery. In a very low voice, as close to her ear as I could get, I said, "You're up on the stage, your back to the pole. You can feel its cold metal along your spine. It makes your nipples hard, which everyone can see because you're only wearing a thong and high heels. You've already taken the rest of your clothes off, slowly, so that everyone could enjoy your body as it was revealed, inch by inch.

"You're covered in sweat from dancing; you can feel it running down your front, over your breasts, and even dripping from your nipples. Women are throwing money at you. They want to touch you. They want to take your thong off. They want to kiss your nipples, and squeeze your breasts. They want to put fingers into hot wet places.

"You get down on your knees, and move to the edge of the stage. Your legs are spread, and hands begin to caress them. Someone is squeezing your breasts; someone is pulling your nipples. The flashes of pain are going straight to your pussy. They're turning you on more, and more. A hand moves your thong to one side, and fingers start to rub the lips of your pussy. You're very wet, and the fingers are sliding all over you, searching for your clit, finding it, rubbing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.