Learning to Live in a Strange Land - Cover

Learning to Live in a Strange Land

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 11: Special Request

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Special Request - Mother and son flee from the regime in East Germany and have to rebuild their life after fate washes them up on the shores of California.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Lydia

You have to give credit where it's due. Taking on someone as large as Mark in only your third sexual encounter takes some serious guts, but then I knew Mark would be extra-gentle about it. He always seems to know if a gentle or more robust approach is needed.

On one hand he seems to be good at picking up subtle hints, but then me growling at him to 'fuck the raw shit out of me, stud' probably doesn't qualify as subtle. Meri, however, is not so expressive and he still always knows how to handle her.

Mark threw the giggling and squealing Meri over his shoulder and walked up the stairs mocking caveman sounds.

"Ugh, Ugh, female, big tits, me mate."

I nearly lost it, laughing, as did Meri. I had planned to stay behind, giving them the privacy to enjoy each other, but Mark indicated that I should follow them.

His caveman routine ended as soon as we were in the bedroom. He gently put Meri on the bed, kissing her.

"Mom, I think Meri is a bit scared," he said. "Would you mind holding her hand?"

I was surprised by his assessment, considering how brazenly she had reacted to his advances down in the living room, but I knew Mark was spot on when Meri clutched my hand much more tightly than I had expected.

She gasped when Mark blindfolded her. He didn't have to reach far as with the big bedside cabinets either side of the king-size water bed, all the toys we'd bought were lying around openly. I could see Meri shiver.

"It's okay, honey," he said softly and kissed her. "It's a bit like an injection at the doctor. It's easier if you don't look. Want me to take it off again?"

"Leave it on, Mark," Meri whispered and they exchanged another soulful kiss. "I've never been so horny and frightened at the same time. Be gentle please..."

Holy romance, Batman! I knew Mark was a bit of a romantic, but seeing how gently and lovingly he handled Meri was enough to have me gushing like a fire-hose. At that moment I wanted him so badly, I would have ravished him on the spot if this wasn't supposed to be Meri's moment.

While Mark was still whispering reassurances into Meri's ear, gently caressing her boobs, I badly needed some sort of stimulation, which wasn't easy to achieve with only one hand. I reached over, grabbing one of the butt-plugs and with a bit of effort I managed to screw the tub of lube open.

And that's just Mark. He saw me struggle and gently fed his cock to Meri, freeing up his hands. Taking the toy off me, he lubed it up generously and handed it back to me. He wiped his hands clean with a towel and returned his attention back to his partner. Sliding his tool out of her mouth, he licked a trail down her torso and started eating her pussy. Shit, that was so hot to watch.

I groaned, feeling the pain as I forced the plug into my back-passage, and I nearly came when it finally slid in place. The mixture of pain and feeling so full back there threatened to make me mad with lust, especially as I realized that I had grabbed one that was slightly bigger than intended. Meri let go of my hand and felt around my body. Recognizing the end-plate of the butt-plug in my ass she let out a giggle and took my hand again.

This time her grip was much lighter, her fear dissipating as Mark did an expert job at making her wet. In fact, her pussy was practically drooling onto the bed-sheets and Mark's face was glistening with Meri's juice. Holy Hell, I wasn't sure who would cum first, Meri or I.

That question was answered when Meri arched her back and cried out his name in ecstasy and for the first time in my life I saw a woman squirt. Mark's face was hit with several spurts of liquid as Meri spray-painted his mug. He looked like someone who'd been attacked by kids with a squirt gun and I nearly laughed. The stuff was dripping from his eyebrows for crying out loud. But Mark just grinned, proud as a peacock of having made Meri feel that good.

Now I had an idea what Meri meant when she said that I 'lose it' during anal sex. She let go of my hand and her hands frantically explored the physique of Mark. She seemed to be somewhere else, completely detached from what was happening around her and it wasn't because of the blindfold.

"Put it in, honey, now, put it in," she begged and Mark positioned himself at her drenched opening. Her legs opened more and more like the legs of a divider calliper the further Mark pushed himself into her.

By the time my sweetheart had buried himself completely in Meri's body she was almost doing a split. There was no sign of pain or discomfort, just pure unadulterated lust.

"Fuck me honey, please fuck me!" Meri wailed.

It didn't sound exactly dignified to be begging like that, but I guessed I wasn't much better when Meri was boning my rectum with the strap-on. In fact, if Mark's recollection of the events was anything to go by, Meri's utterances were positively graceful in comparison to what usually fell out of my skull when I had five and a half inches of rubber in my bowels.

Mark was ever so carefully sliding in and out of Meri's stretched pussy and she greeted every thrust with a squeal or a moan, completely lost in the sensation of the massive intrusion. Mark reached over and bit into one of the two dildo's of the strap-on. With his free hand, needing the other to steady himself over Meri, he twisted the whole assembly and I saw that the rubber dong could be screwed off. Once he had removed it he spat it out, and the removed 'inboard dildo' fell to the ground.

Now that the toy had had a dildo-ectomy, he put it down beneath me with the remaining dildo pointing upwards and I lost no time sitting down on it.

How the hell did he do that? He was concentrating on boning Meri and still had the presence of mind to see that I badly needed something in me. Seriously girls, forget the football jocks - go for the brainiac who has the excess capacity to make quick decisions, even if most of his blood is in the southern hemisphere. You might think your son is a sweetheart for doing the dishes without you having to tell him to? Mine was holding the dildo in place while I rode it like a Cowboy fleeing from a bunch of pissed off Sioux. All the while he was making slow gentle love to Meri. If someone ever tells you that men can't multi-task – don't believe them.

I sunk down on the toy again and again, the heated flesh of my pussy crashing into Mark's hand as he held the thing in place for me. But Meri beat me to the punch by - I don't know – either ten seconds or twelve years. In between Mark let out a growl that would put a grizzly to shame, pumping his spunk into Meri's womb. Oh, I was loving this 'living out your fantasies' business.

Meri

I had completely forgotten that Lydia was with us, but once the blinding bliss of my second orgasm had subsided and Mark had taken the blindfold off me, I saw her riding the Dildo like a girl possessed with Mark holding it. He had already injected his seed into my innards when Lydia went off like a rocket and came crashing down on the bed next to me.

"Jesus effing Christ," I said. "That was like humping a lamppost. God you're huge, Mark. I'll be walking like a Geisha for a week."

"Don't bet on it girl," Lydia groaned next to me with a knackered voice. "Two days and you won't be able to think about anything else but having that baseball bat in your pussy again."

I just laughed and hugged Mark close to my chest.

"That was absolutely amazing honey."

Mark

I know many guys dream of having two or even more women available to please them, but trust me, if you are anything but a selfish prick and care about more than just your own pleasure, it is hard work.

After making love to Meri, we all dozed off for an hour and afterwards the ladies went out for training. Meri's run-up looked distinctly funny that day.

Somehow we must have lit the fuse on mom that day, because she had me fuck her no less than three times and then Meri took her ass in the evening until mom finally passed out. I think she'd become a bit competitive having seen Meri squirt. Neither Meri nor I had managed to make mom squirt yet.

On Tuesday I woke up on the couch. As I said mom had wanted a good sodomizing and I had left them alone to have the night to themselves. I had actually planned to sleep in the second bedroom but after a few beers I had nodded off on the sofa.

My eyes fluttered open and mom winked at me with my cock in her mouth. I was starting to dread the times when she would be abroad for competitions again. Waking up to a gentle blowjob is something you get awfully quickly used and addicted to.

It only took a few minutes until I unloaded into mom's throat with a grunt and after cleaning me up she washed down the payload with a coffee, pouring me one after she had finished hers.

I looked at the clock and saw it was only 6am.

"Mom, what are you doing here at the butt-crack of dawn?"

"Mark, I wanted to talk to you about ... about ... some of my fantasies."

I nodded, understanding that for whatever reason, she wasn't comfortable to talk about it with Meri around.

"I ... I want to try a real cock in my ass. But you're a bit too big at least for the time being, so I thought ... well John and Rhonda visit over the weekend again, and they're good friends..."

It took me a while to think about it, but I suspect I had expected something like that, because my decision came quite quickly to me.

"If you want my blessing to have John do you up the backside, you have it," I said. "On the condition that you accept that Rhonda might want to have a little fun with me. I have reason to believe that they might be swingers. Rhonda slipped a few things in that regard."

Mom nodded her agreement. Then a thought struck me.

"Mom, you and Meri haven't been the least bit frightened by the fact that Al and Chad might have had their way with you in Barcelona. Could it be that you, or perhaps even both of you, fantasize about being taken by other men?"

Mom blushed and I saw some tears well up in her eyes.

"Would you be ... angry ... if I said yes?"

I kissed her. "Have you forgotten what I said about experimenting? I cannot promise that I like it. Perhaps I'll already be hurt seeing John have you. But I promised we'd try. However, for the case that I can't cope with it, I need your promise that it will remain a one-time experiment."

She kissed me and made the promise.

"By the way, mom. Let me, John and Rhonda talk about it beforehand, okay?"

She nodded again and walked out to the beach to take a morning bath in the ocean.

I waited until she came back.

"Mom, sit down again please."

She followed my request, continuing to wrap her long wet mane in a towel.

"Mom, what is it with your submissive streak? The talk we just had; sorry for being so blunt, but you sounded to me like a pitiful doormat. If I wanted someone with no own will or self-esteem, I'd buy an inflatable doll. If you want to play a bit during sex, fine, but apart from that I want you to be my mom, the woman I love and the woman who was strong enough to raise me at an age when other girls have barely been weaned off their Barbie sets."

Mom sighed. "I swing from one extreme to the other, don't I?"

I nodded. "'Fraid you do. If you wanna play sex slave, fine with me, just come down here naked except for thigh-highs and a garter belt and our safe-word is active. But no matter what you are wearing or not wearing, unless you are in that exact get-up, you are Lydia Karrass and you make your own decisions, are we agreed?"

She kissed me. "Remind me; who of us is thirty-two?"

I chuckled.

Meri

I could tell something wasn't quite right between Lydia and Mark and my first instinctual reaction was thinking that I had something to do with it. That was until Lydia told me about the talk they had had in the morning and in hindsight I could understand Mark's reasoning. We had both been rattled by our fuck-up in Barcelona and while trying to leave the control to him, we had subconsciously subjected ourselves to his command. For someone with as much respect for women as Mark had, that was bound to be unattractive. We'd humiliated ourselves and he wasn't liking it.

They seemed to have worked it out though, but I stayed away from them for the next two days to give them the time they needed to reconnect properly.

I woke up on Thursday with Mark's tongue in my pussy and he almost knocked me out. Lydia had laughed hysterically when Mark's face came up looking like a dog coming back in on a rainy day. I guess I had squirted again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.