Learning to Live in a Strange Land
Chapter 9: Sexperimentation

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sexperimentation - Mother and son flee from the regime in East Germany and have to rebuild their life after fate washes them up on the shores of California.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Meri

I couldn't believe that Mark had forgiven us so easily. I had been prepared to live with the shame that I had destroyed the unique love between Lydia and her son, but instead he had forgiven us and was now even sitting on the couch with me, his arms slung around my waist as he gently held me while I leaned back against his chest.

Lydia's body was still tuned to European time, so with her suffering from the mother of all jet lags, Mark and I had tucked her in and she had almost instantly fallen asleep.

His mom had always insisted that Mark was much more independent than your average eighteen-year-old, due to their history. He had admitted his drunk episode, but in my opinion that was more down to the shock of thinking his beloved mom had been raped. Most people I know would perhaps have downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills instead of booze.

But what had really surprised me was, how mature he'd reacted to seeing Lydia and me making love to each other. I'm as bi-sexual as they come, but Lydia had been merely curious, saying she would probably not be attracted that way to any woman other than me. Hearing him say that he was perfectly fine with me and Lydia experimenting with each other had surprised me, considering that just a few weeks ago he'd been rather reluctant to touch me. Giving the blessing for the woman he loved to have sex with someone else was quite a leap of faith.

Granted, he didn't really run the risk of losing Lydia to me. Make no mistake, I really loved her in a very close, intimate friendship kind of way. But I was way too scarred from several spectacularly failed short-time relationships to consider falling in love with someone any time soon. Hell, I hadn't even decided if I was looking for a woman or a man. The same for Mark. We only started 'dating' in late April, but over those four months I've really come to love him in the way I love Lydia. When I would start looking for a guy or girl to spend the rest of my life with, he or she would have to live up to the comparison with Mark and Lydia and that was a damn high standard to meet.

"I had really expected you to freak out at seeing Lydia and me make out," I pondered aloud and I could feel him chuckle underneath me.

"Well, I would have preferred to learn about it from you, not from a tape," he said. "But I wasn't kidding. I expected it to happen. Despite the fact that I was conceived quite early, mom hasn't had that much sex in her life. She's been responsible for raising a child since puberty. I think she's only starting to explore her sexual identity properly. But hopefully here and not in a hotel room in Barcelona."

"We really don't remember anything about it," I admitted. "That bitch filled us up like a gas station servant. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the drinks were spiked. And we two naïve bimbo's believed she was trying to hand us an olive branch."

"Don't beat yourself up over it, Meri. She wanted to hurt mom and she would have found a way. Hell, who knows, the alternative might have been taking a hammer to mom's kneecaps. The important thing is that Al and Chad knew what was wrong and what was right. I know it can be fun to get drunk and be silly, but I'd prefer we do that here, so one of us can stay half-way sober and make sure the others get safely tucked in. There are people out there who would have loved to take a snap of me lying in the ditch in a pool of my own vomit. There are lessons to be learned from this."

"And we've learned them, I promise," I replied and he gently rubbed my tummy in response. "But what about you and Lydia now?"

He sighed.

"Well, for the time being, I'll have to make myself scarce again, probably postpone college by another year. Instead of introducing my identity, I'll have to adopt a new nom de plume for the FHM gig. And if I ever want to have a chance to marry mom, I'll most likely have to undergo plastic surgery. I'll let John handle that. No matter what, it has definitely set us back by years."

It was amazing how mature he reacted to the proverbial shit we'd dumped on the poor boy with our naïveté. I felt bad that he had to take the brunt of the consequences.

Mark

We spent the whole evening on the couch, just cuddling a bit, talking. Rhonda had called at eight and was happy that things had worked out. I had asked her to pass the telephone to John, discussed a few things with him and asked him for a briefing the next morning. He would drop by at breakfast time.

When we retired for the night, I invited Meri to jump in with mom and I, but she insisted we needed the time for ourselves and went to sleep in my old room. In the end she should be right. Mom woke up at least three times, breaking down in tears, guilt-ridden and still scared that I would leave her and I ended up holding her most of the night gently trying to soothe her. She was really in a mess over what had happened, and I was happy about a specific request I'd made to John.

Mom had finally calmed down by the time John joined us for breakfast.

"Mom, Meri, don't get this the wrong way, but John and I have set a few things in motion without consulting you, mainly concerning either me or all three of us."

They both nodded their understanding and I turned the floor over to John.

"First of all, Mark asked me if you could use my residence in St. Kitts and Nevis, and I think it is a good idea that you all disappear for a while until the worst upheaval in the media has died down. I've made a deal with the prosecutor's office to have your testimony in the Kennuck trial taken via video link. I think it's a good idea for all of you to spend the next three weeks in the Caribbean. You'd be back in time for the charity run if you still want to do that."

Both of them agreed, with Meri admitting that she could definitely use a vacation after the hard training for the Olympics.

"The next thing," John continued, sorting through his notes. "USATF has agreed that the incident will remain classified and the trial will be closed to the public and the media. But I should warn you, and that goes especially for you, Lydia. USATF is seriously losing their patience with you. They aren't exactly a liberal organization. Two female athletes being intimate has caused a bit of turmoil among the conservatives and I can only smooth over so many ruffled feathers. No more stunts please."

Both of them blushed and promised to keep their lives in the private in the future. Not that we had much choice anyway.

"The next thing, and I know you won't like it, Lydia, but I agree with Mark that he should postpone college by another year. With his cover blown in public, the media would be all over him if he started attending classes in two weeks."

Mom's scowl was testament to the fact that she was not pleased with postponing my education once again, but I could also see the sadness in her eyes, her knowing that she was to blame for my blown identity.

We continued talking about several media strategies John had been working on and mom agreed with my suggestion that John's contract should be extended immediately, with a substantial raise of his fee. He'd done a lot to avert this crisis, and especially what he'd done for me was way beyond his contractual obligations.

Lydia

I didn't know whether to feel good about Mark's relatively easy forgiveness or whether to feel bad about the fact that it was necessary in the first place. I was supposed to be the mature partner in this relationship, but if anything, Mark had shown a much bigger level of maturity lately.

I wasn't really surprised when John took me aside and let me know in no uncertain terms that I should count my blessings that I had a son and lover like Mark, insisting that he would have had a hard time forgiving Rhonda so easily if she had pulled such a stunt on him. It's not easy to be effectively told that you're a blithering idiot, but I resigned myself to accepting the blame and perhaps let Mark be the man in the house, a job he'd been doing admirably since his youth.

Since we'd be leaving the next day we wanted to go shopping, and that wasn't easy as we were supposed to be invisible, which for people like Meri and myself is virtually impossible in Pasadena. Like always, John had the perfect solution. He gave us use of his private jet, so we could go to Montreal in Canada, where nobody would expect us. We could go shopping and then we'd stay in the hotel for a night before flying straight to St. Kitts and Nevis. That was our generous medal bonuses down the drain, but who cares, we're not exactly in need of pinching pennies anymore.

Arriving in Montreal's shopping district, we were surprised when Mark led us into a large sex shop. Walking straight to the toy section, he turned around, looking at us with a wide grin.

"Well, ladies, since you've apparently been in an experimental mood lately, I gathered we should do it properly and I shall be most happy watching the two of you have a go at it. Everybody picks what he or she is interested in and when we're at John's place I want to see a little show, something that turns me on, and something the two of you will actually remember afterwards."

I looked at Meri and both our cheeks were quite rosy in abashment, but also with a certain level of arousal. Mark was taking control and it made me wet.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"First of all, you need this," he said and I gasped when he took a strap-on dildo from the shelf. It was one of the two sided things where the one using it had an 'inner dildo' to shove up her own honey pot.

It didn't look like Mark was open to any negotiation and he went on to the next shelf, where he shocked me even more. He selected a couple of blindfolds, which was a given for me, but then he grabbed a set of differently sized butt-plugs and one with a faux pony-tail attached to it, complete with a hair circlet with faux pony ears. Well at least the mane was already there, I thought with a strange mix of surprise and arousal.

"Lydia," he said, avoiding to call me mom in case someone could hear it. "You've experimented with anal sex, but I'm probably a bit big at least for now, but maybe Meri can do something about your curiosity."

I heard Meri gasp next to me. The secret about his size was one I had not told her yet.

"How big?" Meri asked excitedly.

"Damned if I know," Mark replied with a shrug. "Eight something."

Meri looked around and found a little gag-toy a 'penis-meter'. She grabbed Mark by the hand and dragged him into a changing cubicle. I snickered and kept watch to avoid one of the shop assistants catching them. I could hear the sound of Mark's pants being zipped open and then a very surprised and nervous giggle from Meri.

When they weren't back out after two minutes, I poked my head in and had to stop myself from laughing. Mark was leaning against the wall, eyes closed and desperately trying not to make any noise, while Meri had his precious bit in her mouth happily bobbing her head back and forth. When she noticed me she flashed me a happy grin without releasing her prize from her mouth. I smiled, shook my head, and went back to watching out for overzealous shop assistants.

Soon I heard a muffled groan from Mark and a satisfied hum from Meri and they both came back out a short while later. Meri happily licked her lips and Mark looked fairly cross-eyed, but very happy.

"And?" I asked.

"8 inches 3/8 fully hard," Meri reported looking at me with lustful eyes. "And, fuck me, almost 6 inches girth. Why didn't you tell me earlier. I'd have sucked every drop out of it when he body-painted me."

"You can make up for lost time when we're there, honey."

Mark's dry reply made us giggle and I finally started to feel better. Somehow he could always make me feel happy. Mark led us further into the shop until we arrived in the lingerie department. I knew exactly what he had in mind and started to look for fish-net thigh highs and a matching suspender belts. Meri followed my example and she looked at me questioningly.

"No panties?" she asked.

"No panties," I replied, tilting my head in Mark's direction. "Spoils the view."

She just giggled nervously and put four of her own ensembles into the trolley.

"Okay, we have all that I'm interested in," Mark said. "Now it's your turn. Have a look around and select what you want."

Well, if he wanted to give us free reign, I was more than willing to indulge my darling son and his eyes bugged out when I selected a 'naughty boy', a curved anal dildo cum prostate massager for use on men, but he said nothing. He merely gave me a lopsided grin added a second tub of lube to our growing selection of purchases.

Meri's face was beet-read, but she braved her embarrassment and added nipple clamps with a chain and fuzzy handcuffs to the selection together with an 'Ultra-Dong blue', a double-dildo. We added a couple of cleaning lotions, massage oils and disposable clyster syringes to it and pushed our trolley to the checkout looking like we were about to outfit an underground brothel.

Mark ignored the lusty looks from the young girl at the checkout, mine and Meri's death stares might have had to do with that, and once everything was stored in neutral bags, we continued our shopping tour.

"That's gonna be a VERY interesting three weeks, isn't it," Meri remarked with a giggle and Mark and I just grinned at her.

The next stop was an art store where Mark bought all sorts of colors, skin-friendly organic thinner, brushes - all he needed to produce body paintings.

Then we were off for an electronics store where he bought professional photo and video equipment.

By the time he had everything he wanted, he was loaded like a mule, so we headed back to the airport and stored everything in the plane's cargo compartment. From there it was back into the city for lunch and then to the mall again to buy some clothing, although Mark made it clear that most of the time we wouldn't need any, a prospect that seemed to arouse Meri quite a bit. I was used to it and looked forward to some quality nude time in the Caribbean sun.

By the time we returned to the hotel, we were so knackered, we barely managed to undress, before all three of us fell onto the king-sized bed and drifted off to sleep in a naked pile. The other two bedrooms of the suite wouldn't be needed.

Mark

Now that's a hero's way to wake up. When my eyes fluttered open, I had a female head in the crook of each shoulder. Their arms were slung around my waist and both were sleeping peacefully their warm breath gently brushing my neck.

Finding myself in a sort of ménage à trois only a little over a year after finally resolving my relationship with mom seemed weirdly fast, but I don't think any of us doubted that Meri's presence was a temporary thing. At some point in the future she would come to a decision whether she was looking for a male or a female soul-mate and start her own family. As much as we both loved her, neither mom nor I could ever build the same emotional connection to her that the two of us had. It felt right for the moment to share our lover with her, but we could never give her the same contentment that finding your true soulmate brings.

I noticed that they were at least half awake when two hands grabbed my morning wood and started to jack me off in surprising unison.

"Found something you like, ladies?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.