Ssshotguneagle
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Paperback Writer

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Popular female gamer gets kidnapped by three men who have plans for her and her new future.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Needles   Violence  

"Pathetic!" Kenny yelled.

He yanked the whip off her neck, leaving Leah gasping for air. Leah writhed in despair as she welcomed more air into her lungs. It was difficult to soothe her aching neck. All she could do was wait for the pain to go away and sob.

Kenny tossed the whip to the ground and walked over to his cart of tools. After he grabbed what he wanted, he walked back to Leah, standing in front of her. She was still sobbing, trying to get used to the discomfort that was steadily growing. Kenny thought she looked incredibly sexy. He thought she could make her look sexier.

He roughly grabbed her mouth with one hand. He was about to tell her to open her mouth but when he squeezed her mouth, it opened slightly. That was enough for Kenny to insert the ring gag he grabbed from the cart into her mouth. Before Leah realized what he did, Kenny quickly placed it in her in mouth correctly, and fastened the strap behind her head.

"If you can't even perform a simple task, then there is perhaps no hope for you. But I'll make you learn. All you bitches learn, eventually."

Her black hair was caught in the strap but Kenny didn't mind. Leah tried expelling the object out of her mouth. When that didn't work she next tried to close her mouth. It was impossible. Leah realized in horror, her mouth was wide open and vulnerable to Kenny.

"Wha a huck! Et it aww! Et it aww!" Leah yelled. Her tongue was waving rapidly, hoping to push the ring out of her mouth. But with the strap secured around her head, it was not going to happen.

Kenny smiled that damn smile Leah quickly learned to hate. He took a step back to admire her unprotected body. She was definitely a prize. Kenny preferred those who looked like the "girl next door." They were much more fun to break. The innocent look they have drove Kenny wild. The more "angelic" the girls looked, the more medieval his method was.

Leah thought if she bobbed her head hard enough, the gag would fall out. The only thing she succeeded was causing more pain to her arms, which were still holding her body up.

Kenny walked up to her vulnerable body once again. Even hanging up to her toes, Kenny towered her. He yanked her hair down from behind, forcing her head up. Leah gave a loud moan from the hair pulling.

"You are looking so fucking hot, bitch. Your torment is giving me a hard-on. I know how you can help me make it rock solid. Will you help me?"

Kenny forced her head to nod.

"UCK YUU!"

"Why thank you, my dear. You are too kind."

Leah tried to kick him but her legs felt like they were getting heavier with each passing second. She couldn't even bring her knees up.

"The first thing a slave like you needs to learn, is to accept her Master. One way for a slave to show that for her Master is to accept a part of him."

After hearing this, Leah began to thrash around. She immediately assumed his "gift" was his cum. While Kenny loved seeing her this way, he slapped her hard on the face with his free hand.

"Settle down whore! You don't deserve to have my cum!" Kenny said as if reading Leah's mind. "You haven't earned the pleasure to have my cum. There are no cutting corners here!"

Leah was dazed from the slap. She thought she didn't hear what Kenny had just said. What the fuck am I going to do, Leah thought. This guy just keeps getting worse. I don't want to be here when he reaches his definition of "worse".

Leah closed her eyes, not being able to bear seeing what happens next with her mouth so vulnerable. Kenny didn't like this. With his free hand, he squeezed her neck hard, choking her once again. Her eyes shot open with a look of fear in them. Leah gagged loudly.

"Don't you fucking dare close your eyes, you ungrateful slut. Slaves always welcome whatever gifts their master gives them. How can a slave be so rude? Are you really that ungrateful?" Kenny was waiting for a response. When Leah realized what he was waiting for, she tried to answer, but no sound came out.

Kenny positioned his ear towards Leah's open mouth. "What was that? I can't hear you."

Leah scraped whatever effort was left on the bottom of the barrel and said softly, "Ohh..."

"'No' what!? What does a slave call her master?" Kenny's grip on Leah's neck got a little bit tighter. She had no idea how she was able to say anything else, let alone make any kind of sound.

"Ohh ... Err..." Leah tried to say "No Sir," but was incoherent because of the ring gag and the choking. Kenny knew what she said and smiled his evil smile.

"That's better, slave." With that, Kenny accumulated his own saliva before spitting in Leah's forced, open mouth. He released her neck, this time pinching her nose shut while still forcing her head up by pulling on her hair.

Leah's eyes got wider after realizing what Kenny had just did. Kenny loved the look of horror on her face. He knew Leah would hate that. It amused him that she thought this small act of violation disgusted her immensely. If she thought this was bad, Kenny was looking forward to doing things to her that just might make her go into a catatonic state. But Kenny didn't want to do that to her. Not right away anyway. He always took small steps of degradation with his "slaves". It's like stabbing someone with a knife. If you want them to truly feel it, you need to do it slowly, and finish it off with a slower twist of the blade.

Leah tried to spit it out but Kenny had a firm grip on her head. She couldn't breathe through her nose thanks to him. Leah didn't inhale enough oxygen before Kenny pinched her nose shut. When she couldn't hold out any longer, Leah, with dread, swallowed Kenny's spit. He kept his hold on her until he saw she swallowed it all.

"EW UHHER UCKA! AAARRRGGHHH!!!" Leah yelled out loud.

"Was that a thank you? Aw you're quite welcome, slave. Since you're so grateful, here's another." Kenny accumulated more saliva this time. Leah tried to break out of his grip, not believing he was going to do it again.

"Oh my God, he's going to do it again! NO!" Leah thought.

This time Kenny slowly dropped his spit into Leah's mouth. Leah could do nothing but accept it whether she liked it or not. She closed her eyes, not caring what the consequences were. After spitting the very last drop, Kenny waited for her to swallow it.

"How come you bitches are always so eager to disobey? That's okay. You'll learn. Just like the rest of them, you're going to learn what it means to disobey her master. And it is nothing like the stories you hear!"

Leah held out a little longer this time before inevitably swallowing his spit once more. Kenny finally released her hair, letting her head drop forward. Leah could only try to scrape whatever remnants of his spit were in her mouth with her tongue. She started to cry again, still having a hard time believing the situation she was in. Never in a million years did she think this would happen to her. No one deserves this kind of treatment. These animals need to be put away. They don't deserve to be free. Leah may have felt like she was defeated, but was still determined to stop these monsters.

Kenny went over to where the whiskey was stored away and poured himself a glass. He brought it over along with a few more items for the next act.

He set his glass down on a nearby table. Kenny grabbed one of the unused chains that he pulled down earlier, and pulled it down further. He pulled it all the way down along Leah's right side. At the end of the chain he connected a thick-padded strap to it. Kenny used that strap to encircle Leah's right knee. After securing it, he pulled the other end of the chain, which resulted in her right knee rising until it was next to her right tit. Kenny secured the chain, leaving her right leg propped up.

He repeated the same process with her other leg using a different chain and strap. In the end, her legs were spread wide open with her knees bent. On the upside, her knees were helping her take some of the strain from her arms holding her body up. It won't take long before Leah's knees begin to ache next.

Kenny loved the way her legs looked. Just the perfect amount of meat on them, he thought. He remembered from some of her videos, she stated she rarely works out. Seems she is just blessed to have a knockout body. Bad for Leah. Great for Kenny.

And just like the rest of her body, Leah's pussy was just as cute and innocent-looking. Kenny bent down to come face to face with it. He didn't mind the little patch she left unshaven. But he knew Buddy and he likes his women hairless down there. So that'll be gone as soon as it's his turn to have fun with Leah.

Without any warning, Kenny inserted two fingers inside Leah's pussy. Leah howled very loudly, shaking about trying to get Kenny out of her. She looked down to see what he was doing and only howled more. Leah immediately began to cry from her torment. She knew it was unavoidable, but it didn't mean she was ready for it.

Kenny couldn't move around inside as much due to how dry Leah was. He took his fingers out before standing up to face Leah.

"This ain't turning you on, bitch? Huh? You can't find any pleasure in my sick games? That's okay. I prefer my slaves to hate it. It makes it that much more enjoyable for me. Your pain is my pleasure."

Kenny inserted his fingers that were just in Leah's pussy inside her mouth. He used her tongue to make his fingers wet. Leah couldn't avoid them. She was disgusted that he was making her taste his fingers. Leah never did anything like that before. Todd, her boyfriend, would joke around after finger-fucking her, trying to get her to lick his fingers. He knew she would never do that so he thought it was funny when he would get near her mouth with his fingers covered in her juices. She would laugh and tell him to stop. Leah was not in a laughing mood this time.

Kenny kept his fingers in her mouth until Leah provided enough saliva to coat them. When he was satisfied, Kenny went back down and reinserted his fingers back in Leah's pussy. She hated it even more now that Kenny was able to enter with ease thanks to her spit. Kenny was delighted to discover she was tight! Again, recalling from some of her videos he watched, she mentioned her current boyfriend is the only guy she had a serious relationship with. His dick must be a sorry excuse of a manhood, Kenny thought.

Oh well. It was a very pleasant surprise.

He worked his fingers inside her, making sure he covered every inch of her. He barely inserted another finger in there, testing how much she could handle. A fourth finger was out of the question.

"You got a tight pussy. I fucking love that! It makes it that much more fun to stretch it out. You are not going like it, but that's okay. Cuz I'm gonna love every second of it."

Kenny worked his fingers in her while she was crying. Her crying only turned him on more and motivated him to keep at it. Leah was also unable to stop from drooling because of her forced open mouth. She tried to imagine herself anywhere else but where she was at the moment. Unfortunately, much to her dismay, she was becoming aroused from Kenny's finger fucking. Only her boyfriend, Todd, knew how easily aroused and wet she gets when they are intimate. This definitely was not an intimate moment, but her body didn't know any better.

Kenny was overjoyed when Leah's pussy was drenched with her juices.

"Oh, yeah, you're definitely a slut. You were meant to be one from the day you were born. You know how I can tell? Cuz you're enjoying this right now. Look how fucking wet you're getting! What a fucking whore!"

Leah could barely hear Kenny. Her body continued to betray her as the pleasure increased in her loins thanks to Kenny. Her sobbing slowly intertwined with moans she couldn't help express. They were passed the point of no return. Leah needed to get off. Her body was screaming for it. If she could, she would've helped Kenny by swaying her hips to match with his finger assault. It was probably a good thing. Leah didn't want Kenny to know that she wanted to help. But Kenny knew.

"You might as well not fight it. I know you're a horny cum slut. You're just like the other women who come through here. And they think they can take the easy route, but not with me. You need to learn discipline. I find that the hard way is most effective. You'll see."

Leah ignored Kenny and focused on achieving orgasm. She was getting close. She could feel it. At this point Leah didn't bother to hide her moans of pleasure. It was too overwhelming. Right when she was about to go over the edge, Kenny stopped abruptly and pulled his fingers out of her. Leah's eyes opened wide in confusion. She looked at Kenny to see what he was doing. He stood back on his feet.

"Like I said bitch: it's not gonna be that easy." Kenny spat on her face. He didn't care if it went in her mouth. "You bitches make me sick". His spit landed on her eye and nose. Leah blinked rapidly to wipe his spit from her eye. She was glad Kenny stopped but was more disappointed. Leah wanted to cum. She thought he might as well have finished since he started.

"Wait, what am I thinking?" Leah thought. "I can't give in to this sick fuck! I can't give him the satisfaction."

Kenny once again disappeared behind Leah. She was starting to lose feeling in her arms. Soon it'll be her legs. Leah has no idea how long Kenny plans on keeping her like this. She wanted to get down so bad.

"Hease ... et ee oun ... eeease..." Leah pleaded with her captor to let her down. Kenny ignored her. He knelt behind Leah's exposed ass, spreading her cheeks wide to inspect her asshole. She jumped from Kenny's touch. It was something Leah was never going to get used to.

"Have you ever shoved anything up your ass, slave?" Kenny asked even though he had a good idea what the answer was. Leah was in hysterics. Every time Kenny informed her of what he planned next, she managed to find strength to resume her thrashing around, hoping it would loosen her binds. Leah was not going to be that lucky.

"That's what I thought" Kenny used his other two fingers from his other hand to shove inside her pussy. "You don't mind if I use your juices to help me get in your ass easier, do you? No? Why thank you." Kenny once again buried his fingers deep inside Leah's wet pussy. "Gotta make sure I'm well-lubricated, otherwise you will definitely not enjoy this. You're probably wondering why I'm being so nice all of a sudden."

"Nice!?" Leah thought. She hated how she couldn't form words because of the ring gag. It was tormenting her just as much that she lost the ability to shout at her kidnapper. She wanted him to know what she was thinking but there was no way that was going to happen. All she could do now is fight. Well, that is not exactly accurate. "Endure" would be a better word.

"Well, so far I am beyond satisfied with you. Alpha has brought in plenty of prizes in the past but you are, by far, the most promising out of all of them. He has really done it this time. AND he came up with a genius plan! I can't wait til we get that started. That motherfucker knows how to have a good time."

Leah remembered meeting Alpha yesterday. She didn't take him seriously. How could she? She never imagined she would be in this kind of position. Above all else, Leah thought she would've escaped by now. There's still hope.

"So I thought I take this moment to take it easy on you. But don't get used to it, ya hear? Hey! I asked you a question!" Kenny yelled. Leah knew what he wanted her to say. She really wanted to keep being defiant and fight, but, at the same time, Leah really wanted this to end. She needed to regain her strength. Live to fight another day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.