My Life With My Father - Cover

My Life With My Father

 

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Michael is a fifty-year-old man who lost his wife four years earlier. They had met in the theatre, got married, having two girls. He, in a change of pace, went to an audition and since then, his life started to change. All because of the young girl he met. Her name is Karol and at first look appears only seventeen years old. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Karol and I rehearsed our scenes, when we had a chance; at least all but 1-1 and 2-1, which both needed Phyllis. We were rehearsing Act 2 at the theatre this week, then going off to eat somewhere and do some improv, if we felt like.

We have a week left before Hell Week, also known as Tech Week, which is what you call the final five days before opening night, in the theatre. You add costumes, makeup, set pieces along with lights and sound during this week. You stay later — you work to perfect scenes, just general craziness ensues, Thus the moniker 'Hell Week.'

More than a couple of times, I've been in plays where you didn't start doing complete run-throughs until Hell Week. Fortunately, we start run-throughs on Thursday of this week ... George has always been a proponent of letting the actors understand the flow from one scene to the next.

Adding to the fact of Hell Week, was that we were going up on Saturday to Santa Fe, to audition for BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, which was coming up at Santa Fe University, which is about an hour drive north from us in Albuquerque.

We arrived at rehearsal, and George and Phyllis were already there. We walked in and saw our set taking shape.

"John Miller had the hot tub delivered today ... Is it supposed to be a two person hot tub, Michael?" George asked.

"Yes, George ... any larger, filled with water might be two heavy for this 64 year old stage."

"The techs were here when it arrived, they made the comment that it may be hard to light, especially with water in it," George said.

"That actually works out, George! A little bit of blue-shaded lighting might be all that's necessary to set the mood. Have they filled it with water?"

"Yes, they have ... and its been powered on a dedicated circuit, just in case," George replied. "We start in Ten minutes with Act 2 scene 1."

Karol went to the women's dressing room and put on her clear bikini top, with a nice tight blouse over it, and a real tight pair of jeans over her bikini bottom.

"PLACES" "Curtain"

"Act 2 — Scene 1," Go!

Phyllis, as MOLLY "Robert, you dirty rotten sonofabitch, did you fuck your own daughter, on our bed?"

Michael, as ROBERT "You've never cared about anybody but yourself — Why start now? At least now, I'm finally getting some!"

Phyllis slapped me rather hard, broke character and asked, "Are you all right, Michael?"

"I'm fine, go on everybody," I said.

MOLLY "What a whore! You fucked your own daughter ... you took your own daughter's virginity ... in our bed, the same bed that you took mine in, all those years ago. You're one sick bastard — I'm calling the police!"

I decided to give Phyllis a real slap, to see her reaction. She looked at me, and gave me a barely perceptible nod that she was OK.

ROBERT "I didn't take your virginity all those years ago, you gave it to me. You are such a ... bitch, just because I gave my daughter what you haven't asked for in over a month. She could probably give you a lesson or two in how to please a man."

Karol, as JESSICA coming in from offstage, "What the hell is going out here ... why are the two of you yelling so loud? What happened, Daddy — Oh my god — are you all right? Did — did mommy hit you?"

MOLLY "Did your father sleep with you last night, Jessica? Did he have sex with you?"

JESSICA "Yeah. We had sex, and he fucked me really good, twice! He wanted it. I wanted it. It was consensual ... and it was fan-fuckin-tastic!"

MOLLY "You're not eighteen yet, you ... little slut. You can't consent! At least not in this state!"

Phyllis gave Karol a perfectly timed stage slap, with Karol dropping to both knees, and putting up her hands to protect herself from any more.

JESSICA "Mom, mommy ... what the hell ... he was so good ... Daddy was really good in bed. I was just giving him my love, since you stopped!"

ROBERT to Molly, "Don't you yell at her? I'll call the police if you hit her again, you intoxicated piece of shit..."

MOLLY "You're the piece of shit, Robert!"

JESSICA "NO, he's not, Mother ... you are! You've changed. You've changed ... so much that I can't tell who or what you are any more! You hit Daddy — You hit me!"

Karol started to really cry hard,

MOLLY "Jessica, I can't believe you're talking to your own mother like this? I've got half a mind to put you over my knee right now and slap some sense into you."

ROBERT "Don't even think about it, Molly! I will not let you abuse your own daughter."

MOLLY "I'm not the one abusing her — you are! I'll talk to this stupid slut-whore anyway I want. I'm her mother, and she's not of age yet. Pack your bags, you stupid fuck ... you're going to jail for incest, and she'll be living here, with me."

ROBERT "You call her any more names like that ... and they'll be taking me away for beating you within an inch of your life. You're the one who's always drunk, you smell like a goddam liquor store."

ROBERT "Jess, did you have a man over last night?"

JESSICA "What Daddy? Oh – yeah! Some ... some older guy broke in and — and he stripped off my panties and dragged me into your bedroom last night ... Mommy and Daddy, it was horrible ... He hurt me, inside. He threatened to kill me ... if I fought him. I didn't recognize him at all, it was so dark ... when it all happened!"

ROBERT "Did he ... penetrate you, honey?"

JESSICA "Yes, Daddy, he wore, wore one of those — those rubber things on his dick."

ROBERT "So, you never saw his face, and he wore a condom?"

JESSICA "Yes, Daddy, that's right!"

MOLLY "You dirty rotten bastard! You think that's gonna stop me from calling the police?"

ROBERT "Call them ... to report Jessica being raped, I don't care ... go ahead, they'll see that you're drunk, they'll see that you slapped her, and they'll probably take you away."

JESSICA "I've still got bruises all over my arms from last week, when mommy slapped me, Daddy! Will that help?"

MOLLY "I see now ... this has turned into a witch hunt. I'm going to pack my things and leave this hellhole right now. You two deserve each other. After I dry out, I'm going to be calling the police and report you as a child molester ... then your slut of a daughter will be put in child services until she turns 18."

ROBERT (waiting a beat)"You said you were going to leave, so leave! Don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out ... stupid bitch!"

"BLACKOUT"

George got up and applauded saying, "Is everybody all right? Some of those slaps, didn't look pulled."

We all said we were OK!


We all went back to my place after we were through doing scenes 2 and 3. We tried the scenes with the hot tub bubbles going. It might be too loud to keep on the whole scene, maybe just to start and then I'll turn it off as it gets to the steamier dialogue.

Since my hot tub is larger, we all got in and quickly coupled off, as is usual. Interestingly, but not completely unexpected, my phone rang. Karol laughed and got it for me.

"Hello? This is Michael."

"HI, Ruthie!"

"Yeah, of course we're in the hot tub, why not?"

"No, we're not naked at this time we've got guests. So when are you and your sister coming to see the play?"

"It opens in 11 days."

"Yeah, I'm excited. This is a great play!"

"Oh, good — you're coming opening night, that's great."

"Hmm-mm, you'll finally get to meet Karol."

"I know you'll love her as much as I do, well ... maybe a little less. Oh, be sure and bring a suit for tubbing, unless you'll be adventurous enough to jump in without one."

"I'm just saying, a hot tub feels much better naked, doesn't it Karol?" (I put the phone up to Karol and she said, "Can't wait to meet the two of you!")

"Yes, she sounds nice. When you get here, you'll see why I fell in love with her, I know you will."

"We're all going up on Saturday to Santa Fe to audition for a production of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST."

"By all, I mean Karol and I, along with George our director, and Phyllis - you met her before — She's coming with us."

"Yes ... wish us luck, honey."

"Sure, I will."

"Bye to you too, love you!"

"I remember Ruthie," Phyllis said. "How old is she now?"

"Twenty three, and she has twin sons, who are four years old, I believe."

George asked, "And your other daughter, Michael?"

"Her name is Michaelina, but we all call her Mika — She's 21, married, but no kids yet."

"Isn't it Mika who looks just like Louise," Phyllis asked.

"No, it's Ruthie who looks like Louise. As a matter of fact, she sent me a picture of her by herself. She had on a dress just like the kind Louise used to wear. It was..." I tried to hold back, but the rains came.

Thankfully Karol was right there for me. She hugged me and calmly spoke to me saying, "It's all right, Michael. I understand ... we all understand."

I looked over at Phyllis, and her eyes were moist, and George even had a mist in his eyes. They were in each other's arms, obviously enjoying being a couple. As I saw George moving towards Phyllis to give her a kiss, Karol took me and sat on my lap and kissed me real hard.

"Oh, Daddy ... make love to me, please?"

I took her by the hand and we got out of the hot tub and waved goodbye to George and Phyllis, who were lip-locked together.

We went to our bedroom and closed and locked the door. Karol slowly stripped off her suit and I wasted no time in getting out of my board shorts.

"I love you, Karol. I never thought I'd love again, after losing my Louise," I said between sobs.

"I can tell that the love you had with her was one of those eternal kinds of love, never expecting one another to be without each other for very long. I hope I can measure up to Louise ... she's set quite a standard for me to achieve."

I rambled, "She actually told me, it's funny now to say this, that it was OK for me to marry again. She figured that I'd been married so long, that I became one of those guys who can't live their life unless they have a love by their side. As it was, I never even looked for another woman. I just felt I was lucky enough to have had her in my life ... I couldn't possibly find another woman who would love me, without wanting to change me from what Louise did for me ... to me."

"I love the man you are, Michael. Don't change a thing."

She got on the bed and spread her legs apart for me, waiting for whatever I wanted. I decided what I wanted and went over and dove my mouth down to her very pink pussy, thrusting my tongue deep inside her, causing her to scream, although she did put her pillow in her mouth thinking she couldn't be loud. I took it away and said, Scream all you want Baby!"

After she came down, I continued my assault on her moistness, licking on her clit for a while, and then I put a couple fingers in her, alongside my tongue. She apparently liked that a lot, due to the fact that she started to tremble, and moan rather loudly asking my advice.

Her breathing had become very staccato and she was moving quite a bit while I had my tongue in her. She really was closing in on a massive orgasm, so I took my tongue out and started jacking two fingers in her pussy very fast.

"Oh, ohh ... oh god Michael ... oh yeah Michael, oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy; that feels so nice, don't stop don't stop Michael; I'm-I'm cumming — cumming, oohh, cumming, Michael oh Michael that was so good. Give me a minute, OK?" She was breathing rather hard.

I didn't. About five seconds later I took and shoved my very hard dick inside this woman I love, and couldn't keep from pounding and pounding at her. She held her legs up and allowed me to get even deeper as I moved forward, which raised her butt off the ground. I felt I was deeper in Karol than ever before, hoping to satisfy her ... youthful desires.

I was slowing down a little, up in this position, but I tried to make up for it, by going real deep. With every stroke in, I heard a loud grunt from my K.

I grabbed her and flipped us from her back to mine. The squish between us felt so good I almost came right then and there, but I held out. I wanted this to be our best lovemaking session ever, so I started pushing up into her, making her wobble around on my dick. That seemed to do the trick, her moaning started again. With my remaining strength, and lower body muscles I pushed with all my might up into her and ... and ... I started to cum, like nobodies business, over and over again; I didn't think a man my age generated as much cum as I put in my Karol.

"Oh my god, Michael! That was amazing my only question was, exactly who were you fucking just then, me or Louise?"

I caught my breath and said, "You could tell, Karol ... I'm sorry? Louise and I would often get in that position so she didn't have to work as hard for me to cum inside her. Forgive me, please?"

"Oh, Michael ... that was so wonderful and so tender. I want some more of that, maybe once a month or so?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.