My Life With My Father - Cover

My Life With My Father

 

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Michael is a fifty-year-old man who lost his wife four years earlier. They had met in the theatre, got married, having two girls. He, in a change of pace, went to an audition and since then, his life started to change. All because of the young girl he met. Her name is Karol and at first look appears only seventeen years old. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

We ended up taking Karol's car back to her place; I told her to get a few changes of clothes plus anything else she wanted and she could move in with me, for the duration of the play, at least. That made her smile.

We got into my car; she threw her bag in the back, and we went off to get some lunch. We talked more about our families. I found out she has an older sister, named Britni and a younger brother, named Richard. They're both married, Britni has a son and Richard has a daughter. Her mom and dad died in a plane accident about seven years ago. She has had a few relationships, but nothing that ever lasted.

Let me give you a physical description of Karol; about 5ft2 inches tall, red hair the shade of Duchess Sarah Ferguson. She is very similarly shaped to my oldest daughter, Ruth; probably a 30B bust, again like Ruthie is. To finish the description, she has big beautiful brown eyes. Except for hair color, we could probably pass as father and daughter. I wonder if George will want me to color my hair?

I'm 6ft1 inch tall, blondish hair that is just turning gray at the temples. I weigh around 180 ... I was a track athlete in college; I ran the 5k and 10k races — it kept me in shape.

I turned to Karol and asked, "If we run into someone we know, how do you want to play it, K?"

"Well, I've been thinking about that, and I see only four possibilities; Someone we don't know, someone we both know — but didn't know we know, Somebody you know and I don't and vice-versa."

"Logical girl ... and beautiful — a deadly combination!"

"Thank you, Daddy! Actually for purposes of character for our play, I think it best to just wait for a situation, and then go with it. If we realize we handled it incorrectly, that'll help us with the next scenario."

"So smart. Wow — where were you when I was thirty?"

"You were married and I was in 4th grade, Daddy. That begs a question about the play. How young was Jessica when her daddy started seeing her as a sexual object?"

"Well, Karol," I said, "Some pedophiles start with girls as young as seven and eight. Of course, it's against their will, but, to the man — the pedophile, he thinks it's more than that. If I thought it would help, I would find and interview one. However, I think I can reasonably get into the head of Robert, since I first thought you were only seventeen, and was turned on by you."

"That's awfully courageous of you to say that to me, Michael. Now that you know I'm thirty, how has that changed your feelings for me?"

"To be perfectly frank, K, I'm in a personal quandary regarding what I feel for you. You're an exciting, beautiful, redheaded temptress of a woman and your eyes seem to invite me into... !"

"Into? Into where Michael — where do my eyes take you?"

I pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and moved over to Karol, and said, "Your eyes seem to go directly into my heart, where I seem to be constantly fighting the urge to either grab you and kiss you ... or more."

"Or more!" Karol said so softly I could barely hear her.


"What do you want for lunch, Karol — I'm starved."

Again, she said very softly. "Anywhere you want to take me, Michael."

"How about Dairy Queen — I haven't had a Blizzard in years?"

We had had eaten and thrown away our lunch trash — we had been so hungry, we hardly spoke, except when I shared my Blizzard with Karol. I had put in a second straw and we happened to take a drink at the same time and our eyes connected in that way ... again. We broke up laughing and I got up and put my hand out to her and she grabbed my index finger and pulled herself up to my face and kissed me hard.

The DQ was busy at the time. As we separated from our kiss Karol said, loud enough to be heard around us, "Daddy — that was the bestest lunch we ever had. Thank you — I loooovve you — Daddy!" And she gave me another kiss as we walked out. I heard only one remark from all of the people in the restaurant and it was an older lady, who said, "Wasn't that so sweet?"


We got back into my car, this time Karol scooted all the way next to me, and kept her hand, relatively safely, on the top of my right thigh. I was worried and excited; worried, that I might get an erection; and excited, that I might get an erection.

She noticed my tension and started to remove her hand, but I grabbed it and put it back on my leg, deciding that she would understand, regardless of my reaction.

Although I've been a widower for almost four years, I still get erections and masturbate myself to an orgasm a couple times a week. Hey, I'm 50 — not dead. At this point, I figured that having Karol in my life would either create a greater need to masturbate more often, or, relieve the need for masturbation entirely. Since I first met her, during our audition, I felt an immediate physical response to her. Of course, since I thought she was only seventeen or eighteen, I felt quite uncomfortable with those feelings at the time.

Now, that I know she's practically thirty, I'm very easily coming to the determination that what I'm feeling for her may be very real. Nevertheless, I think of my Louise ... and truly suffer over whether or not I'm cheating on her, in my heart at least.

"Michael, what's going on in your head right now, tell me — please?" begged Karol.

Her question pulled me out of my reverie. Should I tell her what I'm thinking? She seems so eager to get to know me. I've decided to be bold.

"Karol — right now, I'm thinking that your hand on my leg feels very good, but I am very scared to find out just how good you could make me feel ... if I let you."

"I know you're fighting your feelings, Michael. I can see the angst on your face. I've never before; felt the way I feel about you right now. I've had friends who were boys, and boyfriends, but you seem so gentle inside. Your eyes tell me that you may be feeling the same way for me. I can only guess the fight that's going on inside you."

"From the way you look at the pictures of your wife on your mantle. She must have been the light of your life. To lose someone, like you lost her, must have hurt you terribly. And with both of your daughters so far away, I wonder if maybe you don't feel a little abandoned."

"God — Karol, you can see all of that in my eyes! It's no wonder that I have the feelings for you that I have."

"Tell me – please tell me ... exactly what you feel for me, Daddy!"

"Oh, Jessie — I want to take you and throw you on a bed, any bed, anywhere ... and tear off all of your clothes. Then I want to play with your breasts, first with my lips and then with my hands. I want to kiss you, all over your body. Then I want to fuck you — I want to fuck you until you beg for me to stop. I want to cum all over you and inside you. I want you to suck my dick until I cum inside your mouth, over and over and over and over."

"Oh — Daddy, I'll let you do all that to me, if you want. I love you, Daddy; I want to show you my body ... my breasts ... my ... pussy, so you can play with my body. Do with it whatever you want to do."

I turned towards home, gunning the gas to get home as quickly as humanly possible.

"I love you, Jessie ... Karol ... I love you, Karol! Can you love an old man ... someone as old as your father? Can I please make love to you, Karol? I may be a little rusty at it, but I seem to remember some of the details. I'm certain you could help me learn ... what makes you happy, Karol?"

"Oh — Michael ... Daddy ... Michael — please, please, please make love to me. Fill my pussy, and then fill my heart. I'm positive you're the man I've waited my whole life to meet, and fall in love with. Oh my God! What will your daughters think of me? I'm only a little older than both of them."

"My daughters love me, very much. They have been trying, on and off, for the last three years, to set me up. They'll be very happy, that I am happy. And I plan on making you, very, very happy."

I pulled up to the house. We both got out of the car, Karol got her bag out of the back, and I put my arm around her ... and it felt so very good.

"So, Michael — you wanna fuck me?"


We got inside the house and I pulled her to my room. She was taking off her clothes as we went. By the time we got to my bed she was stark naked. I started to take my clothes off and she slapped my hands away, saying softly, "Let me do it, Daddy — I want you naked. I want to jerk you off and have you cum all over my tits. Then I want your cock deep inside my wet pussy."

I was naked by the time she had finished her speech. I'm not sure if it was the speech, or the fact I had a naked thirty-year-old woman in front of me, but I was as hard as I remember being in quite some time.

"Are you that hard because of me, Daddy?"

"Yes, J — I'm hard for you. Where do you want it first, J?"

"Your choice, Daddy, my mouth, my pussy ... or my ass?

"Let's start with your mouth, J."

She got down on her knees and took my prick and slapped her face with it. I expected her to do things, I'd never experienced before. This is one of them.

She took my prick and slowly moved her hand back and forth on it, turning her hand counter clockwise while sliding it from the base to the tip. When she got to the tip, she took her fingernail and dug it into the glans, which made me even harder ... if that was even possible.

Then she took her lips and kissed my penis all over, from bottom to top, including my balls. I couldn't keep from throbbing and moaning. "Oh — J!"

Next she stuck out her tongue and licked the tip with a tremendously soft touch. I was starting to get ready to cum. "I'm getting close, J — real close. Where do you want my cum?"

"Didn't mommy ever suck you, Daddy?"

"She did — but she didn't like it much, J! Do you like to suck dick, Jessie?"

"Yeah, Daddy — I love to suck a soft dick and make it so hard that it goes off, inside my mouth — cum inside my mouth, Daddy, please — please?"

"Suck it, Jessica — suck Daddy's dick until I cum in your mouth ... I want you to swallow my cum — do you understand me, you slut? Swallow it — swallow all of it!" I was really ready now.

She moved her mouth over the end of my dick and, without using her hands at all, went back and forth, picking up a fair amount of speed ... then slowing down, grabbing the base of my penis, and then starting the sequence over again. I can't believe I had held off from cumming this whole time, but watching what she was doing, absolutely enthralled me; I closed my eyes so I could feel every nuance of her mouth on me, then I felt the pressure — that wonderful pressure, that is the harbinger of ejaculation.

"Jess, J, Jessica — honey ... I'm. I'm. Cu-cum-cumming. Oh — Jessica." I'm not quite certain how many spurts of cum came out of me, but I never felt such pleasure in my life — Louise, don't hate me, please! I felt myself crying, internally apologizing.

I said to Karol, "It's a shame we can't include that in the play. There wouldn't be a dry hankie in the house."

"Ha-ha-ha Michael — that was the single most complete orgasm I ever had while sucking on a cock. No, you don't want to know how many I've had. Then you'll know just how much of a slut I really am."

"I don't consider Karol a slut, even for a minute. Now Jessica, on the other hand, is a real whore, isn't she?"

"You were fantastic, Michael! You stayed in 'daddy mode' the whole time. Are you OK, Michael?"

"I'm fine, Just don't tell on me, but I was thinking of my daughter Ruthie during most of that, K!"

"Really, I can't wait to meet her, just to see my competition. Before we clean up, is there anything else you want to do, while we're naked?"

"We have two months to 'practice, ' K. Remember, I'm 50 ... I don't want to die before I get to play this part. Let's shower — yes, together — and look at the play, maybe run some lines, OK?"

"OK — Michael, I'll start the shower and I'll yell for you when it's hot."

I chuckled at that remark. She walked towards the shower; wiggling that fine-looking ass ... she turned around and caught me looking intently. She smiled and started the shower.

I'd like to say that we had some bodacious shower sex, but we just washed each other, vigorously. We got dressed in some fresh clothing and went into the living room, sat down and started reading the play:

It starts with a scene between Robert and his wife, Molly. We learn that they've been married for 20 years, and Molly is sure that Robert is having an affair with somebody, because he doesn't want to have sex with her anymore. She threatens to leave him, or at the very least, have an affair of her own. Molly leaves him alone to ponder what just happened between them.

ACT 1 SCENE 2

You meet Jessica, the daughter; she walks in, right after the wife has walked out in a fit...

Karol, as JESSICA "Daddy, what's wrong? Did mommy yell at you again? That's not right. A wife should never yell at her husband like that. I heard what mommy said to you, Daddy — are you having an affair with another woman?"

Michael, as ROBERT "Jessica, I am NOT having an affair with anyone. I just don't think I love your mother anymore. I still feel young, and she looks and acts old. I don't want an old woman — I want a young woman ... a woman that loves me that I can love. A vibrant woman — a woman who can satisfy me both emotionally and sexually."

JESSICA "Daddy, you promised her, when you got married, to love and honor, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others. You can't break that promise just because you've got an itch to have somebody younger in your life. You're 52, Daddy. How young a girl do you want? 40? 30? 20? Daddy ... why are you looking at me like that?"

ROBERT "Because you remind me of her, J. You remind me ... of how she looked when we first met, when we first kissed and when we first fucked! She was so good back then, J. I could fuck her two or three times during the night and she never got tired and she had so many orgasms, you'd think there was three of me in the bedroom with her."

JESSICA "Daddy, you shouldn't be talking like that about mommy? She loves you! She's loved you since you got married, and she's never stopped loving you."

ROBERT "She doesn't love me anymore, because she knows that I don't love her any more. We've been going through the motions for the last couple of years. If it hadn't been for you, I would have probably left her already."

JESSICA "What do you mean, if it hadn't been for me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.