Earth's Core - Cover

Earth's Core

Copyright© 2016 by Lonahora

Chapter 1: Battle Of The Strongest

“I AM ZAX ZEL! THE FIRST FIFTH LEVEL MARTIAL MORTAL OF NEW EARTH!”

The bellow was deafening and widespread. As it was issued by someone at the epitome of the Mortal’s Martial path, it strived to reach every corner of the world and if it was any other same size planet, it might have succeeded.

The powerful sound wave bombarded the water of the ocean below and pushed it down a level, like how it previously happened in the preliminary confrontation between Zax and the Four Wings Stork, only on a smaller scope.

The first places to hear his voices, were the settlements near the western coast of Selivereb, following by the southern part of the continent, where Violet Scaled Troops’ Great Cave was situated, its headquarters in Ercas Mir. A portion of the sound wave diminished after passing the gravitational belt above the wall whirlpools that are formed by the Earthly Crater. However, since Zax was at fairly high altitude, the influence gravitational force was negligible and his words still carried to the Eastern Continent at about the same time they reached the northern and eastern parts of the Western Continent.

By the time the sound wave reached Blue Sea’s Deep Sea Navy and Zenvir ice lands in the Zenvir Ocean, Northern Icecaps, Golden Desert Fort and Luminous Church it was nothing but weakening undulations. Where it ultimately disappeared without leaving the tiniest indication of presence was in the Down Ocean. Needless to say they never had to smallest chance of reaching New Earth.


“How can it be?!” An over three hundred meters long, golden scaled, silver furred beast hollered above the entrance to a dome like shaped, shining structure that could cover cities such as Glorious Ground and Monivore several times. “Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! This voice...” Horn Kikon gnashed his animalistic ebony teeth. “It’s that supposed Kingdom Earth brat the incompetents Silternjan and Northstar actually warned us about! By this performance, that location and the fluctuations the stork Overlord discharged before ... he truly did break through the fifth Martial Mortal level!”

A storm raged in Horn Kikon’s sea of consciousness. Yes, he, General Logan, General Beking and Admiral Hamumni decided against wasting the resources pursuing a highly valued shadow of a speculation in the belief that even if Luminous Church’s culprit will be the first indigenous to get to their level, he will still will not be able to match them who for thousands of years were sovereigns at this echelon. However, they were mostly acting due to uncertainty in the potential Archbishop Silternjan praised. For it to actually be legit meant that complacency was no longer permitted!

Silvery and golden lights engulfed Hurn Kikon’s huge body and he fiercely whizzed away.


Although three out of the five powers could not hear Zax’s words, their leaders were able to identify the original capacity of the undulation, as well as recognize Four Wings Stork’s fluctuations. Moreover, their agents in the Western Continent were quick to transmit the missing parts of the occurrence, which resulted in varying responses from each of the leaders, including the second to hear Zax, General Logan.

As it so happened, all four who heard or learned about Zax’s declaration, were like Horn Kikon ... planning to make a certain move. However, when word was sent from their delegates and agents near and in the Great Cave that its frightening leader, Horn Kikon, just departed after roaring accusingly, mentioning Archbishop Silternjan and Cardinal Northstar, the four other leaders of the five powers decided to postpone their approach for the meantime. Neither, even his collaborator from Voltic Star, wished to intervene whether by giving the nightmarish beast a hand or standing in his way.


‘Someone’s coming!’ Zax sensed the brutal fluctuations. ‘Another Overlord? No, fifth level Martial Mortal. This appearance ... Horn Kikon?’ He deduced.

Noting that an imminent encounter is about to occur with the strongest creature on the planet, instead of impending danger, the thrill of realizing his newly attained strength only intensified.

It was still uncertain how he will fare in a confrontation with a fifth level Martial Mortal, since the skirmish with the Four Wings Stork ended briefly by the dark element energy, which could more or less be counted as a unique tool than his own strength.

While the deceased Overlord’s carcass continued its fall with its Pure Core still attached to it, black aura draped Zax and he dash to a collision with Horn Kikon.

Rays of black, silver and gold hues reigned the sky as the duo exchanged countless go at a higher and higher altitude.

“Decimate!” Golden, enlarged claws bore down at Zax.

Clenching his fist, ‘eh? There is no need?’ Zax remarked, pleasantly surprised. He intended to construct the sole dark attribute formation he came up in the past years of studying formation, which meant to further strengthen his body, but apparently he could now muster greater force just by extracting his muscles.

Externally it could not be seen but internally dark attribute flesh and bones seemed to solidify a notch. He punched up.

BOOM!

A figure plumped, issuing sonic booms.

“HA!” Zax howled and halted the decent midway to the surface of the sea. He lifted his fist and examined it. It was severed in half to the wrist, sent throbs of extreme pain and was infected by residues of oddly silvery golden glowing electric attribute. “Humph”. He snorted and looked at the monster above him, whilst the residues of electric attribute expelled and his hand recovered.

Horn Kikon snarled and stared back. The decimation was one of his strongest assault, yet it only caused a temporary injury. His left claw twitched, though milder, it actually sustained damage! Dark attribute energy permeated and felt tad difficult to remove.

His blood boiled. The existence of his opponent could make trouble to his Violet Star Commander, much like Sheldon had become and even worse.

‘How can he be this powerful? His durability is way above a newly advanced fifth level Martial Mortal! Not even Beking and Northstar can counter this attack of mine and come out unscarred. Is it possible that his understanding of the attribute to also progressed ... beyond all of us, emissaries of Immortals?!’

“Is this it? The best the strongest being on this planet could do?” Zax taunted. He already figured that he could not defeat Horn Kikon without utilizing the dark element energy, and perhaps will be forced to escape should a battle be prolonged. Nevertheless, even if the worst case come to be he could not feel a threat to his life, hence did not mind further antagonizing his foe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.