Princess
Chapter 6: Mile High Club, Honeymoon Orgy, Kidnapped, Super-Hero

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mile High Club, Honeymoon Orgy, Kidnapped, Super-Hero - Princess 'Carrie' Carolin disappears, but for one man she becomes an all too real visitor who captures his heart. The pair starts their adventures as they evade the public, authorities, and abductors. Her 'real' education begins, emphasizing sex and later polyamory. While the princess and her new friends flirt at their boundaries, they also fall in love. New experiences abound for the princess: some good, some bad. Much sex. Seven chapters; first is longer to set up the situation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Royalty  

Carrie's nude body bounced up and down on my granite-hard cock, her knees tucked in tightly against my hips and the posh leather of the jet's rear most seat, which I had in a fully reclined position. Her eyes were mere slits and she had a look of utmost happiness on her face. The words that came from her mouth were full of love and passion, and certainly not what one expected to hear from a royal princess. She used the 'F' word a lot. This was my new wife of only six hours, and we'd just joined the Mile High Club – consummating our marriage at about forty thousand feet as our jet headed for the British Virgin Islands.

I thought how Carrie had been a virgin only four months earlier when fate brought us together all because I'd left my car unlocked in the parking garage of the Washingtonian Hotel and she'd hidden in it in a bold move to totally change her way of life. She wanted to leave Princess Caroline behind and replace her with the more laid back and carefree, normal, Carrie.

I'd consummated my commitment with Marjorie on the small jet only a few minutes earlier in the same seat, only in that case, she lay back and I came over her in a more or less missionary position, modified so we could fit in the seat. We were sometimes laughing so hard, it was hard to remain focused.

As Carrie bounced on me I glanced at the single posh seat on the other side of the narrow aisle in the private jet. Marjorie was now riding Jerry in much the same way that Carrie was riding me. We were a horny and sharing group.

My brother Doug glanced back at us from a wide posh sofa-like bench seat in front of Jerry's seat. The small table that sometimes was there had been stowed away by one of the two pilots. Doug lay along the bench seat, and in his arms he held a partially clad Princess Emma.

Emma was doing about all she could to get Doug to strip away her clothing and fuck her. Despite the plane's engine noise, I could hear her urging him to do 'sexual' things to her: 'Suck my breasts – they're sensitive and make me really horny, ' 'Push my knickers down my legs, ' 'Please put a finger inside me, ' and the like. She was leading him every step of the way. He'd been raised as I had, and didn't want to do anything that would insult or unsettle a girl without her permission. In between pleading with him for more action, Em was also working on him: 'Take your shirt off, ' 'Let me un-do your belt, ' 'Do you like me holding your cock like this?' and 'Does that feel good?' went by.

I knew Doug. He was shocked. He'd wake up in another few minutes and get with the agenda for the coming week – SEX. We were blatantly going to spend the next seven days fucking, except when we needed some kind of recovery period. Of course, the women didn't need to recover, they could just keep going nonstop and had pledged that laudable goal to each other.

We had rented a small private island about a mile off the coast of Tortola, BVI. By the time the plane landed, we were decently dressed again, but still ready to party. We were on the daylight side of sunset, but it was darkening by the time we cleared customs and immigration, met our taxi, got to the Spanish Town boat dock, and connected with the boat and property manager who would take us to our island hideaway.

We'd only seen pictures of the house and island, and darkness was total by the time we got there. Various paths were lit with either solar power or the lights powered by a generator. Our guide escorted us from the dock up to the house, turning on other lights, and giving us a tour of our quarters for the next week. He also explained about a boat that had been left for us to use, went over a navigation map of the area pointing out interesting places to visit, and then he departed.

Emma sidled up to me as I stood pondering what to do next; "I didn't get to properly congratulate the new groom earlier today or on the airplane ride ... well, except before breakfast. Would you like to show me what it's like to fuck a man married to my horny sister?" She looked at me with a coy and highly flirtatious glance.

I looked around, and saw Carrie cozying up to my brother. He looked at me, as though her were seeking a combination of help, advice, forgiveness, and permission.

I said to Doug, "Whatever Carrie wants, Carrie gets." I laughed and turned into a long kiss with Emma.

When Emma had first come over to the U.S. to check me out and report back to her parents, Carrie had urged me to fuck Emma at every opportunity. Once the ice was broken, we spent a lot of time together. Emma had gotten a huge crush on me, and I felt quite loving towards her too. I'd told Carrie, and she'd looked so happy with that result.

As the wedding had approached and we knew that Emma would be back with her family for the rite of passage, Carrie had again urged me to keep her sister sexually satisfied in every way I could. She had also broken down a few bisexual barriers with Emma, and relished the new relationship they'd formed as sexual lovers.

To our side in the great room in the vacation home, Marjorie was already climbing on top of Jerry. Their mouths were locked together, but they parted only long enough for her to shed the top she had on, leaving her naked from the waist up.

Doug said, "My, God. These are the most hyper-sexed women I've ever met. How'd you ever find them? This is every guy's best and wettest dream." I think he would have said more, but Carrie's tongue ended up deep in his mouth.

Carrie had asked me earlier about seducing Doug. She told me she wanted to compare brothers, and that a full family integration was needed as we moved into our married life. I guessed that Emma had helped with that goal on the airplane, because Doug had finally fucked her. On the plane, the rest of us had finished our couplings, and watched the couple. He had been reticent at the start of the flight to do anything, but Emma warmed him up by coming on strong and sexually to him. Anyway, I had told Carrie that my brother was fair game, and urged her to treat him the same as she wanted me to adore and satisfy Emma. He would become the third man she'd ever made love with – well, fucked – and I thought the experience was important to broadening her horizons. I knew she'd keep wondering about such things unless she had such experiences.

I also knew that Marjorie had designs on a long and satisfying fuck with my brother. She'd been part of my urging my new partners to fuck Doug silly. She was more experienced, and if anything, she'd be broadening my brother's portfolio of women and experiences he'd had. Although I was a nerd commando, he seemed to get less pussy than I did – at least on a quantity basis. He'd have to tell me about the quality later.

I asked Emma if she wanted to go into the bedroom Carrie and I had staked out.

Emma said, "No. I like fucking in public – in front of the others. I've discovered on this trip that I'm an exhibitionist, plus I think we're inspiring each other when we can look around and see the others having sex. It was so hot on the airplane, and a few of the times when I was with you that first week I was over here."

I stripped the rest of Emma's clothes off, shed my own, and then we engaged in a long sixty-nine on one of the sofas in the dimly lit living room. In a large overstuffed chair just in my line of sight, I watched as Carrie directed Doug how she liked to be eaten. He had his face buried in her sweet pussy, and had I not been engaging in a similar taste sensation with Carrie's sister, I might have had a twinge of jealousy.

Across on another sofa, Jerry was already balls deep in Marjorie, only they were moving in slow motion, savoring every sensation as his cock went from barely touching her quim, to a long, slow slide into full penetration and then an equally slow withdrawal. They were both gasping and moaning depending on the moment.

I returned my focus to Emma. We adjusted position, and soon we were also providing some visual stimulus to the others in the room as we noisily engaged in a hot fuck. I found extra stimulus by looking down between us where my cock slowly pistoned into Em's sweet and dripping pussy.

At one point, Jerry appeared beside us with Marjorie in tow. He said, "Emma, do you want to be DPed? Marjorie thinks you do."

She jerked her head around to look at me. I gave her a sly smile, "Try it. You might like it."

"Has Carrie or Marjorie done this?"

"Yes, several times with Jerry and me."

She looked up at Jerry and said, "OK, but be gentle."

We shifted position again, and I felt Jerry messing around with the lube around her ass. The next I knew Emma was staring into my eyes. Hers got as big as saucers, and slowly her mouth opened to form a perfect 'O'.

Emma gasped, "I've never had someone in my ass before. My God, he's huge. Oooooh. Fuuuuck. Slower! Gently! Oh, crap, I can't believe I have two cocks in me at once."

My brother appeared, led by Carrie. She told him, "Put your cock up by my sister's mouth. I want her to be airtight."

As my cock slowly worked in and out of Emma's pussy, I asked Carrie, "Where'd you ever learn about being airtight?"

"Porn. You unleashed a nymphomaniac when we made love that first time and then when we started to watch porn. Now, I want to try everything – well, almost, and I want Emma to experience it all too. 'Airtight' was one of my missing links because we'd only had sex with two males, but with Doug here we can do the whole journey."

Right in front of me, Emma was digesting Doug's cock, getting almost every inch of his shaft into her mouth and throat. Some of the drool from her intentionally sloppy attempt leaked onto my shoulder, but I didn't care. This was ultimately sexy and I was hornier than a lovesick bull in the spring.

Emma started to cum. She reached a low peak, but then Marjorie reached down between us right where my cock was sawing into her pussy, and she started to massage Em's clit. Emma went into orbit, spasming and writhing around on top of me.

Jerry groaned, and the way he was behaving I knew he was blasting a full load into Emma's ass, and that just seemed to make her cum all that much harder and longer. My brother suddenly groaned, and froze in position, as he started to send jets of cum into Emma's mouth. I watched her trying to keep up with the load.

All that was too much for me. My cock became a weapon, shooting stream after stream of rapid-fire cock cream inside my new sister-in-law. I heard a lot of moaning, and realized it was me joining the others as our orgasms washed over us.

After a minute, I looked around. Everyone else was sprawled out somewhere in the living room. Emma lay atop me gasping for air and acting like dead weight. She clearly didn't have the strength to move. She lay there atop me with her breasts pushed against my chest, her hard nipples etching their way into my heart, and with my cock deeply imbedded and twitching in her warm pussy.

Finally, Emma looked up slowly. She kissed me very tenderly and romantically. In a whisper she said, "I love you. Thank you. That was something I shall remember for the rest of my life." She glanced around the dimly lit room, "Thank you Jerry. Thank you Doug."

I squirmed a little under her. We were hot and sweaty. The house was open to the Caribbean Sea, and the temperature at night was still around eighty or slightly higher.

Emma said, "Do I have to move?"

Carrie appeared right next to us. She looked at her sister and said, "No, my darling sister. You can keep my husband's cock in you for as long as you want, but I am going to want to sleep next to him later. If you're still connected that's all right."

Emma moaned, and rolled to her side. She said to Carrie, "I love your husband. I hope that's OK with you. I promise I won't try to steal him away, but he is a divine lover."

Carrie leaned across me and kissed her sister in a most un-sisterly kiss. She said, "You and I have toyed around with sex a bit in the past month or so, but we are going to get very sexual on this honeymoon. Marjorie and I have a beautiful bisexual relationship, and you're going to partake of it too. It's quite unique to find satisfaction that way too."

Carrie smiled and kissed Emma again. She said, "Let me give you a demonstration, although I think we've done this before once or twice."

On that note, Carrie slithered down my chest leaving little kisses. She inhaled my deflating cock, restoring some of its hardness, and then obviously cleaned me up and tasted her sister's juices. After that, she shifted to the side and pulled Emma's legs apart. She commenced sucking up my cum and more sex juices from Emma's cunt and ass before you could whisper, 'Wow.'

Soon, Marjorie came and lay down on the floor, scooting under and between Carrie's legs so she could eat out her lover and new 'official' partner. I motioned to Doug, and he then came and started to eat out Marge as she spread her legs in obvious invitation.


The honeymoon only improved from that point onward. We zonked out after our little orgy. For that first night, I had both Marjorie and Carrie with me. Emma happily went off with Jerry and my brother Doug, and I found out the next morning that each took another turn with her. She was ecstatic.

In the morning we could see the beauty of our island retreat. We were all naked, never having dressed after we got into our sexual games the night before. We started the morning by strolling down to the water's edge, and then washing the detritus of the night of sex with a quick dip. Later, we found the kitchen full of food for us, and had fun cooking up a super breakfast for the six of us.

The standard of dress for the island was no dress at all. We walked around naked all the time, although we were covered in SPF-50 tanning oil. The women decided that the preferred interaction between us should be sexual, and that we should also use a large quantity of dirty talk. The latter took some getting used to, but it resulted in Jerry, Doug, and I walking around with hard-ons most of the day, and the women having pussies that were constantly dripping cum because one or another of us couldn't stand the sexual tension everyone created.

We spent many hours in, on, or next to the Caribbean Sea, sometimes under a couple of beach umbrellas. The water temperature was in the eighties, and felt divine. We went snorkeling around the cove we were on, saw myriads of exotic fish, and towards the end of the day even fell asleep after sex on the chaises that lay in the shade of a stand of palm trees.

"Can we take the boat and go someplace for dinner?" Carrie asked.

I guess so. It does have a GPS. If you give me a few minutes I'll see if I can figure out how to get it to memorize a path for us as we go to the big island, and then we'll have something to follow home in the dark.

Being a computer geek worked to my advantage. I mastered the GPS in ten minutes, aided by an instruction manual. I set the island dock as the 'Home' setting, and then went up to join the others and put on a few clothes.

We motored over to the large island with the airport, found Spanish Town's main dock, and walked along to a restaurant named Pirates Cove. Predictably, the restaurant capitalized on the reputation many of the islands had as quarters for marauding pirates of yore. We had a magnificent seafood dinner, and captured the attention of the wait staff and others with our gaiety.

The maître d' recognized the princesses and became especially attentive, although Doug and I chalked it up to the face they were wearing tops that gave an almost unfettered look at their tits when viewed from above. The women had decided that 'barely dressed' was appropriate island fare, when they were wearing clothes. They were commando, and thus had only four items of clothing on: flip-flops – left and right foot, hot shorts, and a scoop neck top.

The restaurant had a live band playing in the bar area, so we went in there after dinner, danced a little, and then headed back to our island. The GPS worked flawlessly, and led us right to the dock. The boat's spotlight and flashlights helped the last hundred yards.

That night we just paired off and went to bed a little tipsy, full of good food, and sated from our day of sex and sun.

We repeated things the next day, taking three hours in the afternoon to take the boat to an area our hosts recommended on a map they'd left us, where snorkeling and some simple diving would be exceptional. It was.

What made it more exceptional was that there were other snorkelers around, but Emma decided she only wanted to dive in her bikini bottoms. Carrie and Marjorie followed suit, tossing their bras into the boat. Carrie explained that even as a royal, when she went to resorts on the Mediterranean she often went topless and no one made a big deal about it.

We made a big deal about it. The three women were exceptionally sexy and attractive. Everybody that saw them no doubt lusted after their hot bodies. I was sure I could have recruited a dozen males to keep the girls happy the rest of the day. As I made love to Carrie, I described a fantasy gangbang that centered on her.

We did a cookout back at the house after we cruised back. Of course, we were all nude again. This time, however, several other boats cruised past our property, close enough to see in some detail how we were dressed and roaming around. The girls liked to stand and wave at the passing boats.

One of the caretakers came by on Tuesday to check on things and to replenish our food and drink supply. He also checked out the boat. The nudity didn't seem to bother him, except he did linger around the women for extensive periods of time, engaging them in deep conversation about the islands.

I watched as he talked to Emma who'd been sunning on one of the chaises. She sat up to chat with him, and as she did she spread her legs putting her pussy on full display. I watched his eyes bug out of his head, but they just kept talking. Eventually, he sighed and headed off in the tender.

Sunday, we packed and headed to the airport, and subsequently back to Washington. The honeymoon and fuck fest was over. We had to return to being mature, sane, dressed individuals – at least most of the time.


Another four weeks flew by with Carrie, Marjorie, and I working and enjoying married life. It was fun. We were still in the mode of learning new things about each other, but we did slip into a routine that fortunately involved a lot of sex.

Emma rejoined her family after being on the island, and the other royals who'd come to the wedding made a bit of a state visit after the wedding, even being hosted one evening by the President and First Lady, and then returned to the U.K.

One afternoon Carrie and I met up at Martin Hart's office to square off on Carrie's visa and green card. Much to our surprise, Martin had us sign a bunch of paperwork and then while we sat there he sent a scanned copy to his contact at the U.S. Customs & Immigration Service. In ten minutes, he got back a series of other documents, containing all the approvals and the green card. Other paperwork on Carrie's approval was in the mail to us.

Martin explained, "You two made quite a splash in the media after Carrie's TV broadcast, and then, of course, the televised wedding. Every magazine worth its salt has had at least several stories about the runaway princess, the way she found you Jim, and then how you two fell in love. It's the stuff fairy tales are made of – princess finds deserving man by hiding in his car, they fall in love, and get married. Hell, I met my wife on a blind date my fraternity brother fixed up. There is no doubt in anyone's mind at USCIS that your story was accurate and deserving. The approvals were all a cakewalk. I wish all my cases were this easy.

We literally skipped out of Martin's office all the way to the car. Carrie texted Marjorie about the approvals once we stood beside my car. We stood there making out for a couple of minutes.

"Well, Mrs. Westerly, it looks like America has decided to let us stay together."

"Would you have come to the U.K., Mr. Westerly, had I had to return there?"

"I would have, but then they would have kicked me out of there after six months too."

Carrie laughed, "The world has gotten smaller, but we still have some archaic immigration laws and policies. I know some of those in the U.K. go back to the time of Henry VIII."

"What would you like to do now?"

"Can you take the rest of the afternoon off?"

"I can."

"Then, let's get an ice cream, and then go and make a baby."

"Oh, you have the best ideas."


We'd gotten Carrie a Range Rover for her to drive around in. Despite resolving the green card issue, she often kept irregular hours at the TV station, where she was not getting paid. On those days, she'd often be using one of the local libraries or working online at home doing research for one of her TV specials. Additionally, one afternoon a week, Carrie connected with Jerry who was putting her through martial arts and handgun training.

I also had to start to travel, but it was usually by train. My company had a new client outside of Wilmington, so I'd take the Amtrak there occasional mornings and return home after dinner. Usually, I only had to spend a day a week working on the requirements documents for my client's new system. Occasionally, when my schedule was questionable, I'd drive to Wilmington, although I couldn't work in the car the way I could on the train.

About three months after our wedding, I got home from Wilmington about eight o'clock. Marjorie met me at the door, and she looked concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Carrie. She's not here, and I've tried to call her a dozen times."

I pulled out my cellphone and dialed her number. The call shunted right into voice mail. I told Marjorie, "Well, either she's turned it off, or the battery has died. She's done this with her phone before."

"Yes, but she's been home at the regular time. There's no indication she's been here since breakfast."

I hesitated about ten seconds, thinking through the situation.

I then dialed Jerry and put him on the speaker. When he answered, "Jerry, we have a problem – maybe. I need your advice. It's after eight, and unless one of us is traveling, we're always home by now. Carrie isn't home, no word from her, and her phone is either off or immediately goes into voice mail. It's not like her to not let us know what's happening."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.