A Boy and his Genie
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When a teenage boy receives a mysterious package one morning, his life will never be the same again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Genie   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   School   Nudism  

Moune Agrison stepped off the ship, and looked up at the sky. It was so much different from the one at home. More blue. The breeze on her skin felt weird. It was a sensation she'd only experienced in the artificial garden chambers back home. To be outside without a protective suit was strange. She'd have to get used to it on this planet.

It didn't take long for Moune to reach her accommodation; just a 5-minute flight in a bus to get to the university campus. She'd be sharing a flat with a boy and a girl, which would be a change from her single-quarters back home, but it was worth it. She was the only person from her colony sector to ever be admitted into the Oxford-Cambridge University Alliance. It was the most prestigious university in the whole Empire, so she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity.

She checked into her student accommodation, and headed up to the flat, her luggage due to be delivered later that evening. She opened the door to the flat.

"Hello?" She shouted. "Anyone here?" No reply. Assuming she must be the first, she put her bag down, and looked around. The living room seemed reasonably large, with all the latest gadgets. Outside the window, Moune got a wonderful view of the city below; a sprawling metropolis, like many on the Imperial Capital planet. It was certainly a sight you didn't see back home.

Moune turned around, and saw, sat on one of the tables, a metal object. Moune didn't recognise what it was. It certainly didn't look like anything she'd ever seen before. She walked over to it with intrigue, and reached out to pick it up...

She regretted that. The instant she touched it, she felt an incredible pain in her hands, as it burned her skin with its incredible heat. It was strange though, since she's felt no heat radiating from it, and it did not seem to be damaging the table.

"Cressida, is that you?" A male voice shouted. "I told you to stay in your lamp!" Moune turned around, and saw a nude boy emerge from one of the bedrooms, yawning and stretching. He had a large erection, which was at least 3, maybe 4 Standard Length Units long. His muscles were well-defined, and his skin was flawless. He looked at Moune, and smiled. "You're not Cressida."

"That thing just burned me!" Moune shouted, holding up her hands to show her burnt palms.

"Well that's just terrible," the boy said. "Why don't you strip off and sit down on the sofa?"

"Strip off!?" Moune shouted. "What are you, some sort of ... Okay, I will." Moune had felt as though she HAD to obey this boy. She WANTED to obey him. She walked over to the sofa, and began pulling her clothes off. While she was doing that, she didn't notice the boy go over to the lamp, pick it up, and rub it.

The now naked Moune sat down on the sofa, and the naked boy sat down next to her.

"Are you going to tell me what that thing is now?" Moune asked, the burns on her hands still hurting.

"Something that I'm deeply sorry about," The boy replied, smiling as he looked down her body. "A pretty girl like you doesn't deserve to have that happen to you. I wish that your hands would heal."

"Your wish is my command."

Moune looked to her side in surprise, and saw a beautiful, naked girl, stood there in the room.

"Who are you?" Moune asked her.

"This is Cressida," The boy replied. "She's my ... flatmate."

"Where did she come fro-Oh my God ... they're healed!" Moune shouted when she saw her hands. The boy just smiled, and stroked her leg sensually. "Hey, what are you-"

"You don't mind me touching you. You enjoy having me touch you. You feel safe and secure with me."

"Yes ... I do..."

"So then, what's your name?" The boy asked her.

"Moune," she replied, enjoying feeling him stroke her leg. "I'm your new flatmate."

"I like your accent. Are you from Mars?"

"Yes, from colony 23."

"First time on Earth?" Moune nodded.

"I wanted to see my ancestors' homeworld. It's beautiful here."

"Not as beautiful as you are," the boy said, kissing her. "I'm from right here on Earth, in the capital. The name's Bothro."

"Master, do you wish for some privacy?" Cressida asked.

"Yes, that would be nice," Bothro replied.


In the year 30BC, the genie Lumiosa was following her Master Ahmose around, as he performed his daily duties in the Library of Alexandria. They could hear a large racket outside, and wondered what it was.

"What's that noise?" Ahmose asked.

"Would you like me to go and check, Master?" Lumiosa asked him.

"No no, I like having you here for company," Ahmose replied. "Instead, I wish for you to get under the desk and suck me off while I work."

"Your wish is my command, Master," Lumiosa smiled, before she climbed under the desk, and got to work on pleasuring her Master.

Unfortunately, Ahmose was so enthralled by his work and the pleasure his genie was giving him that he didn't notice two armed soldiers walk into his office. He didn't notice it at all until one of them slit his throat.

"Master!" Lumiosa cried out, emerging from under the desk. The soldier was about to attack her too, before the other one stopped him.

"Are you heartless or something!?" He shouted. "We don't attack women!"

"Oh fine..." The first soldier groaned. "But some advice girl, get out of here before it's too late."

The soldiers left, and Lumiosa tended to her wounded Master.

"Master! Master!" She shouted. He tried to speak, but could not. "Master, do you wish me to heal you? Please Master, I cannot heal you without your consent!" Ahmose simply continued to struggle, unable to speak. Lumiosa started crying as her Master died in her arms.

In the room with them, completely invisible, were Sophie and Matt, watching them.

"She must have really liked him," Matt said. "She's crying."

"She loved all her Masters," Sophie said. "Probably more than any other genie."

"I just wish we could help her."

"We can't. We know what happens now. Lumiosa returns to her lamp, where she remains for 2000 years until Alex finds her lamp, and then we recover it to give to you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.