A Boy and his Genie
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When a teenage boy receives a mysterious package one morning, his life will never be the same again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Genie   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   School   Nudism  

When Matt had woken up on Tuesday morning cuddled up to a nude Sophie, he’d enjoyed it greatly, and it was something he’d definitely wanted to repeat as often as possible. This morning, Matt had the pleasure of waking up with not one nude girl, but 4, all of whom had wanted to get in on the group cuddle. Matt opened his eyes, and examined the current positions of everyone. He was laid on his back, with Sophie in pole position, cuddled up properly with him.

On his other side was Kelly, who had moved out from underneath him after he’d finished filling her with vast quantities of his cum. On top of them were Megan and Sally. His cock and balls were rubbing against one of them, but he couldn’t tell who. He didn’t care, it felt good either way.

Matt figured the chances of him getting out from under this pile of female flesh without waking them up were low, so he resigned himself to laying there for a while. He didn’t mind though, because the feeling of being skin-on-skin with these gorgeous girls was absolutely heavenly. As Matt laid there, he thought about everything that had happened since he’d first rubbed Lumiosa’s lamp. He’d lost his virginity (Well, he’d had sex for the first time he’d actually remembered), and gotten himself a girlfriend, who herself also had a genie. Not a bad few days.

“Lost in thought?” Sophie asked him. Matt jumped slightly, and his girlfriend just giggled. “Aw, did I scare you?”

“I thought you were asleep!” Matt half-shouted, half-whispered.

“I’ve only been awake a minute or so,” Sophie said. “What were you thinking about?”

“Just about how great my life’s been since I got Lumiosa,” Matt replied, smiling. “I just thank God, or whoever it was who sent me Lumiosa.”

“I’m glad you got Lumiosa too, so I have someone to share my magical life with,” Sophie smiled, kissing her boyfriend. “Come on, let’s get up.”

“What about your friends?” Matt asked.

“Easy,” Sophie replied, before whispering in her friends’ ears. “Girls, don’t wake up until I tell you to.”

Sophie then rolled Megan off of her, and got out of bed.

“Come on,” she said. Matt got out of bed too, and started following Sophie downstairs. They got into her living room, where her parents were laid spooning on the sofa, watching TV. Matt noticed their two lamps were sat on the table, being ignored, but he was more concerned with the fact that he and his girlfriend were naked in front of her parents.

“Mr and Mrs Swift!” Matt exclaimed. “I can explai-”

“Morning mom, morning dad,” Sophie said calmly.

“Good morning Sophie, good morning Matt,” Sophie’s mother said cheerily. “Did you both sleep well?”

“We slept great, thanks,” Sophie replied, before turning to her boyfriend. “I brainwashed my parents a long time ago. They just accept anything I do. Watch. Mom, dad, orgasm.”

Matt watched as Sophie’s parents both immediately cried out in pleasure. Sophie’s father humped his wife’s ass, while he stuck his hands down the front of her pants. Matt didn’t know whether to be aroused or embarrassed.

“Thank you Sophie...” Her father panted when it was over. “That was amazing.”

“You’re the best daughter in the world,” her mother panted.

“Thanks guys, but I think Matt’s getting a little embarrassed, so why don’t you both go upstairs and fuck until I tell you to stop?” Sophie commanded.

Her parents nodded, and went upstairs immediately.

“Better?”

“A little,” Matt replied. “So you basically enslaved your parents?”

“Not enslaved, just made them more agreeable,” Sophie corrected him. “After all, normal parents tend to raise a fuss when you bring home 11 guys and let them have their way with you.”

“Did you actually do that?”

“2 years ago after the senior football team won the big game,” Sophie told him. “I had Alexis “convince” them that she and I were their reward for playing so well. That was a fun weekend.”

“Weekend!?”

“11 teenage guys have a lot of hormones to burn off. As do one teenage girl and her genie. You should have seen them the following week at school. None of them could look us in the eye.”

Sophie then picked up Alexis’ lamp, and handed Lumiosa’s to Matt.

“Come on then, let’s see how our girls have been doing,” She said, and the two of them rubbed their lamps. The two genies then appeared on the sofa, naked, and cuddled up in each-other’s arms. They both opened their eyes, feeling the call of their lamps.

“You ... you called, Master?” Lumiosa said sleepily, her hands resting on Alexis’ ass.

“I thought genies didn’t need to sleep?” Matt asked.

“We don’t,” Alexis told him. “But I like to. I was introducing Lumiosa to it.”

“So what have you two been up to?” Sophie asked them.

“We went around the park for a bit, and then I took her to the mall,” Alexis replied. “Then we rented a hotel room, and I showed her a night to remember.” Alexis stuck her tongue out and wiggled it at this, causing Lumiosa to blush.

“Well that all sounds fun,” Matt said, his cock hardening at the thought, and from all the naked girls around him. “Lumiosa, you don’t have to listen to Alexis anymore.”

“Very well, Master,” Lumiosa smiled.

“Spoilsport,” Alexis said, sticking her tongue out further towards Matt.

“Oh get a grip,” Sophie said. She then went over to the front door, to pick up the mail. “Let’s see ... Oh, what’s this?” One letter in particular stuck out to her. It was addressed to her, which was a rarity in itself. She opened it, and started reading.

[i]”Dear Miss Swift,”[/i] she read. [i]”Your recent actions have brought you to the attention of my employer, Mr Alex Brookman, of Brookman Industries. He has instructed me to invite you, and your genie, to meet with him at Brookman Industries’ headquarters, which, as you are no doubt aware, is right here in your home town. There is no need to RSVP. Merely turn up at the office, and Mr Brookman will drop what he is doing to see you. We hope to see you soon.

- Miss April Showers”[/i]

“April Showers?” Matt said. “That’s obviously made up.”

“I’m more concerned that someone knows I’ve got a genie,” Sophie said, looking worried. “Alexis, check if Matt’s got a letter at home too.” Alexis then vanished, before popping up a few seconds later.

“It’s fine, there’s not one,” she said.

“That’s good,” Sophie said, breathing a sigh of relief. “That means they don’t know you’ve got a genie.”

“You shouldn’t go,” Matt said. “It’s obviously a trap.”

“What if it’s not?” Sophie asked. “What if this guy genuinely wants to meet me? Maybe he just wants to ask for some favours?”

“How likely is that?”

“I dunno...”

Alex Brookman was the CEO of Brookman Industries, which he’d inherited from his father, who died when he was very young. The company made Pharmaceuticals, which could be found in most homes across the world. Mr Brookman, however, was a very secretive man, and very little was known about his personal life, at least, what Google could find for Matt and Sophie.

“Look at him,” Sophie said, holding up a picture of him on her tablet. “How old would you say he is?”

“I dunno, 24? 25?” Matt replied.

“He’s 63,” Sophie said. “This guy must have a genie of his own.”

“Well I guess that rules out him wanting to ask you for wishes.”

“Mistress,” said Alexis, a word she only ever used when she was being serious or playful. This was the former. “While I agree that this is likely a trap, it may be advantageous for us to attend. To know our enemy would be much better than to stay in the dark. He knows your address, so he’s not going to just let you go. And don’t forget that, even if he does have a genie, you and I will be immune to their powers.”

“You’re right Alexis,” Sophie nodded. “We’re going.”

“Sophie, if you’re going, then I’m going with you,” Matt insisted, but Sophie shook her head.

“It’s for the best if he doesn’t know you’ve got a genie,” Sophie said. “If this guy is bad, then it’ll be handy to have a trick up our sleeves.”

“What if I could watch you without him knowing?” Matt asked.

“Master, do I sense a wish coming?” Lumiosa asked him, sitting up on the sofa.

“Well that depends on if it’s even possible,” Matt replied. “Would it be possible to put my mind in Sophie’s body? So I’d experience everything she did?”

“It should be possible,” Lumiosa said, thinking. “If Miss Sophie consents to it, and if Miss Alexis helps me to grant it.”

“So what, he’ll be in me?” Sophie asked.

“You’d both be in control of your body,” Alexis explained. “You’d both see, hear and feel everything you do, and both of you could move and talk.”

“That sounds alright I guess,” Sophie agreed.

“Alright then, this might tingle a bit,” Alexis said.

“Hold tight, Master,” Lumiosa giggled.

The two genies held hands, and raised their other hands towards their Masters.

“Your wish is our command,” they said in unison, before snapping their fingers. Instantly, Matt fell unconscious, while Sophie’s body tensed up.

“Master, are you alright!?” Lumiosa shouted, worried, running over to the unconscious Matt.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” replied Sophie. “Wait a second, that’s not my voice!” Sophie looked down at herself, and her eyes widened. “It worked, I’m a girl!”

“Master ... is that you?” Lumiosa asked. Sophie’s expression then changed, however.

“Wow, this is weird. I’ve got Matt inside me. And not in the fun way,” she said, before grabbing her tits. “Heh heh, I’ve got boobies.” She then let go of her tits. “Matt, if you wanna feel me up, I’d appreciate if you’d do it with your own hands.”

“I think we can assume it worked then,” Alexis said.

“Definitely,” Sophie said, or at least, her body did. “Lumiosa, stay here and guard my body.”

“Yes Master,” Lumiosa bowed. Sophie’s expression then changed again, and she turned to Alexis. “Alexis, drive me, or us, or whatever, to the office building, and then get in your lamp. I don’t want this guy seeing you before we want him to.”

“As you wish,” Alexis said.

Alexis and Sophie/Matt got into the car, a Ferrari, which Matt assumed Sophie must have wished up, and Alexis started driving.

“When we get there Matt,” Sophie said. “Don’t say or do anything. Just sit and watch. He can’t know you’re here.”

“Can I at least feel you up?” Matt asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.