A Boy and his Genie - Cover

A Boy and his Genie

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When a teenage boy receives a mysterious package one morning, his life will never be the same again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Genie   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   School   Nudism  

"Hi Matt," Sophie smiled. She was naked, and sat on his bed with the equally naked Alexis.
"Sophie!" Matt gasped. "How ... how the fuck did you get in here?"
"Why, I just wished myself in of course," Sophie smiled.
"Wished?" Matt asked, confused.
"Alexis, I think he needs some proof," she said to her friend. "So I wish Matt was totally naked."
"Your wish is my command, Mistress," Alexis grinned. She snapped her fingers, and Matt's clothes instantly vanished, aside from his rucksack. Both girls giggled.

"Come on then, get her out," Sophie said to him.
"Get who out?" Matt asked.
"Your genie," Sophie replied. "Don't play dumb, I know you've got one."
"How?"
"Well for starters, there's how I heard there was a new girl in your class who was spending time with you," Sophie told him. "And then there's how, as I was getting changed for PE today, all the other girls got ultra horny, before you and your friends walked in to take advantage of it. Then after we'd done fucking, and I brought your stuff to you, and put that duvet over you, I looked in your bag and found the lamp. So let's see her."
"Fine then..." Matt relented.

He took his bag off his shoulders, and pulled out the lamp. He rubbed it, and Lumiosa appeared in a puff of smoke.
"What do you wish for, Master?" She asked him.
"Lumiosa?" Alexis asked. The two genies looked at each-other, and smiled.
"Alexis!" Lumiosa exclaimed gleefully, and ran to give her friend a hug.
"I've not seen you in millennia!" Alexis said. "Where've you been?"
"I do not know," Lumiosa said. "I don't know what happened between my last Master dying and Master Matt releasing me."
"Well I'll make sure when your Master dies, you won't be forgotten about for another few thousand years."
"It is a little weird she's got clothes on though," Sophie said. "I wish she was naked."
"Yes Mistress," Alexis said, making Lumiosa's clothes disappear.

"Hey, she's my genie, not yours!" Matt protested. "And anyway, I thought you couldn't use wishes on other people with genies?"
"Well technically, Matt," Alexis explained. "I was using my powers on your clothes, not you, so it was allowed. I still couldn't use my powers on you, just like you couldn't use Lumiosa's on Mistress Sophie and I earlier."
"We just pretended that you'd made us super-horny," Sophie told him. "We wanted to root you out, and anyway, it was fun. I enjoyed fucking you."
"Yeah ... I liked fucking you..." Matt blushed.
"You need to be more careful though," Sophie said. "For starters, if you're going to go around fucking every girl you meet, you'll need to make it so you can't get anyone pregnant. I had Alexis check all the girls when you were done, and until I wished it away for you, you'd knocked Megan Proctor up."
"Damn ... alright, I'd better do that," Matt agreed. "Lumiosa, I wish that no girl I have sex with will get pregnant."
"Your wish is my command, Master," Lumiosa said, granting the wish.

"Good boy," Sophie smiled. "Stopping myself getting pregnant was one of the first things I got Alexis to do to me after I got her."
"When did you get her?" Matt asked.
"When I was 15, so like 3 years ago," she replied. "Remember that Spring Break where I went away pre-pubescent and came back with a body to die for?" Matt nodded.
"Yeah, I remember," Matt said, thinking back to all the times he'd masturbated to thoughts of her perfect body. "Come to mention it, that's also about when Alexis joined the school, right?"
"Yeah, that's the power of wishing," Sophie explained.

"It's actually a weird story of how I got Alexis. I was walking home one day, when I passed a big mansion. Suddenly, I felt as though I absolutely HAD to go inside. I walked in, and upstairs to the bedroom. On the bed I saw two naked people. One of them was a gorgeous, naked girl, Alexis, and the other was a guy who didn't look any older than his early 20s, but he looked weak.
"Hello Sophie," the man said to me.
"Uh ... how do you know my name?" I asked him, quite nervous.
"Oh, I have my ways," the man said. "Come and sit with me." I obeyed, unable to resist this man's commands. "I'm not going to hurt you, in fact, I'm going to give you the greatest gift I can. You see Sophie, Alexis here is a genie, my genie. But I'm dying, so I can't keep her. That's why I'm passing her on to you. And so Alexis, I wish to die."
"Yes Master, and can I say what an honour it has been to serve you," Alexis replied. She snapped her fingers, and the man dropped dead, and Alexis vanished into her lamp. No prizes for guessing what I did next."

"Wow, that's pretty cool," Matt said. "My story's less interesting. Lumiosa's lamp just arrived in a mysterious parcel yesterday. It wasn't even addressed to anyone."
"That's pretty weird," Alexis said. "I wonder if they knew what it was they were giving away?"
"I doubt it," Matt said. "With the fun I've had with her powers, I don't plan on getting rid of Lumiosa any time soon."
"If you have as much fun as Sophie and I, I'm not surprised," Alexis smiled, before looking at her Mistress.
"You are permitted to call your Mistress by her name?" Lumiosa asked her fellow genie, surprised at this fact.
"Of course," Alexis replied. "The bit about us being BFFs wasn't a lie."
"My family just think she's my best friend who lives with us, thanks to a well-granted wish," Sophie explained.

"Anyway Matt, I'm curious," Sophie said. "Aside from starting an orgy in the girls' locker room, what else have you done with Lumiosa's powers?"
"Not much really," Matt admitted. "She gave me a blowjob, I got Lucy and Laura Simmons to fuck Max and Sam, and then I fucked her."
"Typical guy, but then, that's basically how I used Alexis' powers at first," Sophie said seductively, before crawling over to Matt. "Something I wished for was to be the world's greatest blowjob master. Wanna see?"
"Uh ... okay..." Matt nodded, and Sophie engulfed his penis with her mouth. "Oh wow ... that's good..." Sophie moaned into Matt's cock, as she sucked him.

Matt looked over at the genies, and saw that Alexis was masturbating, with Lumiosa looking on with a mixture of confusion and jealousy.
"Oh God..." Matt moaned. "Lumiosa, masturbate too."
"As you wish, Master," Lumiosa nodded. She reached down to her vagina, and started rubbing it.
"Oh honestly Lumiosa, you've never been one for this sort of thing, have you?" Alexis said, before rubbing her fellow genie's vagina.
"Alexis..." Lumiosa moaned. "Master, are you sure this is alright?"
"Oh yes..." Matt moaned, partly in response to Lumiosa, and partly in response to the amazing blowjob Sophie was giving him. "Just do whatever Alexis tells you..."
"Yes Master..." Lumiosa moaned as Alexis fingered her.

"Well then Lumiosa, looks like Matt's given us permission to have some fun," Alexis grinned. She then stopped fingering Lumiosa, and moved her head down to her groin. "And I intend to have lots of fun. Let me show you why Sophie likes me so much." Alexis stuck her tongue out, and licked Lumiosa's entrance, causing the other genie to moan.
"Alexis ... that feels..."
"I've wanted to do this to you for so long..." Alexis then split her tongue in two, and extended it, so that she could properly tongue-fuck her, sliding it deep into her vagina.
"Oh wow, that's so hot..." Matt moaned, running his hands through Sophie's hair. "And you're so hot ... God, I love this..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.