Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 23: Seeing Is Believing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Seeing Is Believing - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

They lay in the middle of the large bed in Dave and Alice’s home, naked, and sexually sated from an hour of lovemaking that took both of them to heights soaring above the tallest mountains. He was cuddling her against his body. She kept moving to maximize the contact between the pair. One of her hands held his partially flaccid and sticky cock and stroked him gently.

Jenn looked around more carefully. “This is the biggest bed I’ve ever seen.”

“Five of us sleep here routinely, and we often have guests.”

“Male or female?”

“Mostly female, but we have had some of guys drop off here after making love to someone.”

“You never get jealous. Holly told me that. I can’t be possessive.”

“What does it mean to be possessive?”

“That I own something ... or someone.”

“Can you really ‘own’ someone?”

“No. Not really, unless we revert to slavery or they totally submit themselves.”

“Ergo, you really have no right to be possessive of them. Even if they grant you that ownership, they could withdraw it at any time.”

“Jealousy?”

“The kind you’re worried about would be a fear of loss – a loss of something you ‘possess’.”

“Ah, I get it. So, what do you feel instead?”

“Compersion. It’s the opposite of jealousy in some ways. I find joy and happiness in seeing someone I love become happy, even when someone else is the source of that happiness. I watch Alice making love and having orgasms with Owen. Instead of getting mad, pouting, crying, wringing my hands, and then punching him out, I feel joy at the love she is getting from him and happiness at what he is providing to a person I love.

“Many people belittle that viewpoint. They would call me a cuckold in a disparaging way. They’d want to burn the bitch and tell me to man up. Those people live in another paradigm where life is more dog eat dog, love is a zero-sum game, and boundaries and rules are fixed and inflexible. I actually feel sorry for them, and there are a lot more like that than there are people like us.”

“Wow. Compersion sounds hard to accept.”

“Watch how we behave around each other and you’ll see role models. Friday and Saturday nights especially, spouses spend little or no time with each other; they’re with other Circle members ... or guests.” Dave smiled at his add-on to the sentence.

“Are you sending me a message?”

“Maybe. Watch and blend in.”

There was a knock on the doorjamb of the bedroom door. Dave looked over and Holly was standing there naked and looking at the lovers. She said, “It’s been over an hour since you came inside. Alone time is over. I’m here to break up your little soiree, although it’s barely after lunch.”

Holly strolled in beside the bed, and then knee-walked on the bed to the couple. She leaned down and kissed Dave. “Did you clean her up?”

Dave shook his head, “Nope. I was hoping you’d show up to do the honors, just the way you did in Sedona.”

Holly grinned, and then adjusted her position so she lay in the vee between Jenn’s legs. Jenn spread a little wider at Holly’s prodding and put her legs over her shoulders, and Holly went to work on the cum-laden pussy, even using her fingers to pull some of the fluids from their internal placement.

Jenn moaned, “Oh, God. Holly, how’d you ever learn how to do that so well?” As the cunnilingus continued Jenn started to purr.

Holly rose up momentarily, “I practice several times a day. This is a fantastic place to practice. Everyone is so accommodating. Julie is so much better at this than I am, though.”

Jenn had a further orgasm less than two minutes later thanks to Holly.

Jenn sighed in what sounded like resignation, “Is this something I’m going to have to learn to do?”

Holly said, “No, not at all. You are going to be so in love with everybody in the Circle – or their guests – that you will search for ways to express your love to them. You’ll find that this is just one of the ways you can do that, and you’ll try to do your best for them to make them happy and sated. That’s how I feel about you.”

Jenn mumbled, “I can be a little dense at times. Of course.”

The threesome went back to the patio, and into the pool about twenty minutes later. Dave dried off and then helped Jenn and Holly get some lunch in the core kitchen. They sat at one of the tables with sun umbrellas so they wouldn’t sunburn. Dave noticed that Jenn had very fair skin that hadn’t seen much sun. Before he could say anything, Holly made the same observation and went to get some sunscreen she could help apply to her friend’s body.

Later, he noticed that Holly had led Jenn into the core living room where they were out of the direct sun completely. The large eight-foot wide slider doors leading onto the patio were all open, so they were just about sitting outside. Several of the other women had gone in with them for the same reason. They were all happily talking, and Dave was glad to see Jenn and Holly included. He had seen enough sun in the previous weeks so that he had a good all-over tan, so he stayed in the shade but didn’t worry about burning as he read though a couple of hundred emails from work.

Nancy took a chair next to him after sharing a kiss. “How’re you doing, boss?”

Dave shook his head. “I love you, but I wish you wouldn’t call me ‘boss.’ Those words, especially in this context, make me feel guilty every time you say it. We constantly violate about every word in the company policies manual about sexual abuse, harassment, and mistreatment. I figure I’m good for about ninety years in the state penitentiary so far and the company probably owes you a trillion dollars in damages that I’ve done to your psyche because of the terrible assaults I have perpetrated on your sexy lithe body.”

Nancy laughed, “Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. I consent to everything you can think of.”

“Ah, but because I am your boss, I can influence your willingness to consent by withholding a raise or a promotion or a plum job assignment.”

“So, it would all change if I became your boss?”

“No, then you would have the same sway over my decision to consent. I might just consent because I ‘hope’ you’ll think favorably about me when the time comes for some kind of advancement.”

Nancy shook her head. “Hash tag ‘Me Too’ is alive and well. You do know I don’t give a rat’s ass about any of that stuff. In any case, I promise I won’t call you ‘boss’ anymore, boss.” “Oops.”

Dave stood, scooped up Nancy out of her cushy chair into his arms, and then walked over the edge of the pool, and with a mighty heave tossed her into middle just as she started to shriek and pound on his back. The uncoordinated splash was noteworthy. He went back and sat down with a smirk on his face.

Nancy came and wrung out her hair all over him, but there wasn’t sufficient water to do serious damage. Laughter was more the response. She sat back in his lap, as a nearly naked wet nymph attempting some friendly revenge.

She kissed him again. “Will you make love to me?”

“Absolutely. I love you, so that’s an easy request to fulfill. I have one request, however.”

“What’s that?” Nancy asked, “don’t ever call you the ‘B’ word again?

“I want to do it here in public, but I don’t want us to be first. I also want to wait until after dinner, and then let a couple of others start. In the meanwhile, I’d love to give you a few orgasms with my talented fingers, if that’s all right with you.”

“You putting a little stress on your visitor?” Nancy smiled after a kiss.

“Precisely. Jenn had a limited sexual experience with Holly and me in Sedona, and somewhat this morning. Now, she’s faced with the entire Circle and our playful and romantic sexual encounters with a much larger group of people. I want her to see me involved with someone who’s not one of my wives – that’s you, in a sexual and romantic way – that’s us making love after dinner. I want her to see how loving and caring we are about each other, as well as the heights of ecstasy I hope to inspire in you as you do in me. She thinks she can slide right into the way the Circle operates just the way Holly, Aaron, and Shelby did. After talking to her, I don’t think that’s the case; at least not at this point in her thinking. In talking to her, I felt she was reaching too hard for me, and not thinking enough about the context she’d have to function in.”

Nancy said, “You could have said that about me.”

“No. You took to the Circle like a duck to water. That first night you came to dinner with us you were already making out with my wives before I even showed up on the scene. Moreover, I got the strong feeling that Sean and Dev had already revved up your motor during dinner.”

Nancy nodded, “I guess you’re right. I did have moments when I questioned my sanity for joining into this bunch of nymphomaniacs, but then I figured out that I’m one myself so I did fit right iiiinnnnnn ... Oh, God. How do you know just how to touch me so that I peak so fast? You’re the only guy that can do that to me.”

“Oh, you’ve tried lots of guys, have you?”

“All the ones here plus two others have touched my pussy. You are totally corrupting me ... thank God.”

Dave kissed her passionately as the fingers of his right hand moved rapidly along Nancy’s slit, and then penetrated her more deeply. She quickly flooded the area, and her whole body writhed and trembled in his lap as he brought her entire body to a shuddering climax. As he did, their mouths were locked together in a deep kiss of love. He held his fingers still inside her, truly savoring the feeling of the pulsating muscles in her vagina as they responded autonomously to what he’d induced in her.

Out of the corner of his eye, when Dave glanced into the core, he could see Jenn’s eyes were locked on Nancy and him. Her expression was neutral, and he wondered what she was thinking. Holly also watched from the chair beside Jenn with a broad smile of happiness that her friends had just had a romantic interlude of some kind. Nancy and Holly were forming a unique friendship within the Circle much to Dave’s happiness.

When it got near cocktail time, everyone put on a few clothes even though the weather was warm. Dinner was the usual affair for a Saturday evening, including barbecued chicken, steak, and ribs. Kat was having her thirtieth birthday, and a cake had been baked, iced, and decorated, so everyone had a piece after singing the birthday song.

Jenn had stayed with Dave during cocktails and dinner, and their conversation ranged all over the place except for the more pressing issue of what would happen after dinner. Dave and Nancy were both on the cleanup squad, so Jenn befriended Holly, Wendy, Sean, and Heather, and they chatted in one corner of the patio while food was put away, and dishes put in the washer.

Lights were then appropriately dimmed in the kitchen, living room, and dining areas, as well as on the patio. The atmosphere got increasingly romantic. The first couples formed and settled onto some of the doublewide lounge chairs to talk and make out. Some music came on over the patio speakers and two couples started to dance. Others were making out. Dev and Clarisse didn’t use much foreplay; they were fucking almost immediately.

Nancy went to Dave as they did a last scan of the kitchen making sure everything was set for the Sunday morning brunch. She reminded him, “You didn’t forget that you’re on my dance card tonight, did you?”

Dave pulled his smaller assistant into his arms, “Not for a second. I’ve been looking forward to this moment all week. Where would you like to go?”

Nancy chuckled, somewhat diabolically, “I remind you that you wanted to be sure that Jenn watched us fucking.”

“I didn’t forget, but I was putting your feelings first.”

“I don’t mind, so long as it’s a nice long, romantic fuck, with that looonnnggg cock of yours. I like long.”

The t-shirt of Dave’s that Nancy had put on earlier got pulled up over her head and off of her nude body. Dave cast the shirt onto the granite kitchen counter, and lifted Nancy up where she was sitting on the edge, facing out towards the corner of the patio where Jenn and the others sat watching all the action around them.

Dave pulled a chair in front of Nancy, and sat. He put her legs over his shoulder and buried his head into the wetness born of hope and foreplay between her legs. Nancy leaned back on her elbows with her breasts pointed to the ceiling as Dave licked, sucked, and bit in just the right way to propel her to a highly lubricated state.

After a few moments of cunnilingus, Dave stood and stripped off his own clothes. His cock was hard and long, just what Nancy had ordered. He moved in front of her. He already knew the counter was at the perfect height for penetration. He teased her slit with his shaft, lubricating the head, and then slowly pushed his meat into her quim.

Nancy moaned, and started to buck into his body as he thrust into hers. She had never been a passive ‘just lie back and take it’ kind of fuck. Her first orgasm was announced by a squeal from her lips, and so were the second, third, and fourth. Her sounds carried to those watching.

The lovers kissed and make out as they changed positions, but not locales. They weren’t the first couple to make love on the kitchen counter, and wouldn’t be the last, even that night.

Dave led Nancy to the massage table, got her up on the table, and then oiled up as they made out and rubbed all over each other. Nancy knelt for a few minutes sucking on his cock, even deep throating his significant shaft. He gritted his teeth and held off cumming in her mouth and throat, although the temptation had been there.

Eventually, he climbed onto the table, and Nancy wrapped her legs around him. They humped into each other in the missionary position, and soon they each shared a mutual orgasm.

They rolled to their sides and lay next to each other, Dave moving his heavier body from atop Nancy’s for fear of crushing her. A few moments went by as they kissed and whispered words of love to each other. They were very romantic, a task easy for both of them because of the love they shared.

“Oh, goody. Clean up on aisle four.” The voice came from their feet. Julie stood there naked and eager. Nancy giggled and spread her legs, and Julie dipped her face into the icy glaze of cum and girl juice between her legs. Dave’s cock also received a little attention, but nowhere near as much as Nancy’s quim.

Julie asked Nancy, “Can I make love to you?”

Nancy smiled, “I’d love that.”

Dave dismounted from the table as Julie moved so she would be face-to-face with Nancy. The two women embraced and soon were in deep kisses with each other as their hands started to roam over each other’s bodies.

Dave hadn’t even decided what to do next, when Grace came up to him, barefoot, naked, and smiling. “David. I love you. Will you make love with me?”

“With great pleasure,” he crooned as they kissed. A few feet away, just outside the open slider doors, on the patio there was an empty chaise. They took it, and soon, they too had made love. Grace was nearly delirious and sexually sated as they lay together forty minutes later.

Grace said, “If anyone had told me how much pleasure I would derive from living with all of you in this cohousing project, I would have made this happen years and years earlier.”

Dave teased, “And I would still be a fundamental evangelical and judgmental church going asshole with rigid boundaries and rules, and no sense of what real love was about.”

Before Grace could respond, she jerked and moaned.

Dave and Grace both looked down. Julie was between Grace’s legs lapping up Dave’s spend again.

Dave said, “Julie, you just did that after what I did to Nancy. What are you?”

Julie rose for a second, “I’m the cum-loving slut that sleeps next to you, ding-a-ling. I love cleaning up after you – or any of the men for that matter, but tonight I’m collecting what you donate to our friends. Besides, you made love to Nancy an hour ago, and then we made love for forty minutes. That’s all old news.”

Grace nudged Julie’s head back into her pussy. “Don’t stop. I have one more great orgasm in me, so please proceed until I release that one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.